Yoon Eun Hye 윤은혜 ♡ ♡ ✨

Nakiami Kyoko

https://www.soompi.com/article/1253281wpp/yoon-eun-hyes-new-drama-unveils-colorful-individual-posters-starring-cast

'Sureumogobo' Cheon Jeong Myeong Yoon Eun Hye X Han Go Eun X Joo Woo Jae, A behind poster shooting

2018-10-28 10:48
20181028_1540691189_67355100_1.jpg
The 'Sureum Observatory', which captures the hearts of the nation's viewers, is raising hopes for the first broadcast by releasing the posthumous poster shoots of Cheon Jeong Myong, Yoon Eun-hye, Han Goo-Eun and Ju-Jae. 

MBN 's new drama "Suremisho" (Production Surememo) broadcasted on Wednesday, October 31, at 11:00 pm, is about the celibacy, Star Doctor Cha Woo Hyun (Cheon Jeong Mun) and top actress Yun Yoo Jung. It is an unpredictable camouflage romance that occurs while creating false scandals by the inability of each person to speak. 

The two characters, including Han Ji-eul, a representative of the agency and Han Jae-kyung (Han Go Eun), who is like her sister, and best friend Seung-hoon (Ju Wu-jae) who are expected to fill up the drama with plenty of honey.

Earlier, a couple of posters from Cheon Jeong Myung (Chau Woo Hyun) and Yoon Eun Hye (Yoon Yoo Jeong) provoked Sim Kung, and four poster and personal posters, which can see the characteristics of each character at once, also got a hot response immediately after the release. Therefore, many people's attention is concentrated on the behind-the-scenes cut-off where the vivid scene is felt. 

Especially, cheerful smile of Cheon Jeong Myung, Yoon Eun Hye, and Han Go Eun (Han Jae Kyung) makes the mouth tails of the viewers go up, and the repulsive look of Joo Woojae (Sung Hoon) adds cuteness. Cheon Jeong-myeong, who transformed into a new roco couple, and Kimi of Yoon Eun-hye are singing Simkung. 

Four people gave various ideas, meticulous monitoring, and so on. Above all, the actors who strived for a high-quality result with a pause parade and lively communication, showed affection toward the work. 

Even such a behind-the-scenes special "cautionary note" is burdening viewers who want to see a day quickly. A combination of high-end actors and a dynamic episode will be unveiled for the first time at the Anba Theater on Wednesday, October 31. 

MBN new wrestling drama 'Sorem attention' to wake up emotional love affair will be broadcasted at 11 o'clock on Wednesday, October 31, following 'Joy of Maseong'. 

Bakseol reporters manse@tvreport.co.kr
43762238_1892749530841048_23588739582598
  • Like 7

5 minutes ago, lonetwilight said:

https://www.soompi.com/article/1253281wpp/yoon-eun-hyes-new-drama-unveils-colorful-individual-posters-starring-cast

'Sureumogobo' Cheon Jeong Myeong Yoon Eun Hye X Han Go Eun X Joo Woo Jae, A behind poster shooting

2018-10-28 10:48
20181028_1540691189_67355100_1.jpg
The 'Sureum Observatory', which captures the hearts of the nation's viewers, is raising hopes for the first broadcast by releasing the posthumous poster shoots of Cheon Jeong Myong, Yoon Eun-hye, Han Goo-Eun and Ju-Jae. 

MBN 's new drama "Suremisho" (Production Surememo) broadcasted on Wednesday, October 31, at 11:00 pm, is about the celibacy, Star Doctor Cha Woo Hyun (Cheon Jeong Mun) and top actress Yun Yoo Jung. It is an unpredictable camouflage romance that occurs while creating false scandals by the inability of each person to speak. 

The two characters, including Han Ji-eul, a representative of the agency and Han Jae-kyung (Han Go Eun), who is like her sister, and best friend Seung-hoon (Ju Wu-jae) who are expected to fill up the drama with plenty of honey.

Earlier, a couple of posters from Cheon Jeong Myung (Chau Woo Hyun) and Yoon Eun Hye (Yoon Yoo Jeong) provoked Sim Kung, and four poster and personal posters, which can see the characteristics of each character at once, also got a hot response immediately after the release. Therefore, many people's attention is concentrated on the behind-the-scenes cut-off where the vivid scene is felt. 

Especially, cheerful smile of Cheon Jeong Myung, Yoon Eun Hye, and Han Go Eun (Han Jae Kyung) makes the mouth tails of the viewers go up, and the repulsive look of Joo Woojae (Sung Hoon) adds cuteness. Cheon Jeong-myeong, who transformed into a new roco couple, and Kimi of Yoon Eun-hye are singing Simkung. 

Four people gave various ideas, meticulous monitoring, and so on. Above all, the actors who strived for a high-quality result with a pause parade and lively communication, showed affection toward the work. 

Even such a behind-the-scenes special "cautionary note" is burdening viewers who want to see a day quickly. A combination of high-end actors and a dynamic episode will be unveiled for the first time at the Anba Theater on Wednesday, October 31. 

MBN new wrestling drama 'Sorem attention' to wake up emotional love affair will be broadcasted at 11 o'clock on Wednesday, October 31, following 'Joy of Maseong'. 

Bakseol reporters manse@tvreport.co.kr

Great to hear all good news regarding her comeback project ... fighting !!

• Like 4

Yoon Eun Hye’s New Drama Unveils Colorful Individual Posters Of Starring Cast

Yoon Eun Hye’s New Drama Unveils Colorful Individual Posters Of Starring Cast

Oct 28, 2018
by E. Cha

MBN’s “Love Alert” has revealed a fun sneak peek at its main characters’ personalities and relationships!

Based on the popular web novel of the same name, “Love Alert” is an upcoming drama that will tell the story of a fake relationship between an A-list actress and a famous doctor. Yoon Eun Hyewill star as the highly successful actress and hopeless romantic Yoon Yoo Jung, while Chun Jung Myung will play Dr. Cha Woo Hyun, who is incredibly popular with women but uninterested in dating.

In the first of the newly released individual posters of the drama’s starring cast, “world star” Yoon Yoo Jung poses against a cheerful pink backdrop and begs, “Please pretend to date me for just three months!”

Yoon-Eun-Hye-2.jpg

In contrast to Yoon Yoo Jung’s vibrant poster, “star doctor” Cha Woo Hyun’s poster is as muted and grey as his frosty, no-nonsense personality. He responds to Yoon Yoo Jung’s proposal by coldly asking, “Isn’t that fraud? I refuse!”

Chun-Jung-Myung2.jpg

The third poster features Han Go Eun in her role as Han Jae Kyung, the head of Yoon Yoo Jung’s agency. Looking fierce in a bold red suit, the determined Han Jae Kyung declares, “I have to save Yoo Jung! Please become her official boyfriend!”

Han-Go-Eun.jpg

Finally, the fourth poster shows Joo Woo Jae in character as Sung Hoon, Yoon Yoo Jung’s close friend and fellow actor, looking none too pleased about the situation at hand. Sung Hoon offers to step in as Yoon Yoo Jung’s fake boyfriend instead of Cha Woo Hyun, saying, “A fake romance with Yoo Jung? I’ll do it!”

Joo-Woo-Jae.jpg

“Love Alert” premieres on October 31 at 11 p.m. KST and will be available with English subtitles on Viki.

• Like 4

I'm happy there are so many news covering this drama especially when this is our YEH comeback B)

https://www.soompi.com/article/1253655wpp/3-keywords-keep-mind-watching-yoon-eun-hye-chun-jung-myungs-love-alert

And one more thing, I don't know why but Korean medias dubbed YEH and CJM as "milk couple" (in this drama) :huh:

http://sports.chosun.com/news/news.htm?id=201810300100255600019884&ServiceDate=20181029

And ... an article from Drama beans ^_^

http://www.dramabeans.com/2018/10/premiere-watch-fluttering-alert/

• Like 5

5 hours ago, fary said:

:sweatingbullets:My God, there are only hours to see the premiere of this comedy.I wish Eun Hye Yoon and all the actors who accompany her in this wonderful project a lot of success.:wub:

Ikr, I'm waiting for this moment for a very very long time (5 years). I'm praying that this drama will be a success comeback for our girl ^_^

Still waiting for a presscon ...

First image of the articleImage enlargementStar doctor Chow Hyun and top actress Yun Yu definition camouflage romance MBN 'Soremimbo' will be broadcasted at 11:00 pm on October 31st.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

35 minutes ago, lonetwilight said:

Ikr, I'm waiting for this moment for a very very long time (5 years). I'm praying that this drama will be a success comeback for our girl ^_^

Still waiting for a presscon ...

First image of the articleImage enlargementStar doctor Chow Hyun and top actress Yun Yu definition camouflage romance MBN 'Soremimbo' will be broadcasted at 11:00 pm on October 31st.

@lonetwilightI don't know if is true but i read that the presscon will be the same day of the premiere but in the afternoon at 2:00pm

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

A bit info about episode 1's plot 

Yoo Eun-hye, the spectacle's first meeting "Call the police!"

Enter article 2018-10-30 13:32:51

2018103101002696000208681.jpg

[Sports Chosun.com Jung Yu-Na reporter] 'Suleimnogobo' has raised the expectation for the first broadcast because it premieres a spectacular first meeting between Cheon Jeong-myung and Yoon Eun-hye. 

The MBN new drama "The Soremen Watch" (Production Sure Remarks) is the result of the celibacy of the celibate Star Doctor Cha Woo Hyun and the top actress Yun Yoo Jeong (Yun Eun Hye). It is an unpredictable camouflage romance drama that takes place while creating fake scandals.

Two people who had never been contacted let the beginning of an invisible fate come upon an accident at an airport or a hospital. Even though Yun Yoo Jung is the best star, he does not care about the entertainment industry and he does not know her and Yun Yoo Jung does not even know him. Therefore, interest is gathered in front of the convenience store which makes for the beginning of the connection. 

In particular, Chau-hyun, who had been in a convenience store, saw that she was riding in her car. He thought that she was a car thief, and Yun Yoo-jung, who was in a car with the same color, was mistaken for a stalker. 

The police have found a lot of stacks of misunderstanding that has caused the meeting of young people has been focused on the smile. "I have never heard of Chow Hyun and Yoon Yu-jeong, but I do not know about each other's identity at all." The first meeting of the two people will be just the beginning of the events that are going to happen to them in the future, "I want you to see how their relationship will start to develop." On the other hand, MBN's new tree drama, 'Surem's Watch', which will cause a 'Sorem' frenzy all over the country, will be broadcasted tomorrow (November 31) at 11 pm. jyn2011@sportschosun.com

http://sports.chosun.com/news/news.htm?id=201810310100269600020868&ServiceDate=20181030

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1