So Nyuh Shin Ki ♥ Official Thread.

Guest BabyPinkie

My 2 Favourite groups.

seriously.

My fav SNSK coupling gotta be JAESICA right now.after hearing so many ppl saying they saw Jaejoong and Sica shopping during the hollybowl days just gives me a weird fishy feeling.muahaha~

haha,both of them seems to be realllllllyy good friends.the pic of them going to the optician's together is sweet.i can tell its in the Hiyaya days cos of Jaejoong's hair!!^^

second haha...YooYoon[Yoochun+Yoona]..they have so much chemistry in the Haptic CF.They just R-O-C-K.

and third its got to be TAESU!haha..real life couple?or not?believe what u want.they just fits.:D

Someboday,more Jaesica goodies!!lol...or just any SNSK goodies.im so in <3 with this thread now.*bookmarked*

and who's coming back in August???

So Nyuh Shin Ki!!!

just look at my sig.lol. :lol:

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Lishathestain

My fav SNSK coupling gotta be JAESICA right now.after hearing so many ppl saying they saw Jaejoong and Sica shopping during the hollybowl days just gives me a weird fishy feeling.muahaha~

haha,both of them seems to be realllllllyy good friends.the pic of them going to the optician's together is sweet.i can tell its in the Hiyaya days cos of Jaejoong's hair!!^^

lol both are our fav members from the group right? :lol:

but yep i bet they're really good friends! i mean it's almost like they grew up together, but not really haha.

well they passed the puberty time together i guess :P

well not much interactions but i remember they attended DBSK's old manager's wedding :D

npe71jin1515fj7.jpg

npe73jin1515fn4.jpg

but i can only found these 2 pics. i swear there r other pics where u can see some of the girls talking w/ yoochun..

Guest doomunleashed

Well... Taesu Jaesica and Yoonchun FTW!!! Just cause they would have gorgeous, talented kidsXD

Guest purplesoompi

what a cute thread

brings back the haptic cf

memories

chagsica and yoochun-yoona ftw

seohyun looks good with yunho

in the uniform pic

Guest rozeng1122

this thread was barely made now

wow i thought there was onw already with their connections and things.

cute thread. with good looking ppl

Guest lilcece

I agree with whoever that said they perfer Super Generation, but I

like the Maknae and ChangSica couple. although I am moving just

a little bit towards ChangSica ^^' I feel their personalities are kind

of alike in a way. the haptic CF got me loving this pair =)

omg, I also like Tiffany with Changmin too T-T

Guest PooPocky

When I first saw this thread I was like OMG O______O!!!!!!! My 2 fav group!!

I like ChanSica or JessMin (it should be their baby's name jkjk it's cute though), but right now I'm more of JaeSica and TaeSu! <3

I like their pics from trainee days~

SNSK!!! Dong Bang Shi Dae sounds nice too!

It would be wonderful to have a Super Generation thread~

Guest oasisღ

I loved the Haptic CF with SNSD and DBSK - that was just too cute hehe.

Thanks for making this thread~

Guest Lishathestain

When I first saw this thread I was like OMG O______O!!!!!!! My 2 fav group!!

I like ChanSica or JessMin (it should be their baby's name jkjk it's cute though), but right now I'm more of JaeSica and TaeSu! <3

I like their pics from trainee days~

SNSK!!! Dong Bang Shi Dae sounds nice too!

It would be wonderful to have a Super Generation thread~

hey you from

Sica

thread :D

there's a

super generation

thread here on soompi..but it's like..gone..dead now T____T

2-1-1.gif

3-1.gif

5-1.gif

6-1.gif

c:i forgot :sweatingbullets:

Guest &anita_*

WOAH i never knew there was a thread like this! but OMG this is my favorite coupling ever between my two favorite groups!

My number one is..of course.. TAESU! <333 OMGSH, taesu is just too cute, but i was so disappointed when Taesu were not featured in haptic CF -.- but oh well, they had many interactions!

And recently, my second favorite is JAESICA! i mean, they are so very pretty! (lol jaejoong is too pretty) and that optician picture was so cute :] but i also like YoochunxJess too arghhhh i love everyone with Sica, just because she rules :] and wow, i havent seen alot of these pictures! so thanks for sharing!! :)

Guest hyuksu

Ahh seriously? I thought there was a thread created a long time ago, haha.

Anyways, SNSK is cute. As usual there are haters. Yes, I'm talking about the CSSK and the Suyin thread. Goodness, some people are a little too obsessive with their idols. :rolleyes:

Taesu ftw. :) <3

Guest PooPocky

hey you from

Sica

thread :D

there's a

super generation

thread here on soompi..but it's like..gone..dead now T____T

2-1-1.gif

3-1.gif

5-1.gif

6-1.gif

c:i forgot :sweatingbullets:

hey you from

Sica

thread~~~

awww that sucks.... but i'll go find it later~

HaeSica

~~

Guest Lishathestain

WOAH i never knew there was a thread like this! but OMG this is my favorite coupling ever between my two favorite groups!

My number one is..of course.. TAESU! <333 OMGSH, taesu is just too cute, but i was so disappointed when Taesu were not featured in haptic CF -.- but oh well, they had many interactions!

And recently, my second favorite is JAESICA! i mean, they are so very pretty! (lol jaejoong is too pretty) and that optician picture was so cute :] but i also like YoochunxJess too arghhhh i love everyone with Sica, just because she rules :] and wow, i havent seen alot of these pictures! so thanks for sharing!! :)

ok what optician pic? some people have been saying the same thing..and i have no idea what pic it is :tears:

but yea, although i like changsica at first, now i also like ChunSica/YooSica.. and oh my JaeSica is like the most gorgeous looking couple hhahah :lol:

Ahh seriously? I thought there was a thread created a long time ago, haha.

Anyways, SNSK is cute. As usual there are haters. Yes, I'm talking about the CSSK and the Suyin thread. Goodness, some people are a little too obsessive with their idols. :rolleyes:

Taesu ftw. :) <3

lol after reading your comment bout CSSK and Suyin, i immediately went to Suyin and the first thing i saw was "junsu DENIED TAESU!" :lol: and someone ranting about how this thread is idk..something in chinese (i thought u aren't suppossed to use other language than english..). i assume she hates this thread w/ a passion.

geez.. i'm glad people in this thread are just having fun :P

76472044td5.jpg

Guest Lishathestain

well the maknaes do look cute together.. and to think they're the youngest, yet the tallest too. well in seohyun's case, second tallest?

DSC_1177.jpg

DSC_1187.jpg

c: as labeled

Guest meimei__KOUSEKI

oohh...this is like treading on dangerous waters O_O VERY dangerous waters...

anyways...Changmin and Seohyun (she's the youngest little one right?)

i'm not really an snsd fan, but i find them both amusing together :D

SNSK hwaiting :]

Guest foreverxlove

as a TaeSu fan i was dissapointed they didn't have a scene together in the Haptic cfs..

like wouldn't it be cute if the elevator scene was more like this

junsu: (sings girls generation)

taeyeon: (sings purple line)

junsu&taeyeon see each other..act shy..

then the elevator opens *ding* they see the other couples..

junsu&taeyeon go crazy.. take pics.. go crazy again..

junsu runs to the left while tae runs to the right, then after 3 secs we can see them run the other way cos apparently they went the wrong way :P

HAHHAHA LMAO XD

that would be hilarious <3

my 2 favorite groups - So Nyeo Shi Ki/Dong Bang Shi Dae ^^ my absolute favorite couples are Changsica and Taesu <33

after the Haptic commercial I couldn't help but think how cute Changsica was. They make a nice couple, plus their UFO replies are hilarious x]

lol at the HB pics, Junsu kept looking at Taeyeon

Archived