Quantcast
Jump to content
Nakiami Kyoko

Yoon Eun Hye 윤은혜 ♡ ♡ ✨

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, lonetwilight said:

Good news ?

 

These articles mentioned that "Love Alert" is steadily popular & has enter the box office. 

 

http://m.mbn.co.kr/news/news_view.mbn?cidx=undefined&news_seq_no=3683517

 

http://sports.chosun.com/news/news.htm?id=201811110100100700007602&ServiceDate=20181111

really ?:o

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Nakiami Kyoko said:

really ?:o

 

I'm not really sure lol. But I think it means the rating is very good for tv cable rating standard

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, lonetwilight said:

 

I'm not really sure lol. But I think it means the rating is very good for tv cable rating standard

 

4 hours ago, lonetwilight said:

 

I'm not really sure lol. But I think it means the rating is very good for tv cable rating standard

 

While I worry about the rating, I feel that it is fine. Many dramas  with timeslot of 8 pm or 9 pm in cable gets average of 2 or 3 but these are considered success. Vegaspink had said the drama has no advantage with regards of timeslot, being aired very late. They said Love Alert’s rating is pretty good considering that it is in cable & aired almost midnight. 

 

I watched the drama twice, I think YEH looks the same (though she matured little bit). The dimples in the cheeks are still there. I still love  her acting. 

 

Like what you had said, Yeh had suffered cruel & false allegations like her character in the drama.

 

Despite my initial reservation with YEH’s chemistry, I love both YEH & CJM together on screen. I’m so thankful that its him in this  drama.  Though I love GY for YEH forever (on screen ) and like JJH & KJH with her on screen,  I think I Will love  CJM’s pairing with YEH, gosh Its only 4 episodes but my heart flutter. I find him more handsome, manly & gorgeous here.

 

Since I never ship Yeh with any of her co-star, I’m thinking what if Yeh end up with a handsome and kindhearted doctor in real life? Who knows?

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, curiousyeh said:

 

 

While I worry about the rating, I feel that it is fine. Many dramas  with timeslot of 8 pm or 9 pm in cable gets average of 2 or 3 but these are considered success. Vegaspink had said the drama has no advantage with regards of timeslot, being aired very late. They said Love Alert’s rating is pretty good considering that it is in cable & aired almost midnight. 

 

I watched the drama twice, I think YEH looks the same (though she matured little bit). The dimples in the cheeks are still there. I still love  her acting. 

 

Like what you had said, Yeh had suffered cruel & false allegations like her character in the drama.

 

Despite my initial reservation with YEH’s chemistry, I love both YEH & CJM together on screen. I’m so thankful that its him in this  drama.  Though I love GY for YEH forever (on screen ) and like JJH & KJH with her on screen,  I think I Will love  CJM’s pairing with YEH, gosh Its only 4 episodes but my heart flutter. I find him more handsome, manly & gorgeous here.

 

Since I never ship Yeh with any of her co-star, I’m thinking what if Yeh end up with a handsome and kindhearted doctor in real life? Who knows?

 

When YEH's announcing this drama as her new acting project I wasn't worried about the rating tbh. I was just really happy she took another project since I almost give up on her being on screen again. So rating is the least of my concern. My second worried was her co-star. I've seen several drama starred by CJM. He's actually a solid actor but he's not always has had chemistry with his previous co-stars. Since this is YEH comeback drama I want everything to be perfect for her. So like you I also have my reservation for CJM. Moreover romcom is not his forte. But the moment I watched the teasers I realized that I was wrong lol. They (YEH & CJM) looks good together both in appearance and acting. I've never get bored watching them together whether in the drama or behind the scene as I saw that they're comfortable to each other off screen. 

I won't jump into a ship (shipping them) this time I just want to enjoy the drama. And let YEH decides who will be her soulmate ^_^

 

@Syanzi Ana Take it easy will you. Some Korean medias wrote negative article about YEH is nothing new for me. I've (actually) already read about that article but I didn't post it here cause I'm affraid of the impact. But since you've already posted it here I think you should know that NOT all of what they wrote is true. There is a term for this kind of news/coverage which is called "black campaign".

This is why I said in my earlier post that in showbiz there are some people who can go so low to damage other people career by doing nasty thing.

 

  • Like 6
  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have seen their chemistry since the behind of scene photos leaked by knet...i  can  see how compatible both standing n walking holding hands...n my guess was right :phew: 

 

And i agree with @lonetwilight CJM isnt always had good chemistry with her costars... but he is a great actor....YEH n CJM have a good teamwork in love alert eventough the stories have many cliches but everyone who see it most of all suprise they can deliver the story very well...n im also thankful its him as her leading man..

 

As someone said in drama forum....most of korean dont care about how some knetizen comments in news portal...so dont expect too much from their opinion...

haters gonna hate...just stay away from them.... i think YEH still stealing their attentions are a good sign...means even bad publicity also a good marketing...We should realize YEH already passed her peak as an artist...so i hope we dont worry too much... She can handle her life really well...i pray she will meet her soulmate n be happy...

 

 

just  to remind us... a couple years back i was pessimistic when YEH took a long hiatus n the sad thing was...she never updating her social media anymore...she like forgetting her career as artist...so when she show up again...and start her instagram....im happy she start to open up again n now doing a new drama!! What a surprise n big reward to us that all this years still stand by her....so lets cherish it all n be happy with her...

  • Like 8
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, lonetwilight said:

 

When YEH's announcing this drama as her new acting project I wasn't worried about the rating tbh. I was just really happy she took another project since I almost give up on her being on screen again. So rating is the least of my concern. My second worried was her co-star. I've seen several drama starred by CJM. He's actually a solid actor but he's not always has had chemistry with his previous co-stars. Since this is YEH comeback drama I want everything to be perfect for her. So like you I also have my reservation for CJM. Moreover romcom is not his forte. But the moment I watched the teasers I realized that I was wrong lol. They (YEH & CJM) looks good together both in appearance and acting. I've never get bored watching them together whether in the drama or behind the scene as I saw that they're comfortable to each other off screen. 

I won't jump into a ship (shipping them) this time I just want to enjoy the drama. And let YEH decides who will be her soulmate ^_^

 

@Syanzi Ana Take it easy will you. Some Korean medias wrote negative article about YEH is nothing new for me. I've (actually) already read about that article but I didn't post it here cause I'm affraid of the impact. But since you've already posted it here I think you should know that NOT all of what they wrote is true. There is a term for this kind of news/coverage which is called "black campaign".

This is why I said in my earlier post that in showbiz there are some people who can go so low to damage other people career by doing nasty thing.

 

 sorry..

 

40 minutes ago, lonetwilight said:

 

When YEH's announcing this drama as her new acting project I wasn't worried about the rating tbh. I was just really happy she took another project since I almost give up on her being on screen again. So rating is the least of my concern. My second worried was her co-star. I've seen several drama starred by CJM. He's actually a solid actor but he's not always has had chemistry with his previous co-stars. Since this is YEH comeback drama I want everything to be perfect for her. So like you I also have my reservation for CJM. Moreover romcom is not his forte. But the moment I watched the teasers I realized that I was wrong lol. They (YEH & CJM) looks good together both in appearance and acting. I've never get bored watching them together whether in the drama or behind the scene as I saw that they're comfortable to each other off screen. 

I won't jump into a ship (shipping them) this time I just want to enjoy the drama. And let YEH decides who will be her soulmate ^_^

 

@Syanzi Ana Take it easy will you. Some Korean medias wrote negative article about YEH is nothing new for me. I've (actually) already read about that article but I didn't post it here cause I'm affraid of the impact. But since you've already posted it here I think you should know that NOT all of what they wrote is true. There is a term for this kind of news/coverage which is called "black campaign".

This is why I said in my earlier post that in showbiz there are some people who can go so low to damage other people career by doing nasty thing.

 

 

sorry.....i'm angry as YEH fans....

he/she write something bad like he/she is soo perfect as journalist...

he/she write like YEH doesn't have feelings....

 

i'll erase it ^^

just focus on this drama...hwaiting!!!

 

  • Like 6
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Eversince Goong days n all her other drama projects, YEH has been receiving backlash from antis but she still stand firm and relevant till these days. She is a wonderful person as we all know. Thus, as an ardent fan of hers, i will continue to support her in all her endeavour. The showbiz world is real and there is a lot politics/ backstabbing going on. Only GOD knows! GOD Bless YEH always!

  • Like 7
  • Thanks 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Don't forget to like MBN drama on facebook:

www.facebook.com/MBNDRAMA

 

If a few only know how to forget and how bashing someone as relevant as Yoon Eun Hye who paved the way for many and still does in South Korea we Neri can always remember her, think about her and bring her love and light with God's grace. 

 

Close to you by Gowoon, ost part 2 

 

 

  • Like 7
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

;)

Fluttering Love debut: Yoon Eun-Hye’s comeback helps boost viewership for MBN K-Dramas:thumbsup:

11th November 2018 by War Omega

 

Fluttering Love (also known as Fluttering Warning, Love Watch, and Love Alert), the romantic-comedy K-drama starring Yoon Eun-hye and Chun Jung-myung, has already made its mark as the most popular K-drama to air on the recent reincarnation of the Maeil Broadcasting Network (MBN).

 

According to viewership ratings provided by AGB Nielson Korea, the debut episode which aired on Wednesday, October 31, 2018, earned a Korean nationwide viewership of 2.796 percent. The second episode dropped under 1.770 percent but the third and fourth episodes saw initial increases just over two percent.

 

Internationally, it is also doing very well too. On Rakuten Viki, it is the fifth trending K-drama on their streaming site.

 

The only on-air K-dramas to be more popular are Where Stars Land, The Smile Has Left Your Eyes, and When Time Stopped. The first two on the list are established and are nearing their respective finales.

 

The fact that Fluttering Love is doing better compared to MBN’s previous K-dramas in viewership means the network now has a more plausible chance of having their K-dramas seen.

 

This year, MBN decided to serialize K-dramas. What that means is they are developing and producing K-dramas back-to-back.

 

This should sound similar to seasoned K-drama fans as other Korean television networks follow the same procedure especially the public channels (KBS, SBS, MBC, and EBS). However, not many people knew about their new line of K-dramas thus the lower-than-usual viewership even if it was a cable/satellite network.

 

That is a shame because their previous K-dramas such as Devilish Joy, Witch’s Love, and Rich Man, Poor Woman were spectacular.

Why is Fluttering Love getting more attention than previous MBN K-dramas?

In general, Fluttering Love doesn’t seem any different from other Korean romcoms. It is about a top actress and a famous dermatologist forming a contract relationship to counter a scandal they both share.

 

Besides the careers the two main characters have, there are plenty of K-dramas that follow a plot of two “incompatible” people having a contractual relationship to counter a scandal.

 

Probably the biggest reason why Fluttering Love is getting a lot of attention is it marks Yoon Eun-hye’s comeback to K-dramas. The last K-drama she was in was Marry Him If You Dare back in 2013. That was five years ago. Between then and now, her only acting credits were cameos.

 

Summarized, it is a big deal for K-drama fans to see Eun-hye return to the Korean small screen albeit any screen as she’s well known for her monumental roles in Princess Hours (also known as Goong), Missing You, My Fair Lady, and her most popular K-drama, CoffeePrince.

 

 

 

 
 
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yoon Eun-hye, even during the script reading, show off her body! 'Mini dress perfect digestion'

Money Today's Broadcasting Seung Gi Lee Issue Team Journalist 2018-11-12 10:13

2018111210125482010_00_297.jpg


Actor Yoon Eun Hye showed off her perfect body during the script. 

On the 11th, Yoon Eun-hye posted a video on her instagram accompanied by the words "During scripting in the waiting room". 

Yoon Eun Hye in the pictures is wearing a black mini dress and reading a script in the waiting room. In particular, Yoon Eun Hye showed off her slender legs. 

On the other hand, Yoon Eun Hye is appearing in the MBN drama 'Soremen'. 

(Photo: Yoon Eun Hye Instagram) 
[MTN News Headquarters - reporter Bae Seung-ki (issue@mtn.co.kr)] 

http://m.mtn.co.kr/news/news_view.php?mmn_idx=2018111210125482010#_enliple

 

Netizens' interest in 'Soremen' is hot.

 

http://www.topstarnews.net/news/articleView.html?idxno=522346#_enliple

 

Yoon Eun Hye is on the top of the main portal site on the 12th.

 

http://www.ggilbo.com/news/articleView.html?idxno=562660#_enliple

  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I hope there agencies well collaborate and do some moves to see both leads in a tv guesting in any MBN show's..hoping and praying...

 

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@curiousyeh  i also find the blog really interesting...

 

happy coz everyone at drama forum very enthusiastic and give their insights to YEH’s comeback drama :):wub:

  • Like 6
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...