Yoon Eun Hye 윤은혜 ♡ ♡ ✨

Nakiami Kyoko

Yoon Eun Hye And Chun Jung Myung’s New Drama Reveals Magazine-Style Posters

Yoon Eun Hye And Chun Jung Myung’s New Drama Reveals Magazine-Style Posters

Oct 24, 2018
by C. Hong

MBN’s upcoming drama “Love Alert” has unveiled its first posters of Yoon Eun Hye and Chun Jung Myung!

The two posters have a “magazine photo shoot” theme, with one where the couple is holding hands and draped in Christmas lights. The other is actually mocked up to look like a magazine cover that is reporting on the relationship between top star Yoon Yoo Jung (Yoon Eun Hye) and handsome doctor Cha Woo Hyun (Chun Jung Myung).

yoon-eun-hye-chun-jung-myung-love-alert.love-alert-yoon-eun-hye-chun-jung-myung.

“Love Alert” is a romance drama about a popular doctor with a loner personality and a top actress who dreams of love. Based on the popular web novel of the same name, the two characters end up in a fake relationship.

A source from the drama stated, “Chun Jung Myung and Yoon Eun Hye were constantly respectful of each other during the poster shoot. Their fake relationship that turns into something more will make the viewers’ hearts flutter. Please look forward to their story and the overall message of love that the drama presents.”

“Love Alert” premieres on October 31 and will be available on Viki. Check out the teaser below!

cr:https://www.soompi.com/article/1251441wpp/yoon-eun-hye-chun-jung-myungs-new-drama-love-alert-reveals-magazine-style-posters?fbclid=IwAR1dyflHUfe6vEjnQrX4tlY8xf3VU2-oSKK8OAexne160GfO8seA8U4w1UE

• Like 4

9 hours ago, aish199123 said:

Unnies any idea about the number of episodes in our YEH unni drama . Hope it has many episodes . I want to see her for a long time .:):)

As far as I know both the production co. or Korean medias never mention the exact number of episode, but some sites said it will be 16 episodes (take it with a grain of salt) 

Regarding the presscon, it's usually conducted one week before the airing date, but since this drama's broadcast date is just in a few days (31st) it could be held on tomorrow or the next day ...

Anyway, I hope YEH's fans will be more active in drama forum when "Love Alert" is aired ^_^

• Like 3

1 hour ago, lonetwilight said:

As far as I know both the production co. or Korean medias never mention the exact number of episode, but some sites said it will be 16 episodes (take it with a grain of salt) 

Regarding the presscon, it's usually conducted one week before the airing date, but since this drama's broadcast date is just in a few days (31st) it could be held on tomorrow or the next day ...

Anyway, I hope YEH's fans will be more active in drama forum when "Love Alert" is aired ^_^

We should try and make it a great success being her comeback . I hope it does , fingers crossed .

• Like 3

@aish199123

I read on Yoon Eun Hye's dcinside thread that they are collecting some rice or making another surprise like a donation for Yoon Eun Hye's new drama: "Love Alert" so the press conference must be for soon. 

As for the numbers of episodes, I read that it may be short episodes. 

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Gracedberry said:

@aish199123

I read on Yoon Eun Hye's dcinside thread that they are collecting some rice or making another surprise like a donation for Yoon Eun Hye's new drama: "Love Alert" so the press conference must be for soon. 

As for the numbers of episodes, I read that it may be short episodes. 

Can u gimme the link of that thread ?

• Like 1