☆ 2 P M ★ Official Thread ☆

Guest touchtheskies.

Guest Romantiks

@nextlove: that picture's from http://tobee.ivyro.net/ ; she used to have all her fanart up, but she changed her site and I don't know how to get to the fanart now. ):

anyways, so this isn't spam.. I'll share some of the fanart made by that person :D

original ver.

f0006701_4aaf34310bc66.jpg

f0006701_4a6c68e8f1c4b.jpg

f0006701_4a6c68eab92ee.jpg

f0006701_4a734b7830d6f.jpg

f0006701_4a734b7896fad.jpg

f0006701_4a734b7aa5ed6.jpg

f0006701_4a734b7acc273.jpg

f0006701_4a6f082193473.jpg

ps. I LOVELOVELOVE the new album! <3 I hope they have a great comeback.. actually, I KNOW they will. 2pm fighting!

• Replies 34.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know I’m going to get suspended by posting this but in as much as people are telling the boycotters to stop spamming and ‘persuading others’ on the issue, everyone should keep an open-mind.

The boycott is reality. It is something that is being faced by 2PM, so I don’t find it rational that the topic be banned in this thread.

This topic is creating commotion because the fans are divided resulting to debates and heated discussions. Maybe these discussions must be the ones to be moderated, not prohibition the discussion of the boycott as a whole.

Let’s put this into a bigger picture. For example we’re in a country with protests all over the place. Surely there will be some who’s going all out for the protest- writing some news on the issue, exposing the dirty tactics of the other party involved, and even creating rumors to convince the others to join the protest. No matter how annoying these articles could be, it’s just fair to air both sides- choosing not to publish/ discuss about the protest is plain inequitable.

I understand that repetitive lines like “please support the boycott”, “we beg you to boycott”, “don’t view the sites”, etc. are annoying, but that’s the only thing they can do. It’s still up to the person if she’ll support or not.

I read a post commenting how shameful that this is 2PM’s thread yet there are posts saying that the album’s bad, songs aren’t that catchy, or simply stating that it’s not nice. I don’t know if it’s just me but looks like 2PM’s look and sound has changed. Obviously, some fans won’t appreciate it the same way as before plus the fact that there’s one member missing- they’re looking for the old 2PM. We can assume that they haven’t accepted the change the people who appreciates the album did.

I, for one, am still finding the feel of the new album but I still end up listening to the remixes of their old songs especially Only You.

Different opinions. Different views.

This thread wouldn’t be as frustrating if people just respect each others’ opinion.

Guest wwwuuunnn

To all of those who are taking college entrance exam!!

We shouldn’t give up on anything!!

Let’s do our best till the end!!

I’m cheering for you!!

fr wy's cy

happy to see wy's update for cheering!

although i am not taking coollege entrance exam,,,

we,hottest are fighting for Jay !!!!

We shouldn’t give up on anything!!

Let’s do our best till the end!!

there's news about JYP's talk about bringing Jay back...i still doubt it because i still can't trust JYP....

i will only buy the CD until JAY is back....

2pm fighting!!!! i can't buy the cd now but i still support you guys!!!!

I know I’m going to get suspended by posting this but in as much as people are telling the boycotters to stop spamming and ‘persuading others’ on the issue, everyone should keep an open-mind.

The boycott is reality. It is something that is being faced by 2PM, so I don’t find it rational that the topic be banned in this thread.

This topic is creating commotion because the fans are divided resulting to debates and heated discussions. Maybe these discussions must be the ones to be moderated, not prohibition the discussion of the boycott as a whole.

Let’s put this into a bigger picture. For example we’re in a country with protests all over the place. Surely there will be some who’s going all out for the protest- writing some news on the issue, exposing the dirty tactics of the other party involved, and even creating rumors to convince the others to join the protest. No matter how annoying these articles could be, it’s just fair to air both sides- choosing not to publish/ discuss about the protest is plain inequitable.

I understand that repetitive lines like “please support the boycott”, “we beg you to boycott”, “don’t view the sites”, etc. are annoying, but that’s the only thing they can do. It’s still up to the person if she’ll support or not.

I read a post commenting how shameful that this is 2PM’s thread yet there are posts saying that the album’s bad, songs aren’t that catchy, or simply stating that it’s not nice. I don’t know if it’s just me but looks like 2PM’s look and sound has changed. Obviously, some fans won’t appreciate it the same way as before plus the fact that there’s one member missing- they’re looking for the old 2PM. We can assume that they haven’t accepted the change the people who appreciates the album did.

I, for one, am still finding the feel of the new album but I still end up listening to the remixes of their old songs especially Only You.

Different opinions. Different views.

This thread wouldn’t be as frustrating if people just respect each others’ opinion.

It is easier said than done. You try to step in our shoes and received tons of reports each day on a particular thread then you'll understand our decision.

The bottom line is, you hit it right on the nail: This thread wouldn’t be as frustrating if people just respect each others’ opinion. But a lot of people can't. They choose to attack/bash whoever does not agree with them rather than take a step back.

What we are doing is for the best interest of this thread. If we allow all the arguments going on, we have to spend all our time in this thread. We have other threads to moderate as well, and believe me, other threads are having their issues too. This is a very fast moving forum and we have limited staffs. So please understand from our point of view why we have to implement such a rule.

so is JYPE really gonna have another album with jay's voice in the new songs ?

maybe if the other album sells more he 'll be back 4 real :D lets keep praying

i'm so nervous for the boys first comeback stage w/o their leadja i hope they will do fine , first i said i wont watch cuz i know i'll keep crying like when i watched DC but i can't i wanna cheer 4 them

P.S. i hope ppl who don't agree to stop bashing their fellow & friends hottest here or on other sites allkpop....etc

those ppl used to be ur friends talking , laughing & cheering together , they r only doing what they believe in they cried for 2 months , helped in every way they can as u can see , took their time for flashmobs , gave money for projects , making videos , everyday making post-it notes on JYPE buildings , donating blood under Jaebum's name , doing Charity http://www.2oneday.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=5127 & wasting their whole day to make the boys trend instead of studying 4 tests XD

so calling them names & other things is sad especially when it comes from another hottest , most of them will buy the album but they just need more time a month or two to make sure he is really coming

and i agree with u to stop the bashing between hottest lets not talk about jaebum here since he is not making a comeback with the boys , maybe u should make a thread 4 that , even thou i am with the others doing "u know what" i still VOTE 4 the boys at MAMA awards cuz they with leadja worked so hard & i really think they deserve the award , i really wanna make leadja jay , wooyoung , khun, taec , chansung ,junsu & junho happy again this year so KEEP VOTING

Guest smilesunwoo_

Aw man, I just realized that Chansung had tears in his eyes in the album cover D: I wonder what he was thinking about .__.

I can't believe that their comeback is in a couple of days. It's just really going to be different not seeing Jaebum with the boys. Jaebum's leader spot... who's going to fill it in? I seriously think I'm going to go cry again.

which of the new songs were jay in? I can't really tell cuz of the autotone but i did

hear him tired of waiting tho. anyhow I love back2u and all night long and I love love only you acoustic version alot lot.lol.^^

Guest entermuriel

P.S. i hope ppl who don't agree to stop bashing their fellow & friends hottest here or on other sites allkpop....etc

those ppl used to be ur friends talking , laughing & cheering together , they r only doing what they believe in they cried for 2 months , helped in every way they can as u can see , took their time for flashmobs , gave money for projects , making videos , everyday making post-it notes on JYPE buildings , donating blood under Jaebum's name , doing Charity http://www.2oneday.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=5127 & wasting their whole day to make the boys trend instead of studying 4 tests XD

so calling them names & other things is sad especially when it comes from another hottest , most of them will buy the album but they just need more time a month or two to make sure he is really coming

i agree with you wanting all hottest to stop bashing each other. but i also wanted to point out that not only did the ones that are doing the "you know what" went to the troubles of doing flashmobs, projects, videos, post-its, etc. i have taken a part of it here in NYC as well, and i'm not taking any side in the matter. so you saying that it's only the ones agreeing with the "you know what" are the ones doing that it's not true. the post-its and flashmobs started even before this whole thing happened, so you classifying every single hottest that took part of these things as only boycotters is wrong. they're simply hottest that wanted to show support to Jay and all the other members in 2PM.

i think at this point we should just stop referring to Hottest in each side as either "pro" or "anti" "you know what". we're all JUST HOTTEST.

and to make this post less of a spam:

bunny Jay! :]

credit: reaver

oh i just found this o.o

if i recall, the picture that was in the magazine was in black and white.

idk if these are the real colors, or someone just colored it, but yeah... i found it in a korean page, and idk korean, sorry >.<

credit: at tagged

here's another cartoon.

jay looks pretty cool :]

what the author wrote about the cartoon is in Korean, but then there was a part in english that said "my favorite charactaz"

so... he must think Jay is pretty cool haha and Taec's cat as well x]

[wait... i think all of them are supposed to be someone in 2PM haha, it's obvious Jay is Jay and Taec is the cat... i think Maggie Simpson is suppose to be Chansung... the maknae lol]

credit: as tagged

does anyone know when the MV will come out? I cannot wait to see the MV.

Also, I cannot wait to hear what JYP has to say about Jay's return on tomorrow's Golden Fishery. He better choose his words right because anything he says now can further anger the already boiled Hottests.

Ok, three things to look forward to this week:

- JYP's statement

- Comeback stage on Music Bank and Inki (maybe Music Core also?)

- MV release?

ooo thanks for the lyrics!!! i love the album, 2pm sounds so f*cking sexy....if the rumor of a repackage is true then i think i'm going to wait and order that instead. on the other hand, KEEP VOTING!!! the votes had increased drastically in the past days i assuming due to the album.

ok somehow for the past months i've been in a 2pm frenzy, i think my friends are pretty sick of it b/c that's all i talked about. i'm like the news anchor annoucing "this just in" news on everything 2pm related and yeah i have a feeling those around me are going to kill me soon. anyway i've come to realized many have come into terms with me that i only get excited when 2pm is mention or whenever i mentioned them other than that i'm pretty stoic about things.

chansung gots tears in his eyes....poor baby. anyway thanks for the fanarts. i can't wait for 2pm's comeback, JYP's statement and the MV. Even if Jay isn't going to be on the comeback stage i'll just take it as a break for him. yeah i'm fooling myself and perhaps am somewhat in denial about the whole situation but i know he'll be back, i'll trust my guts on that.

Guest fleurdelis_kay

i love the new album so much!!

it's soothing and a good break from all the competition in creating a catchy tune from other idol groups

i know some of you here still doesnt trust JYP but i gotta applaud them for the album

basically they created the catchy trend with WG and break away from it with 2pm

can't wait for their comeback

hwaiting junsu, junho, nickhun, taek, wooyoung and chansung..jay is going to be so proud of you guys

*waits patiently for JAY to comeback =)*

Guest kay01dee

LOVE & RESPECT, please remember.

okay, so it's only been a day but i am hooked on many of their songs! im proud to say that im learning korean by listening to these guys LOL. anyhoots, since "heartbeat" is their title song, i'm wondering how they're going to perform it & how the MV is going to look--- the song is so intense!

by the way, "all night long" sounds maaad sexual, :blink: hehe i can only imagine how they'll be performing this IF they promote it..now that i think about it, it'll probably be censored..

Guest entermuriel

2PM to comeback sooner than expected!

First, it was announced that 2PM would be making a comeback on SBS Inkigayo. Then it was announced that 2PM would come back on a closer date, on KBS Music Bank. To make fans happier, it looks like the group will be having their comeback stage even sooner on Mnet's Oh~ Good Concert on November 12th.

The group will be performing their hit song "I Hate You" along with "Heartbeat" from their new album, 1:59 PM.

Fans are awaiting this first comeback stage, mainly because of the absense of Jaebeom (who might also be coming back).

The concert will be held at 7PM - 10PM KST at Jamsil Stadium, and other artists set to perform are Park Hyo Shin, Wheesung, Kim Tae Woo, 4minute, Seeya, Ivy, BEAST, MBLAQ and many other popular artists.

credit: kimchisteve @ allkpop.com

omo... like Junho imitating Rain would said "I'M SO ESSITED!" lol

it's sooner than we thought... i'm so happy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

090817 tvN News Baby Mason loves NichKhun hyung

credit: time2sub2

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

@cutieme [3 posts under v v v] uhmmm... they kinda did that already. if you go look at the first page, it says:

"8. No posting about boycotting." it doesn't say "No boycotting." anymore.

Guest Eun_neptune_Him

Hey fellow fans of 2PM... sorry haha it's my first time posting in this thread and I'm really nervous cause.......... I made a short video for 2PM & fans i guess. Please check it out please!

CLICKIE

I hope you guys like it! ^ ^ I messed up in the middle with the audio, but i'm really happy with they way it turned out! Their new album sounds awesome!!

2PM to comeback sooner than expected!

yes! i can't wait.

i really hope they perform the red light remix one.

w/ or w/o Jae.. somebody gotta do some stripteasing.

Khun or Chan's chocolate abs could totally make up for Jae's absence.

but i'm still crossing my fingers for eternal leadja's return!!

Guest cutieme

It is easier said than done. You try to step in our shoes and received tons of reports each day on a particular thread then you'll understand our decision.

The bottom line is, you hit it right on the nail: This thread wouldn’t be as frustrating if people just respect each others’ opinion. But a lot of people can't. They choose to attack/bash whoever does not agree with them rather than take a step back.

What we are doing is for the best interest of this thread. If we allow all the arguments going on, we have to spend all our time in this thread. We have other threads to moderate as well, and believe me, other threads are having their issues too. This is a very fast moving forum and we have limited staffs. So please understand from our point of view why we have to implement such a rule.

I am usually a silent reader and rarely post on Soompi, but I feel that I need to voice out my opinion regarding what's been going on in this thread these past couple of days.

Before I start..., I wanna say that I'm neither for the boycott nor am I against it. I'm neutral when it comes to this topic.

I understand that the mods here are probably inundated with work overload in trying to moderate the many-many threads that soompi has. I can understand their frustrations when they received the same complaints over and over again regarding the same topic, hence I agree with them when they said that certain rules have to be implemented in order to fix the problems so that these discussion threads can run somewhat smoothly on their own without having to be watched closely by the mods at all times. This makes sense!

I also do agree with the mod that since the topic of boycott is a sensitive and heated topic and the discussion of it, had somehow led to many-many useless and heated arguments, where things get repeated over and over again as the result of people trying to justify their reasoning as to why people need to boycott or not boycott, that it is probably a good idea to have the discussion of this topic banned from this forum altogether.

I feel it's a shame that some soompi members who posted or responded here regarding the subject can't do so with a cool and impartial head.

Having said all that however, even though I do agree with mod's decision regarding the banning of the boycott topic from the thread in order to keep things peaceful, if it's okay to say., I do not quite agree with the way it was done.

I think by the mod saying that pro-boycotters are not fans and therefore are not welcomed here in this forum is not helping the matter, and will only make things worse as a lot of members will probably take offense and retaliate to this.

Rather than the new rule bringing peace into the forum, by saying stuff like that will only create and bring in even more of an unnecessary controversy into the thread that will only result in people arguing with each other, including people arguing with mods.

This is just a suggestion, but I think to fix this problem, it is probably a good idea to re-word the new rule statement.

Instead of saying no boycotting is allowed and people who are for the boycotts are not fans etc etc, I think it's suffice to just say 'Since the topic of boycott is a sensitive and controversial topic, to avoid unnecessary arguments between members, No discussions about boycotts in whatever forms are allowed here in this thread period'. This will get the message across without creating unnecessary controversy.

I understand that the mod was probably really frustrated when he wrote that statement, but I think to stop all these new arguments that have risen since the new rule was made, it is a good idea to probably re-word the new rule.

I hope that the mod will kindly take my suggestion into consideration since I am getting kinda tired of all these tensions that have been going on around here lately.

No matter what though..., I think people should refrain from arguing with the mod as I'm sure his job is not an easy one to do and probably very frustrating in trying to regulate all these threads.

The new rule has already been implemented and arguing is not going to change things for the better. It will only result in creating more tensions in this thread. I hope this is okay to post here!

On a different note...., I've heard most of their new songs on the album and even though at first I wasn't totally blown away by the songs, but after a few listens, they've kinda grown on me and now actually I like the album a lot, especially heartbeat, it has a really catchy feel to it, kinda different than other stuff out there.

I hope that the mv will come out soon, can't wait! :-)

Also can't wait to see them on music shows again, it's been a long time!

Guest lovely_mi

for me, this album is the best among all the idol groups' albums this year. And I don't know why people are so annoyed at the autotune, I personally like the way it was skillfully added to support the melodies of the songs. It's been a long time since I enjoyed an album from an idol group that doesn't exude a kind of fake glamor that attracts fans. For this album, I can sit down, turn on the volume, listen to it and relax. It's a nice break from all the overload of catchiness out there. I don't expect this to hit it big on the charts because obviously this is not the kind of music Korean public like in general. BUT that doesn't matter to me. Actually it's even better because fewer people will compete with me to buy the album. And when other people ask "hey what are you listening to these days" I can proudly tell them "2PMMMMMM"

i love the new album so much!!

it's soothing and a good break from all the competition in creating a catchy tune from other idol groups

i know some of you here still doesnt trust JYP but i gotta applaud them for the album

basically they created the catchy trend with WG and break away from it with 2pm

can't wait for their comeback

hwaiting junsu, junho, nickhun, taek, wooyoung and chansung..jay is going to be so proud of you guys

*waits patiently for JAY to comeback =)*

LOVE & RESPECT, please remember.

okay, so it's only been a day but i am hooked on many of their songs! im proud to say that im learning korean by listening to these guys LOL. anyhoots, since "heartbeat" is their title song, i'm wondering how they're going to perform it & how the MV is going to look--- the song is so intense!

by the way, "all night long" sounds maaad sexual, :blink: hehe i can only imagine how they'll be performing this IF they promote it..now that i think about it, it'll probably be censored..

**sorry to cut your post

Yes, I agree..the best album so far..I really really love their album..i love the autotune they added in..they sound so fresh and yet so so sexy..Now, I'm really in love with "Back 2 U" and "all night long"..everytime i listen to it i can feel their sexiness..I love most of their songs esp Heartbeat..it might sound weird the first time u listen to it but after a couple of times, it's actually really good..sound so different and unique..

ooo thanks for the lyrics!!! i love the album, 2pm sounds so f*cking sexy....if the rumor of a repackage is true then i think i'm going to wait and order that instead. on the other hand, KEEP VOTING!!! the votes had increased drastically in the past days i assuming due to the album.

ok somehow for the past months i've been in a 2pm frenzy, i think my friends are pretty sick of it b/c that's all i talked about. i'm like the news anchor annoucing "this just in" news on everything 2pm related and yeah i have a feeling those around me are going to kill me soon. anyway i've come to realized many have come into terms with me that i only get excited when 2pm is mention or whenever i mentioned them other than that i'm pretty stoic about things.

Me too..but i guess i've been in 2pm frenzy since the AAA comeback..My sister, who was not a fan of 2PM at the beginning, now turned out to be one of the biggest 2PM fan..i think it's because of me forcing her to watch their performances, tv shows etc..haha

WOW..their first comeback performance tomorrow?? on the 12th?? SO EXCITED..CAN't WAIT..Well, i'm actually crazy nervous for them..hope everything will be good..

Guest silence457

I am usually a silent reader and rarely post on Soompi, but I feel that I need to voice out my opinion regarding what's been going on in this thread these past couple of days.

Before I start..., I wanna say that I'm neither for the boycott nor am I against it. I'm neutral when it comes to this topic.

I understand that the mods here are probably inundated with work overload in trying to moderate the many-many threads that soompi has. I can understand their frustrations when they received the same complaints over and over again regarding the same topic, hence I agree with them when they said that certain rules have to be implemented in order to fix the problems so that these discussion threads can run somewhat smoothly on their own without having to be watched closely by the mods at all times. This makes sense!

I also do agree with the mod that since the topic of boycott is a sensitive and heated topic and the discussion of it, had somehow lead to many-many useless and heated arguments, where things get repeated over and over again as the result of people trying to justify their reasoning as to why people need to boycott or not boycott, that, it is probably a good idea to have the discussion of this topic banned from this forum altogether.

I feel that it's a shame that some soompi members who posted or responded here regarding the subject can't do so with a cool and impartial head.

Having said all that however, even though I do agree with mod's decision regarding the banning of the boycott topic from the thread in order to keep things peaceful, if it's okay to say., I do not quiet agree with the way it was done.

I think by the mod saying that pro-boycotters are not fans and therefore are not welcomed here in this forum is not helping the matter, and will only make things worse as a lot of members will probably take offense and retaliate to this.

Rather than the new rule bringing peace into the forum, by saying stuff like that will only create and bring in even more of an unnecessary controversy into the thread that will only result in people arguing with each other, including people arguing with mods.

This is just a suggestion, but I think to fix this problem, it is probably a good idea to re-word the new rule statement.

Instead of saying no boycotting is allowed and people who are for the boycotts are not fans etc etc, I think it's suffice to just say 'Since the topic of boycott is a sensitive and controversial topic, to avoid unnecessary arguments between members, No discussions about boycotts in whatever forms are allowed here in this thread period'. This will get the message across without creating unnecessary controversy.

I understand that the mod is probably really frustrated when he wrote that statement, but I think to stop all these new arguments that have risen since the new rule was made, it is a good idea to probably re-word the new rule.

I hope that the mod will kindly take my suggestion into consideration since I am getting kinda tired of all these tensions that have been going on around here lately.

No matter what though..., I think people should refrain from arguing with the mod as I'm sure his job is not an easy one to do and probably very frustrating in trying to regulate all these threads.

The new rule has already been implemented and arguing is not going to change things for the better. It will only result in creating more tensions in this thread. I hope this is okay to post here!

On a different note...., I've heard most of their new songs on the album and even though at first I wasn't totally blown away by the songs, but after a few listens, they've kinda grown on me and now actually I like the album a lot, especially heartbeat, it has a really catchy feel to it, kinda different than other stuff out there.

I hope that the mv will come out soon, can't wait! :-)

Also can't wait to see them on music shows again, it's been a long time!

This post makes A LOT of sense.

Anyway, when will JYP release the MV?? It's so weird. Normally they would release the MV teaser first and then the MV and finally the song. But here we got the song teaser first and then ALL of the song on the album but still no MV yet (not even information on when the MV will be released)

And 2PM's official website has been the same for a while now. They should do something exciting on the website since it's critical marketing time right now. Where did JYPE's marketing staff go?

Guest DongBangShiDae

gosh freakin dam i love Heartbeat and Tired of Waiting

ive been listening to these songs for so long now!!

all day in school literally during a test was just putting Heartbeat on repeat :D

i cant wait for the album to be shipped to my house lol

Archived