Yoon Eun Hye 윤은혜 ♡ ♡ ✨

Nakiami Kyoko

Some sentences from her interview left deep meaning to me, such as :

- ... I didn't want to miss this chance because I'm with good people this time

- As there have been many disappointments ...

It seems she's been let down (by some one/people) many times before. I'm not her but I can imagine what she's been through :mellow:

Some footage from interviews :

Yoon Eun-hye and Cheon Jeong-Myeong also expressed satisfaction with each other's acting. Yoon Eun-hye said, "This is the first time we met through acting, he's very honest and caring. For example, he would go back to see if I get hurt in a scene when he teachs surfing. 

"I have already made preparation before shooting, but when acting, I was helped by expressing myself like everyday things rather than acting," said Cheon Jeong Myong.

http://m.asiatoday.co.kr/kn/view.php?key=20181031001717185#a

• Like 2
  • Sad 2
  • Thanks 1

I agree with you. Although I don't understand their language but everyone is okay. I love their interaction in front of the convenience store when YEH's character was mistaken for a thief by the doctor. I like her manager and I can't wait for tomorrow's episode. I love the cliffhanger ending of the first episode

• Like 4

Yoon Eun Hye Apologizes Once More For Past Controversy Over Design Plagiarism

Yoon Eun Hye Apologizes Once More For Past Controversy Over Design Plagiarism

Oct 31, 2018
by Y. Shin

Yoon Eun Hye has made an apology regarding her plagiarism controversy once again.

On October 31, a press conference was held for MBN’s upcoming drama “Love Alert.” Director Jo Chang Wan and actors Chun Jung Myung, Yoon Eun Hye, Han Go Eun, Joo Woo Jae, Block B’s P.O, and Lee Hye Ran were in attendance.

In 2015, Yoon Eun Hye won first place on Chinese TV fashion program “Goddess’ Fashion” for a clothes design she made with a stylist. However, she was soon accused of plagiarism as the coat was similar to the design of Korean designer Yoon Choon Ho.

In regards to the situation, she stated, “Although I did give an apology before, I want to apologize again here for disappointing many people.”

She continued, “I feel nervous and excited about starting another project after so long. I was worried that I would be causing an inconvenience to others. That’s why I try to have fun while shooting on set. Thankfully, I’m filming due to the help of many people. I think while working on this project, my heart has pounded at the word ‘excitement.’ Although I am lacking a lot, while I thought about what I’m truly good at, I’ve come to join the romantic comedy ‘Love Alert.'”

Based on the popular web novel of the same name, “Love Alert” is about a fake relationship between an A-list actress and a famous doctor. Yoon Eun Hye will star as the highly successful actress and hopeless romantic Yoon Yoo Jung, while Chun Jung Myung will play Dr. Cha Woo Hyun, who is incredibly popular with women but uninterested in dating.

The upcoming Wednesday-Thursday drama will premiere on October 31 at 11 p.m. KST, and it will also be available on Viki soon! Check out the latest teaser for the drama below.

cr:https://www.soompi.com/article/1255061wpp/yoon-eun-hye-apologizes-past-controversy-design-plagiarism?fbclid=IwAR1v0-c7G1fo9WYrzPoxpKYWSuT8D1OuH27g5c7SyNN6wOXefRQWcbgZdtA

• Like 2

Love love the drama though i could not understand. Watching YEH just makes me smile! Can’t wait for next episode. Is it on Thursday? I think my data gonna burst due to all the live stream!

Anyway for those who have VPN, you can watch it live stream on MBN website.

I posted some screencaps on YEH on my Twitter. Maybe will upload it to Weibo too..

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1