♥ Official ♥ Goong Couple - Ju Jihun & Yoon Eunhye

Rebby

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest RitzTarits Sim

I am always glad to see new names in here.  I may not come here very often or post very often but I have and will always keep the faith.

We all know what these teddy bears/dolls represent, right?

BheJ9JoCIAIRC-l.jpg

Guest zhen88

RitzTarits Sim said: I am always glad to see new names in here.  I may not come here very often or post very often but I have and will always keep the faith.

We all know what these teddy bears/dolls represent, right?

BheJ9JoCIAIRC-l.jpg

Guest RitzTarits Sim

zhen - thanks always for the love for the two and in support of this page/hyoonies!

Someone twitted this lovely photo

1904211_1470435199842303_1035273473_n.jp

Guest Goongfan11

Sorry, Hyoonies...I have been quite busy with work and family.  I found this really nice mv of the Royal Couple to share by Rvlyn Maningas.

I hope one or the other will do another drama soon.  I miss seeing both of them separately or together would be even better.  I will try to keep the faith, but with each day it becomes harder and harder since I am not seeing anymore similarities anymore.  Let's try to keep the faith as zhen88 has mentioned.
When I get a chance with my Spring vacation, I will try to upload some things then.
Annyeong!

Guest RitzTarits Sim

With this thread dying slowly based on the fact that hardly do we get any new visit or postings, I myself am new here (though I am a diehard fan of the Royal Couple for many years) as I manage and am busy with 3 FB pages for Jihoon alone, for the two and for Jihoon in a Hongkong fan base FB. I try to post as often as I could here but I will be honest to say that I may also disappear here and just concentrate on the FB pages that I administer which thankfully has a lot of followers and members. So if this is my last post, you can always find me in FB and in the pages I handle for the royal couple.  Meanwhile, I am sharing some nice PS pics of the two:

10003787_1476684512550705_46947568_o.jpg
1390705_1476683402550816_1816496853_n.jp1000592_1476417792577377_1341095887_n.jp

1901946_1476417612577395_1186872841_n.jp

10013559_1476959812523175_794235580_n.jp

1897735_1476959925856497_407606902_n.jpg

1486597_1476959845856505_1992071483_n.jp

Guest zhen88

I know there's no news about this couple for quite a while and I understand that after a long time others will loss their hope but since there still both single I will still believe..... :x

Guest devotedgoonger

Hey ya Hyoonies!Have you heard of the upcoming Goong musical? I'm posting the article and the link..

"SM Entertainment confirmed on March 19 that SHINee’s Taemin is set to take part in musical drama “Goong” in Japan from May 18 to 14, where he will act as the main character, Lee Shin.

The musical drama that is adapted from popular television drama “Princess Hour” will be held at Akasaka ACT theatre in Tokyo starting from May 10 to 24. Besides him, there are other idols who also participate in the drama, such as ZE:A’s Dong Jun, and U-Kiss’s Kevin and Soohyun.

It is reported that the musical will be enlivened with its unique stage designs, colourful traditional costumes, and LED technology that are expected to gain the attention of Japanese residents"

http://www.ttwigo.com/idols/shinee/post/shinees-taemin-to-act-as-a-prince-in-musical-drama-goong/

Weeee! I hope both JJH and YEH will watch this! Sooo excited!
:x :x

Guest Goongfan11

I'm really, really missing this couple!  Here is an mv I made of episode 7 from Goong/Princess Hours.  Loved how Shin and Chae Kyung were starting to really notice each other and started showing skinship.  Very cute episode.  Enjoy...
Sorry for posting a bad video. If you want to see the video, go to my wordpress blog on the Royal couple.http://goongkrazy.wordpress.com

My blog also has the fanfic I wrote if there were a continutation of Goong.  I am still working on "The Monarchy".  I will have more time to work on it during my summer vacation.

Keep the faith for our favorite couple! :\"> :x :P;))

Guest Goongfan11

Soompi's Valentines Kpop playlist posted by melkimx on February 12, 2014 This was a list of all time favorite kpop love songs and guess who made it to number one?
melkimx's favorite #1 song was none other than, "Perhaps Love" from Goong/Princess Hours!!!  See...this drama never gets old for so many loyal fans.  Love it!!!
http://www.soompi.com/2014/02/12/soompis-valentines-day-k-pop-playlist/11/ :x :P :\"> ;):D >:D< :)) ;)) ^:)^
 My feelings are the same!!! Whooopeee!!! Love the drama...love the OST...

Archived