Gazette Thread

Guest sincerelydolly

Guest rainhero181430262800

People! Yay! The boys will be having their last live for this tour soon, we should all meet up here to support them. ^^

I discovred them by accident, I guess you could say, lol. I cam across their pictures when I was looking for someone else, and I used them as wallies, but I never really listened to their music until recently. I downloaded some when I was downloading Versailles cd, and I loved them. Since then I've been a big fan.

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Stitchy.

^wow gazette was on one of mychonny's vids?? i think i remember hearing "misenen" in one of his vids though aha.

Yeah, it was in the video about his korean movies.

Guest merrigumi

Yeah, I wonder where everyone is. We should be here cheering them on for their last final, and spamming their vids, and pics until they make an appearence somewhere. ^__^

Your welcome, always happy to pic spam. It will be cool if Ruki's hair was blonde again. I love all of his hairstyles, he's just super cute anyway, lol.

I read that hollyrock radio translation, it was hilarious, lol. Is that Aoi's weekly radio show or was he just the host for that week? I wish I could have heard them talking about all that stuff, lol.

Hey, that's awesome! I'm happy for her, jealous, but happy. LOL, I only wish I could see them in concert one day, that would be awesome. Especially to catch something of theirs one day.

Aoi has his own radio show but it's hard to find recordings. Kai and Reita (but Kai took over his) have their own radio show and someone records them every week, I think. Only a very few have been translated...=/

I found out about them through MySpace a little over a year ago. It was youtube video of Filth in the Beauty...I was a bit creeped out. xD

Anyways! I will make a huge pig spam of them on the day of their final ^___^ I want to buy the DVD if they make one haha

What day is the exact final again? I know it's somewhere around the beginning of September, but not sure what day exactly. I can't wait for that pic spam then! I'm so excited! I am pretty sure they will make a dvd of it. They always make one of their final tours, right?

I'm with you, lol. I'm excited, and I won't even be there, ha ha! But I can't wait until they release the tour for it. That will be so awesome, even though I know it won't be released for quite awhile.

-EDIT-

Could someone tell me why my avatar won't change? I've even deleted the current one you see now, and applied the new one I wanted to use, but it won't change. What's wrong with it?

Guest Narcissus1430264503

hmm i was wondering if gazette has released any new songs/concerts or such lately ? (i lost touch with jrock for a while unfortunately so i dont know)

Guest merrigumi

They had an album released last month? They're on tour right now and the final is on the 5th. They're also having a new single in Oct 7.

Kai's new hair:

29f3rkw.png

He looks like

2i6f4oy.jpg

Drummer of my other fave band. WEIRD, ISN'T IT.

Does anyone know if tickets for their final is sold out? 'Cause Saitama seems huuuge.

I can't change my avatar either. D: I don't even have one even though I tried uploading it 432456 times. Ugh.

I heard that Kai wrote in his blog that Ruki is ill with acute gastroenteritis. His body is not healthy so they have to extend/reschedule the date for the Fukuoka concert. After the incident with Jasemin You being ill, and dying shortly after I am really worried for Ruki. Most are saying it's just a stomach virus he has, and I'm really hoping that it is what it is. I can't bear losing Ruki too. I really hope he gets well soon, and I will be praying for him. I think everyone should too.

-EDIT-

Nevermind everyone, we don't have to be too worried. They say that's just a stomach flu or stomach virus. He will be alright soon, he just needs to get plenty of rest, and probably drink gatorade, and eat some saltine crackers. I'm still a little worried, but I'll be fine once he's back on his feet, and well again. Hopefully he will have a speedy recovery.

Could someone tell me why my avatar won't change? I've even deleted the current one you see now, and applied the new one I wanted to use, but it won't change. What's wrong with it?

My Profile > Settings > Profile Picture > Upload

To check or change avatar:

My Profile > Image Icon > Here should be where all images uploaded are.

Below each photo it should say 'Make this my avatar' > Click

Thank you, I've just done what you said! I went about it a different way last time, I guess that's why it didn't work, lol.

-EDIT-

Meh...I think it's something wrong with mine. It didn't work again.

Guest ladyyehse

aw rukibaby is sick ? D:

hope he gets better. stomach flu is a richard simmons. had it last summer. whole week to recover for me. drank some electrolyte richard simmons, SO DISGUSTING D:

hope he gets well soon !

Thank you, I've just done what you said! I went about it a different way last time, I guess that's why it didn't work, lol.

-EDIT-

Meh...I think it's something wrong with mine. It didn't work again.

That's odd. Try posting this in the questions, comments & suggestion thread?

Yeah that is sad, I want him to get better quickly though. It really worries me when I know that they are ill. Ruki's strong though so he'll pull through quickly, I know it. ^_^

Yeah, it is odd, and annoying. I think I'll go post in QC&S's like you said, dax.

Guest NO NAME?

Update:

• New images

BEFORE I DECAY PV PREVIEW @ OHP or

• LIVE DVD: TOUR09 -DIM SCENE- FINAL AT SAITAMA SUPER ARENA (2009.12.16)

• Christmas live: the GazettE live09 A HYMN OF CRUCIFIXION (2009.12.24)

mukghs.jpg

2zxnxiq.jpg

2hnryo3.jpg

2afekr8.jpg

qxopjd.jpg

152oqav.jpg

Source: OHP

Guest ladyyehse

AHH THANK YOU FOR THE UPDATE <3 <3

my gosh ruki I LOVE YOU <3 hahaha

he shaved his side ! new look i like i like ;D

i like the preview of the song too.