Yoon Eun Hye 윤은혜 ♡ ♡ ✨

Nakiami Kyoko

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

It seems the PD & writers have tried hard to get YEH for variety show for long time ...

• [Direct interview] 'Ras' PD "Yoon Eun-hye, I have been in public for nearly a year ..."

• 2020-03-19 13:00 Send
    • (Seoul = News 1) Reporter Jang Ah-reum

optimize
    Eunhye Yoon / News1 © News1 DB
    Actress Yoon Eun-hye appears on MBC 'Radio Star'. Eun-hye Yoon is one of the stars that was familiar to viewers as an entertainment star in the past. The fact that she was rarely seen in entertainment as an actor, and that she appeared in a talk show after a long time, attracted much attention. 

In connection with this, PD Choi Hae-ho of 'Radio Star' told News1 on the 19th that "Yun Eun-hye has been in contact with writers for a long time. Every week, she wants to recruit stars in similar categories according to a specific topic. "I kept in touch for a long time, almost a year." 

Choi PD said, "My intention is important in appearances, but I haven't been able to match various situations and schedules." There is a unique character that Eun-hye Yoon has. I also thought about creating a talk related to the top goal idol and romantic comedy. "I was able to think of forming a talk for the main character of the genre, or talking about the stars who debuted at a young age, or the stars who played in the past," he said. 

Choi PD subsequently commented on the impression that he had recorded with Eun-hye Yoon. "Yoon Eun-hye seemed to have a very deep thought. It seemed that her mind was very peaceful." The next week's broadcast was composed of topics related to health. He said he could come out happily on the subject. " In the meantime, "As for Corona 19, viewers are sensitive to health, but there are some tips on health in everyday life, but it seems that you can feel a lot of sympathy by saying that the peace of mind of each person is linked to health soon." Each person who couldn't find a peace of mind will come out. "

Meanwhile, 'Radio Star' starring Eun-Hyun Yoon will be aired at 11:10 pm on the 25th.

aluemchang@news1.kr
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

MOVIES

Yoon Eun Hye To Share Stories As Guest On MBC’s “Radio Star”

By abbyinhallyuland | March 25, 2020

YOON EUN HYE BREAKS LIMELIGHT REST AS SHE IS SET TO APPEAR ON RADIO STAR

The beautiful actress is set to be a guest of the entertainment show on its March 25th episode. She will be sharing the screen with Hong Hye Gul, Ahn Hyun Mo and Lee Seung Yun.

This will be Yoon’s first entertainment show appearance after three years. Fans are expected to learn her current status as she reveals stories about her.

Once dubbed as rom-com queen, Yoon Eun Hye has gifted K-Drama fans with memorable heroines in Princess Hours and Coffee Prince. In the show, the actress conveys her honest feelings about her career.

Additionally, Radio Show host Kim Gura also is expected to raise a question about Kim Jong Guk which raises anticipation on how Yoon Eun Hye will respond.

Confessing her health concerns, Yoon relays her stint as girl group member of Baby V.O.X in the past caused damage to her body. That is because of the harsh schedule and. She will also reveal why she does not watch Baby V.O.X videos.

Bravely showing her human side, Yoon Eun Hye also tackles her fight from severe insomnia that led to alcohol dependency.

This week’s Radio Star also sees the appearance of versatile actor Lee Yi Kyung as special MC. Not long ago, he appeared as a guest promoting the movie Hitman and was loved by the audience for his smart quips.

Meanwhile, Yoon Eun Hye’s candid revelations on Radio Star will be broadcast on March 25 at 11:05 p.m.

https://www.hellokpop.com/tv-movies/yoon-eun-hye-radio-star-guesting/

Making a Comeback on a Variety Show for the First Time in Three Years, Actress Yoon Eunhye Hints(?) on Her Relationship

Yoon Eunhye will be the guest on the upcoming episode of 'Radio Star.'

The popular actress will guest in the 662nd episode of 'Radio Star.' This will mark Yoon Eunhye's first TV show appearance in three years. To build up viewers' anticipation, MBC reported that during the recording, Yoon Eunhye revealed, "I have someone whom I meet every day." 

In the video teaser, MC Kim Gura even jokes about her relationship, saying, "Don't you meet Kim Jongkook?" Yoon Eunhye and Kim Jongkook used to be close to in their past TV show 'X-Man.'

Yoon Eunhye carefully revealed that her body was not in good condition during her promotion with Baby Vox, due to the packed schedule. She used to suffer from insomnia and consumed alcohol to help her sleep. However, Yoon Eunhye said that it has been 8 years for her not to drink alcohol. 

The upcoming episode will be aired on March 25th at 11.05 P.M KST. While waiting, check out the teaser video below!

https://www.kstarlive.com/news/2020/03/24/making-a-comeback-on-a-variety-show-for-the-first-time-in-three-years-actress-yoon-eunhye-hints-on-her-relationship-338914

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Yoon Eun Hye Talks About Why She Doesn’t Drink Or Date + Reveals Difficulties Due To Nickname From “X-Man”

Mar 25, 2020
by S. Park

On the March 25 broadcast of “Radio Star,” Yoon Eun Hye appeared as a guest and discussed some changes in her life.

Yoon Eun Hye talked about making a long-awaited return to variety television by coming on the show. She said, “It was difficult [not appearing on TV]. It wasn’t because I didn’t want to, but I thought that I needed to be cautious for many reasons. I feel pressure to be funny when I appear on shows like this but I thought that it would be okay for my health. I’m also appearing so that I can overcome my trauma, so I hope it will be a good memory.”

Yoon Eun Hye was a frequent guest on the popular SBS variety show “X-Man” where she earned the nickname “strong girl.” She explained, “I’m weak at arm wrestling and am only good at wrestling. I liked that I had a healthy image, but it was difficult when I began appearing in dramas. I had difficulty for about two to three years because of the nickname ‘strong girl.'”

She revealed that Kang Ho Dong, one of the former hosts of “X-Man,” praised her strength and told her he would give her a thigh band used in wrestling as a gift when she gets married. When the “Radio Star” hosts named Chae Yeon as her rival, Yoon Eun Hye said, “No, it was the men.” This was proven as they watched a clip of her flipping over SECHSKIES’s Eun Ji Won and Lee Min Ki with ease. She then proved her strength by flipping over Kim Gura in the studio.

Yoon-Eun-Hye_1.jpg

Speaking about a lifestyle change, she said, “It’s been eight years since I quit drinking. At the time, it wasn’t that I drank because I enjoyed it but rather because I had such severe insomnia. After many bad incidents happened when I was 29 years old, I couldn’t sleep without drinking. I could naturally doze off after feeling the effects of alcohol, so it wasn’t getting drunk but feeling comfortable.”

She explained, “I mixed all of them. I got drunk if I just drank beer, didn’t really like soju, got drunk if I drank wine and champagne as well. But I didn’t get drunk if I mixed all of them. So I continued to mix and drink all of them.”

“After that, there was a time where I considered quitting drinking for about a week,” she said. “During that time, my insomnia was cured. I don’t know if it was because of the alcohol, but my mind felt at ease at the time. After changing my lifestyle pattern, I fell asleep easily. I really liked that and began not drinking alcohol.”

Yoon Eun Hye added, “I don’t drink at all now. If I eat chocolate and taste alcohol, I spit it out. It’s my way of controlling. But my dating life also naturally ended too [for eight years]. I stopped going out to those kinds of places and only go to my agency to talk with my CEO. I used to not tell anyone about my difficulties, but after meeting my CEO who’s like a mother figure, I became a chatterbox. So I don’t really feel lonely.”

When the hosts expressed disbelief that someone as beautiful as Yoon Eun Hye hasn’t dated for eight years, she explained, “No one asked me out or asked me for my number. I realized that when I was filming a drama or project and would have physically affectionate scenes, it would be my first time in years. So I’d feel nervous.”

Yoon-Eun-Hye_6.jpg

Yoon-Eun-Hye_7.jpg

Describing her ways of taking care of her mental health, the actress said, “I try to work through things every day, so I listen to good music and also cry. A while ago, I watched a show starring Kang Soo Ji where she said she cries a lot. I recently remembered that. I tend to cry easily, so I think about difficult things. Strangely enough, I cry a lot when listening to good music.”

She continued, “If someone is mean to me, I dislike that person and focus on that person. But [after crying], I can see my mistakes and weaknesses, and I self-reflect on my tendencies that I haven’t been able to fix yet.”

When asked how long she cries, Yoon Eun Hye answered, “I cry for three to four hours if I’m really upset about something and that’s when my energy gets drained. But usually, it’s for about 30 to 40 minutes.”

She added, “I cry every day. I don’t cry because I’m sad. For example, if I hear about an old rumor about me, I get upset thinking about how that rumor spread when I was just trying to be perfect. I feel so sad about that and cry while self-reflecting on why I lived that way. I then feel lighter after realizing that I shouldn’t live that way now. I used to suppress my emotions, but I felt free after crying every day. I became healthier after breaking free from being judged.”

Yoon-Eun-Hye_4.jpgYoon-Eun-Hye_3.jpg

Watch an episode of “Radio Star” now!

https://www.soompi.com/article/1390452wpp/yoon-eun-hye-talks-about-why-she-doesnt-drink-or-date-reveals-difficulties-due-to-nickname-from-x-man

• Like 2
  • Thanks 4