☆ 2 P M ★ Official Thread ☆

Guest touchtheskies.

Guest sweet-sugar

@@@NuChee:

am glad to hear that Jay is relaxing and taking some fresh air -not that korean isn't 'fresh' but you know

like away from people that knows him because he's from 2PM.

I hope the 2PM boys knows about it, at the least they would understand that he need a break.

to fresh his mind and everything... and themselves too, is doing their best while waiting for the leader.

• Replies 34.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow... it took him leaving Korea for this girl to feel remorse... like it wasn't enough when he skipped meals and had to reflect on his mistake.

I cannot help but feel so upset FOR Jay because he knew what he wanted to do with his life. He had the talents.. the dedication... he had a goal.. he had a dream... and he went for it and worked hard for four years. While he's going through all that... most of us don't even know what to do with our lives... there are more people who don't have a goal in life than those who do. It's a shame that Jay's hard work was taken away from him so quickly.

Guest XTINE__

I've noticed that he has a habit of almost degrading himself with the comments he says, e.g. 'my singing isn't that great', 'I don't like my voice', 'I'm not good-looking' that he's said on old interviews, and this only makes me even more worried about how he's going to think of himself.

I was at school today when I found out that a little 8th grade boy in our leadership class (our school is 6th to 12th grade) went to the same church as Jaebeom years back. All the 8th grader told me was that he was nice and he determined that because Jaebeom gave him pokemon cards, and I almost cried.

OMG YOU'RE RIGHT! He does have a habit of doing that... i just hope that this whole situation will stop eating away at him soon. and i hope that he doesn't start thinking of himself negatively as bad person, cause he's truly not!!

and aaaah! reading that comment about the pokemon cards and all just makes me so much sadder! it really just killed me.. AAAAAAARGH!! jay IS a good person... but after this scandal broke out, people just didn't realize that soon enough.

Guest bae_gopah

GUYS, I HAVE AN IDEA! =]

Hey everyone, I'm usually a silent reader but I just couldn't stay silent on this one. I've admired JB's passion, dedication to his work, dedication to his fellow members and fans, and the amount of love he has for his mother so much. Being such a big fan of Jay, seeing his going through this cruel situation, I just... really wanted to reach out and support him in any way I could.

And now, after going through this thread, I realize that there are so, so many people who feel the same way.

A couple days ago, I saw a video on youtube for Beyonce's birthday (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-cGJ9eFSbFo) and thought it was such a good idea. So I thought, why not make the same for Jaebum? Let's put together a collaborative Youtube video, where we get as much people as possible to make a little video showing how much we love him and really do care for him, and then put them all together to make one big, supportive message. (And also try to get a couple famous people to put in a few words, if possible)

Someone should definitely organize this! =) Spread the word to as many people as possible, find some some people who are good/experienced at making youtube videos, etc. Let's show those haters that love > hate, yeah? x]]

Does anyone have links to the videos of Jay and the fans at the airport in Korea? I keep hearing about the videos but I can't seem to find them.

From reading the letter that his friend wrote, I'm glad that Jay is just resting and is with his family and friends because thats exactly what he needs right now. Who knows whats going to happen in the future with Jae and the rest of 2PM but all we can really do right now is take it one day at a time and keep YOUR HOPES UP.

I'm not sure if I can post this up but it seems as if ISAK is also showing support for Jay. She tweet last night and again about a half hour ago.

isak-1.jpg

^

I think that's a great idea.It won't be giving him pressure .And since his friends have youtube channels all over ,they'll most probably find out about it no?

I think it'll do a lot of good .He'll know how much he had and will keep on having.

i love you hottests!let's stick together!

Guest ahmints

GREAT SUCCESS! NYC HOTTEST ((:

keep it up! Khottest too! (:

i am a singaporean fans who cant help. i feel sooo sad, i cried ytd.

but now i see jay in seattle. safely(: i smile!

Give jay some time. Give JYP some time too. AND support the other members!

it's soo lovely to see his korean friends, Jokwon, his manager,junsu, chansung, wooyoung and boom's msg.

i cried *don't know how many times alrdy*

i make myself busy in order to make me tired so that i could slp.

well, i will forgive the high school girl. but it's too late.

Guest squeaky

and the more i think about this, the more that jaebum's situation sounds like internet harassment.

i wish that korea would have something like what the U.S has, like that woman who got charged for that 13 year old girls suicide.

people like that shouldn't be allowed to do whatever they want on the internet freely.

Guest shylilazngrl6

Omfg haha.

this sounds unbelievable but my cousin was at the mall today and saw Jaebum with a group of friends. haha

she was too shocked so she wasn't able to talk to him. I was surprised that she saw him. Apparently he noticed her noticing him and his friends were laughing at my cousin cause of her facial expression. My other cousins were with her but they aren't into korean music so they didn't know that the guy was Jaebum. How amazingg..I'm jealous. thought i'd share cause I just found out..AHHHHH.

I just found out today that he's out of the group! wtf.

I dont want to seem like a stalker, but did your cousin saw Jaebum at The SouthCenter Mall in Tukwila.? just asking.

but im glad that jaebum is taking a break and hanging out with his friends. btw, your cousin very lucky to see him! hehe. im so jealous.

And I know what you mean about his constant apologies. I've noticed that he has a habit of almost degrading himself with the comments he says, e.g. 'my singing isn't that great', 'I don't like my voice', 'I'm not good-looking' that he's said on old interviews, and this only makes me even more worried about how he's going to think of himself.

Sorry to cut your post short. I totally agree with you! On Wild Bunny when they asked him about what he thought of all the female celebrities choosing him as their favourite and saying they like him, he said something along the lines of 'it has made me gain a bit of confidence'.

I really do worry for him because while he performed confidently on stage I think he was a very very modest person. Only with the popularity of Again and Again and I Hate You, did he and the rest of 2pm start to feel confident about themselves. Now that has been crushed. I hope he gets back up and doesn't beat himself up about it.

It's one thing for this to destroy his career, it's another to destroy who he is.

Same goes for 2pm. When their comeback comes, I'm sure the members will feel like their missing something. I hope they too can get back up and stand strong on their feet.

Guest scherzando

The entertainment business doesn't try and stop hate crime influenced by FAN VS FAN wars, they are too busy using idols to promote public transort, votes and toilets to please the government. I hope sometime in the future come to play or star golden bell, SOME SHOW will have a real heart 2 heart special talking about bullying, anti-fans and fan vs fan issues that do affect people. One girl has already commited suicide from being bullied by "fellow" fans because she hugged a Suju mmber on star king. The hateful fans mingle in with the good ones who just love the music and the members and put on a mask whilst working in the mists manipulating and threatening people, being the catalyst of hate amongst people. I call these people "Over-fans" or just simply OBSESSIVES.

Sorry to cut your post. I personally just don't get how come these antis have so much power in the K-Pop industry. Why do the artists (and companies) always listen to them and eventually 'surrender'? I mean so what if some people hate an idol, that doesn't mean the idol has to go. I really wish the K-Pop industry can be a little like the western at times, where there are so many haters but the celebs can still go on with their works and lives.

GUYS, I HAVE AN IDEA! =]

Hey everyone, I'm usually a silent reader but I just couldn't stay silent on this one. I've admired JB's passion, dedication to his work, dedication to his fellow members and fans, and the amount of love he has for his mother so much. Being such a big fan of Jay, seeing his going through this cruel situation, I just... really wanted to reach out and support him in any way I could.

And now, after going through this thread, I realize that there are so, so many people who feel the same way.

A couple days ago, I saw a video on youtube for Beyonce's birthday (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-cGJ9eFSbFo) and thought it was such a good idea. So I thought, why not make the same for Jaebum? Let's put together a collaborative Youtube video, where we get as much people as possible to make a little video showing how much we love him and really do care for him, and then put them all together to make one big, supportive message. (And also try to get a couple famous people to put in a few words, if possible)

Someone should definitely organize this! =) Let's show those haters that love > hate, yeah? x]]

I think this is kinda awesome. If we could gather videos of Hottests all around the globe (make sure we put the country where we're from so they'll know) and edit them nicely into one video, would be very nice. But yeah we need a skillful organizer for this. =) Anyone game for it? I just think for now, as Hottests we should just tell Jay how much we support and love him. All hate baggage aside, we should just send him a msg of love. (and that we'll wait for him no matter how long ;p)

So how did the JYPE NYC project go? I think entermuriel, who posted the info, is suspended for a week (bummer) so any news from anyone else that were there..?

Hey I'm a DongBang fan but i'm writing here to show my love and support for 2pm because i luv them and admire them.

They luv each other and esp u can see it from this incident. I admire their passion and that's why i pray for everything to work out, which i believe it will. Jay is always the leader of 2pm!!!

2PM HWAITING! HWAITING!

<33

Guest splendidlure

and the more i think about this, the more that jaebum's situation sounds like internet harassment.

i wish that korea would have something like what the U.S has, like that woman who got charged for that 13 year old girls suicide.

people like that shouldn't be allowed to do whatever they want on the internet freely.

It's cyber bullying. I agree. I wish there were cyber bullying laws in Korea just like the U.S.

i agree with Scherzando. Times like this makes me feel tempted to quit Kpop Fandom. I rarely see haters in America have as much power as haters in Korea. Message to the rest of 2pm members.. Please stand up for Jaebum and put those haters in their place.

Guest stardust123

i cried endlessly upon hearing the news of jay leaving! its soooooo insanely fustrating that the fans that do truly love and support him don't have a say into what is going on. (or the ones that support have no power against the negatives.)

but its also good to let him choose his own path, i'd never want to force him back into an evil anti world of netizens.

i can't even find the words to express my anger and sadness. 2PM won't be the same.

Guest iiamhellokitty

I can put a video together !!!

If you guys can record something simple like park jaebeom oppa fighting. or anything like that and send it to me i can put it together. spread the word !! the more people the better !!

just email it to me ! candiceyen@gmail.com

Guest music09love09

GUYS, I HAVE AN IDEA! =]

Someone should definitely organize this! =) Spread the word to as many people as possible, find some some people who are good/experienced at making youtube videos, etc. Let's show those haters that love > hate, yeah? x]]

THAT IS SUCH A GOOD IDEA!! HOPEFULLY SOMEONE CAN ORGANIZE THIS AND HE CAN SEE HOW MANY SUPPORTERS HE HAS ALL OVER THE WORLD! AND HOPEFULLY LIFT HIS SPIRITS A LITTLE BIT!! I THINK IT'D BE HARD TO GET CELEBS THOUGH BECAUSE THEY'RE PROBABLY WORRIED ABOUT ANTIS COMIN AFTER THEM LIKE ON WOOYOUNGS AND CHANSUNGS CYWORLD.

I heard about Isak showing some support but I never saw anything so thanks dbsk is Kool for the screencap.

I think I finally am able to collect myself from this emotional rollercoaster. After just laying around & listening to "You Might Come Back" for hours I finally feel more at ease.

I'm still heartbroken by his departure but I think it's best we all just give him time to heal.

I mean the best thing Jay needs right now is time spent with his family & close friends that know Jay more.

He needs time to heal & reflect on the situation back in Korea.

So we should all give him his space to heal.

I still have hope that he will return & that he will return to 2PM.

because like many of us stated we all can't see 2PM w/o Jay.

Jay is THE leader of 2PM always & forever be our Leaderja.

So I still have hope he'll return & take up his role as the leader.

When?

We have no idea..but only thing is just to continue to have hope.

I also have hope that JYP himself will speak out soon about the

situation hoping that he'll bring us good news.

HOTTEST FIGHTING!!

2PM FIGHTING!!

PARK JAEBUM FIGHTING!!!

Guest ephemeral.

jeeji

Where do I even start?

Thank you for sharing those wonderful pictures.

Hopefully, we will see his smile again admist this chaos.

It's beautiful. :]

And I know what you mean about his constant apologies. I've noticed that he has a habit of almost degrading himself with the comments he says, e.g. 'my singing isn't that great', 'I don't like my voice', 'I'm not good-looking' that he's said on old interviews, and this only makes me even more worried about how he's going to think of himself.

I was at school today when I found out that a little 8th grade boy in our leadership class (our school is 6th to 12th grade) went to the same church as Jaebeom years back. All the 8th grader told me was that he was nice and he determined that because Jaebeom gave him pokemon cards, and I almost cried.

This just breaks my heart.

And I agree with you, Jay has low self confidence.

He always compares himself, both looks and vocal-wise.

Jay is really sensitive, I hope he can get through all of this.

I'm just relieved Jay has returned home safely.

Now that I thought more about it, of course without Jay, there is no 2pm.

But I'm sure as responsible he is, he would want us to keep supporting each and every one of them.

Jay, 2pm. <3

2PM JaeBum’s last stage, will Music Core reveal it?

Fans are very concerned if they are able to see 2PM JaeBum’s last stage on music show.

It was JaeBum’s last stage on 5th September when he performed with the 2PM members at the InCheon World Cup Stadium for the ‘2009 Incheon Korean Music Wave Festival’.

And MBC Music Core production team is discussing whether to show the video of 2PM’s performance at the concert on 12th September. A person-in-charge said, “We will decide whether to air it by Friday. We have not come to a decision right now.”

The morning to that day was when the messages he posted on MySpace was revealed online. He has written messages like “Korea is gay”, “I want to go back to the States” etc. With that, netizens have gone on an outrage about his offending messages. And he had written an apology online and there was this whole saga on whether to take him off group’s schedule etc.

After which, JaeBum has declared leaving 2PM on 8th September and has returned to his hometown Seattle in the States on the same day.

Meanwhile, JaeBum has safely arrived back in his hometown in Seattle. A video was uploaded on Youtube showing him at SEATAC. His mother was present at the airport to receive him.

The netizen who uploaded the video said, “He started crying when he saw his mother. His mother held his face and wiped his tears away. At the baggage claim, he kept saying sorry to his mother.”

source : KBites

sighh..he even said sorry to his mom..

Guest Tranb3rry

2PM really isn't the same without him. I don't think I can watch or listen to anything with the rest of the members without Jae being there too...but it's crazy how people are actually seeing him around Seattle. xD I'm so jealous~

Archived