[OFFICIAL]Yosuke Kubozuka

Guest LIL_5tar_87

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest hiroko_666

I saw him in GTO. Great actor, and he looks good in any type of hairstyle.

haha~ totally agree w/ u! ^^

• 2 weeks later...
Guest hiroko_666

time to flood dis thread agen XD!

Kubozuka Yousuke can look so kawaii and SEXY at the same time~~!!! he has PUPPY EYES XD!!!! his pupils r soo dark ^0^!!!

He can pull off just about ANY look~ hiphop-ish/street style/sporty, dorky (laundry/pingpong), hot/sexy/tough (Go!), serious/smart (long loveletter), creepy (samurai resurrection), mysterious (SOS), gangster (IWGP)...da list goes on XD~~

big%20eyes.jpg

collection.jpg

boh.jpg

adfadfadf.jpg

g3.jpg

cover.jpg

9876568.jpg

32465.jpg

Guest murdoc_19_2000

thnx 4 sharing the pixies... he was so cute in GTO ^^ I hope to see the movie of him & Edison soon!!!!

Guest hiroko_666

wha... who is this guy.. he`s soooooooo cute lol

kubozuka yousuke~ he's a very talented japanese actor who starred in many dramas, including GTO, S.O.S, long loveletter, IWGP, and many movies like Go!, Laundry, Ping Pong, Samurai Resurrection, etc. He won best japanese actor award after the movie Go! After surviving his fall from his balcony on the 9th floor in 2004, his career slowed down and his appearance in the media diminished since then. But lately, he's starting to make movies again. He's in a movie w/ edison and I heard he's also guna be in this tw movie I'm not too sure wt's it called tho (you mite wanna click a few pages back thers more updated news abt him if u r interested). But ya, I'm totally lookin forward to his comeback. It's a total loss if he stopped his acting career ><

pix of his injury

kubotukakossetu.jpg

Guest MiVALENTyNE

ooooh HIM!! the smart guy from GTO hahaha.... only saw him in that drama though.... not sure what other dramas he's been in but he's cute definitely :)

yes he is.. was really great in GTO.. %^^

Guest whitenight

thx hiroko for the pix..btw do you know where i can dl his drama..like long love letter and IWGP..i got to like ep 5 and thats it..both of them are good..but i dont know where to dl the rest

Guest hiroko_666

thx hiroko for the pix..btw do you know where i can dl his drama..like long love letter and IWGP..i got to like ep 5 and thats it..both of them are good..but i dont know where to dl the rest

im sorry but im not sure... >< all da sites where i usually dl dramas only post new ones ~T^T

Guest biteme_lestat

I just started watching Strawberry on the Shortcake becus of Tackey but then I saw this guy..and I was like, "wow, who is he?" He looks so hot the way he acts so cool and arrogant yet still having this cute and playful charm...:)

It's kinda sad though that apparanetly these are what ahs happened to him :( I do hope he makes a succesful comeback :) And I lvoe Edison Chen too, so I can't wait to see that film that they're doing :)

Guest LIL_5tar_87

hahah..i can tell you love him so much..i do too.hahaha..well, here are more pix...cant get enough of him

44b5.jpg

a3cb.jpg

e147.jpg

28da.jpg

2149.jpg

d9ec.jpg

2a29.jpg

7ccd.jpg

b231.jpg

Archived