Yoon Eun Hye 윤은혜 ♡ ♡ ✨

Nakiami Kyoko

Excerpt from this newspaper article entitled, ARE INDIGENOUS ITEMS NEXT "IT" ITEM? 
“Goong,” based on the eponymous comic book about an imaginary Korean monarchy, was also a hit, selling 18,000 seats during a 12-day run in Tokyo last year. According to Group Eight, the production company behind “Goong,” the overall Japanese revenue from that limited performance amounted to 2.5 billion won (about $2.2 million). 

Read the entire article here: http://www.koreatimes.co.kr/www/common/printpreview.asp?categoryCode=145&newsIdx=133145

Guest lovelyfan

[HD VIDEO] 
Yoon Eun Hye 윤은혜 - 2014 Amway Artistry Promo

[HD Screencap] Yoon Eun Hye 윤은혜 - 2014 Amway Artistry Promo ~Unreleased Pic  6a6b3NV.png
Cre: NeriVietnam

Guest 50julieng

Welcome9new fans and happy to see you here.
Smiley-bounce020 for all beautiful pics, videos, fan arts and articles...you guys are the best!Perfect10smiley-1

class="at_ttl" style="padding: 0px; margin: 0px; list-style: none; font-size: 30px; line-height: 35px; letter-spacing: -0.03em; clear: both; font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;"What's A K-Drama Meet-Cute?Lie To Me

What's a "meet-cute?" It's a scene in a romantic comedy in which the two people who are meant to be together meet in a funny or embarrassing way that somehow tangles up their destinies.

The meeting sets up a situation that temporarily makes it less likely that the two characters can fall in love but still somehow points to it in the end.

Take "Lie To Me." In that drama Yoon Eun Hye is sick of being asked when she will get married. Drowning her work sorrows at a club. She's so drunk that she has to be taken to the hospital by Kang Ji Hwan who does not even know her. When she tries to pay for the hospital bill, people see them together and rumors start. She starts pretending that he is her husband. It leads to a long series of misunderstandings and eventually a real relationship.

Although she was destined to marry the prince in "Princess Hours," Yoon Eun Hye first meets him when she messes up his sneakers and then sees him again when she overhears him talking to his girlfriend. Both are embarrassing situations that cause them to feel awkward around each other. Those sneakers come in to play later on to demonstrate her genuine affection for him.

I really like YEH and hoping to see her in another drama or movie soon and will continue to come here to this thread more often where wonderful people who are all here for the same reason is to see YEH soon as to keeping our fingers crossed as well..

suchadiva42 said: I really like YEH and hoping to see her in another drama or movie soon and will continue to come here to this thread more often where wonderful people who are all here for the same reason is to see YEH soon as to keeping our fingers crossed as well.

Guest kevin1320

so cute
@1003grace: 머리 묶고,잔머리 빼고 ㅋ 머리 묶는데 완전 집중 하네ㅋ아 웃겨"
na73.jpg
cr: yeh's twitter

Guest lovelyfan

More pics 
Yoon Eun Hye at '10 Corso Como Seoul' 6th Anniversary Exhibition
Opening Event 2014.03.25

6pt7.jpg

2o1n.jpg

mDfz4l2.jpg

5BgfTfK.jpg

Naver

So happy she finally tweeted something....  been so long and she doesn't do so often anymore.....
And she looks so pretty from the exhibit and the selfies......  
Anywayzzz, am I the only one who sees an angel in her cross artwork due to the lights??  Like the aura that angels have around them......   :) 

Guest MelaiJ

Hello everyone ,been lurking here for quite sometime but this is my first post and I Love YEH. Thank you for all the updates of YEH and I really enjoy reading all your posts everyday...

Guest kevin1320

love to see her friendship with other starslooks like YEH was holding Gong Hyo Jin's glass of water while GHJ was scratching her back hahahahaha
uvu5.jpg
cr: baidu