Quantcast

Guest ferlydee

Oh I'm glad that the show is over and YEH can get some rest.  Even if she did not get the top position, for me she is the real winner because she has shown professionalism and dedication to her job.  She performed so well and even in the absence of her assistant, she diligently finished what she has to do and she did it well, good job YEH.   Hope to see you again and hopefully, hopefully, on a drama.

• Replies 55.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

WARNING: Super long post ahead!   Warriors, Neris, Amazings, & Grapes (Chinese fans),   Hi all. Long time no see. How is everyone doing? Just want to say a really big thank you to

Hello everyone, I'm feeling so proud of YEH this episode and that's why I decide to share with everyone the good feeling. Here is the rough translation I did for YEH's part. I'm putting out a disclaim

cr:YEH Vietnam/weibo

Oh I'm glad that the show is over and YEH can get some rest.  Even if she did not get the top position, for me she is the real winner because she has shown professionalism and dedication to her job.  She performed so well and even in the absence of her assistant, she diligently finished what she has to do and she did it well, good job YEH.   Hope to see you again and hopefully, hopefully, on a drama.

It's over? no more shows?

• Like 4

It's over? no more shows?

The pre-recording is over, but the actual airing of finale I suspect will be on the 31st Oct judging by the schedule. Yoon Eun Hye was never eliminated but competed till the finale so don't worry. That's why she return to Korea after filming. 

• Like 11

@Gracedberry, Thank you sis, I watched it over and over again cuz I can't get enough of her, She's so pretty, very pretty and sooo cute. How can I forget such a wonderful, kind hearted and beautiful person like her. Thank you again!

i see..thank you @Kuppies82

Sorry i'm tagging someone else. hehe

With so many K-drama and casting news these days really makes me sad coz all my favorite K-actor has been paired with somebody else but YEH. I really hope she will back to K-drama land soon. Really need her to do a successful drama.. I really wish her luck in her coming movie. So that haters will stop saying so much about her.

• Like 8

CPU663jUcAAChl9.jpg

CPU6668VEAAECP4.jpg

CPVNk0sU8AARZlh.jpg

CPVNlgwUcAAHyo-.jpg

CPVNllmVAAAXsYQ.jpg

CPVNlNzU8AAlhOO.jpg

Hmmm nice to see Bea helping YEH. YEH the last one who finish her work because she was just alone her co designer got sick on that particular episode 6.. . .YEH was rank 2 in this episode! 

CPRwL0MVEAAQOb1.jpg

WE LOVE YOU YOON EUN HYE AND WILL SUPPORT YOU ALL THE WAY, YOUR A GOOD PERSON, THOSE HATERS THEY NEVER GET YOU DOWN! !

cr:weibo.com/@lovelyfan/@YEHwarriors

Edited by yoonparkhye
  • Like 14

The Cast of Coffee Prince: Where Are They Now?

The Cast of Coffee Prince: Where Are They Now?

Few Korean dramas have become as big of a hit as the 2007 romantic comedy “Coffee Prince.”  Starring actress Yoon Eun Hye, the drama tells the story of a young girl who dresses as a man in order to get a job. What follows, of course, is a lot of laughter, some drama, and a whole lot of romance! Still considered one of the most popular K-dramas of all time, “Coffee Prince” is one of the greatest hits from the classic K-drama era!

Have you ever wondered what happened to the cast of the show? If so, check it out in “The Cast of Coffee Prince: Where Are They Now?”

Yoon Eun Hye (Go Eun Chan)

MBC

The beautiful Yoon Eun Hye debuted back in 1998 as as member of the K-pop group Baby V.O.X. It wasn’t until 2006, however, that she landed her first lead role in the drama “Princess Hours.”  She suddenly shot to fame as a respected and talented young actress. On the heels of the success of the drama, she was offered the lead role in “Coffee Prince.” The drama turned out to be a massive success with ratings as high as 32.1 percent in Seoul. Due to the overwhelming popularity of the show, she became the highest paid actress of the year and went on to receive many awards for her performances. The role managed to firmly thrust her into the list of the best, A-list actresses in the nation. The role also helped establish her as a favorite of international audiences as well. Since then, she has given award-winning performances in numerous dramas, movies, and commercials. She is also extremely involved in charity work as a Goodwill Ambassador and is said to do a lot of behind-the-scenes charity work as well. Her latest role was in the 2015 film “Chronicle of a Blood Merchant.”

Soompi

• Like 16

The one thing that bothers me about most articles surmising Yoon Eun Hye's success as an actress is how they almost always fail to include her second drama, Vineyard Man (where I first saw, and fell in love with YEH :wub:) for which she was awarded a Grimae (aka Grimme) and a Best New Actress Award from KBS. As this remains not only my introduction to her, but also my favorite among her dramas, I wish that more people were aware of her work there. One of the few dramas with a near perfect ending, you can't help but like it, if you take the time to watch it through...:)

Edited by robbo4
typos
  • Like 14

The one thing that bothers me about most articles surmising Yoon Eun Hye's success as an actress is how they almost always fail to include her second drama, Vineyard Man (where I first saw, and fell in love with YEH :wub:) for which she was awarded a Grimae (aka Grimme) and a Best New Actress Award from KBS. As this remains not only my introduction to her, but also my favorite among her dramas, I wish that more people were aware of her work there. One of the few dramas with a near perfect ending, you can't help but like it, if you take the time to watch it through...:)

The-Vineyard-Man-korean-dramas-6629211-1

tumblr_m2tc6cYZCT1qi18rvo1_500.giffertilizing152.jpgtumblr_m2tc6cYZCT1qi18rvo2_500.gif

@robbo4 thank you for mentioning this drama. i agree with you! vineyard man is one of her best drama, they should't skip. i loved this drama and i adored YHE'S character the most,  

• Like 16

credit to @Toramimi1013  

Yoon Eun Hye Muse Dress 2 Epi.7 trailer http://v.qq.com/page/m/2/2/m0166fg6g22.html 

Embedded image permalink

CPeptbsUkAAhfxz.jpg

CPeptbtUcAEjAHX.jpg

CPeptbuVEAAWNz7.jpg

credit to weibo/yoon eun hye

http://www.weibo.com/yooneunhye

676a7df7gw1ewbkemd9dbj20r30fhdjv.jpg

676a7df7gw1ewbkevegznj20rd0fv0xq.jpg

676a7df7gw1ewbkf78w5ej20ra0fqn2u.jpg

676a7df7gw1ewbkfg9ambj20r20fin39.jpg

676a7df7gw1ewbkfisywmj20qy0f8771.jpg

676a7df7gw1ewbkfqiacfj20r20fatcs.jpg

credit to lovelyfan

Yoon Eun Hye #윤은혜 -『Muse Dress 2』 Goddess' New Clothes this week Theme : Girlfriends Afternoon Tea! Cre: MD weibo

Embedded image permalink
  • Like 12

Yoon Eun Hye Cancels 2015 BIFF Attendance on Heels of Plagiarism Accusations

by jun2yng (soompi)

Yoon Eun Hye Cancels 2015 BIFF Attendance on Heels of Plagiarism Accusations

Actress Yoon Eun Hye will not be attending this year’s 20th Busan International Film Festival (BIFF), set to open on October 1.

The short film “Red Eye,” which Yoon Eun Hye directed, was invited to the Korea Short Film Showcase. The actress’s agency JARMY Entertainmentsaid, “[Yoon Eun Hye’s] film was invited so we were originally going to hold a GV (Guest Visit), but with the current situation, we decided not to attend.”

Yoon Eun Hye has previously shown great ambition in directing, having majored in film production in graduate school and visited BIFF in 2012 with her directorial debut, “The Knitting.” At the time, the film had been entered in the Korea Short Film Competition, and Yoon Eun Hye had said during her GV, “I think it’s a great opportunity as an actress.”

With Yoon Eun Hye’s decision not to attend this year, the public is speculating that it is due to the recent plagiarism accusations.

Currently, the actress has wrapped up filming for the Chinese fashion survival show “Goddess of Fashion,” and is spending time at home after returning to Korea on September 18.

to read more:

http://www.soompi.com/2015/09/22/yoon-eun-hye-cancels-2015-biff-attendance-on-heels-of-plagiarism-accusations/

• Like 3
  • Guest unfeatured this topic