Quantcast
Nakiami Kyoko

Yoon Eun Hye 윤은혜 ♡ ♡ ✨

On 7/29/2019 at 5:19 AM, Gracedberry said:

Yoon Eun Hye ㄑ GOGO SONG > 15th Jecheon International Music & Film Festival release
cr: DC

Jecheon International Music & Film Festival Gogo Song-running time 102 minutes, release time August 9th afternoon (Korean time) 4 o'clock, August 11 afternoon (Korean Time) 7 o'clock, August also has a dialogue with the audience

So it is a high possibility that she will be making appearance again on that day, isn't it ?

Anyway, she's seated beside Kim Jae Wook, her co-star in "Coffee Prince"

EBgCbv4VUAAVlY5?format=jpg&name=small

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

On 8/9/2019 at 12:22 AM, lonetwilight said:
On 7/28/2019 at 6:19 PM, Gracedberry said:

So it is a high possibility that she will be making appearance again on that day, isn't it ?

I don't know but I found these pictures of her.

804b64e5gy1g5uo4pdh7gj20u00tzq5u.jpg

• Like 4

It seems she will be grazing Arena Homme Plus magazine. She took some photoshoots for December issue ...

Yoon Eun Hye 'Scent of a Mature Woman'
Entertainment |2019-09-17 09:27
Yoon Eun-hye recently appeared at the Arena Homme Plus photo shoot in the December issue, wearing a rather unconventional costume and posing sensually.

Arena Homme Plus, which was recently featured on the cover of A-Awards winners with Lee Byung-hun, Choo Shin-soo, Kim Tae-ho, PD PD Tiger JK, and Park Chan-wook, recently took a photo shoot with fashionista Yoon Eun-hye. Yoon Eun-hye, who has handled all the daring tights and the unprecedented underwear, shows various expressions and poses despite the long shooting, and is rumored to have been acclaimed by the staff as she seized the shooting scene with female beauty that we did not know.

An interviewer said, "Yun Eun-hye is different from other actresses who appear` `squeeze '' one day." "She debuted as an idol at a young age, and has been exposed to the public through variety programs and dramas." Commented.

"I thought I knew her well because I was familiar with it, but I met her in front of the camera and in an interview, and she was unfamiliar. The insider of the star who survived the entertainment industry for a long time was buried in the shooting."

The pictorial and interviews of Yoon Eun-hye's mature image can be seen through the December issue of Arena Homme Plus.
[Herald Economic Yoon, Byung-chan PD yoon4698@heraldcorp.com]

http://mbiz.heraldcorp.com/view.php?ud=20091124000721&ntn=0#cb

PS : translated by Google

• Like 4

On 9/18/2019 at 6:07 AM, lonetwilight said:

It seems she will be grazing Arena Homme Plus magazine. She took some photoshoots for December issue ...

Yoon Eun Hye 'Scent of a Mature Woman'
Entertainment |2019-09-17 09:27
Yoon Eun-hye recently appeared at the Arena Homme Plus photo shoot in the December issue, wearing a rather unconventional costume and posing sensually.

Arena Homme Plus, which was recently featured on the cover of A-Awards winners with Lee Byung-hun, Choo Shin-soo, Kim Tae-ho, PD PD Tiger JK, and Park Chan-wook, recently took a photo shoot with fashionista Yoon Eun-hye. Yoon Eun-hye, who has handled all the daring tights and the unprecedented underwear, shows various expressions and poses despite the long shooting, and is rumored to have been acclaimed by the staff as she seized the shooting scene with female beauty that we did not know.

An interviewer said, "Yun Eun-hye is different from other actresses who appear` `squeeze '' one day." "She debuted as an idol at a young age, and has been exposed to the public through variety programs and dramas." Commented.

"I thought I knew her well because I was familiar with it, but I met her in front of the camera and in an interview, and she was unfamiliar. The insider of the star who survived the entertainment industry for a long time was buried in the shooting."

The pictorial and interviews of Yoon Eun-hye's mature image can be seen through the December issue of Arena Homme Plus.
[Herald Economic Yoon, Byung-chan PD yoon4698@heraldcorp.com]

http://mbiz.heraldcorp.com/view.php?ud=20091124000721&ntn=0#cb

PS : translated by Google

This news from 2009

• Like 1

On 9/21/2019 at 1:16 PM, binkk said:

This news from 2009

Actually, I was a bit confused since I'm aware (through Google) that there's also the same article which released on 2009. I just paid attention to the article's released date (2019-09-17), so I though it's a new article. Sorry if it's a "recycle" article :( (take it with a grain of salt)

• Like 1