Yoon Eun Hye 윤은혜 ♡ ♡ ✨

Nakiami Kyoko

미란다 커 VS 윤은혜..완벽 `데님룩` 대결, 승자는?

8-> :-/

[이데일리 e뉴스 우원애 기자]최근 내한한 톱 모델 미란다 커와 배우 윤은혜가 완벽한 ‘데님룩’을 선보여 화제다.

미 란다 커는 내추럴한 긴 웨이브 헤어 에 선글라스를 쓰고 데님 셔츠와 가죽 스키니로 시크하면서도 캐주얼 한 데님룩을 완성했다. 여기에 포인트 아이템으로 스터드 디테일이 트랜디하면서도 동시에 컬러 감이 깔끔한 매력이 있는 그레이 컬러의 토트백을 들어 스타일리쉬함을 드러냈다. PS14041100065.jpg

윤은혜는 국내 대표 패셔니스타 답게 봄 기운이 물씬 나는 스프링 데님 룩을 선보였다. 윤은혜는 인디고 블루 컬러의 데님 점프수트를 입고 화사한 오렌지 컬러의 슈즈를 매치했다. 여기에 블루 컬러가 도시적인 분위기를 풍기면서도 디자인의 스터드 디테일이 캐주얼 한 분위기를 풍기는 토트 백을 들어 발랄하면서도 세련된 패션을 선보였다.

이를 본 누리꾼들은 “두 사람이 든 가방 ‘사만사 타바사’꺼네요. 평소 갖고 싶었던 건데..” “미란다 커, 윤은혜 둘 다 데님이 너무 잘어울려요” “미란다 커, 윤은혜 너무 예쁘다” 라며 깊은 관심을 보였다. XML

Miranda Kerr VS Yoon Eun-hye .. perfect denim look 'confrontation', the winner is?

[Edaily e news reporter right circular her] recent cold one top model Miranda Kerr and actor Yoon Eun Hye is the perfect "denim look" to present its topic.

Miranda Kerr is a natural wave hair in a long denim shirt and sunglasses with leather skinny denim and casual chic look was finished. The point here is trendy stud detail items neat sense of color while at the same time appealing to the gray color of the tote bag as a stylish exposed example.

Fashionista Yoon Eun Hye has represented domestic mulssin spring is the spring I introduced denim look. Yoon Eun Hye is the color of indigo blue denim wearing bright orange jump suit and had to match the color of the shoes. Blue color is shown here disorderly atmosphere is casual, yet stud detail design tote bag contains an aura of youthful and stylish fashion presented.

To this netizens are "two men a bag 'Samantha Thavasa' I turn. I wanted the usual going. "" Miranda Kerr, Yoon Eun-hye both denim looks good too "" Miranda Kerr, Yoon Eun Hye's beautiful, "said a deep interest group. XML

cr ;

Guest kevin1320

v35o.jpg
Balmain Floral Lace Fitted Dressprice: $3223m30ny.jpg
=======================================
jm28.jpg
Publicka Atelier Fall/Winter 2013vai5.png

To my fellow Yoon Eun Hye fans, let's all vote for Lie To Me in the GMA Heart of Asia poll.  Secret Graden is up by 400 votes against Lie To Me so let's all support YEH's drama for the win. https://www.facebook.com/GMATheHeartofAsia/app_161128210587174

class="content-title" style="font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 1.4em; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; line-height: 1.4em; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; text-shadow: none; visibility: visible; width: 850px; overflow: hidden; text-overflow: ellipsis; white-space: nowrap;"10 K-drama Couples You Would Like to See Reunited

Joo Ji Hoon and Yoon Eun Hye from “Princess Hours” (aka “Goong”)

New drama wish: Lots of kissing. We saw their potential for some hot kisses in “Princess Hours.” We demand more.

credit: http://www.soompi.com/2014/04/20/10-k-drama-couples-you-would-like-to-see-reunited/2/#.U1deS_mSwQ0