Gazette Thread

Guest sincerelydolly

Holy ---.

VERMIN and AN UNBEARABLE FACT is effing amazing.

I feel that VERMIN should`ve been the face of the album instead.... But either way, pretty nice album.

I hope they go back to their old stuff.... their songs are getting softer and shorter..

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest jupiter2venus

I'm addicted to Red and Vermin more than An Unbearable Fact ^_^

and whenever i listen to vermin i don't why i feel like running :lol:

• 3 weeks later...

WIN TICKETS TO SEE THE GAZETTE PERFORM AT TOKYO DOME

O_O

Well its only one ticket winner...

Source: tokyofever

Want to go see the GazettE‘s final performance of their “The Nameless Liberty” tour at Tokyo Dome on December 26? Well, now you can! Maru Music is holding a contest giving away tickets to the GazettE’s concert this December.

The only catch is you are required to submit a fan video explaining what you would do to see the GazettE in concert.

Attention fans of the GazettE. Maru Music is giving one lucky winner the prizes of all prizes. To celebrate the release of the latest albums from the GazettE, Maru Music is giving away a pair of tickets to the GazettE’s concert live in the infamous Tokyo Dome in Japan this December!

And your ticket to this concert is just one video away. Maru Music and the GazettE are wondering what would you do to see the GazettE in concert? Will you go the distance to see your favorite band perform live in Tokyo? Are you a big enough GazettE fan to see them live? Maru Music and the GazettE want you to create a video on exactly what are you willing to do to see the GazettE. Be very descriptive, tell us what you would do to get there and how much the GazettE means to you. the GazettE and Maru Music will then choose one lucky winner from the entries to receive a pair of tickets to their concert in Tokyo, Japan.

Contest Description: Create a video telling us what you would do to see the GazettE perform live. It’s all up to you for the content. the GazettE and Maru Music will be the judges, so it’s up to you on how to impress them. Now remember you are telling us what you’re willing to do to see the GazettE, not showing us what you’re willing to do. The video with the most original content will be featured on the Maru Music website. The winner with the best video will receive two tickets to the GazettE concert in Tokyo.

The submission deadline is December 1, 2010 at noon so don’t delay.

How to Enter: Create a fan video and upload the video on youtube. Submit your link with the video along with your contact information to Circle@marumusic.com. The deadline for submission ends at 12:00 P.M. Pacific Time (PT) zone on Wednesday , December 1, 2010. IMPORTANT NOTICE TO ENTRANTS: EACH ENTRANT IS RESPONSIBLE FOR DETERMINING THE CORRESPONDING TIME ZONE IN HIS/HER RESPECTIVE JURISDICTION.

The submission: Create a video no longer than 2 minutes in length and let us know what you would do to see the GazettE live. Remember this is only a verbal description and not a physical display of what you’re willing to do. Only one entry per e-mail address. Be Creative! YouTube registration is free. Once you have created your video, upload it to your YouTube account and mark it Public. Your use of the Youtube.com website is subject to the Terms of Use governing that site. Please include your name, address, contact phone #, age and link to entry in the body of your e-mail

IMPORTANT: Video submissions are verbal descriptions of what you would do only. Videos who physically show their actions will not be considered for the contest.

Rules:

1. Videos may not include any scenes of extreme graphic or sexual content.

2. Videos must not be longer than 2 minute in total length. Submissions which exceed the allotted time limit will be disqualified

3. Videos must have been created between November 9, 2010 and December 1, 2010

4. Maru Music is not responsible for any injuries due to the contest.

5. By participating in the competition you agree not to submit, upload or post any video that: violates any law, advocates illegal activity, libels, defames, invades privacy, or is abusive, profane or threatening.

6. Maru Music assumes no responsibility for lost or late entries or for incomplete computer transmissions or technical failures.

7. Maru Music reserves the right not to accept entries that are considered inappropriate for the contest.

8. The rules of this contest may change if situations go beyond Maru Music’s control between now and the conclusion of the contest. Any changes to the rules will be posted on the Maru Music contest webpage.

9. Each entrant certifies that their entry is original and that they are the sole and exclusive owner and right holder of the submitted entry, and they have the right to submit the entry in the contest.

10. Contest is for US Residents only.

11. Only one entry per e-mail address

Notification:

Winner will be announced on December 3rd

Airfare and Hotel Accommodations are the winner’s responsibility.

Concert Date is December 26th, 2010 at the Tokyo Dome

Maru Music will provide the winner with two tickets to the GazettE concert on December 26th ONLY

Maru Music is not responsible for booking Air and Hotel Accommodations to Japan.

Winner must be 18 or over, otherwise must be accompanied by a parent/guardian

Winning video and runner-ups will be featured on the Maru Music website.

The winner will be contacted by e-mail or phone number provided during submission.

The winner and winning video will be featured on the Maru Music website.

Prize will be delivered shortly after the winning video is announced.

Guest Kopiko0

The only thing that is stopping me from going to their Tokyo Dome live are the plane tickets :tears:

New look for PLEDGE!

33vcj74.jpg

(There are bigger pics on the OHP)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Kopiko0

I saw the PLEDGE PV preview and I can't wait to see the rest! Looks interesting

Has/is anyone going to pre-order the CD? If so, which one did you get? I can't decide!

Why does there have to be 3 different versions?? I want them all :(

• 4 months later...
Guest pockii

I didn't get the limited one.. my friend accidentally bought the wrong one, but it's alright.

I've already seen the 3rd disc, so I'm good lol

Though I'd still appreciate it if I had it in my hands (+_+)

The unlimited one is pretty normal, nothing too special compared to the limited one. 

• 1 month later...
Guest stefa

someone update this thing lol. They're like, too awesome to be ignored ><

KEEP CALM AMD WAIT FOR MAY 25TH

Guest Kopiko0

Yes! We must keep this thread going!

The former drummer of GazettE, Yune's twitter !!

I pre-ordered my copy of Vortex a while ago. A bit sad that the external bonus from CDJapan was cancelled :(

Guest Zom.B

^I haven't been keeping up with them either... I didn't even know the PV was out. I think I'll watch it now xD

Archived