♥ Official ♥ Goong Couple - Ju Jihun & Yoon Eunhye

Rebby

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest champ0i

Hi! I'm from the Philippines and also a big fan of these two! Been following updates regarding them for years now. I'm happily married but I still day dream about them being together in real life. I really hope they would end up together in fact I even left a wish on Jerusalem's Wailing Wall praying for them to end up with each other when I visited there last month. My husband thinks I'm crazy for doing so but I don't care because they really have the chemistry. They look good together and I don't get tired watching Goong over and over again. I really hope they go public or get married or at least have another project together. I enjoyed seeing and reading all your posts here. Please keep them coming. <3

Guest RitzTarits Sim

@champi - thanks for dropping by. If your hubby considers you crazy, please tell him you are joined by thousands of other crazy Jihoon fans all over the world!  Please join the special secret FB page for the two where you will get to read more about our favorite Royal Couple and get to meet more hyoonies too.

Who would think that the drama Goong aka Princess Hours would catapult Jihoon and Eune and that from 2006 to now, fans are still following them? That many are praying that their friendship ends in marriage?  Many celebs have finally admitted to being in romantic relationship and we all await when Jihoon will announce his?
1002027_1446744452211378_171212157_n.jpg

1002027_1446744452211378_171212157_n.jpg

Guest champ0i

@RitzTarits Sim I would looove to join that group. May I have a link or have the official name of the group so I could look it up? Many thanks! :D

Guest Goongfan11

Annyeong Hyoonies - For all those who are interested in my fanfic - The Monarchy, Chapter 2 is done.  Hope you enjoy.
http://bingungmama.wordpress.com/chapter-2-new-beginnings/

Guest RitzTarits Sim

@champ0i - I will send you a soompi message how you can connect and be a member of the secret group. I forgot to tell you that  you should be recorded in the guinness book as the only hyoonie who prayed in the Wailing Wall for the two. Hats off to you!

1558494_1446745458877944_1183677134_n.jp1558494_1446745458877944_1183677134_n.jp

Guest champ0i

@RitzTarits Sim Thaaanks!

If things don't happen with all this waiting I might as well start praying! LOL!

I was actually marathon-ing Goong while on vacation (I do it annually during the holidays) when my mom asked me to write a letter of prayer for our Jerusalem trip. I told them (mom and sister) about it and they gave me the disapproving look but continued with it anyway. I'm keeping the faith. 9 looooooong years and I still believe in this 2. FIGHTING! :D

Guest Goongfan11

Welcome to the thread @champ01 - Thank you saying a prayer for our Royal couple.  We love them just as much as you do.  I said I would watch Goong again for the upteenth time, but I couldn't take the time to do so.  Now, when I watch Goong, I just watch the scenes that I like.  Not, the boring scenes of the Elders arguing with each other, especially not to see the evil aunt, Hwa Yeong (Yul's mother).
Let's all keep praying that this couple will end up together.  They make such a nice couple indeed.c37a7476-cff2-4ad3-8156-0c0d515b7921_zps

Guest champ0i

Thanks for the welcome @Goongfan11! I just finished reading this whole forum from page 1 'til here (yeah you read that right. from the beginning. insanity's taking over me lately mwahahaha!) and I must say it made my faith for them even stronger. Not a lot of public sightings of them together since Goong but there's a lot of similarities that connect them still. Please continue posting updates as I promise to religiously visit this thread daily. <3

Guest Vanessa Intes

Annyeong HYOONIES :) how's your day :)

ahm,welcome to the thread @champOi...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARRY IN ADVANCE :)
images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTgk8XNs4HxTkVQagymJIp

FUNNY PICS OF JJH AND YEH :)1526139_453421118092900_48296996_n.jpg
1528708_453421181426227_1764053858_n.jpg
1506074_453421201426225_794795793_n.jpg
1499515_453421241426221_141619705_n.jpg

Even repeated discharges the Goong on TV I still watch it.I still support them even if they're not together in a drama ...
CUTE COUPLE EVER :*1526779_449121641856181_200604120_n.jpg
1526708_449121668522845_2058230611_n.jpg
1511414_449121675189511_1684441119_n.jpg
541855_449121708522841_1425910416_n.jpg
549198_449121791856166_331377255_n.jpg
1526737_449121808522831_1571401859_n.jpg

Look at them guys really look for real lover, right?
1538725_449121811856164_1755776926_n.jpg

FASHION PHOTOS :)1488093_453420924759586_1528136549_n.jpg
They both look used necklace and jacket, right?
1544558_453420931426252_414329325_n.jpg
1488272_453420998092912_2050393139_n.jpg

CAMERAS :)
1535572_453420951426250_5224138_n.jpg

Hopefully many more to join this thread and hopefully we still loathe to support our beloved ROYAL COUPLE.And lets do our best to keep this thread still until we can.

Annyeonghi gaseyo HYOONIES !, hananim-ui chugbog-i yeoleobun gwa hangsang jal gwanlihaeya hal su issseubnida.

HAENGBOG ANNIVERSARRY EUL SAJEON GOONG DRAMA :*(HAPPY ANNEVIRSARRY GOONG DRAMA :*

Guest champ0i

Oh thanks for all the new photos @Vanessa Intes! It's my first time to see most of them. You must have a lot of them on your hard drive. Again, many thanks! :D

Guest Vanessa Intes

@champOi you're always welcome my friend :) ahm,I can search all of that on google and so that I will post that here and there is a lot of photos of them there at my facebook :).Ahm,I was read your post here that you can read all the post here page 1 until last,wow,you are so AWESOME my friend :),ahm,keep it up my friend.:)

Take care always and God bless you always :)

Guest Vanessa Intes

Annyeong HYOONIES :)

Hi,@goonglover83 I think you are new member of this thread,correct me if I'm wrong...ahm,welcome my friend and Thank you to support to our beloved ROYAL COUPLE.I hope you will enjoy posting pics of them and thought that can you shared about our beloved Royal couple..Don't worry my friend all members here is Friendly :)..

God bless and Take care my friend and to all HYOONIES :*

Guest Goongfan11

Annyeong Hyoonies!!!  
Big welcome to newest member @goonglover83.  We are all big fans of JJH & YEH.  As Vanessa stated, we are all very friendly and are big fans of the Royal Couple.  I hope you continue to join us, even if it is to say hello.Can't believe that this Saturday will be Goong's 8th Anniversary since airing on January 11, 2006.  Wow...and the drama is still so loved by many.  That's an achievement in itself.  Many dramas just come and go and are forgotten within a year, but not Goong!
So many reasons for loving this drama...foremost story/plot, actors & actresses, set design, costumes, romance, comedy and did I mention actors and actresses?  The chemistry between JJH and YEH is no joke!  They really did an awesome job in their push and pull relationship.  So many times you wanted to tell Shin to wake up!  Can't you see who loves you? The same with Chae Kyung's character.  Always thinking that he only loves Hyo-Rin...so pabo these two lovebirds.
The best part, I think is when they act so shy and innocent with each other and then Shin tries to show Chae Kyung affection, but she is already asleep to notice.  How crazy is that?  They sure know how to make us viewers go crazy and yell at the TV screen in frustration over their relationship.  But, I will always love this drama because of their cute innocence that blooms into true love.  It's one of those dramas that makes me root for the underdog (Chae Kyung) to get her Prince all because of her unwavering love for her Prince.  And the Prince fell in love with his Princess because of her charm and steadfast love for him.  She would leave her family and home country for him and his family.  Who in their right mind would ever do that?YES...I hope tarits is right.  There needs to be a Goong 2 and I hope it's as good as the original.  Let's hope it happens this year!  Aja! Aja! Fighting!0b46c67d-b1fe-4652-a838-63198339ec62_zps

Guest Goongfan11

Just thought to share something I found on the old Goong thread in Soompi:
It was found by fans that JJH had protected YEH from the media when they were both coming back from Bali photoshoot.  He was able to deter the media when YEH was not feeling well...he is a true gentleman.  How can you not say they were very close?QUOTE(hsinyi069 @ Apr 12 2006, 11:37 PM) »
>>>>>>JH and EH arrived at the airport together. 
>>>>>> 
>>>>>>EH's condition was too bad to meet her fans. 
>>>>>> 
>>>>>>So JH came out earlier than her, and walked around the outside of airport with fans. 
>>>>>> 
>>>>>>After EH left the airport, JH came back to airport with fans... 
>>>>>> 
>>>>>>The only reason we have no photoes on her is JH's thoghtful consideration...l 
>>>>>> 
>>>>>>p.s. I'm sorry about my poor english...I wish you understand....-- 
>>>>>> 
>>>>>> 
>>>>>>credit to http://dcgung.u.to/ 

One of the CHN fan left a msg to Korean fans if YEH went back to Krrea or not.. and the above was the msg one Korean fan replied...

Okiedokie.. not we know that they DID come back together....

and that's why the fans got the chance to take many pics of JJH.... 

ISN'T HE JUST SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET???????
(I also post this msg in YEH's thread...)

So let get me this straight, pretty much he came out earlier than her so that he can deflect attention away from YEH and let her get away without any press coverage. That is awesome! im impressed. 

And i do feel bad for her being sick. I think im looking forward to the Baeksang awards tomorrow. They are both nominated

Guest goonglover83

Hello hyoonies, i just want to share about YEH tweet on Jun 21, 2010

경기도 수원시에서 날아온 두권의책과 밤색인형! 기분까지 따뜻한 밤을 선물해준 분께 감사~ 합니다 http://yfrog.com/0l4t6gj

7 minutes ago via SimplyTweet

Two books and a brown doll that came from Suwon, Kyung Gi Do! To the person who made my feelings and night warm, Thank~you.

Suwon, Kyung Gi Do, for those who don’t know is the base camp where JJH was in. training, keep in my mind that he just went in in Feb. In march she started tweeting about how lonely she feels, then when she received the items above, she was happy. if you click on that link you will see the books and the doll. i want to know what those books are about.

-----------

Uhhm what do you think about this hyoonies? Lets our imagination run flashback to 2010.....

Guest goonglover83

Annyeong HYOONIES

:)

Hi,@goonglover83 I think you are new member of this thread,correct me if I'm wrong...ahm,welcome my friend and Thank you to support to our beloved ROYAL COUPLE.I hope you will enjoy posting pics of them and thought that can you shared about our beloved Royal couple..Don't worry my friend all members here is Friendly :)..

God bless and Take care my friend and to all HYOONIES :*

Yes, you were right. >:D<

Guest RitzTarits Sim

I earnestly searched the the two books which Jihoon sent to her place and found one in my favorite Korean bookstore here in LA in my favorite Korean Mall. I found one book but alas, not in english. The other one which I could not find, I printed the cover and asked a Korean friend to read the cover title for me (at that time I was still not enrolled in a Korean learning class).

The two books are about:  1.  A favorite place in Paris,  2.  When the phone rings, someone is looking for you.

"Hope this info helps Hyoonies!

Archived