✖❤[official] Thread Of Jaeyin -welcome Archangels!❤✖

Guest JoongBoXiahJang

Guest nini00

Haha....found a Jaeyin thread. I'm also a big Suyin supporter, but Jaeyin is following behind. I'm sure many of her oppas love her and likes to take care of her. I really love those Jaeyin moments too. Jaejoong does give me a feeling of secretly liking Liyin...but Liyin was with Junsu all the time...but I was so surprised with all these Jaeyin moments. I can't believe Jaejoong acutally took time to watch Liyin rehearsed but she didn't even perform that song for the concert. He probably knew that was a chance to watch her perform and to show her some support. That was really sweet of him.

Here is a blurry screencap of TVXQ and Liyin taking group picture. Jaejoong adjusted her to his right by placing his hands on her shoulder.

http://i278.photobucket.com/albums/kk96/Ky.../JRI_TVXQ01.jpg

While thinking of Jaeyin, it also makes me think of one of TVXQ's japanese song called Aisenai Aishi tai. The song is about a guy falling in love with his bestfriend's girlfriend. (Sorry still kind of thinking of Suyin again)

Here is a link of the live performance with the English translation

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dIQfce-E3d4

credits to: mickyohmiky from youtube

suyin is growing on people so it's no fault at all but yes, it does give me that kind of feeling when reading/browsing thru these thread kuz we all know LIyin is all to junsu. but JaeJoong would be my second choice....

• Replies 499
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wow a JaeYin thread!! ^^

many people here are SuYin shippers, counting myself, however, JaeYin is really cute ^^

love how Jae is so caring and nice towards Ri in ^^ also he seems to admire her

voice a lot =]

a.p.r.i.l: u really, really love JaeYin ^__^

love all the caps and the wallpaper is really nice ^^

Guest callingTHEWORLD.

hahah, that is pretty funny. Junsu has a lot of competitors.

I am a huge fan of Suyin, but I think Jaeyin is cute too.

He is more like a brother in law. XD

Guest Silverlight

*hanyin fan bounds in*

Frankly I'm up for her with anyone, be it Junsu, Jaejoong, Hangeng, or Jonghyun.

Although frankly, JaeYin works best in terms of how cute of a couple they would be. I'm not saying SuYin isn't cute, but if you were an outsider and didn't know anything about these people, JaeYin would probably look good together, because they're both insanely attractive. No I'm not saying Junsu isn't either :X It's just that SuYin looks better when performing together, while JaeYin is probably more of the picture perfect type couple. Please don't shoot me =3

*bounds off*

Guest `Niiie

his intensive staring, glaring at her is so dayum!!

haha. mang, this is indeed a suprise pairing but

as always, LiYin match with all dong bang boys ~

maybe it's kuz of her personality that got them attracts to her

Guest yiTian

a.p.r.i.l Wow. That's a lot of JaeYin screencaps. You must love JaeYin<3 Keke.

KyoSa Thanks for giving the links! I wanted to see the fancams for myself haha. Hmm..I was thinking the same. If Ri In's partner for Pure Love can't sing, then I want JaeJoong to sing with her<3 But..that'd be harsh to take someone else's singing part. =[ Especially since he's just a trainee too, it's like his first song ever. >__<;;

Honestly, I love SuYin as well. But I really don't mind JaeYin. I'm a SuYin and JaeYin shipper~ =) Jaejoong has this "caring, I'll protect you" vibe going on whenever he's with Ri In. He's always so caring towards her, and he is always the first one to support her. Some only see Jaejoong as a Oppa for Ri In, but it's so much more. His small movements are what makes the JaeYin spread~ Like the Cy World interview, he helped her get to the perfect spot. He was "guiding" her. Also saying that Ri In was his favorite Chinese singer. Whenever Ri In is in something, he mentions how her voice is amazing and sometimes wonder how can such a small person have that kind of voice. Other than Junsu, and HanKyung. Jaejoong is my choice of perfect boyfriend for Ri In :P! Keke.

Guest KyoSa

a.p.r.i.l Wow. That's a lot of JaeYin screencaps. You must love JaeYin<3 Keke.

KyoSa Thanks for giving the links! I wanted to see the fancams for myself haha. Hmm..I was thinking the same. If Ri In's partner for Pure Love can't sing, then I want JaeJoong to sing with her<3 But..that'd be harsh to take someone else's singing part. =[ Especially since he's just a trainee too, it's like his first song ever. >__<;;

Honestly, I love SuYin as well. But I really don't mind JaeYin. I'm a SuYin and JaeYin shipper~ =) Jaejoong has this "caring, I'll protect you" vibe going on whenever he's with Ri In. He's always so caring towards her, and he is always the first one to support her. Some only see Jaejoong as a Oppa for Ri In, but it's so much more. His small movements are what makes the JaeYin spread~ Like the Cy World interview, he helped her get to the perfect spot. He was "guiding" her. Also saying that Ri In was his favorite Chinese singer. Whenever Ri In is in something, he mentions how her voice is amazing and sometimes wonder how can such a small person have that kind of voice. Other than Junsu, and HanKyung. Jaejoong is my choice of perfect boyfriend for Ri In :P! Keke.

Hi. Nice to see you here. I remember Jaejoong said on StarKing that when it comes to love age and ethinicity does not matter to him. I am sure that he may be looking for someone different. So there is a possibility that Liyin does match his type. He does seem so caring whenever he is with Liyin. Jaejoong is not shy to show his support to Liyin. He seems like a very good boyfriend....hehe..and cooking...that is great. He can learn to cook Chinese dishes too.

Guest shesnotme

if anything

Jaejoong should be Liyin's stylist

he'll definitely do better than whoever always giving her those black and white outfits

(not to mention Liyin's stylist has recycled SNSD's outfit 3 times in total ><)

something i got from Liyin's official thread on soompi :)

vsfsdfsdfsqz3.jpg

^ beautiful eyes

credit: the rightful owner

because

kyuhyun

sings the korean version of Just for One Day with

The Grace

while the original version which was Japanese is sang with jaejoong. I honestly would want them to perform the Japanese version with Jaejoong more but since the concert does start off in Korea they will want the Korean version.

i thought the Korean version is the original one

Guest tvxq&liyin4evah

I love jaeyin too... and i'm also a suyin fan... but after the hb thing, my love for jaeyin keeps growing...

I really appreciate the way jae treats liyin!!!!!!!!!!! I'll totally support this couple....

and I too love pairings with liyin (suyin, jaeyin, yooyin, changyin, wonyin, hanyin etc.)

Guest JoongBoXiahJang

My second favorite pairing after suyin also!

Maybe it is me, but I think for girls, Joongie treat Ri In the best.

Guest mi-yu-mi

oh man this pairing is CUTE.

I actually didn't know any other pairings with Li Yin other than SuYin, but JaeYin i was not expecting :D

Wahhhh~ what can I say, those caps are so cuuuuute. Jae seems to be really supportive of Li Yin <3 how sweet~

And the moments caught on camera~~ <33

Guest min_60

^^ I think the vid you mentioned about was the Cyworld event thingy where there is both Jaeyin and Suyin moments. BTW, I wrote a Jaeyin fanfic!!

I am a major Suyin shipper but I have an urge to write a jaeyin one instead cuz its rare to see jaeyin fanfics.

here's the lnk if you guys wanna check it out!

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?sho...=10354295&#

Guest kawaki

Haaaaaaaaaaaaa, I'm so glad I found this thread~ bookmarking it~

Suyin is good and all, after all I am writing a fic on them :sweatingbullets: , but honestly I really think that Jaejoong is much more affectionate with Li Yin than Junsu is...not that Junsu and Li Yin don't have chemistry, they have amazing chemistry when they sing~ but I just like Jaeyin more for some reason, especially after he said his favorite chinese singer was Zhang Li Yin, but maybe it's cause I'm partial to Jaejoong...maybe because of the whole

Taesu

thing, but probably more than likely because I'm partial to Jaejoong...lol...the Li Yin and Hangeng pairing always seemed kind of awkward to me, cause they seem to give off a brother and sister vibe...so basically Jaeyin is slowly pushing to the top in my list of favorite pairings...lol

Too bad Junsu wasn't at the MKMF award ceremony, then we could see both boys' reactions, lol...Jaejoong's was adorable~

I always check this thread .. I love reading your guys replies...

Finding a lot of people who shares the same interest makes me feel so happy..

Lol.. We're still only a few but I hope the numbers will eventually grow..

I'd like to read some awesome JaeYin fanfics in the future!! -- well, those that excludes mine XD (which are in no way awesome)

Anyway, here's a manip I made:

jaeyinhothothotqc2.jpg

AH AND HERE'S ANOTHER JUICY STUFF..

In the video, Yoochun was blabbing stuff about his single 'Runaway' which features the track 'My Girlfriend'...

and when he was talking about the 'My Girlfriend' track, Jae Joong, who has been walking in a few times, suddenly uttered "How's your mama and papa?" in MANDARIN!! Lol..

I smell something..

OMG Jaeyin Pairing YAY . . .even though I like Suyin, but my friend made me like Jaeyin more . . .

there are many Jaeyin moments then Suyin that's what my friend told me, and it's true^^

and this one is just cute XD

it start around 16:46

Jaeyin's best moment<3

I just have to screencap hehe

Jaeyin.jpg

Jaeyin1.jpg

Jaeyin2.jpg

Jaeyin3.jpg

<3

Guest xWondafulDaay

aww jaeyin ;)

i like suyin too

but jaeyin has a pretty ring to it :D

anyways! thnkx for posting

they make a cute couple too :)

Guest rufflezz

I really do adore SuYin, but then again, Ri In can match with any guy!

Since she's so adorable and cute and have such great character and personality itself.

<3

Guest min_60

:crazy:

I always check this thread .. I love reading your guys replies...

Finding a lot of people who shares the same interest makes me feel so happy..

Lol.. We're still only a few but I hope the numbers will eventually grow..

I'd like to read some awesome JaeYin fanfics in the future!! -- well, those that excludes mine XD (which are in no way awesome)

Anyway, here's a manip I made:

jaeyinhothothotqc2.jpg

AH AND HERE'S ANOTHER JUICY STUFF..

In the video, Yoochun was blabbing stuff about his single 'Runaway' which features the track 'My Girlfriend'...

and when he was talking about the 'My Girlfriend' track, Jae Joong, who has been walking in a few times, suddenly uttered "How's your mama and papa?" in MANDARIN!! Lol..

I smell something..

I like that pic you made!!

Really cute!

At least its better than the original