[MANGA/ANIME] Hana Yori Dango

Guest bloopy_babo

Guest kadajlover

^ it'd be nice if they did, i'd watch it, lol.

i haven't read the manga, but i've seen an episode of the anime. i watched all of MG which had SOOO many episodes. i liked the japanese version better (compressed into nine convenient episodes). i loved both casting members for hanazawa rui though. woot woot, go shun oguri & vic zhou! ^o^

• 3 months later...
  • Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest wish.girl

OMg i luv the Hana yori Danga japanese drama it's soo good it's only 9 eps which is short and good i lik it >.< it's really good

same here!! i prefered this more than meteor garden which was also based on hana yori dango.

the live drama was short but it was ALWAYS interesting and it NEVER bored me xD i loved it for 2 more reasons. Oguri Shun & Matsuda Shota was in it.

^^ even if the manga was longer than 36 volumes, i will still read it! i loved it to pieces and i wanted more! i read the oneshot of it afterwards and kept thinking .. " i want more! please give me more!"

as for the anime.. it was dubbed in english (for me) it was good but the quality that i had wasnt that good.

dude. I heart this manga series so much. Despite the not-so-attractive art in the beginning, the story really hooked me. The mother of shoujo mangas.

There were 36 volumes I believe.

Yeah, I know what you mean. Hana yori dango was the first Shoujo manga I ever read! I came across it in a bookstore by accident and thought to myself the story is very good but the art work was unattractive at the time...Later, on in the series I notice the art work got alot better :lol:

Warning to future readers:

Hana yori dango can be very addictive once you really get deep into the story... :sweatingbullets:

• 1 month later...
Guest Rosebud

Hey are any of you watching the Japanese second season episodes. They are really good. I love how the authors are incorporating most of the original into the live version. They've added a few things, but it hasn't hurt the story.

Guest xxflyingcookiez

:D i saw the drama its really good

the 1st season last ep made me cryy :[

they had a taiwan drama for boys over flower..it was call Meteor Garden but it wasnt really that good compare to Hana Yori dango Jdrama

cause it twisted up da whole storyy

oh yay! this is my most favourite manga! i love all of Yoko Kamio sensei's work, and i think she really honed her drawing skills in this manga. plus i was really looking forward to a sequel to the manga that was supposed to be released this year...but it just turned out to be a oneshot...but the oneshot was still really good

i loved this manga!!! although it got dull toward the end when

*SPOILER

domuoigi/domuogi/whatever his name is got amnesia but other than that it was really nicely done

*spoiler end

and i really like the jdrama season one was too short and i wait for season two every day i really like it because of MATSUMOTO JUN!!!!! AAAAA simply put he is so hott

• 6 months later...
Guest PecanPie02

oh yay! this is my most favourite manga! i love all of Yoko Kamio sensei's work, and i think she really honed her drawing skills in this manga. plus i was really looking forward to a sequel to the manga that was supposed to be released this year...but it just turned out to be a oneshot...but the oneshot was still really good

ahhh !! does anyone know where i could read the sequel to it!! thanks~~

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest *beccas

anyone know where i can watch the 2nd season of hana yori dango ...the live anime...

i really wanna watch it but i cant find it anywhere cuz they all got banned on like veoh and crunchyrolll...

i really wanna watch itttt...!!!!!!

Guest laslett

I love the Hana Yori Dango series.

i read the manga after seeing the Japanese drama and the Taiwanese drama.

The manga was brillant.

did anyone else notice that Akira liked Tsukushi or was that just me.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest solitaryraven

KYAAA~~!!! I cannot wait until the Hana Yori Dango is subbed in English and available for download XD .. or even available to buy in Australia!!!! The japanese Drama is soooo good and the comedic parts in it are hilarious!!

Oguri Shun = Love

XD

Archived