[OFFICIAL]Yosuke Kubozuka

Guest LIL_5tar_87

Guest LIL_5tar_87
HOT JAPANESE ACTOR
I DONT KNOW IF THERE IS AN OFFICIAL THREAD FOR HIM YET, SO I'M MAKING ONE RITE NOW..HEHEH..ENJOY Yosuke Kubozuka Birth Date: 5/07/1979 Height: 175cm Weight: 55kg Bloodtype: O Hobbies: Film, guitar Filmography Actor----- HE'S ALSO IN A MOVIE WITH EDISON CHEN Samurai Resurrection (2003) Ping Pong (2002) Laundry (2001) Go! (2001) Tomie:Replay (2000) Oboreru Sakana (2000) Ping Pong Bath Station (1998) Midori (1996) BTW...HE FELL from the balcony of his ninth-floor condominium on june 6, 2004 :(yosukekubozuka053_1.jpgyosukekubozuka061.jpgyosukekubozuka103.jpgyosukekubozuka055.jpgyosukekubozuka054.jpgyosukekubozuka051.jpgyosukekubozuka044.jpgyosukekubozuka033.jpgyosukekubozuka032.jpgyosukekubozuka031.jpgyosukekubozuka026b.jpgyosukekubozuka024b.jpg credit to me for uploading them

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest r/-inbow

Heyyyyy this guy. GTO right? He was really cute there. "Your english is _very_ good." loved that scene XDDD i think he looks cuter with the crazy perm >o<

Guest hiroko_666

omg ^0^!!! I SUPER LOVE kubozuka yousuke!!! he's my FAVOURITE japanese actor!!!

Ever since 'strawberry on the shortcake", long loveletter, etcetc~ and GO!

He's such a talented actor and super duper hot on screen !!! *getting over-excited* lol

thx for startin this thread XD!!!!

hmm...abt him jumpin off the building/or mayb it was an accident...

i heard abt dat too but im not 2 sure abt da details either

anyone wanna clarify? I heard he was going thru depression and stuff...@@||

go4.jpg

go1.jpg

7a2b3566.jpg

190c17a1.jpg

kubozuka7.jpg

e8aa7067.jpg

yosukekubozuka025b.jpg

i posted those on the HOT JAPANESE GUYS thread~~so these r all reposts XD

He's sssoooo skinnyy... but hot nevertheless <3

the thing I heard about his fall, it was like a suicide attempt or something? Eh, maybe it was just an exageratted rumour though..

Where is he now btw? Nver see him in movies anymore..

Guest chubzzy

ooooh HIM!! the smart guy from GTO hahaha.... only saw him in that drama though.... not sure what other dramas he's been in but he's cute definitely :)

Guest ichigo_no_powder

^ YEAHH!!!

whoa he still looks the same after all those years. Is he mixed? He looked really mixed in GTO

Guest i3lu3fun

i love him when i first saw him in GTO... heard that he was going to kill himself dat's y he jumped from ninth floor...

Guest LIL_5tar_87

Well, his company said that he was trying to detach a balcony device to hold cloth carp streamers when he fell "due to carelessness...

yea he's still alive..i think he's currently filming a movie w/ edison chan "under the same moon" but i dont know if they're done filming yet..heres the pix of the press conference.

omg..he got so much skinnier..poor him

u1431p28t3d855340f328dt2005093.jpg

normal_yousukeeddy5hv.jpg

normal_179cb10rb.jpg

u1384p28t3d894196f326dt2005111.jpg

normal_20051111mayman4085m3bs.jpg

credit to asianfanatics and me for uploading them

Guest ponkie

^ He's fine now.

Yosuke is really adorable. I love his smile ALOT. Didn't even notice him in GTO, love him in PING PONG though!

Guest WingL

MY BELOVED YOSUKE!!!!!!!!!

i liked him a lot in GTO~~ 100% COOLNESS~

i liked long love letter a lot. he was the reason i watched it. but i can't say i liked his character a lot. but i do think his character said a lot of smart and meaningful things.

i liked no.1 a lot! (yes. digger for host shows... anyways)

but i never got more pass the third episode because the supplier died on me. and no one else had the subbed version. i would say i love him the best there. that was probably the one of the best host shows i hv watched too... even thou i onli watched 3 episodes of it... =O='' anyways. so if anyone has no.1 please tell me!! i love that show. and i hv always wanted to finish it up ... so PLEASE!

anyways

i think yosuke changed a lot. hes only came back out lately, so i cant say i am in touch with this new him. but from what i heard/see, i think i like the new him. its different. more manly. kind of lost that cutie-coy-boy. i think hes a lot more mature now, which is awsome. and the break he took totally gave him a new transition. so its nice =)

i hvnt seen the movie wif eddie. i was planning to. but i know literally nothing about it other than ed and yosuke are going to be in it. so ya, can anyone tell me about that?

and i love how yosuke has the face/personality that goes well with any hair/style!!

he can go blond and fluffy hair, and it would be real cute. he can shave off all his hair /buzz cut and its totally cool. or he can hv short, dark hair and its real mature~

hes a great actor <3<3<3

i love him~~

Guest biga816

Is that last pic the one of him and his wife? Is she the hip hop dancer he married a few yrs back?

I'm a big fan his of work. I first saw him in GTO and seen a few more of his works. He was also in Go and Ping Pong.

Guest LIL_5tar_87

omg...yosuke is married??/to who? what's her name??..someone has to tell me more about it.....i don't know much about him but i love him so much after seeing him in long love letter....and then i saw gto<<he's so cute in it trying to smart..hahah

Guest nursy_pursy
:D I absolutely love him^^.....he is such an awsome actor...can't wait until his new movie with edison comes out^^

Archived