Yoon Eun Hye 윤은혜 ♡ ♡ ✨

Nakiami Kyoko

Guest lea1602

Hello Neris and Warriors... :* its my first post in this house.. I love Eune since Goong days until now.. :D I can't wait for her next project, i want to see her in a Movie.. ;)

She looks SO PRETTY each day... :*

I made this one, i hope you like it.. :)

f401936f_o.gif

Eune... I love you forever... :*

HAPPY WEEKEND, EUNE, NERIS AND WARRIORS...

THANK YOU FOR ALL UPDATE... :*

Guest jennaray

Hello miss Yoon Eun Hye,

If you read this comment, just to let you know, healthwise you are doing the right thing,  even for the men too!,

never cross (fold) your legs, it is not good for the heart,

high rate of pumping from the heart for the blood flow to other parts of the organ.

I would also like to compliment you on your simplicity with your fashion sense.

Lastly smile more often and living HAPPILY !.

Guest prettybo

Hi all! Been quiet for sometime but I have to break that peace when I saw how magnificently beautiful our Eun Hye is.
WOW as in WOW! Elegant, classy (in white & lace). She pulled a very clean look with very light make up and "just earring" look! I agree, she looks young happy and at peace with herself. I am happy for her too. All the best for our White Angel. . 
Ciao!

Guest kevin1320

she looks so good in those HD pici love it when her make up is like that, she looks really sexy, yet cute :)