Quantcast

Gong Yoo and Yoon Eun Hye can't help but cringe as they watch their passionate kiss scene from 'Coffee Prince'

1600974943-image.png

On September 24, actors Gong Yoo and Yoon Eun Hye along with the other cast members of the hit 2007 drama 'Coffee Prince' time-traveled back to the time of their youth.

The highly anticipated 'Coffee Prince' docuseries was finally aired. The first episode of 'Youth Documentary - Twenty Once Again' aired on September 24 and viewers were able to reminisce back at the drama that was most popular in 2007. In the episode, the cast members sat down and watched the highlight scenes from the drama as they took a look back at their youth.

In particular, Gong Yoo and Yoon Eun Hye revealed the behind-the-scenes stories of the passionate kiss scene that left a deep impression on the viewers. When the two actors first watched the kissing scene, they couldn't help but be embarrassed. 

1600974955.png

1600974662.png

1600974670.png

1600974679.png

According to Gong Yoo, Yoon Eun Hye had done something that wasn't on the script during that scene. He stated, "If you watch the video, Eun Chan lifts up my shirt but that wasn't in the script. I didn't know she did that when we were filming."

Yoon Eun Hye added, "There was nothing from this scene that was written on the script!"

The docuseries 'Youth Documentary - Twenty Once Again' will revisit the time of the cast members' youth and the time when they passionately acted in the drama that aired thirteen years ago. The docuseries will also update fans about each actor from 'Coffee Prince'.

Cr: Allkpop

Yoon Eun Hye And Gong Yoo Ask Each Other Why They Haven’t Married Yet

The two “Coffee Prince” stars had different reasons for why they haven’t gotten married.

YIG1PUxVj11GZNh7rQXx-BbxxF1kDZPGt52obJh_

In MBC Docuflex‘s Coffee Prince special of Youth Documentary, actors, Gong Yoo and Yoon Eun Hye reunited for the first time in 13 years at the very cafe where the drama was shot.

VkWnxldg-n80ZrAW54A6UeXj7h0dXMdu-mriRuWW

And during an intimate conversation, Yoon Eun Hye asked Gong Yoo a sudden question about marriage.

When do you plan on getting married? Are you interested?

— Yoon Eun Hye

In response, Gong Yoo gave his honest thoughts.

I’m not thinking I’ll never get married or anything like that. But I think I just missed my timing.

— Gong Yoo

He then asked Yoon Eun Hye why she didn’t get married yet.

What about you? Why haven’t you gotten married yet?

— Gong Yoo

And Yoon Eun Hye gave an honest but different reason of her own.

I have this desire to work as hard as I can in this field before I get married. I want to work hard for a little longer.

— Yoon Eun Hye

That’s when Gong Yoo joked about the familiarity between Yoon Eun Hye and her character, Eun Chan in Coffee Prince.

Just like Eun Chan? She abandoned me to study abroad. She has ambition. Han Gyul met the right one. He fell for her.

— Gong Yoo

Who else is happy to see Eun Chan and Han Gyul reunited?

mjvjC58Jsp50kq5h23j28ipnXE82-zoUBD8sZUnv

For more cute interactions between the Coffee Prince stars, check out the clip below:

Cr: Koreaboo

https://www.koreaboo.com/news/yoon-eun-hye-gong-yoo-marriage-wedding/

• Like 5
  • Replies 55.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

WARNING: Super long post ahead!   Warriors, Neris, Amazings, & Grapes (Chinese fans),   Hi all. Long time no see. How is everyone doing? Just want to say a really big thank you to

Hello everyone, I'm feeling so proud of YEH this episode and that's why I decide to share with everyone the good feeling. Here is the rough translation I did for YEH's part. I'm putting out a disclaim

cr:YEH Vietnam/weibo

She will be in another variety show as a guest ...

'Pyeon Restaurant' Lee Young-ja Potato Dream, a convenience store launched today → Kim Jae-won x Yoon Eun-hye x Moon Jeong-won is coming [Official]

OSEN
Input 2020.09.26 07:44 | Revision 2020.09.26 07:45

QQFEG3JOCGGFDZSKVT3MLFDSUU.jpg

https://www.chosun.com/entertainments/entertain_photo/2020/09/26/PKXQ3DQJCDESP6QUI6EGE2YREM/

It will be aired on Nov 2nd at 10pm on KBS2 (channel)

NB : I think for now we just have to be satisfied by watching her on variety show. Maybe after her passion for acting is back she will take new drama or movie  

• Like 4

MBC docuFlex will have a re-run of “Youth Documentary - Coffee Prince Twenty Once Again” Part 1 on 26th September 2020 at 9:40 pm KST. You can watch it live on http://onair.imbc.com/ Please note that you will have to create an iMBC account. 

https://twitter.com/withmbc/status/1309406580241170434?s=21

Source: @withMBC Twitter

• Like 2
3 hours ago, lonetwilight said:

She will be in another variety show as a guest ...

'Pyeon Restaurant' Lee Young-ja Potato Dream, a convenience store launched today → Kim Jae-won x Yoon Eun-hye x Moon Jeong-won is coming [Official]

OSEN
Input 2020.09.26 07:44 | Revision 2020.09.26 07:45

QQFEG3JOCGGFDZSKVT3MLFDSUU.jpg

https://www.chosun.com/entertainments/entertain_photo/2020/09/26/PKXQ3DQJCDESP6QUI6EGE2YREM/

It will be aired on Nov 2nd at 10pm on KBS2 (channel)

NB : I think for now we just have to be satisfied by watching her on variety show. Maybe after her passion for acting is back she will take new drama or movie  

so excited!  We get to see her again. So this must be the schedule she mentioned on her new vlog (What's in my bag) becasue she mentioned she gave 1 of her collagen to Moon Jeong Won eonnie. 

i really really pray that her guestings are just a warm up and that she's gearing for back to back projects soon. I know it's a bit greedy but if YEH is ready to be back in screen then I'm all in. Seeing her vlogs and guestings made me miss her even more. She really is one of a kind. A true Hallyu star. Hee charisma is undefeated for me until now. Ofcourse there are a lot more successful and famous actors nowadays but YEH is just a cut above the rest, no one can compare. Her acting is very raw. Her aura is powerful. Aigoo I miss YEH.

Im really happy that she did the CP reunion. Hope the docu provided her comfort, great memories, renewed passion in acting, and a sort of closure from her past successes. I felt as I watch her that her rise to stardom became a burden at one point. I hope after this she's ready to start a new chapter in her life. Fighting!

• Like 5

Yeah I agree with you @lunchbox manila she should rekindle her passion for acting, although she didn't need to prove it to everyone of what a good actor she is (history has proved it). Anyway, she said it again and again that her succeed (acting wise) is too soon despite of how long she's been in showbiz industry (she's a vet). She must be burnout with everything happened in her life lately as she expressed it on Radio Star (feeling depressed etc.). So taking a hiatus from acting field seems a reasonable move for her. I think this time she took a step back by going back to her root, doing variety show. A start when everything is begun.

Correction : The newest variety show should be aired on October 2nd (not November). Sorry ...

• Like 5

Korean Netizens Select The Top 10 Best K-Dramas People Have 

1. "Coffee Prince"

Coffee Prince
(Photo : MBC)

"Coffee Prince" is a 2007 drama that aired under MBC. The story is centered around a popular coffee shop that only allows men to work there. Strange things start happening when a girl decides to work at Coffee Prince, masquerading as a male. It is a story about the beauty of youth and love that causes viewers' hearts to flutter.

https://www.kdramastars.com/articles/119020/20201001/korean-netizens-select-top-10-best-k-dramas-people-watch.htm

• Like 3