Yoon Eun Hye 윤은혜 ♡ ♡ ✨

Nakiami Kyoko

Guest ferlydee

Hello everyone, sorry to interrupt, but I would like to take this opportunity to express my sympathy to the families of those who died in that terrible accident in South Korea.  It is very tragic and I am praying that the authority in S. Korea will be able to find many survivors and will not stop until they find them all.  After the Malaysian airline that vanished in the air, the school bus that carried young students to visit their university suddenly burst into flames due to car accident and now this, I really don't know what to say.  But I pray to God that the families left behind will find comfort in the midst of these tragic accidents and accept that their loves ones are in better place now.  No words can express how they feel, but somehow, I pray they feel the presence of God.  

Le't us all pray for the safety of our fellow Koreans.
Well, this one is GOOD NEWS! GMA 7, one of the biggest TV station in the Philippines, got the rights to air MHIYD, just saw the teaser a while ago! hihihi. That's why I love them coz they love our YEH too, even though it got low ratings in SK but 'coz it is YEH. the MOST POPULAR ACTRESS in the PHILLIPINES, they bought it! YOOHOO!!!! I can't wait for the Filipino Dubbed to be air in our country!
0:33-0:40 and 1:08

BlaB42gCIAAcccL.jpg:large

Kung ang warning ay galing na sa future self mo, itutuloy mo pa ba ang iyong I Do?
#FuturesChoice 

BlaF6o3CEAAfLi8.jpg:large

Guest santaiah178

New pictorial of YEH with YSL lipstick :D
http://m.blog.naver.com/adi1113/140210828766

Bli1LBZCUAEmvrX.jpgBli1PNKCcAAMV5o.jpgBli1VTpCQAARWXz.jpgBli1Yx3CIAAvN2O.jpg
Credit : Jade Choi twitter
Love her looks here, especially the third pic ;)

Guest ferlydee

I just read an article regarding top hallyu stars who get invited to appear in China, either movie, reality show, drama and cf, that they get more pay.  I also read that  the cf is around 2.0 billion won, wow, amazing.  I wonder when YEH appeared in Amway artistry in China, was it considered endorsement?  I suppose, it could be, then no wonder she is just taking it easy of not being in a rush to do another project and taking a rest for long period of time, she has lots and lots of money, lol.    Good for her, but I really miss her so much that everyday I search anything about her, lol,   Well, that is all for now and be back later. 

Guest lovelyfan

[bIGGER PIC] Yoon Eun Hye 's New Pictorial for Yves Saint Laurent (YSL) Cosmetics
013fTfj.jpg MVCS3DM.jpg 9M49KK6.jpg 91S85Aw.jpg 4kBj1RG.jpg Cre: http://blog.naver.com/adi1113

Hello, it is now Lie To Me's turn to be pitted against Secret Garden in GMA's poll, please vote for YEH's drama in this site:  https://www.facebook.com/GMATheHeartofAsia/app_161128210587174
The poll just started today until 1pm (Manila time on April 24.
Thanks in advance. Let us make Miss YEH and all her dramas win. 

muno said: 541436_532540976768818_63621617_n.jpg156024_532540913435491_1016949109_n.jpg63963_532541176768798_1295893855_n.jpgit is very sad people don't talk about this drama, it is her second drama and she really did very well. i laugh so hard every time i watch it =)) I hope in her next drama, she will be single mom that will be very good. 
i miss her so much i don't know what to do :((

Guest glam0828

Please, info about the dress...

http://forums.soompi.com/discussion/comment/27253122/#Comment_27253122

http://forums.soompi.com/discussion/comment/27239824/#Comment_27239824

----

you can buy the dress to 84 over e store

YOON EUN HYE MAKE UP :x =D>

1 ) Yoon Eun Hye 윤은혜【DHC Pink Makeup】CF 20'

2) Kim Sun Ah & Yoon Eun Hye CF (música de La Casa Azul)

3) Yoon Eun hye 윤은혜 Eye2o CF-2

4) Yoon Eun Hye 윤은혜【DHC Q10】CF 20'

5 ) Yoon Eun Hye 윤은혜 'MAC' 맥 Orange Makeup Collection 2013

Guest santaiah178

pearlydee said:

I just read an article regarding top hallyu stars who get invited to appear in China, either movie, reality show, drama and cf, that they get more pay.  I also read that  the cf is around 2.0 billion won, wow, amazing.  I wonder when YEH appeared in Amway artistry in China, was it considered endorsement?  I suppose, it could be, then no wonder she is just taking it easy of not being in a rush to do another project and taking a rest for long period of time, she has lots and lots of money, lol.    Good for her, but I really miss her so much that everyday I search anything about her, lol,   Well, that is all for now and be back later. 

Guest Rhere Aji

@rsu618........i have the same question too...how about MAC? is it already over?..
YEH unnie with YSL......AMAZING....
Truly inspiring woman.....
I'm proud to be ur fan unnie, i love u so much.....

Beautiful......

cr. as tagged fr @lovelyfan