Yoon Eun Hye 윤은혜 ♡ ♡ ✨

Nakiami Kyoko

• 3 weeks later...

Today is the wedding day of Kan Mi Youn (ex member of Baby Vox), YEH has attended the event with the other members. And here's the news :

Exclusive] Kim Ji-Hee, Lee Hee-Jin, Eun-Jin Shim, Eun-Hye Yoon, Mi-Yeon Gan ♥ Hwang Paul's Wedding Congratulations 'Baby Box 20 Years of Justice'

2019110901007_0.jpg

[OSEN = 강서정 장장] Singer Kan Mi-yeon, musical actor Hwang Baul at the wedding, the members of the baby box show their loyalty and 20 years of loyalty. 

Kan Mi-yeon and Hwang Paul invited a family, relatives and acquaintances to the Dong Sung Church in Seoul today (9th) to have a private wedding. 

As a result of OSEN coverage on the day, Kim Ji-eun, Lee Hee-jin, Shim Eun-jin and Yoon Eun-hye of the baby box attended the wedding and gave a congratulatory speech. The agency said they attended OSEN and gave a speech.

Shim Eun-jin and Kim Ji-ji were known to have a congratulatory address, but Lee Hee-jin and Yoon Eun-hye also joined the congratulations to celebrate the marriage of Gan Mi-yeon and Hwang Paul. 

Kim Ji-hee, Lee Hee-jin, Shim Eun-jin, and Yoon Eun-hye read the congratulations they had prepared to stand side by side.

Shim Eun-jin and Lee Hee-jin beat her sisters and expressed cute jealousy at the marriage of Kan Mi-yeon and said, “I'm really okay.” Shim said, “I remember when I first saw you. It was a youthful and kind boy. At that time, I didn't think we'd celebrate the wedding together. It is amazing that we are giving a congratulatory address. I don't worry because you two will live well. ” 

Lee Hee-jin said, “I congratulate you. Sometimes I want to hug you like my brother and make each other flutter like lovers. ” 

Babybox made its debut in 1997 and produced a number of hit songs including 'Yayaya', 'Get Up', 'Killer', 'Doll', 'Wye', 'Betrayal' and 'Happiness'. 

Yoon Eun-hye has joined Babybox since 1999 and has been active. After the dismantling of the baby box, the members were active, but they showed their friendship. 

On the other hand, Kan Mi-yeon and Hwang Paul became known as friends for a long time. He developed as a lover three years ago. Before the marriage, Hwang Paul told his SNS, “I still don't believe it,” posting a picture with Kan Mi-yeon and telling her heart. 

Musical actor ADUHHO released on his SNS “Happy Live Two People” with the happy appearances of Kan Mi Yeon and Hwang Paul, who are having a wedding. /kangsj@osen.co.kr

2019110901007_2.jpeg

[Photo] OSEN DB, Dreamstone Entertainment Provided

https://news.chosun.com/site/data/html_dir/2019/11/09/2019110901016.html

PS : Translated by Google

The news is also on Allkpop,

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2019/11/kan-mi-yeon-ties-the-knot-with-musical-actor-hwang-ba-wool-today-all-of-baby-vox-attend-to-give-congratulatory-speech

• Like 1

88f80f98ff43458e897e52ce4ca5ad5a.jpeg?s=

Baby V.O.X Reunites As Full Group At Kan Mi Yeon’s Wedding

Nov 10, 2019
by M. Dang

Baby V.O.X delighted fans with their reunion at member Kan Mi Yeon’s wedding!

On November 9, Kan Mi Yeon married musical actor Hwang Ba Wool in a private wedding in Seoul. Among those in attendance were Kan Mi Yeon’s fellow Baby V.O.X members Kim E-Z, Shim Eun Jin, Lee Hee Jin, and Yoon Eun Hye.

After the wedding, Kan Mi Yeon’s agency Dream Stone Entertainment reported to Xportsnews, “Kim E-Z, Shim Eun Jin, Lee Hee Jin, and Yoon Eun Hye gave a congratulatory speech at the wedding. Kan Mi Yeon did not cry, but she greatly enjoyed it and was really happy.”

A few of the members also took to Instagram to share photos of the reunion and offer their congratulations to the couple once more. Shim Eun Jin posted a series of snapshots from the wedding, including one of the Baby V.O.X members giving their speech. In the caption, she wrote, “Mi Yeon! Ba Wool! Congratulations on your wedding! Live happily! I love you!”

Yoon Eun Hye uploaded her own photos of the members with the bride and groom, writing in her caption, “Bride Mi Yeon, whom I love, and groom Ba Wool! I sincerely congratulate you on your wedding and wish you the best!” She also shared a short clip of the bride and groom walking to the altar.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1364593wpp/baby-v-o-x-reunites-as-full-group-at-kan-mi-yeons-wedding

• Like 4