[MANGA/ANIME] Hana Yori Dango

Guest bloopy_babo

Guest mzxx3vil3vaxx

i like this manga a lot... I also like the taiwanese drama for it... it's called Meteor Garden

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest aymei

I watched the anime, jdrama & read it. The girl sometimes makes me so mad cause she's hella clueless. But I liked it none the less.

I'm kinda confused... between pages 32-35... did the serial killer really appear, or was Tsukushi merely dreaming? Because the next scene was Doumyouji appearing from no where...

It was not too clear for me :sweatingbullets: ... hopefully someone can enlightenment about it.

Any word that Kamio-sensei would do anyone follow-up (either a sequel or another one-shot)? I really can't get enough of HYD! :D

I think he did really appear.. I remember there was a part near the beginning when they were watching TV and there was some news bulletin about the serial killer in France. I know it seems pretty coincidental haha. Even more convenient is when Tsukasa saves her <33~ I'm a sucker for happy endings like that. It is a shoujo manga after all ^_^. As for a follow-up, the manga still feels incomplete to me, so i'm definitely hoping for more >< !

Guest SophiaSan

i love this manga! even though i didnt finish it :(

ahah i ahve one book left

there is only 18 volumes correct?

Guest snaeha_dalis13

i love this manga! even though i didnt finish it :(

ahah i ahve one book left

there is only 18 volumes correct?

As someone mentioned before, there's a total of 36 volumes, and the mangaka has recently produced a new chapter.

You should read the rest, it's worth it!

Guest dolfina

I think he did really appear.. I remember there was a part near the beginning when they were watching TV and there was some news bulletin about the serial killer in France. I know it seems pretty coincidental haha. Even more convenient is when Tsukasa saves her <33~ I'm a sucker for happy endings like that. It is a shoujo manga after all ^_^. As for a follow-up, the manga still feels incomplete to me, so i'm definitely hoping for more >< !

Okie. :sweatingbullets: Thanks for the clarification kcee. Yes, I remember the news report, but somehow the whole story didn't click for me, it was seriously flawed... spoiler: Shizuka's wedding and to whom wasn't explained clearly as well... But then again, the many TxT moments was enough to cover the flaws! :D

50 pages simply isn't enough to cure my addiction to hyd!

Okie. :sweatingbullets: Thanks for the clarification kcee. Yes, I remember the news report, but somehow the whole story didn't click for me, it was seriously flawed... spoiler: Shizuka's wedding and to whom wasn't explained clearly as well... But then again, the many TxT moments was enough to cover the flaws! :D

50 pages simply isn't enough to cure my addiction to hyd!

Do you are anybody know where I can find the raw scans for the M ISSUE 15 with HYD in it...I found the translation for the new chap on HYD but cannot locate any raws that go with the translation...I'm talking about the manga.

Guest goodvibrations

dude. I heart this manga series so much. Despite the not-so-attractive art in the beginning, the story really hooked me. The mother of shoujo mangas.

There were 36 volumes I believe.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest SophiaSan

i really dislike the translators....

i mean the english version

they take FOREVER to realease

and this manga was made in what 1997sh?

ugh this goes for all the other manga too!

ewuqieowqu

the anticipation kills me

Guest dada_princess

I love this manga rather than its Taiwanese drama version. F4 during filming just tried to imitate the pictorial image of manga characters. Pitiful! Sorry F4's fans but i would argue that if Korean artists took up the roles, the drama would be more successful and magnetic.

Casting:

Moon Geun Young/Lee Dae Hye/BoA as Tsukushi

F4:

Joo Ji Hoon/Kang Dong Won as Domyoji ( the cool prince)

Huyn Bin/Dennis O'neil as Hanazawa ( charming appearance)

Lee Jun Ki as Nishikado ( this role resembles Seo Jung Woo in My Girl)

Jae Hee as Mimasaka

Guest ANYOTHERDAY

I read in jdorama the sequel is going to be a remake of the MG 2 .

WHICH I DONT WANT. T T"

the who loosing the mind thing was really annoying to me. =="

Guest strawberrynkiwi

I want the read the manga again, but stupid compiter crashed on me. When I can get my old data back, I can upload it for ppl who want to read. It is long, but I usually skip the stupid parts and only read the cute parts =)

dada_princess... Joo Ji Hoon as Domyouji :w00t: That would be so hot. As for DBSK being F4, I dunno... who would be Domyouji, they are all so cute. I can see jaejoong being hanazawa rui though! !

Guest Sasami

I didn't read the manga, but I saw the Jdrama and it was SOOOOOOO CUTE!

Alot of main girl in manga or either clueless or airheaded lol.

If you want to talk about clueless, one manga beats it all "hot gimmick" the girl is SOOOOOOOOO....I swear sometime I wonder if she is stupid or not XD....but I can't stop reading it. One more book to go XD.

Archived