Quantcast

• Replies 55.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

WARNING: Super long post ahead!   Warriors, Neris, Amazings, & Grapes (Chinese fans),   Hi all. Long time no see. How is everyone doing? Just want to say a really big thank you to

Hello everyone, I'm feeling so proud of YEH this episode and that's why I decide to share with everyone the good feeling. Here is the rough translation I did for YEH's part. I'm putting out a disclaim

cr:YEH Vietnam/weibo

i'm so happy that YEH has slowly started to be visible in korean ent again. I miss her so much. Thank you for sharing the end sub of house detox. i truly enjoyed watching it. 

i hope that this is a start of great things to come for her. YEH is truly a one of a kind star. I have never supported any k actor after her because I can't find the same brightness, sincerity, and star quality with them. True that there are more stars who are much much successful than her but none i could find with depth as YEH.

I don't want to bring up old wounds because God knows YEH has had so much to endure with all the antis, negative press, and detractors but sometimes I wonder if someone deliberately orchestrated her downfall. Tbh until now I can't figure what she did that was so wrong for her to be hated. 

Anyway just happy that YEH is back and this thread is still alive. 

• Like 3
  • Insightful 1

YEH has posted a new video in YT. I'm really glad that I can watch her eveey week. Hopefully in the coming days someone can sub hee videos. I've seen a lot of comments in her yt about it which just shows that she still has international fans waiting for her. 

Really really praying that she gets a comeback one she so much deserves. Plus I really miss her in dramas. Netflix doesn't have her whole filmography yet so I keep rewatching CP and Lie to Me. 

• Like 3
On 8/9/2020 at 2:41 PM, Unicorn_Wannabee said:

I MAY BE LATE BUT DAMN I FEEL THE SAME WAY NOW. LIKE I KNOW I LOVE HER FROM MY CHILDHOOD DAYS (GOONG) BUT NOW THAT IM AN ADULT I JUST CANNOT. I NEED TO TALK TO SOMEONE TOO :)

Hi All, I need to talk to someone about Yoon Eun Hye. After re-watching Goong and Coffee Prince this year I became so immersed in her and I don't think it's healthy anymore lol. I don't post RickRoll'D like this but a girl gotta get this out of her system. :) 

DM you! Lmao

• Like 1

❤️I'm so glad that this forum is still up! For a reborn fan like me this is so helpful. I really hope she comes back in drama land cause for sure this forum will blow up! Lets keep FIGHTING for her and with her!

• Like 3

rewatching CP in netflix aftee finishin Goong. I miss Yoon Eun Hye... I can't say it enough. 

and so im gonna binge on her dramas until her birthday while praying that she announces a new tv drama soon. 

Btw I appreciated Goong much more now after my nth rewatch. It just has everything you could want in a drama...escapism at its finest. Truly is a classic and the songs are just daebak! They don't make dramas like Goong anymore. 

• Like 4