☆ 2 P M ★ Official Thread ☆

Guest touchtheskies.

Guest animoni

i saw the pic and i cried...the ending pose...T,T

i guess, they clearly left the spot empty to show that Jay is still the Leadja and no one will ever take his place in the group!2PM, no more, no less...

There is a big ...I think too big space for the Leadja...and this is a good sign for us.

• Replies 34.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest jjoanne

Like some of the hottest here, I cried upon reading the updates of dream concert and looking at the pictures. I guess I still not getting over the whole jay issue yet. I'm still holding on tightly to jay. Their ending pose was like just.... pathetic. Tthe big gap is obviously waiting for jay to fill it in. And the 6 of the members, I don't know what to say. Just feel like giving each of them one big hug.

Guest twinsrock3000

omgg i really wanna see their performance!

it sucks that their not going to broadcast their performance.. which is not right at all.

hopefully they stll did a excellent job with jaebum ;[

and i wish there would be some clear HQ fan cams since they dont wanna air 2PM part.

the last posing picture is bringing tears in my eyes =/

sighh. their missing someone. jaebum. :[

Aww, man looking at the DC pics.. the emptiness on stage is so apparent. ;__; I've missed them so much but I'm so happy and sad at the same time seeing them.

I can't wait for fancams or something because I'm curious about how they covered Jay's parts (cuz he plays a huge part in AAA) and if there were any cheers or something (hopefully). Once again this makes me think, is the boycott really helping them or just hurting them... Sigh, I just want to see all seven of them happy again. :'(

PS. Their hair grew so much! I couldn't recognize some of them at first.

Guest Koutarou

The 2009 Dream Concert was, by no means, a Dream Concert.

I was happy to see Junsu's face in the Dream Concert pictures [because remember how he revealed his face after surgery and it was totally gorgeous, but shortly after, Jaebeom left 2PM and the rest of the members were forced to cancel public appearances, so the only pictures of Junsu's post surgery are from the Mnet 20's]. The boys look fabulous in the DC pictures overall. I was happy to see them.

But really, there was a huge void. The pictures. There's no leader. 2PM without a leader is nothing. Where is Jaebeom? This is not a Dream Concert. I was infuriated. Seeing a six member 2PM made me so mad. Like someone was saying a few pages back, why should fans support their artist if the artist does not yield to the demands of the fans? 2PM is a product. 2PM is seven members. A six member 2PM is not a complete product, therefore, there is no reason why fans should still support this "unfinished" 2PM. Argh, I don't know. I just don't like what went down at the Dream Concert.

I still want fan cams though. haha.

If the news articles are correct, the boys put on quite an impressive show tonight.

Guest eeteukemily

^^ awhhh i felt sad. the picture were really abvious missing someone in the middle. and it's ONLY FOR JAY!

and fans shouted jaebum???? yes,if i were there i would shout my lungs out with his name!

i'm feeling better abit when 6PM said they'll work harder,and remember to work more harder in bringing ur hyung back.

2PM fighting! jaebum fighting!

I just came back from Dream Concert!!! I sat in the JYP section and there were like.. no Hottests there... but when 2PM was performing, the WHOLE STADIUM (vips, elfs, EVERYONE) was chanting "Park Jaebum." They continued chanting even though 2PM was done with their performance and left the stage.

Guest hypocrite

I saw the huge gap among the 6. T.T ~

WooYoung forced himself to smile in one of the pics and Khun has lost his winked, nevertheless they looked might fine.

Can't wait to see the fancam.

Guest thu_trang

I just came back from Dream Concert!!! I sat in the JYP section and there were like.. no Hottests there... but when 2PM was performing, the WHOLE STADIUM (vips, elfs, EVERYONE) was chanting "Park Jaebum." They continued chanting even though 2PM was done with their performance and left the stage.

i'm so glad that the fanclubs r also wanting Jay to comeback , becuz 2PM is meant to be 7 , no more , no less and NO ONE ELSE !!!!

it's a wake up call for JYPE to start doing sumthing to bring Jay back , his empty spot can be filled by no one else but him !

and you guys gotta c this , this is how dedicate k-hottest are for the boys to be united again , if you c this and still blame them for being heartless , i have nothing else to say

http://blogfile.paran.com/tmpdownload.kth/...%2020;59;06.jpg

this is my opinion , if you guys want to support a 2PM with only 6 members , please go ahead !

Guest zhen_ai

i'm so glad that the fanclubs r also wanting Jay to comeback , becuz 2PM is meant to be 7 , no more , no less and NO ONE ELSE !!!!

it's a wake up call for JYPE to start doing sumthing to bring Jay back , his empty spot can be filled by no one else but him !

and you guys gotta c this , this is how dedicate k-hottest are for the boys to be united again , if you c this and still blame them for being heartless , i have nothing else to say

http://blogfile.paran.com/tmpdownload.kth/...%2020;59;06.jpg

this is my opinion , if you guys want to support a 2PM with only 6 members , please go ahead !

Wow, the pics said everything, man! Thanks for sharing. I think K-Hottests have really done all that they can to extend the message. My respect for K-Hottest just skyrocketed! Now I feel like crying, especially for those who boycotted the concert, it must've hurt them a lot, too~

I really hope us Hottest can unite and not pick on each other, especially on the boycot/non-boycott thing. I believe that K-Hottest knows best. Please fight for the rest of us, who can't be close enough to the boys to get our mesages across.

Hottest Hwaiting!!

Guest cheezychunnie

TAKEN FROM K-BITES

MBC Infinite Challenge ‘Rice Farming Special’ featuring JaeBum to be aired from next week

On MBC Infinite Challenge aired from 18th October, footages of the rice farming project which started in June will be revealed.

‘Rice Farming Special’ is a joint project of the Infinite Challenge members and 2PM. These members have done hands-on from sowing till harvesting of the rice to help out their needy counterparts in the country.

According to the production team, after harvesting of the rice in October, the footages of the joint project will be aired on TV. There are much interests as to whether footages featuring JaeBum will be edited out.

With that, the production team voiced, “We will not edit any part out intentionally.”

Meanwhile, JaeBum has left the group and returned to his hometown in Seattle a month ago after his Myspace messages saga.

im a huge fan of infinity challenge so im very happy that this episode is finally aired :)

owh..and its pretty sad that seeing only 6 of them on stage at the dream concert :(

edit

091010 2009 Dream Concert - Fan chants for 2PM Park Jaebum (재범)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GpjRbE3lv78

credit:yana@youtube

Guest FumiHime

I hope this hasn't been said already. The youtube users JenniferKim319 and sanakujira have uploaded fancams on their channel. (I won't post the links cuz I'm not sure if i'm allowed to post it without their permission..)

Guest durumii

at least they let Jay sings his own part. D:

i don't know what should i feel right now, happy or more sad.

D: i could feel this perf has something wrong, their expression, their voice aren't like normal..

haha. or am i so sensible?

lolz..

DREAM CONCERT = NIGHTMARE CONCERT

Guest cheezychunnie

[FANCAM] 090910 Dream Con - 2PM : Talks + I Hate You

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YNICEBFQSP8

credit:sanakujira

드림콘서트 2pm 1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k8QPZWTr0yQ

credit:jeongseur

Dream Concert 2009 [Fancam] 2PM: I Hate You

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pw_YThwkYDM

credit: JenniferKim319 (she was there during the concert)

News2

[NEWS] 091010 40,000 fans come together as ONE calling out Jaebeoms name.

i'm so glad that they didn't receive silence treatment. i'm touched by the chanting. yeah they left a gap during again&again, they don't even want to cover Jay's part. this shows Jay's position in their heart. 2PM hwaiting!!

Archived