Gazette Thread

Guest sincerelydolly

Guest merrigumi

Guise :3 Someone has leaked the WHOLE ALBUM on livejournal.

I promised myself not to listen to it until my copy arrives but I couldn't help myself so here I am...listening to the whole album for the second time.

It's amazing! A masterpiece indeed :3 It's different than what they've previously done and at first, I wasn't used to their new sound but god, I love it! They really did try a lot of new things in this album. That's what I love about their music. :]

Only thing is that there are 5 of those short instrumental songs...Which means there are only 12 full length songs. 5 of those are Guren, HEADACHE MAN, THE INVISIBLE WALL, DISTRESS AND COMA and LEECH..

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest BAM♥BI

Guise :3 Someone has leaked the WHOLE ALBUM on livejournal.

Awww.. snap, I am really tempted to listen to it too. ;=;

MUST. RESIST. THE. TEMPTATION.

Guest Lovelight

Ahh, just downloaded the album after merrigumi said it was leaked and it is AWESOMEEE~ Love it. Love it. Love it. Uterus is disturbing though (full of meaning, but disturbing), but other than that LOVE IT! :lol: I want my own copy, but it's soo expensive. Oh the woes of being a high school student.. @__@

Edit:: What's the difference between both tracks of The Invisible Wall?

Guest _dax_

Just realized the new album is out. Currently downloading.

Hopefully comparable to NIL, Stacked Rubbish was less than impressive.

Edit-------------

Going to listen a few more times before I give my critique...

Edit-------------

5/10 THE INVISIBLE WALL

7/10 A MOTH UNDER THE SKIN

7/10 LEECH

6/10 Nakigahara

2/10 HEADACHE MAN

5/10 Guren

8/10 13STAIRS[-]1

8/10 DISTRESS AND COMA

4/10 Shiroki Yuutsu

6/10 IN THE MIDDLE OF CHAOS

7/10 OGRE

6/10 DIM SCENE

Didn't include the instrumentals but some are warranted a 0/10

Overall this album has its hits and misses.

Comparable to NIL DIM comes close exceeding expectations.

Guest NO NAME?

I told myself that I would wait, but it was hard not to take a listen to the album.

Track #5, 泣ヶ原 (Nakigahara) sent chills down my spine. If I had to pick a favorite song on the album, it would be this.

Guest SleazyTerdz

Haven't listened to all the songs so far. But omg, I feel like I'm gonna cry. I'm not totally loving what I'm hearing. Hopefully the songs do grow on me but...*sigh

For me this album lacks a lot of the impact some of their older stuff had.

Guest xGLAMOUR

The album is great except there's too much interludes D:

I don't know what's my favorite song from the album yet cause I only heard it once, but so far "泣ヶ原" and "IN THE MIDDLE OF CHAOS" is my favorite so far XD

Guest vintagesky

The new album is great. They incorported more styles into this album which is awesome.

1) Hakuri - interlude

2) The Invisible Wall - I liked this song ever since I heard the previews. Its repetitive but I love it. Its pretty in my opinion haha - 10/10

3) A moth under the skin - Interesting title haha. One of the heavy songs in the album. The singing was nothing special but I liked the beat and arrangement - 7/10

4) Leech - A song from their previous single. Little changes made can be heard. It's an exciting song lol. - 8/10

5) Nakigahara - I love it. It's pretty long and gives off this eerie vibe. I loved the instrument used in this song, is it koto? - 9.7/10

6) Erika - intermission?

7) Headache Man - Awesome song. I can imagine a lot of people banging their heads to this at concerts. I like the arrangements - 8/10

8) Guren - Lovely song from their previous single. Changes were also made, which made the song more softer but with bigger impact - 9.9/10

9) Shikyuu - Its creepy lol. Another intermission? It sounds like a distorted baby crying.

10) 13 Stairs - Its an interesting song. It sounds heavy yet it also sounds soft. Not much singing, random growls here and there - 7/10

11) Distress and coma - Another song I love from their previous single. The song sounds stronger here. Solo is love too - 9.5/10

12) Kanshoku - It's so pretty. Wished they made it into an actual song..

13) Shi toki Yuutsu - Its a nice calming song. Acoustic guitars are used with violins in the background. Its a nice change from the previous heavy songs in the album - 9.5/10

14) In the middle of chaos - Sounds like some other american band would produce. Its different, it's okay i guess - 6/10

15) Mouoru - Another filler~

16) Ogre - Heavy song. It heavy and sounds fun haha. Again, I imagine a lot of head banging - 7/10

17) Dim Scene - Its a nice slow heavy song. You can clearly hear the violin. It sort of reminds me of Chizuru. Its a nice closing song in my opinion - 9.5/10

Overall this album was not disappointing. It's worth the money! I wished they would take out the intermissions and put some more songs from their previous singles. Also if they made Kanshoku into an actual song haha. Its an awesome album.

Guest Sanochi

I completely agree with your review 100%

「感触」 would be a great song in their future work ^^

Was kinda disappointed they didn't include 'WITHOUT A TRACE' in this album, I really love that song.

Will definitely go buy it when I get paid.

Guest SleazyTerdz

Does anyone else get a "Silent Hill" feel from all the interludes? Creepy lol.

*impatiently waits for copy to arrive*

Oh, and I've been told that if I purchase my CD from CDJapan, most of the money I'm paying is actually going to Japan Freights or w/e postage company, and not much actually goes to the band. Yeah, nah?

_dax_: Awww you don't like Headache Man?

That's my favourite xD

vintagesky: Yeah that track Shikyuu really is creepy lol

When I first saw Erika on the tracklist I thought it would be a song, not instrumental =\

But damn this album is awesome!!!

Guest NO NAME?

Oh, and I've been told that if I purchase my CD from CDJapan, most of the money I'm paying is actually going to Japan Freights or w/e postage company, and not much actually goes to the band. Yeah, nah?

Yeah, I heard something similar, but I continue to buy CDs @ CDJapan. It's a habit :sweatingbullets:

DIM is alright. It wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. Still nothing close to NIL and DISORDER.

Guest SleazyTerdz

Yeah, I heard something similar, but I continue to buy CDs @ CDJapan. It's a habit :sweatingbullets:

DIM is alright. It wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. Still nothing close to NIL and DISORDER.

Haha, ah well. This'll be my first time actually importing a CD from overseas.

Mm, I agree with you there. NIL & DISORDER are imo their 2 best periods (music wise) so far. Not that I disliked Stacked Rubbish or am absolutely loathing what I've heard of DIM so far but NIL & DISORDER were just better overall.

My opinions are subject to change of course. :D

I love DIM!! especially the ballads and i actually like the interludes because they fit well before the tracks. This album definitely beats Stacked Rubbish but NIL is still my most fave <33

and i can't stop watching The Invisible Wall PV xD they all look soo gooood xD

Guest merrigumi

Who has seen DIM's behind the scenes video?

MY GOD, IT WAS SO BORING T_T

It was cool but boring.

It was like 20+ mins of recording & such and they didn't even show even one member's face.

It was either cut off or they only show their back D:

But THE INVISIBLE WALL PV<3

Guest ladyyehse

DIM >>>> Stacked Rubbish.

this album is pretty solid, not very "adrenaline" pumping, but it was very dynamic and there were some very good tracks. i thought there was too many interludes as well, but some of them were okay.

favorite tracks other than the tracks from the singles are : Invisible Wall, In the Middle of Chaos, Nakitai, and Ogre.

i think i'm gonna buy this album :]

overall, i still think Disorder and NIL are their best albums, but DIM is a great comeback since Stacked Rubbish for me :D

Guest mentalfiction

Hey guys, just wanted to ask. Is the DIM Limited Edition worth buying?

'Cuz I've heard all the songs and they are amazing [[Nakigahara and Shiroki Yuutsu kick butt!]]<3

But yeah, is there something new in the DVD? I dunno, I just don't wanna waste my money for the Invisible Wall PV that I've already watched.

thanks ^^;

Archived