☆ 2 P M ★ Official Thread ☆

Guest touchtheskies.

Guest sodahead

So I guess 2pm is gonna fade away thanks to hottests being selfish and thinking that its just Jaypm intead of 2pm. Im so ashamed of the people that are doing things like that. One man DOESNT make a group. This is so unfair to the rest of the guys. I feel worse for them right now than I do Jay.He's at home chilling out happy right now. while they gotta suffer from people who they thought were true fans to them. Hottest need to get it together.

• Replies 34.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

everyone is just going to keep arguing about being for and against the boycott here on soompi -__- talk about giving a divided front as hottest -__-.

anyway i wrote about this on 2OD briefly about the dream concert, etc...so im just going to copy nd paste what i wrote. my 2 cents, u dont have to agree.

ok here is what i think.

jyp's main cash cows are the wonder girls and one day. hes already taking a chance with the wonder girls in the US, and although theyr not doing too badly, he cant possibly make a huge profit from them alone if he disbands 2pm. which again i highly doubt - can u imagine the backlash from hottest if he does?? he'd get an even bigger bad rep than he does now, and i daresay there would be nothing stopping hottest from boycotting everything jyp if he DOES disband the boys.

so, i dont believe he will try to disband 2pm. more like, hes being an idiot and a really stupid businessman by testing the waters like this. the dream concert + album may be important to us as fans, but i think if you truely support 2pm you SUPPORT THEM AS SEVEN. do u think the boys value sales over jay? they went through hell together and i bet theyll go through hell to get him back.

either way, they dont make much money. most of their profits would go towards JYPE....so i dont think theyd be doing all that much better without jay.

i support this boycott...because why should we take the risk....if 2pm succeeds as 6...its pretty much GAME OVER for jay. if they DONT, so what, they stay out of the spotlight for a short while longer but have a chance in getting jay back. yes, there are a lot of new groups coming out at the moment - but there will always be people who are AGAINST the 6-membered 2pm as there are FOR the 6-membered 2pm. hence, they arent likely to do as well as they would if they had a complete group.

what im trying to say is....i believe in this. and i hope the rest of you have faith in khottest's actions also. its going to be hard for me not to look up info on the DC, but we can do it!! jay might be my favourite but i truely love the other boys VERY MUCH.

Guest harumi_chikamatsu

i support this boycott...because why should we take the risk....if 2pm succeeds as 6...its pretty much GAME OVER for jay. if they DONT, so what, they stay out of the spotlight for a short while longer but have a chance in getting jay back. yes, there are a lot of new groups coming out at the moment - but there will always be people who are AGAINST the 6-membered 2pm as there are FOR the 6-membered 2pm. hence, they arent likely to do as well as they would if they had a complete group.

There aren't any valid arguments to support the statement "game over for Jae." It's pretty much just "IMO."

2PM isn't the only group that continues the group activities when one of the members is away. There's no saying, that if they work for a while as six members only and end up doing just fine, Jaebeom cannot come back.

Edit:

I was happy when I found out they will perform in Dream Concert. Too bad it won't be broadcast. But hopefully some fancams appear :)

Guest zinnie

I am for PRO-CHOICE!

You can either be for the boycott or not. Its up to all Hottests to decide for themselves, no one is shoving the notion down anyone's throat so please stop ostracizing either groups.

Its best if people read and understand where both the groups are coming from before bashing anyone.

Love & Respect guys!

Guest entermuriel

man... i have been silent here for a bit, but ever since the thread has opened, what i see the most is people talking about whether or not they agree with the boycott or not... blah blah blah... this and that... it's kinda sad that hottest are arguing with each other. just respect each other decision and call it a day. thanks to all of those who have kept neutral in such a situation ^-^

anyways. i don't want to make this a spam post. or seem like i'm scolding you guys or something lol

i'm gonna share an event that's coming up...

TOMORROW, OCTOBER 10th, 2009

NYC's very own 2PM freeze AND flash mob.

for more information and details of this event please go to the following link:

http://www.facebook.com/home.php#/event.php?eid=140282350969

[btw... us, the admins, are doing this in support of Jay AND 2PM

we're not taking sides, we're just showing support ^-^]

and some Leadja love of course ;]

credit: me :3

Guest j.a*star

I'm sorry if this question has already been answered, but why isn't the 2PM performance for Dream Concert being aired ?! That's so unfair for the fans...

just so this isn't spam:

2pms.jpg

^ my favourite 2pm group picture :)

Guest thu_trang

can you guys stop the thing about the boycott already ?

what's the point? nobody forces you to boycott , please go ahead and continue support !

for the ppl who want to boycott , they just simply believe in 2pm with 7 members and not 6 , what is there so wrong about that ? i myself won't be able to go on and watch 2pm perform with 6 members becuz that's not how i started to love them , is it so wrong to think so ?

please respect each others opinion a bit , no one is physically stopping you to do the things u want,so why feel angry ?

@mikanpuriname : you couldnt have put it any better , please people go and read her post please !

sigh , i guess it's impossible to stop arguing

anyways , you guys know tiffie the girl who organized the sky banner project ?

she recently got into a car accident and her condition isn't very good , i have to say pretty bad , if you guys can , please leave her a support msg through briar :brozzar@gmail.com , let's hope for her soon recovery !

for more details you can search JaySkyMsg on twitter and ask briar about tiffie !

Guest sodahead

WHICH 2PM MEMBER WOULD YOU LIKE TO SEE ON WGM?

Hmm well for that show I think id want to see either Wooyoung or Chansung. I think they both would do something extremely funny and entertaining on there. Id like to see that.

Guest bert263

jyp's main cash cows are the wonder girls and one day. hes already taking a chance with the wonder girls in the US, and although theyr not doing too badly, he cant possibly make a huge profit from them alone if he disbands 2pm. which again i highly doubt - can u imagine the backlash from hottest if he does?? he'd get an even bigger bad rep than he does now, and i daresay there would be nothing stopping hottest from boycotting everything jyp if he DOES disband the boys.

so, i dont believe he will try to disband 2pm. more like, hes being an idiot and a really stupid businessman by testing the waters like this. the dream concert + album may be important to us as fans, but i think if you truely support 2pm you SUPPORT THEM AS SEVEN. do u think the boys value sales over jay? they went through hell together and i bet theyll go through hell to get him back.

either way, they dont make much money. most of their profits would go towards JYPE....so i dont think theyd be doing all that much better without jay.

I see what you're trying to say but look at it in another perspective. JYP is already not making money off of 2PM because of the boycott, it would cost them more to try and promote them when they are not getting money in return. So in term they are losing money. If they're losing money they need to cut their loss, it only makes sense to disband 2PM and start over maybe a new group with just some of the boys.

I know that you said that there would be backlash from hottest, but can you even imagine the backlash on the majority of people who will be against HOTTEST? The divided hottest who are against the boycott, and other artist fanbase will bash HOTTEST and blaming them for disbanding their own artist. I've been reading many forums, and the consensus seems to be that many people are now against boycotting because it's not producing results. Even other artist fanbase is coming out to express their feelings on this subject too saying comments like "how could they boycott their own group", "hottest are stupid" or "selfish", stuff like that.

Hottest will be made the scapegoat from JYP and everyone will blame hottest. I think it's better to use positive reinforcement to support 2PM then to use negative reinforcement like the boycott is doing. If there was no boycott of 2PM everything would be just peachy and Hottest wouldn't be so divided.

Guest PaxRomana

Which 2pm member would i like to see on WGM? Hmmmm... Obviously Taec is my first choice but I do agree he'd probably try to be really nice-gentleman-y. If his epic dorkiness was evident though, that would be awesome... Particularly if he had either a funny partner or one who was really down-to-earth and no-nonsense-y.

Other than that, Khun would be sweet but dull (if he had kind of a sassy partner it could be pretty funny though), Wooyoung would likely be nervous (which could be cute if he had a really sweet-but-outgoing partner), I honestly can't imagine Chansung dating anybody, real or not, Junsu would probably be alright, but I think Junho could be pretty good because he seems so cute but in a different way than Khun, a way that's a tad bit less "older brother"-y and more "adorable-high-school-boyfriend"-y.

(Two posts down... *crosses fingers that nothing big develops in the next day*)

Guest papiroflexia

Tacyeon updates Cyworld

News by Offogato

Credit: Kor-Eng : Kirstyn@2pm-online.com, Coordinator : Cassina@2pm-online.com

It seems that some fans are upset with Taec's message to his producer's Cyworld yesterday. So Taec left another message to his producer saying...

People don't let me make a joke...

and his producer replied "Yeah I know..." And at Taec's own cyworld, he said he had removed his guestbook...

I removed guest book

방명록은 없앴다

oh god our boys annoyed by us,, hmmmmmmm

I knew it haha. People couldn't tell he was kidding? Wow, some people actually said something about it that it annoyed him.

See I told you guys. All the new groups KNOW that if they can take 2PM's place right now, they will be big and 2PM will fade away miserably. And this is the right time for them to do so since JYPE is too stubborn to bring Jay back. Let's see, in a few months, all these MBLAQ, CHILD OF EMPIRE, SHUI and whatnot will be so hot and the 6-member 2PM's new album will flop.

JYPE will then realize how stupid it is to let Jay go. Because 7-member 2PM is a great group but 6-member 2PM is less than satisfactory to compete in the market nowadays. It's not about Jay, it's about the dynamics of the group. Also, 2PM has not developed a solid loyal fanbase like Super Junior so new fans will quickly forget the 6-member group and move on with new groups.

That is the reality. If Jay does not come back, 2PM has no chance.

I know this makes me sounds like a pessimistic but yeah with all these new boy bands that are going to try to take 2PM's spot, it's gonna be hard if the boys don't stand up now and do something. All these controversy surrounding the boys aren't helping.

So I guess 2pm is gonna fade away thanks to hottests being selfish and thinking that its just Jaypm intead of 2pm. Im so ashamed of the people that are doing things like that. One man DOESNT make a group. This is so unfair to the rest of the guys. I feel worse for them right now than I do Jay.He's at home chilling out happy right now. while they gotta suffer from people who they thought were true fans to them. Hottest need to get it together.

I've read some of your posts in this thread and honestly, if you don't support the boycott it's fine because that's your opinion but please do not try to define a fan because everyone has different opinions. You are putting down other Hottests by calling them selfish, etc. and that does not help does it? I think it's just better if we all respect different opinions (without bashing etc.) because not everyone thinks the same way or like the same things.

Everyone is suffering from this, not just the remaining 6 boys. But also JYPE, Hottest, 2PM and Jay. Maybe even 2AM who knows? Or their other friends?

People should stop arguing about the boycott.

Simple, here is how it is;

some people support the boycott,

some don't.

There are risk on both sides, the end.

Ok move along now

and just respect each others opinion. Without unnecessary arguments.

Guest JambaJuice

@ thu_trang

Omg, really? TTOTT That sucks.

She contributed so much towards the sky banner.

I'll keep her in my prayers and hope for a fast recovery.

Guest babiluxx

are we all assuming that Jay will never come back? Maybe he is just taking a break, since this whole situation is still very new, he might just be taken back by all this and isn't really sure what to do. Maybe he will come back, it really all just depends.

-I know for Jay this all might be very hard for him, but he did that when he was young, i just don't understand why he left his group members. But i hope that he will be strong and think this all through and come back.

Whether people want to boycott or not is their choice.

But we must all have hope that things will be ok.

Fighting 2PM!!

Guest Kiss Me

I'm just going to ignore all the bashing amongst fans and answer this instead:

DEFINITELY Taec. Rofl. I even know who I want to see him paired up with :P SNSD Yuri <3

Hehehe I think they'll look freaking ridiculously amazing together.

Guest polaris

DEFINITELY Taec. Rofl. I even know who I want to see him paired up with :P SNSD Yuri <3

Hehehe I think they'll look freaking ridiculously amazing together.

I dont want to see any one of them on that show. Any show but that one.. it might break my heart.

haha~ j/k

actually I think Wooyoung would make a good hubby.. haha it would be funny if there was a ssanti couple.

Taec and Khunnie would also make good hubbies too but .they were already on mnet scandal so I dont think I can watch them getting paired up again so soon.

--------------------

So I guess 2pm is gonna fade away thanks to hottests being selfish and thinking that its just Jaypm intead of 2pm. Im so ashamed of the people that are doing things like that. One man DOESNT make a group. This is so unfair to the rest of the guys. I feel worse for them right now than I do Jay. He's at home chilling out happy right now while they gotta suffer from people who they thought were true fans to them. Hottest need to get it together.

wth... this comment made me so angry.. but I'm going to hold myself back from saying something more...... :angry:

maybe Taec...or Junho

Taec seems like he s cool bf and Junho...i just want this boy getting more popular tho

Actually, Junho is really talent...and he has charisma in him

he can sing..rap and dance...hehe...almost like Jay the leader

neways...let's not choose Jay to be on WGM...my heart will be hurting lol

Guest sourx3candi

Oh man i'd love to see taec too! then maybe i'd start watching it regularly.. lol.

Watching Taec and Khun on Mnet scandal was hard enough. Actually... I couldn't even bear to watch it so I didn't, haha. I don't want to see any 2PM members on Mnet Scandal or WGM. Unless I was the wife, then I really wouldn't mind any of them [Jay, please].

I probably wouldn't be able to stop smiling or laughing if I went on the show with them.

Or they can mesmerize me with their singing or dancing [chocolate abs, please. I could wash my clothes with it].

Actually, if Jay were to be on WGM, I want him coupled with Kim Shin Young. I'm re-watching 2PM on Infinity Girls, and I absolutely love that couple. They're too funny.

Archived