Gazette Thread

Guest sincerelydolly

Guest merrigumi

There is also the behind the scenes video that shows how they recorded the songs. Also, has meetings about the cd cover and the photoshoot for that..They also showed when Kai and Reita went to L.A. for mastering. Oh and the Limited Edition one has a really cool cover too ^__^ The picture is the same but it's on of those pictures that change..like hologram or something? I'm not sure what you call it but it changes into a red color.

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest mentalfiction

There is also the behind the scenes video that shows how they recorded the songs. Also, has meetings about the cd cover and the photoshoot for that..They also showed when Kai and Reita went to L.A. for mastering. Oh and the Limited Edition one has a really cool cover too ^__^ The picture is the same but it's on of those pictures that change..like hologram or something? I'm not sure what you call it but it changes into a red color.

Lol so would you recommend me to buy one?

'Cuz, for the behind the scenes, from where I usually buy my DVDs, they say that there are no subtitles T__T (I obviously don't understand Japanese)

and lol, your old post said that the behind the scenes are really boring :P

Guest mentalfiction

Lol now I don't think there is any point of buying the DVD, 'cuz someone has already uploaded the entire "The Other Side of DIM" :P (without subs if anyones wondering)

Oh well, anyone wants the link just ask. And as far as I've watched it is quite boring. It mostly showed their backs T___T The only thing I could say was "ooh such pretty hair *O*"

Guest mikamoui

Well I'm semi-new to Gazette...so I'm not sure how their older songs/albums sounded like, but DIM is pretty sexy.

Guest merrigumi

For those who did not like DIM that much... there is good news for you!

NEW SINGLE. 10.7.09

BEFORE I DECAY

I was roflwtf when I found out.

I'm so glad they're releasing something so soon but...workaholics much?

Guest xGLAMOUR

^ Dang, a new single already in October?

They're so fast :'D

"BEFORE I DECAY" is the title name? Sounds cool, looking forward to it but they should've just put this song in the album D:

Guest Lunacy

Who has seen DIM's behind the scenes video?

MY GOD, IT WAS SO BORING T_T

It was cool but boring.

It was like 20+ mins of recording & such and they didn't even show even one member's face.

It was either cut off or they only show their back D:

Oh well, anyone wants the link just ask. And as far as I've watched it is quite boring. It mostly showed their backs T___T The only thing I could say was "ooh such pretty hair *O*"

I had to register just to say your both tools for only caring about their looks. The behind the scenes of DIM was some of the best bonus material they have ever put in a product, I was hoping for something like it and was pretty satisfied. I would have rather it have been longer to see more of the recording process but meh...

Guest merrigumi

Lol^ Just because I said they didn't show the member's faces (which is the fackin' truth) and just because I found it cool but boring, doesn't mean I only care about their looks so don't go waste your time assuming things and calling people tools. I found the backstage footage for Decomp. Beauty (where they actually show their FACES) boring, too. Does that mean I only care about their looks? NO. I'm not stupid to like a band just because of their looks. Why the hell would I listen to their music all the time if I only cared about that?

1giohi.jpg

For their new single. Ruki used the same picture for one of his wallpapers he designed that can be found in their OHP.

Guest SleazyTerdz

^^ They should go on vacation lol.

DISTRESS AND COMA wasn't released that long after LEECH, and now they spring BEFORE I DECAY on us, just days after releasing DIM.

They've been busy boys.

Guest nekonana

What the s*** man?!?! Did not know DIM was released! D:

Download, download!

Same here! T----T

I didn't know they released a new album. Now I need to get my hands on it.

I've been Gazette haitus since 10 months ago because I rekindled with my KPOP obsession 0:

DIM is definitely my favorite album now. I just listened to all the tracks on imeem and each song is beautiful. My current repeated track is DIM SCENE because I'm a sucka for violins or string instruments in general hehe. I just made an instrumental version of the song by extracting Ruki's vocals and I LOVE IT. Soon, it'll be posted up on my youtube account so I'll drop a link here for those who might want to listen to it (;

... need money... to buy the album... @----@

Guest ladyyehse

don't they usually release a single a few months after an album release? i think they did that before o_o

i'm guessing before i decay is an extra track they made for the album that didn't really fit in, but was good so they have to release it !

lol

yayyyyyyyy new gazette stuff.

i hope touring America is on their to-do-list though D:

Guest nekonana

^ O= OMG YES they have to tour in the US!!! I would totally [try to] go see them perform if it's anywhere near I live :D

Here is the instrumental of DIM SCENE I said earlier:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7OU3cfliv9I&fmt=18

the quality isn't that great. damn youtube. nvm, the HQ button works well now P:

edit-- removed direct link thank you for the heads up ;D

Guest strawberrylove

i read 10.07.09 as

10th july 09 *bricked* cus the month is usually in the middle for me XD

kinda soon. hope they arnt overworking themselves D:

Guest NO NAME?

Whoa, a new release announced so quickly. Not saying that it's a bad thing.

i read 10.07.09 as

10th july 09 *bricked* cus the month is usually in the middle for me XD

kinda soon. hope they arnt overworking themselves D:

Haha. You're not alone. That's how I read it too. I kept looking at the calendar thinking "The 10th has already passed though." :sweatingbullets:

nekonana: You should remove the link before a mod notices it. Direct download links aren't allowed at the forum.

Guest mentalfiction

I had to register just to say your both tools for only caring about their looks. The behind the scenes of DIM was some of the best bonus material they have ever put in a product, I was hoping for something like it and was pretty satisfied. I would have rather it have been longer to see more of the recording process but meh...

Haha lol yes I find it excruciatingly entertaining to watch people speak in a language I don't understand a word of, strum a few chords and stare at a member strum the chords.

The point is, if I dunno what they're saying then I dunno what inspired them to write such music and the boys seemed too strained.

Some time ago I watched an Avenged Sevenfold behind the scenes thing that was so much like this. Well I obviously understood what they were thinking when they wrote the songs and the video was actually funny and allowed the boys to just have fun and go crazy. I absolutely loved it, and I'm not crazy about A7X's appearance.

So please think the next you make an account just to point out something completely inaccurate. Thank you ^_^

Archived