Quantcast

Guest flyingseagull
  • Replies 55.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

WARNING: Super long post ahead!   Warriors, Neris, Amazings, & Grapes (Chinese fans),   Hi all. Long time no see. How is everyone doing? Just want to say a really big thank you to

Hello everyone, I'm feeling so proud of YEH this episode and that's why I decide to share with everyone the good feeling. Here is the rough translation I did for YEH's part. I'm putting out a disclaim

cr:YEH Vietnam/weibo

Guest Aquafina

flyingseagull - Are you sure Vineyard Man did better than Jumong. :crazy:

Jeesh! :sweatingbullets: I thought YEH did make the unicycle rise. :lol: Why were they learning to ride the unicycle? :unsure: For a concert? Show? :blink:

I think they should review the results because the polls can't really be trusted, I mean there are a lot of people who do not have the

resources or even the knowledge about the polls. In some ways, polls and serveys are unfair to certain groups.

Guest flyingseagull

Aquafina - Oops, that's not what I meant. :sweatingbullets: Jumong had always had much higher ratings than Vineyard Man. I meant that Vineyard Man had the best ratings out of all the dramas that went head to head with Jumong. Is this clearer?

Guest 16candl3s

Speaking of KBS Drama Award, I called WKTV here in washington,dc and they said that it is scheduled for broadcast on Jan 1 @ 4:20 pm. which is channel 254 on cox cable. So hopefully the guy that I spoke to gave me the right information and I am crossing my fingers for subtitles. :)
Hi everyone! havent been here in a while! thanks for all the pics!

just want to inform YEH fans that KXLA Channel 12 (Los Angeles, Orange County , San Diego) will be airing KBS Drama Awards on Jan 1 @ 9:40 pm... the plug was shown after Hwang Jini ep. last Wed. cant wait to watch! :D

Guest Aquafina

wow!!! the video of YEH on Japan is aweeesome!!!!!!!!!! xDDDDDD LOL, oh she's so cute when she dont want to show the kiss again.....awwwwwwww i'm going to watch it again :rolleyes:

Oooooo! What Japan video?! :w00t:

flyingseagull - Oh! Sorry for being "deliberately obtuse" :sweatingbullets: (quote from by teacher). :lol: I got it now. :D

Guest ShadyblueSK

Haha... Am I The Only Guy In The Thread?

Due To Network Rivalries...

Jumong's Going To Be Shown In Our Country This January To Compete With The Other Network Who's Airing Goong...

Those Network Rivalries Are Very Funny...

But I Think Jumong Doesn't Have A Chance To Stand Out Against Goong, Here...

I Dunno... Jewel In The Palace Did Well In Ratings...

She can dance, sing, act, and now, perform amazing feats of telekinesis. What can't Eunhye do?? Sorry Jen, your spelling error was just too good to pass up :P

Bwahahahah, lol you know how i am with typing, lol. hehehe i bet she'll manage to do that too if she tries hard enough, lol.

Haha... Am I The Only Guy In The Thread?

Due To Network Rivalries...

Jumong's Going To Be Shown In Our Country This January To Compete With The Other Network Who's Airing Goong...

Those Network Rivalries Are Very Funny...

But I Think Jumong Doesn't Have A Chance To Stand Out Against Goong, Here...

I Dunno... Jewel In The Palace Did Well In Ratings...

What country? I think you are right Goong is better than Jumong :)

She Looks Like Sung Yu Ri Sometimes Too!

Really? YEH Could Impersonate Jang Na Ra? Cool!

Thanks For The Trivia!

Who's The Other Two By The Way?

the other two are jeon do youn and jadu , you can see it in this clip http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=avmqWgv-TZI .. lol shes sooo funny in it such charisma, and kjh and jjh are soo cute when they try to make fun of her

WOW Soy, did you make those, too?! :w00t: They are gorgeous! B) You really have a talent there. ^_^ Thanks for sharing! :D

There a glow used in the avatars adds even more beauty to YEH's natural elegance. :D

haha thanks, i was going to make more icons, but i had some project to do, but after im done, im surely going to make more icons .. lol the funny thing was i got inspiration from listening to the Baby V.O.X albums .. :) get up get up :)

She can dance, sing, act, and now, perform amazing feats of telekinesis. What can't Eunhye do?? Sorry Jen, your spelling error was just too good to pass up :P

Jumong's the most popular in Korea, definitely. It had better ratings than Goong, and as Soy said killed the competition. Vineyard Man's about the only drama that had good(compared with the rest) ratings against it :) Would MBC take into account of popularity overseas?

yup the good thing about vineyard man is that it did pretty well compared to the other series, because its ratings slowly improved, and i dont know if MBC would take account for the popularity overseas .. thats kind of a good question, i mean .. if they do account for it then goong would probably have a good shot, but since is their main focus, wouldnt they lean towards the ratings over in korea. its like the oscars ? in the usa, they dont take account for the overall gross of the movie internationally, they take account for its popularity in the usa. plus jumong, got a bunch of nominations too, so i think its mostly korea that they are considering.

Guest l3lueLillie

Just read from Se7en thread that he will be presenting Best Couple Awards tomorrow. How interesting it would be if YEH and JJH win this award.

Thanks to everyone who posted pics. I can't wait for tomorrow and the day after, I hope she wears a knock-out gown.

Wow, really :blink: this will be very interesting >_<

and yea, I can't wait to see her wearing elegant looking dress again like in the Blue Dragon Award >_<~

she will be the brightest in there heh :P since i'm going to fix my eyes only on her anyway (and JJH :D )

7eh02214ijzw7.jpgbbv05fi7.jpg

Guest Aquafina

Oh! That one; I've seen it some while ago. Her reaction was priceless! :lol: Her face was so flushed...:blush: She knows how to speak Japanese, too? :w00t: Jeesh! Chinese, Korean, and Japanese. Asian celebs are so/too talented! :lol:

neh she doesnt, 'arrigatou' is common and it's easy to pick up since it means thank you.

heh heh, i cant sit still now with only 7hrs plus plus to go till the awards starts...

listening to baby vox's songs now, wonder how her singing will be tomorrow..hmmm...

oh ya, baby vox re.v performed their 1st single, baby vox's oo youn, get up and a few others in mongolia a few days back...anyone (/Jen? :phew: ) has those clips? i wanna see their rendition of baby vox's songs.

neh she doesnt, 'arrigatou' is common and it's easy to pick up since it means thank you.

heh heh, i cant sit still now with only 7hrs plus plus to go till the awards starts...

listening to baby vox's songs now, wonder how her singing will be tomorrow..hmmm...

oh ya, baby vox re.v performed their 1st single, baby vox's oo youn, get up and a few others in mongolia a few days back...anyone (/Jen? :phew: ) has those clips? i wanna see their rendition of baby vox's songs.

She won't be singing tomorrow, 30th is for MBC Drama Awards and I think YEH and JJH did a video together.The singing will be on the 31st for the KBS Drama Awards. :)

She won't be singing tomorrow, 30th is for MBC Drama Awards and I think YEH and JJH did a video together.The singing will be on the 31st for the KBS Drama Awards. :)

er, it's 1:10pm, 30th dec in singapore right now, 2:10pm in korea. tonight's the MBC awards while tomorrow's the KBS awards where's she'll be doing a duet with OMS :lol:

i think you're located on the other side of the world? that's why a slight mix up in timings.

and the video which they filmed together is for the introduction of 'most precious male/female', which will be aired tonight at the awards.

• Guest unfeatured this topic