[MANGA/ANIME] Hana Yori Dango

Guest bloopy_babo

Guest anniexiong

oooohhhh i loved this manga!!! i also saw the tawiness and japanese version of this manga and they are good too!!! I hope more people will read it!!! :)

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...
Guest itsjennyfer

I heard much praise over this manga &drama![=

I also hear there was going to be a korean-version of the story as well.

Can't wait !

Guest i3lu3fun

at last, i'm done reading the manga. it was really good! just like someone mentioned earlier, i really hate the drawing of the manga too. but as it progressed, the drawing get better and the storyline become much more interesting. I have to say the japanese drama managed to sum up the whole manga in 2 seasons, they did a good job. i never watch meteor garden, maybe will give it a try later on. for those who loves Shoujo manga, this is a must read! :D

• 1 month later...

i luv this manga!!

cept in the beginning i was like..nup dont like the drawings not reading it

but then i read it and i was WOW :o ... WHY DIDNT I READ IT!!! :fury:

but yeah

the japanese drama of it was good!! BUT EVEN BETTER!! the korean version is coming out like end of year!!! yeah!!! :D

• 1 month later...

I love it!

But I like the manga and anime better than the drama....

I don't like Matsumoto Jun....

Not offending anyone but...

Better not say anything....

• 4 months later...
Guest XJShinoda

I love the manga!!! As well as the Japanese version...

This is the first manga that i've finished reading it online... It took me about a month to finish 37 books. LOL...

Love the story of Soujiro and Yuuki as well... Too bad they are not featured much in the manga.

Guest janelleski

i've read the manga :) it's so good :D

i've seen the dorama :) it's AMAZING!

i want to see a follow up in the manga :D prolly the wedding scene of makino and domyouji :D and also a little bit of their married life. the movie hana yori final has no manga basis :( but i also like it :D

Guest dearpaperheart.

I absolutely adore this series. I'll be getting around to reading the manga, but I've watched the anime and the drama. Gotta say it's one of my favourites.

• 1 month later...
Guest kuavang<3youngbae

i love this drama(:

domunji is so hot.

i cant watch this movie

over and over again.

Guest hungrydragon

i finished the first season of the Japanese drama in 3 days haha pretty good

but i still dont like domouyoji ..he seem conceited and mean still (oh wells drama= love huh?) lol he looks short too blah i like Rui, he looked more cool..but he ended up with *yaawnn*

• 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 5 years later...

Hey did you guys hear that the mangaka will write a new Hana Yori Dango series for a shounen magazine?

The beloved Japanese classic Hana Yori Dango, the source material for Boys Over Flowers, will soon be releasing a second "season." This new segment will be called Hana Nochi Hare — Hanaden Next Season,

aka Sunshine After Flowers — Flower Boys Next Season, and it will

follow a new group of students at Eitoku Academy. The storyline is set

to take place two years after the famous F4 graduate, and the original

writer Yoko Kamio will be writing this sequel.

Exact

details for this new series have yet to be released, but the below

poster implies that this manga will follow a new set of flower boys at

the same elite prep school. Time will tell if these new characters can

live up to the example of their predecessors, particularly that

of Domyouji Tsukasa and Makino Tsukushi.

Dramafever

^I've read the first 2 chapters from Viz. I still crack up at the  Eitoku new boy's name: Correct 5. LOL.

I thought it was good and funny. It had that same BOF feel when I was reading it, but it's still quite different on its own. 
The main guy is scrawny wimpy kid trying to ride F4's wave. But his intentions are good though - he wants to retain the prestige of Eitoku because of F4. He looks up to F4 particularly to Tsukasa because unlike Tsukasa, he has inferiority complex. He doesn't show it to everyone, of course, but his inner turmoil to be like Tsukasa says it all. 

The new girl pretty much mirrors Tsukushi. Can't say anything much about her cuz they are so alike ATM, but hopefully Yoko Kamio will write more about her that doesn't really follow Tsukushi's character line.

^True. There's not much to the plot yet worth spazzing for, but still quite nice read when none of the series you're following have been updated yet. ^_^ Hopefully over time, the plot will have some major developments. I loved BOF and was a gem on its own IMO, but still nothing beats how Yoko Kamio outshone all her works with Cat Street (one of my all time favourites, still wishing it was licensed T_T)

Archived