Height: 162cm

Weight: 42kg

Blood Type: A

Nationality: Chinese (Chengdu, Sichuan)

Hobbies: listening to music, watching movies, and traveling

Talents: Violin, Composing, can sing any song after hearing it only once

Genre: R&B, Ballad, Kpop, Cpop

Talent Agency: SM Entertainment, SMAP Entertainment

Debut: September 9, 2006 "Timeless" performance (feat. Xiah Junsu)

★ HISTORY

- Was born and raised in a musical household where both her parents are violinists.

- Learned to play the violin at the age of three.

- When she was nine, she sang Celine Dion's "My Heart Will Go On".

- Wanted to become a singer because of H.O.T.

- Was one of the top ten performers at a National Singing Competition in Sichuan.

- Discovered after Beijing partners informed the head of SM Entertainment of a talented young singer.

- Began training under SM in 2003 at 13 years old.

- Debuted and released her 1st single at the age of sixteen.

- She is the first and only Chinese solo artist in Korea.

- ZLY was nicknamed the "Chinese BoA" and is said to be the leader of the next Hallyu Wave.

★ FACTS

- "Timeless" ranked #2 on Melon, a Korean music website, on the 1st day of her debut.

- "Timeless" was placed #1 on the Melon chart for two full weeks and was ranked #2 on SBS Inkigayo.

- "Timeless" was also #1 on Daum's Music Video chart and was the highest search on Naver.

- "Timeless" music video topped the Melon's Video Chart for four full weeks!

- After debuting for ten days, "Timeless" appeared on 'Take 7' chart on SBS Inkigayo.

- Her fanclub in China is called 'Chocolate' whereas her soompi's fanclub is called 'Chocolyns'.

- In Ayumi's 'Happy Shares Company', the girl who ate with Super Junior's Kangin was Zhang Li Yin.

- In SOHU interview, she mentioned that she was close to the SM artists, especially TVXQ and CSJH.

- Though she is close to a lot of SM artists, her best friend in SM TOWN is Super Junior's Hangeng.

- Zhang Li Yin's album was pushed back (from September to January).

- Zhang Li Yin's album was pushed back three more times (from January, to February, and finally to March).

- In TOM's interview, Zhang Li Yin reveals that she likes horror movies and likes to go on adventures.

- Zhang Li Yin's 1st Chinese album has sold over 40,000 copies.

- Zhang Li Yin wrote some of the lyrics for her song, "One More Try".

- According to Yesasia.com, her 1st album was #1 on the Top Sellers Chart.

- She cried when watching one of her favorite movies, CJ7 (starring Stephan Chow), and one of her thoughtful fans even got her a CJ7 "Little Seven" ^^

- Girl's Generation (SNSD) members, Taeyeon and Tiffany, mentioned that they were Liyin's roommates during their training days on 'Sonyeon Sonyeo Gayo Baekso'

- 'I WILL' moved 10 spots to #6 on Guangzhou Music Charts after two weeks.

- 'Lovers' moved 10 spots to #7 on Guangzhou Music Charts after two weeks.

- "I WILL" reached #6 on TOP IN MUSIC (Chinese music chart)

- "I WILL" reached #15 on Beijing Music Radio FM 97.4

- "I WILL" ranked #1 on Melon around two weeks after her single was released. JaeYin

credit: Jang Ri In's thread

BASICS ♂

Stage Name: Hero (Young Woong)

Job: Lead Vocals

Birthday: January 26, 1986

Birthplace: Choong Nam

Education: Senior (Last Year of High School)

Height: 180 cm

Weight: 63 kg

Blood Type: O

Hobbies: Games and listening to music

Special Ability: Singing

Awards: 2nd Annual SM Best Competition - Best Appearance 1st Place

★ More Information on Jaejoong

Born in 1986, he was born with the blood-type O and has the personality of someone with the blood type. Is the main vocal of the group, and is carrying out the role of the "big brother" with Yunho. He gives the most criticisms to the members regarding music. Has deep thoughts and talks straight-forwardly. His neat and tidy personality is portrayed in the dorm they live in. Cleaning every corner of the house is blatantly a part of this trait, but he also is interested in cooking and feeds everyone in the group. Is the 'mother' of the group. Exceptional cooking skills and can prepare 15 kinds of dishes easily. Won the best looking award from SM and is a pretty boy, but his hobby is weight training -- he has a great, masculine body in contrast to his feminine face. Is interested in people's relationships and likes to love.

Hello, I am Youngwoong Jaejoong, a member of DBSG. My name, Youngwoong Jaejoong means to try my best and also it means Hero. I was born on 1/26/1986. I am the only guy in my family filled with 8 older sisters. I am also the youngest one in my family, so I get a lot of love from my sisters. You guys might not believe this, but I wasnt a good singer when I was young. My singing was horrible. My friends made fun of me, so I praticed and praticed. That's how I became a good singer now. Thats how I became a member of DBSG. I really appreciate all the help people gave me. I will always try my best. Please look out for us and please cheer for us too. Thank you

★ 100 Things about Jaejoong

01) Name: Kim Jaejoong

02) Birthdate: January 26

03) Address: Someplace in Seoul

04) Blood type: O

05) Height: 177 m

06) Weight: 63 kg

07) Shoe size: 275 mm

08) Personality: Bright I guess (People say I don't have a very good first impression).

09) Dream: To be a famous and respected singer, and to have my name remember for a while.

10) Specialties: Singing, staying awake, Walking, thinking, playing and playing the 3.6.9 game.

11) Hobbies: My specialties are my hobbies

12) My ideal: A person like HK (I think HK is H.O.T's Kang Ta)

13) Celebs you likes: MILK's Yumi, Shinhwa Junjin, Yoo Youngjin, Hwanhee, Wheesung.

14) Fav Flower: Lily

15) I want to go out with this kind of person: HK

16) Fav. Fruit: Bananas and apples

17) People you don't like:Someone who thinks they're all that.

18) Fav comic book: I like most of the ones I read but my absolute fav is DRAGON BALL!

19) What I'm worried about: Secret

20) Sleeping out: I'll let you make up on your own.

21) Alcohol tolerance: around 4 bottles, but depends how fast I drink them

22) First love: First year of MS

23) Someone I respect: parents, Yoo Youngjin, Hwanhee and Wheesung

24) Sport I'm good at: Running

25) Fav song: I have too many

26) Number of blind dates you've gone on: 3

27) When I look the best: When I've stayed up for a day

28) Person I've liked the best out of all the people I've gone out with: hm

29) Fav number: 2 and 7

30) Prized Possession: My parents

31) Lowest ranking: What do you mean?

32) religion: Atheist

33) What I think when looking in the mirror: MOMMY

34) Fav color: black and white

35) Good thing about myself: I'm nice, but I think my first impression is bad.

36) Bad thing about myself: my first impression is bad.

37) Drinking habits: I think a lot ot myself

38) On a rainy day I want to go outside and get wet: No~! I want to sleep

39) Things I cook well: I'm good at cooking in general.

40) Something I want to do right now: I want to go home and wash up.

41) Foreign language I'm good at: Chinese

42) Something I want to do with the person I love: Walk near the river holding hands.

43) A present I want to give the person I love: A piggyback ride on near the river.

44) Things I want: I have too much I want.

45) If you met a boyfriend from the past: boyfriend?

46) A present I want to receive from the person I love: Love and more love!

47) Phone greeting: I can't type in what I want. I broke it.

48) Ringtone: TT_TT

49) Caller rings: TT_TT!!

50) If you found 1 million dollars on the road: I'll leave a 1000 dollars and pick up the rest to save.

51) Habits: thinking, laying down.

52) Sleeping habits: I sleep on my belly.

53) What I'm wearing as of now: Wife beater and jeans.

54) I want to die when: I don't have the nerve in me to kill myself so I think I'd just go one suffering.

55) Something I want to do right now: I want to debut!

56) How many times have you received flowers from a person of the different gender: Do you mean given? is this a quiz for girls?

57) Where I want surgery: What?

58) My charm: If I get closer to someone, that person can depend on me.

59) What people think of me: It's all different.

60) Someone I say a lot: Let's save!!!

61) What I'm scared of: Cockroaches

62) When I was most hurt: When I had a Jangyum (whatever that is).

63) When I feel the happiest: When I say something nice to my parents

64) What I do when I'm scared: I sing.

65) When have you given chocolates to someone for valentines day: once in MS.

66) What I do when I'm stressed: I listen to music.

67) What I like to eat when I drink: Soup and casseroles.

68) What I do when I'm mad: I hit things!!!

69) Things I can't eat: Dog.

70) Time I get to school:

71) Something I want to learn: acting.

72) What I do when there is someone I don't like: Ignore them.

73) When I was the happiest in my life: When I had my first rehearsal in SM.

74) What I think of money: It doesn't grow on trees. (Actually, the answer was a lot longer, but it all narrows down to what I put.)

75) If the person you love ended up loving someone else: I'll let them go because there must be something they don't like about me.

76) Most recent time I've cried: ¡¦¡¦

77) Sunshine or Moonlight: Moonlight.

78) First kiss: 6th year of EM.

79) If someone I broke up with wanted to get back: I'll think about it.

80) Favorite person of a different race I like: I like Koreans. ^^

81) My most favorite thing I own: I guess my clothes.

82) How long I can wait for someone: 3 hours.

83) When I was most disappointed: too long to write down.

84) your monthly allowance: 3 or 4o dollars.

85) Fav animals: Dogs.

86) Fav. Season: Spring

87) Most memorable date: hm

88) What I look at when I look at someone of the other gender: Everything.

89) Nicknames: Boojaejoong.

90) Love is: like a drug

91) When I know the person I love has changed: When the things they do change.

92) What I don't like when I'm going out with someone: ...

93) What I like the most about myself: Skin

94) A wish for this year: I hope everything I do ends up well.

95) Last thing you want to say: I'm done! I can finally go home!!

credit: DBSK's thread

------------------------------

Get to Know them TOGETHER!

jaeyinzs7.jpgjaeyin01yy8.jpg

Why JaeYin is meant to be?

1. Jae Joong's soft yet husky vocals perfectly contrasts(and I reckon would perfectly harmonize and balance) Ri In's harsh and powerful voice.

2. Their stature is just perfect for each other.

3. JaeYin standing together seems like two jigsaw pieces connected with each other. Their stature and how Ri In perfectly would seemingly fit on Jae Joong's shoulder (awfully based on visual accounts) is... <3

4. Ri In knows Chinese and Jae Joong is (somehow really) interested in Chinese.

5. They both are decent dancers but still far from being awesome though having a huge potential to be. (Lol)

6. Their main selling point is their vocals. (If you've followed TVXQ's career, you'll realize that Jae Joong's never always been about looks and dancing..obviously lol)

7. Both gave up a lot of things in order to pursue their dream which is singing.

8. Both left home at a young age (puberty to be exact) to pursue singing.

9. Jae Joong has 8 sisters and Ri In's an only daughter. (See, they're a contrast and its so cute.)

10. They're exactly 3 years apart. (Jae Joong's favorite number.)

11. Ever since, their attires had mostly been black.

12. They both started out with a mysterious image.

13. Though totally opposite in many ways, they still give off the same aura; angelic-ness, mysteriousness, sexiness and cuteness.

14. The name of Ri In's dog in China is the same as Jae Joong's Chinese nickname given by fans: Hua Hua.

15. Their color is green! (TVXQ have their individual colors too.)

16. They're little kids at heart and is very open about their liking of video games and comics.

17. They sat at the same chair. (Jae Joong's Rising Sun photoshoot and Ri In's Timeless photoshoot.)

18. They had the same pose. (Jae Joong's Rising Sun and Ri In's Timeless photoshoots again.)

19. They changed their phones at about the same time. (LG Walkman Pink & Moto Luxury Edition)

20. Both likes to wear tank tops and skin-bearing outfits while on the plane/in the airport.

21. Jae Joong said he thinks she really REALLY has lots of aegyo.

22. He also said she is his favorite Chinese singer. (i.e before any TVXQ member!!)

23. While Yoochun was introducing his single 'My Girlfriend', Jae Joong came in and suddenly uttered 'How's your father and mother?' in mandarin.

24. He watched her sing I Will during a rehearsal and he was..alone(until some staff came ^^).

25. He has never done that to anyone.. so openly.

26. Their love seems so subtle, so open and so mysterious; so real.

27. Both came from hit couplings. (JaeHo & SuYin)

28. Both are compatible to anyone. (I think we all know how Jae Joong's the total pimp. He's the guy with the most yaoi pairing. Ri In also has the same condition though hers is just about with every SM guy. Oh! Rivals!! ROFL)

29. They never change their hairstyle that dramatically.

30. Both LOVES spicy food.

31. They are famous for their flawless skin amongst their fans.

32. Their smile is rare yet so bright like the sunshine.

33. Their birthday is just a month apart. (January & February)

34. They are 3 years apart (1986 & 1989). They are 2 days away (26 & 28). 1 month apart (January & February). 3-2-1 ~!!!

35. There was a moment when they loved wearing boots. (Timeless for Ri In and recently for Jae Joong.)

36. They're the only coupling that could produce a common, decent name: Jerry(JaeRi)

37. Everytime Jae Joong goes to China or a place where Ri In is possible to be contacted, there would always be fan account of him being all smiles. (I don't know if its just me and my illusion but I noticed it quite a few times.)

38. Jae Joong specifically mentioned that two people who speaks different languages can SO possibly fall in love with each other.

39. He also mentioned how age gap is nothing.

40. Bad boy image, but soft inside; Mature image, but girl-y inside. Two opposites like the two sides of a magnet that are oddly attracted to each other and can't be kept apart!

41. They seem like the perfect drama, manga and anime couple. (Jae Joong's the perfect, cold bad richard simmons with a sad past that's actually a sweetie pie inside while Ri In's the mature, innocent, pure and bubbly girl who the lead guy protects and falls in love with as everybody opposed to their relationship for the people thought she does not deserve such hot being. ROFL!)

42. Both are socially-challenged. (Jae Joong as mentioned about his cold first impression and Ri In, as we all have noticed, is quite a silent girl.)

43. In a fancam during the SM concert last year, Ri In glanced at Yoochun while singing but he nicely pushed her away while JaeYin had no problem whatsoever with looking at each other and singing. (Check first page.)

44. They had to give up high school.

45. Both are studying in a University right now.

46. Ri In mentioned that her favorite film is CJ17, the actor and director is Stephen Chow, Jae mentioned in Hong Kong that his favorite chinese actor is Stephen Chow!

credit: A.P.R.I.L

Visit their web site created by fansarchangelsjaeyin.png: http://jaeyin.freeforums.org/

----------------------------

Now Look at their MOMENTS

some pics in ri in's thread

Fans started noticing them when, Ri In won her first award at MKMF. Jae was even more excited then herself almost haha

fancam: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2VS_4WlEuMY

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=798e4hyOVRk...feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MENf9W6yfE...feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QiuxAwUjnxs...feature=related

I THINK, no one is a bigger fan girl then a.p.r.i.l, I hope we all will turn into april after going through this thread haha

Because I am a lazy bum, I will just use one of a.p.r.i.l's posts to get you guys started. There are too much editing I need to through, every page is almost filled with some jaeyin goodies! LOVE all of you ARCHANGELS!

-----------------

here are the caps of the time jae joong watched her rehearse for i will.

01.jpg

this fancam of jae starts of with him peacefully watching our liyin perform in full concentration lol

notice the girl beside him with the bag too.. she'll come out in the next fancam

02.jpg

still watching..

03.jpg

the girl looks back and whispers something to jaejoong as the guy(probably the manager) comes behind jj

04.jpg

they talked for a bit

05.jpg

then he makes this cute gesture.. he draws a huge circle in the air..

06.jpg

they walked closer with jj looking pretty annoyed (lol i would be too if somebody interrupted me watching something)

07.jpg

he continues scratching his head and neck..

08.jpg

and continues.. lol (oh manager-nim.. just let him watch liyin)

09.jpg

at this part, he bursts into a laugh and hides behind the guy

10.jpg

scratched his head again.. (let him watch in concentration lol)

11.jpg

finally, no one's bothering.. and he looks quite peaceful again

-------------------------------------------------------------------

here's the other fancam.. in this fancam, jang ri in was singing the latter part of the song.. meaning jj was there watching her peacefully the whole time lol

1.jpg

the video starts off really REALLY REALLY shaky .. and there's also lots of screaming so its pretty hard to determine where jang ri in is

2.jpg

and then if you look closely, you'd see a person under a spotlight at the right side..

that's jang ri in .. which i didn't really notice until later lol

3.jpg

this white blot then comes in the shaky video.. he was covered with the rails so he was pretty much unseen the first few seconds

4.jpg

lol there you can see them all much clearly now..

looking at the 3 people on the left.. and comparing it to the previous fancam, it is jaejoong with the staff..

5.jpg

see, there's the 3 .. lol

6.jpg

jaejoong watches liyin undisturbed and in total concentration (what a supportive oppa)

7.jpg

he was there watching her for a pretty long time.. this was the bridge part...

in the previous fancam, jang ri in was just starting on the first chorus.. so yeah..

8.jpg

haha this is the part where i knew it was jang ri in at the right and it was jaejoong there at the left ..

it might be really small.. but if you're a fan of jang ri in, you'd notice her bending mannerism..

she does that in parts where she's belting out.. and usually she bends to her left side(our right) ..

9.jpg

there's the bend.. hahaha

110.jpg

and this scene continues on for until the very last second of the video..

i find it really sweet on how jj's that curious..

edit

here's a jaeyin wallpaper

infernosnavanaym3.jpg

look! same chair

from the 070630 SM Town Concert. Jaeyin overload. :blush:

140540642008-06-2101_49_47_015.jpg14054064200806210145528kb9.jpg

140540642008-06-1620_19_47_424.jpg140540642008-06-2101_48_26_546.jpg

140540642008-06-2101_46_27_484.jpg140540642008-06-2101_42_20_812.jpg

140540642008-06-2101_41_15_140.jpg140540642008-06-1620_15_52_330.jpg

140540642008-07-1423_49_23_734.jpg140540642008-07-1500_01_13_500.jpg

140540642008-07-1500_02_33_500.jpg140540642008-07-1500_03_51_890.jpg

credit: turlewood

Cyworld meeting in China Dec. 2007

and this one is just cute XD

it start around 16:46

Jaeyin's best moment<3

screencap hehe

Jaeyin.jpg

Jaeyin1.jpg

Jaeyin2.jpg

Jaeyin3.jpg

<3 credit: Soz

SM Town Concert August 2008 ツツ

SM Concert 2008

Hotmail

sm087.jpg

sm088a.jpg

sm089.jpg

Let's Go On A Trip

sm0811.jpgsm08.jpg

sm0813.jpgsm082.jpg

LAST BUT NOT LEAST! WE ALSO HAVE A FAMILY PICTURE!

dasdasd.jpg

• Replies 499
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest min_60

First one!

I am a major Suyin fan BUT I find Jaeyin cute too!

At times in an event, There can be BOTH Suyin and Kaeyin moments too, which is really cute!

Guest Uyen Duong

I like them too~~ and I'm a big SuYin fan too!! XD

I always see Jaejoong looking at her or somethingggg,

just feel it, you know? LMAO <3

They're cutiess~

Guest nini00

JUNSU have so many competitors..

LOL

in a way im glad

because we will know of his true feelings sooner!

but yes!!! i support this couple as well

though im a major suyin <3

Guest rhmlulu

JAEYIN! :)

Haha I remember in one of their cyworld Shanghai interviews, DBSK were naming their favorite chinese singers/actors and Jaejoong said Jang Ri In. XDD

I agree they're cute.

I think it's this interview > (chinese subs. I dunno if there's eng subs out there)Here's the link >>> SH Cyworld Interview - Jang Ri In and DBSK

Credits to: nekox2 on Youtube

EDIT: At around 4:55 Jaejoong says: I like Jang Ri In :P

EDIT AGAIN (haha): Here's another link >>> DBSK's reaction when Jang Ri In won MKMF award < Watch; it's so cute. Jaejoong uber happy about her winning and does the hand thing when she doesn't know what to say. Kekeke.

Credits to: Orangecandi on Youtube

A random picture of Jaejoong and Ri In. :)

jaeyin11rx0.jpg

Guest bitter.sweetly

lol Junsu sure has got a TON of competitors! :lol: First Jonghyun, and now Jaejoong. Maybe next will be Hankyung. :w00t::phew: Although I personally am a huge fan of SuYin myself, I love reading about Jaeyin as well. They have somewhat of an unspoken attraction for each other maybe... :w00t: But still, Suyin still kicks butt, but Jaeyin is cool as well. :D Suyin is like more of the obvious couple, and Jaeyin is like the silent couple that peeks at each other and is rare yet sweet. :D lol As they always say, sweetness can be found in the most simplest things...Liyin is loved, I mean really! :lol: Jaeyin and Suyin both are cute. :) Thanks for sharing btw, the caps aren't that bad and are actually seenable, unlike some other caps. Thanks! :)

Guest JoongBoXiahJang

I wouldn't have thought they were a good pairing if it wasn't for looking at their lovely fans observation.

I think it was one of the ones where Joongie was staring at Ri In practicing for "I Will".

Guest nini00

lol Junsu sure has got a TON of competitors! :lol: First Jonghyun, and now Jaejoong. Maybe next will be Hankyung. :w00t::phew: Although I personally am a huge fan of SuYin myself, I love reading about Jaeyin as well. They have somewhat of an unspoken attraction for each other maybe... :w00t: But still, Suyin still kicks butt, but Jaeyin is cool as well. :D Suyin is like more of the obvious couple, and Jaeyin is like the silent couple that peeks at each other and is rare yet sweet. :D lol As they always say, sweetness can be found in the most simplest things...Liyin is loved, I mean really! :lol: Jaeyin and Suyin both are cute. :) Thanks for sharing btw, the caps aren't that bad and are actually seenable, unlike some other caps. Thanks! :)

i dont think HG would be in the least since the aura both giving out are brother-sisterly but yes!

junsu have tough competitions not to mention JAEJOONG is hot and sexy.

he better hold on tight to her. :phew:

Even though my heart is for SuYin but I can't help but like like Jaeyin as well.

I think they are just too cute.

I didn't notice them much as well because i'm too busy looking for SuYin moments..lol

that when I did go back & look at the JaeYin moments there was several..

I love how he is always praising her & her voice.

Every time he speaks of her & he is amazed at how a voice can come from such a small girl.

& then the Cyworld interview when he said his favorite Chinese singer & mentioned Ri In.

That was so cute.

I love SuYin but I like JaeYin too.

Guest Lighto_Yuchun

I remember Jae said Jang Ri In is his favourite Chinese singer <3 (Changmin too) I actually love all pairings involving Ri In (GengYin, WonYin, SuYin, ChunYin, HyunYin...) because she's so nice :lol:

Wow, I'm surprised there's a thread like this at the kceleb photos section.

I was supposed to make one but I'm really scared that I might create some anti-fans for Zhang Li Yin.

Gosh, its really hard to like a coupling especially if your female idol's reputation is at stake -- like in this case.

Since its here ... and I just couldn't resist...

Here it is..

Noticing the increasing number of coupling threads, I hope we'd get less hate than expected XD

Anyway, enough of the rambling.

"I LOVE JAEYIN!"

Although it might be weird for some, I just love how they seem to be a contrast of each other.

Its like they fill in what each other lacks. Well, we all know how Jae Joong may give off a cold aura especially during the first few glances. I don't know if its the same for everybody but whenever I see Jang Ri In and her smile that's super pure and warm like the sunshine, that's when I feel like they really are a nice couple in a way that.... she melts the ice around him and his coldness forms a barrier around her that becomes her shield. Like when they're together, their personality and what they lack would be perfectly balanced and filled in.

At some events, Jae Joong would say something nice and do something totally sweet to Zhang Li Yin... before any of the boys does. I've seen a few fancams of Zhang Li Yin with the Dong Bang boys and it really is true. Haha. Well, for most of the time!

Notable Moments

There was this fancam during the Timeless era when Zhang Li Yin walked to the stage and Jae Joong was the first one that bowed to her and even repeated the gesture up to 3 times.

When Zhang Li Yin was receiving the MKMF award, Jae Joong was the very first guy that greeted and shook her hand. He even pulled her to him but it was just too bad she was short LOL.

When Hankyung hugged Zhang Li Yin, Jae Joong had a very constipated expression! Hahaha! Maybe they're just small things but I just find them cute! You'll all understand when you start loving a coupling!! Haha

mkawards8.jpg

As Zhang Li Yin was saying her gratitude, Jae Joong was super happy and giggly for her.

Jae Joong said Zhang Li Yin has lots ... AND LOTS of aegyo(cuteness or charm)! Haha

Jae Joong watched her rehearse .. alone. Well, with some staff.. (Do I smell something?! hahah)

------------------------

jaeyin01yy8.jpg

jaeyin02go3.jpg

jaeyin07ij3.jpg

We also have a family pic!! Haha

dasdasd.jpg

-------------------------

Focus on Jae Joong and the clueless Zhang Li Yin haha

mkmf2nh8.jpg

mkmf4an0.jpg

mkmf6cp5.jpg

mkmf8tk7.jpg

mkmf10jg6.jpg

mkmf12ba6.jpg

Why must you pull him?!?!

-----------------

here are the caps of the time jae joong watched her rehearse for i will.

01.jpg

this fancam of jae starts of with him peacefully watching our liyin perform in full concentration lol

notice the girl beside him with the bag too.. she'll come out in the next fancam

02.jpg

still watching..

03.jpg

the girl looks back and whispers something to jaejoong as the guy(probably the manager) comes behind jj

04.jpg

they talked for a bit

05.jpg

then he makes this cute gesture.. he draws a huge circle in the air..

06.jpg

they walked closer with jj looking pretty annoyed (lol i would be too if somebody interrupted me watching something)

07.jpg

he continues scratching his head and neck..

08.jpg

and continues.. lol (oh manager-nim.. just let him watch liyin)

09.jpg

at this part, he bursts into a laugh and hides behind the guy

10.jpg

scratched his head again.. (let him watch in concentration lol)

11.jpg

finally, no one's bothering.. and he looks quite peaceful again

-------------------------------------------------------------------

here's the other fancam.. in this fancam, jang ri in was singing the latter part of the song.. meaning jj was there watching her peacefully the whole time lol

1.jpg

the video starts off really REALLY REALLY shaky .. and there's also lots of screaming so its pretty hard to determine where jang ri in is

2.jpg

and then if you look closely, you'd see a person under a spotlight at the right side..

that's jang ri in .. which i didn't really notice until later lol

3.jpg

this white blot then comes in the shaky video.. he was covered with the rails so he was pretty much unseen the first few seconds

4.jpg

lol there you can see them all much clearly now..

looking at the 3 people on the left.. and comparing it to the previous fancam, it is jaejoong with the staff..

5.jpg

see, there's the 3 .. lol

6.jpg

jaejoong watches liyin undisturbed and in total concentration (what a supportive oppa)

7.jpg

he was there watching her for a pretty long time.. this was the bridge part...

in the previous fancam, jang ri in was just starting on the first chorus.. so yeah..

8.jpg

haha this is the part where i knew it was jang ri in at the right and it was jaejoong there at the left ..

it might be really small.. but if you're a fan of jang ri in, you'd notice her bending mannerism..

she does that in parts where she's belting out.. and usually she bends to her left side(our right) ..

9.jpg

there's the bend.. hahaha

110.jpg

and this scene continues on for until the very last second of the video..

i find it really sweet on how jj's that curious..

edit

here's a jaeyin wallpaper

infernosnavanaym3.jpg

look! same chair

Jaeyin! I love this couple! I was and still is a huge Suyin supporter, but man .. all those Jaeyin moments really got me hooked on this couple to the point where I don't know if I like Jaeyin more or Suyin more. Jaejoong is so sweet to Ri In! For the SM concert, Pure Love is leading the poll on Ri In's page. I really hope that the whole trainees can't perform at the concert is true (no offense) so that they'd have to find a male to replace SBY. I want a Jaeyin duet! Jae's Chinese isn't really that bad and I'm pretty sure he can sing the part really well with Ri In. ^_^ Hahah .. wishful thinking, but I can dream right? :P

Guest KyoSa

Haha....found a Jaeyin thread. I'm also a big Suyin supporter, but Jaeyin is following behind. I'm sure many of her oppas love her and likes to take care of her. I really love those Jaeyin moments too. Jaejoong does give me a feeling of secretly liking Liyin...but Liyin was with Junsu all the time...but I was so surprised with all these Jaeyin moments. I can't believe Jaejoong acutally took time to watch Liyin rehearsed but she didn't even perform that song for the concert. He probably knew that was a chance to watch her perform and to show her some support. That was really sweet of him.

Here is a blurry screencap of TVXQ and Liyin taking group picture. Jaejoong adjusted her to his right by placing his hands on her shoulder.

JRI_TVXQ01.jpg

While thinking of Jaeyin, it also makes me think of one of TVXQ's japanese song called Aisenai Aishi tai. The song is about a guy falling in love with his bestfriend's girlfriend. (Sorry still kind of thinking of Suyin again)

Here is a link of the live performance with the English translation

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dIQfce-E3d4

credits to: mickyohmiky from youtube

Jaeyin! I love this couple! I was and still is a huge Suyin supporter, but man .. all those Jaeyin moments really got me hooked on this couple to the point where I don't know if I like Jaeyin more or Suyin more. Jaejoong is so sweet to Ri In! For the SM concert, Pure Love is leading the poll on Ri In's page. I really hope that the whole trainees can't perform at the concert is true (no offense) so that they'd have to find a male to replace SBY. I want a Jaeyin duet! Jae's Chinese isn't really that bad and I'm pretty sure he can sing the part really well with Ri In. ^_^ Hahah .. wishful thinking, but I can dream right? :P

I love your idea. I was actually thinking the same thing to have Jaejoong as a replacement for SBY too. Really do hope so, but why would they have a voting for Kyuhuyn as an option to sing Just for One day with The Grace since Jaejoong will be there also? Maybe SM don't want to give the boys that much work for that day.

a.p.r.i.l: do you have the links to those fancams..cause i wanna watch.

That's super sweet that he is there watching her. I like jaeyin they are just so sweet.

I love your idea. I was actually thinking the same thing to have Jaejoong as a replacement for SBY too. Really do hope so, but why would they have a voting for Kyuhuyn as an option to sing Just for One day with The Grace since Jaejoong will be there also? Maybe SM don't want to give the boys that much work for that day.

because

kyuhyun

sings the korean version of Just for One Day with

The Grace

while the original version which was Japanese is sang with jaejoong. I honestly would want them to perform the Japanese version with Jaejoong more but since the concert does start off in Korea they will want the Korean version.

Guest KyoSa

marmar

Here is the link of Jaejoong watching Liyin rehearsing "I Will." Hm...it seems like Jaejoong is shy or something to go closer to the stage...haha

http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/gHEUhDmVf44/

This is another link which show Jaejoong standing on the lower left screen and Liyin is right under the spotlight singing.

http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/hN3iaTEUQfY/

Oh...thanks for explaining to me. I almost forgot about the Korean and Japanese version of the song.

Guest your--HEROine

I LOVE SuYin.

But Jaeyin is so CUTE too.

I think they could be WONDERFUL friends.

Cause Ri In belongs to only Junsu. :P