Yoon Eun Hye 윤은혜 ♡ ♡ ✨

Nakiami Kyoko

Yoon Eunhye ahead of comeback, glamorous beauty that does not wear make up [SNS ★ cut]

2018-09-28 08:13:01

201809280803084110_1.jpg201809280803084110_2.jpg

[News reporter Kim Yeeun yen - 

the present condition of Yoon Eun Hye is revealed to the public. 

Actor Yoon Eun Hye posted a picture on her September 27, "No - Makeup ~ No ~ Makeup Ye ~ Bored before shooting". 

In the picture, Yoon Eun-hye, boasts a transparent skin even though she did not wear make-up at all. The beauty of Yoon Eun-hye, who has become more sincere, attracts attention.

Meanwhile, Yoon Eun Hye is ahead of a comeback with a new drama, "Excitement Warning." (Photo: Instagram Yoon Eun Hye) 

News Yen Kim Yeeun kimmm @

http://m.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=201809280803084110&r=1&http_referer=#_enliple

http://mpop.heraldcorp.com/view.php?ud=201809280718275631629_1#a

Because was in the post in IG that the person posted and deleted it later ( the post said* we finish filming episode 30 and had pictures of the scripts) , but we are not sure of the Network , because another of the staff post that it will be in TvN ( wich I don't believe it ) 

@nakyokiami Wow, so many new things I learn lately of this drama, that the filming is already ended and the episode number will be 30. The TV channel who will broadcast this drama is also still uncertain :huh:

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Cr: Kukinews

Repost on yoon eun hye dcinside today

Hancinema precises MBC too

Actress Yoon Eun Hye (34) returns to the domestic drama.

According to the news of the broadcast on the 7th (yesterday), Yoon Eun-hye took the role of Yoon Yong-jeong, a popular actress in the MBC drama "Sorem attention" based on the author's popular web novel.

Chae Jeong-myung (38), who plays Chae Woo-hyun, a charming dermatologist who constantly receives dashes from women, draws a contract romance process.

Yoon Eun-hye is the only actress to meet domestic viewers after the KBS2 drama "Choice of the Future" in 2013 for 5 years.
Cr: Google translation 
  • Like 4

I'm going to join the fun here..... need to reset my mind after some hectic conversations elsewhere.... LOL

Anywayzzz, cute...  them too... already split on who I will ship her with and the drama hasn't even started yet....

And a big Happy Bday to Yoon Eun HYE!!!!  

• Like 6

@vegaspink  Hhhuuuuuugggggsssss to you my dearest friend.  I just came from Koalasplayground.  Just ignore them.  They are not worth it. Toxic people should be left alone to stew in their own toxic sewage.  

• Like 1

Yoon Eun-hye, collection photos of Happy birthday. She said "Thank you and it's a happy day" [star star]

Enter article 2018.10.04 12:08Last modified 2018.10.04 12:08
2018100411564933514_1538621807.jpg

Yoon Eun Hye Cheon Jeong Myung / Photos = Yoon Eun Hye Instagram

Yoon Eun-hye, from the girl group Baby Vox, celebrating her birthday. 

Yoon Eun-hye, who celebrate her birthday on the 3rd, posted a number of videos and photos on her instagram and left a message saying, "A very grateful and happy day." 

Yoon Eun-hye in the video listened to the birthday song that many people sing and blows out the candle of the cake which is brought by actor Cheon Jeong-myeong who also made a playful and cheerful atmosphere to Yoon Eun-hye who's has had her birthday.
Yoon Eun-hye is shooting the drama 'Soremen', along with Cheon Jeong-myeong and Han Go-Eun. 'Sureumkobo' is a dramatic drama about Chaku Hyun, an attractive dermatologist who constantly dashes to women, and a popular actress Yun Yu Yoo.

2018100411570033515_1538621817.jpg

Yoon Eun Hye / Photo = Yoon Eun Hye Instagram
Kim Hyun Min reporter ent@stoo.com 
<The closest, FunFun News ⓒ Sports Today

http://mstoo.asiae.co.kr/view.htm?no=2018100411492254174#imadnews

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Yoon Eun-hye, a visual ... "Today in a nice cafe"

• 2018.10.04 14:50
  •  

[Shin Aram reporter]

Yoon Eun-hye recently posted a picture in her instagram with an article entitled "Today is QT in the middle of the shooting and the atmosphere is good at a good cafe".

Yoon Eun-hye in the photo is sitting in a cafe and is getting caught up in something.

Yoon Eun Hye Instagram

She grabbed attention with her visuals despite without a makeup.

Netizens responded in various ways such as "I'm expecting your drama", "I'm always cheering you", "I'm late but having a good birthday".

Yoon Eun-hye recently announced the return to the drama in five years and become hot topics.

Meanwhile, Yoon Eun Hye, who was born in 1984, is 35 years old this year.
  • Like 7
  • Thanks 1