Yoon Eun Hye 윤은혜 ♡ ♡ ✨

Nakiami Kyoko

Bottomline is YOON CHOO HO is an over ambitious and crude designer who wants to crash into Chinese Fashion Market using YEH's name and the show .............for free !

On 10/09/2015 at 3:49 PM, JoonS said:
On 10/09/2015 at 3:43 PM, Gracedberry said:
On 10/09/2015 at 3:27 PM, JoonS said:

JoonS 

Be careful with the picture posted below, one could think that frills are the same with Yoon Eun Hye's design when it is not.

11880462_10153572352527012_4587331911503

Yes it's not, these pictures come from his FB so, it's just reference. I will leave it this way, I'm sorry.

It's okay cause this is a proof against him, designer Yoon Choon Ho or YCH selected again flattering angles to make his outfits and Yoon Eun He's one alike!

On 10/09/2015 at 7:34 PM, diotay said:

Bottomline is YOON CHOO HO is an over ambitious and crude designer who wants to crash into Chinese Fashion Market using YEH's name and the show .............for free !

Speaking at loud, what I did not want to write, thank you.

• Like 6

Guest santaiah178

Just to show the other people that not all designers are behind YCH. I've got a permission to post this interview which conducted at SBS Midnight show recently. They also asked a lawyer regarding the matter

http://t.co/jM4Kjamris

http://t.co/URKQD5KNmr

The lawyer :

So far, the designer could sue YEH and ask for compensations (whereas YEH could obviously counterattack for defamation), but it would be difficult (if not impossible) to build a legal conclusion in this particular case.

The designer :

He explained that if the design is similar (long sleeves particularly), it's only the small details which could prove something. He also said it's the first time he witnessed such a case so it's even harder to know the issue.

My friend's conversations with her friend (who isn't YEH's fans) :

What did he mean about the small details? if the small details are different, then it won't be plagiarism?

I'm only saying what the designer said, I'm not an expert fashion. XD But yeah, I think he meant if YEH copied some small and original details (for ex. the exact same buttons), it could be easy to call it plagiarism. But in this situation, the long sleeves aren't the trademark of the designer, it's something that has been done already so it's harder to say she copied it. Unless the designer has irrefutable proofs (such as something that would prove YEH saw that coat before), it seems impossible to prove anything. Or at least, it won't be easy.

12002126_858631834252828_217347564841076

{MUSE DRESS 2}
‪#‎GoddessNewClothes‬
Inspired by the movie "Coyote ugly" tell about 1 young girls carrying dreams and musical talent, to the big city to bars do dancer, overcome obstacles and finally succeed.
Bars, and the rock dance.
Yoon Eun hye will bring us surprises? She's 1 idol talented kid, so you can do.

Cre: Muse Dress 's Weibo
Strategic Translation: Yoon Eun hye vietnam fanclub

• Like 9

Does anybody here understand korean and/or can read hangul? I accidentally stumble upon this particular article, here is the link http://entertain.naver.com/ranking/read?oid=404&aid=0000112528 , i think it is the recent article about YEH, i have been trying to translate it using google translate but to no avail. All I can understand is the involvement of the Korean Fashion Industry and some legal take regarding the issue. I hope that there will be a kind soul to give us even just a gist on what the article is all about, I just hope that things are not getting more complicated for YEH. Thank you in advance.

• Like 7

Just to show the other people that not all designers are behind YCH. I've got a permission to post this interview which conducted at SBS Midnight show recently. They also asked a lawyer regarding the matter

http://t.co/jM4Kjamris

http://t.co/URKQD5KNmr

The lawyer :

So far, the designer could sue YEH and ask for compensations (whereas YEH could obviously counterattack for defamation), but it would be difficult (if not impossible) to build a legal conclusion in this particular case.

The designer :

He explained that if the design is similar (long sleeves particularly), it's only the small details which could prove something. He also said it's the first time he witnessed such a case so it's even harder to know the issue.

My friend's conversations with her friend (who isn't YEH's fans) :

What did he mean about the small details? if the small details are different, then it won't be plagiarism?

I'm only saying what the designer said, I'm not an expert fashion. XD But yeah, I think he meant if YEH copied some small and original details (for ex. the exact same buttons), it could be easy to call it plagiarism. But in this situation, the long sleeves aren't the trademark of the designer, it's something that has been done already so it's harder to say she copied it. Unless the designer has irrefutable proofs (such as something that would prove YEH saw that coat before), it seems impossible to prove anything. Or at least, it won't be easy.

thanks for sharing ^^ I read on some article too and they've positive comments regarding this issue

@LhenyR I still don't understand why he keeps insist about this and uploading more of his designs T_T maybe it's just his strategy to make people know about his designs but it's only make him looks fear of being called as a big liar :vicx: and now we all see that he's doing the same thing "plagiarism" :crazy:

Edited by dee02

Every time I hear his name my blood boils up, I never hate anybody (hate is a harsh word) but this so called designer (little fish in the ocean) is the first one. What a disgusting fellow!! pardon my language but he's really a one pitiful, annoying, ungrateful human being.

On 10/09/2015 at 3:27 PM, JoonS said:

RAG & BONE SPRING/SUMMER 2014 

90404-f0160c2ac0e4430cba68fb0a86f1b27a.j

Copy one at noisy market ( a little change for neck style)

img-thing?.out=jpg&size=l&tid=121455873

Design by famous designer : Make sooooooo different change, don't you think?

Yoon choon Ho' sweater so nice arrrr. 

11393036_10153317365307012_1109305873427

11880462_10153572352527012_458733191150311709483_10153434534717012_1996817248395

I quote from JoonS

Designer Yoon Choon Ho was strickingly influenced and inspired by Rag & Bone V neck sweater

Rag-Bone-Talia-V-Neck-Sweater.jpg

Liv Tyler wearing a black Rag & Bone V-neck sweater

tumblr_inline_n5zefyncQ41szdiw2.jpg

081_unknown.jpg

Rag--Bone-Womens-Collecti-001.jpg

019_unknown.jpg 035_unknown.jpg

Yoon Choon Ho's F/W collection, Same design as in the one posted on Yoon Choon Ho's SNS

020_unknown.jpg

056_unknown.jpg

Yoon Choon Ho's or YCH frills (details) look alike Ashish fall/winter 2014 use of frills on jeans and on tanktop

ashish-gupta-2014-2015-fall-autumn-winte

https://instagram.com/p/671szAMyvG/

Frills with buttons or stripes by Yoon Choon Ho has same texture as Ashish fall/winter 2014 for London fashion week as one can see on this designer instagram

Other brands created V-necks sweaters before him (see below)

None other than Chanel resort pre sping-summer 2014

chanel-resort2014-runway-07_113355224224

CHANEL_006_1366.450x675.jpg

Chanel resort 2014

sweater%2Band%2Bdress%2B3.jpg

But also from High Fashion brand Prada fall 2014 collection, Milan fashion week

V neck sweaters by Prada

Prada+Fall+2014+Milan+Fashion+Week (7)

Prada+Fall+2014+Milan+Fashion+Week (8)

Prada+Fall+2014+Milan+Fashion+Week (4)

Doesn't this V-neck dress remind you of another dress?

56_Ji%20Won%20Back.jpg    YoonChoon Ho's S/S collection

Chanel resort 2014 swimsuit

Chanel-Resort-2014-6.jpg

Chanel resort 2014 V-neck

CHANEL_050_1366.450x675.jpg

CHANEL_003_1366.450x675.jpg?w=580

Chanel resort 2014

CHANEL_038_1366.450x675.jpg002_unknown.jpg    028_unknown.jpg

Yoon Choon Ho's F/W 2015

• Like 3

I think that he combines this with the one had been given to create his design. I have seen many of them dress but didn't remember at a time. Anyway, this thread seems to become YCH boycott group somehow, but don't get me wrong, I like it. Hhaahaa, tomorrow is Saturday. I can't wait to see the next episode. Hope she came first this week ^_____^

Excited excited :))

cr. indiexo

black-cut-out-slit-maxi-dress-2.jpg?1435

56_Ji%20Won%20Back.jpg

Edited by tuongquyen0304
  • Like 2

♢ 11.09.2015♢ Yoon Eun Hye's Weibo Update

Broadcast practice tomorrow, this is the theme song of one of the favorite movies the best of me.

cr: Yoon Eun Hye's Weibo and Thanks 
Yoon Eun Hye Vietnam Fanclub- YEH's House

11986565_859120010870677_702520005017591

Yoon Eun Hye's Handprint
Seoul Star Park
cr: as tag

12015176_859084847540860_456590735058074

Tonight someone saw yoon eun hye at the Starbucks in Beijing and ask for the signature.

11988533_859159687533376_736075289321670

cr: as tag

11990639_858971380885540_209195358676340cr: as tag and Thanks Yoon Eun Hye Vietnam Fanclub- YEH's House

Edited by JoonS

11986919_859215104194501_15915947821858412002988_859215147527830_751815534587719

Don't know how many people pay attention to radiant beauty and refined of Yoon Eun hye and also pay attention to your beautiful shiny hair? If you suspect that there is the use of effects to your hair looked better, let's see the pictures selfie of her life.

Through the photos also can see beautiful ball of hair Yoon Eun Hye, every curl all goes straight, smooth. Besides makeup, beautiful healthy hair also makes her look really highlights.

" but to take care of my hair at the Salon, Daily Hair Care at home is also very important."

Yoon Eun hye when attending fashion week Singapore shared the secret to take care of your hair. Due to the camera, often of Yoon Eun hye hair damaged hurt so often the cure, renewable and nourish your hair is very important.

So the tools to take care of her hair is?

Yoon Eun Hye Recommended Lipidium New L ' Oreal Professionnel Paris, Renewable Core Hair, Hair sure better and protect the surface hair care products with professional hair to achieve effective hair from renewable Inside.

Cre: L'Oreal Professionnel Paris Weibo - LeClub
V-Trans: Yoon Eun Hye Vietnam Fanclub

• Like 8

Protagonist | Ny: I love pretty popular but do not follow suit11863444_859183384197673_627946912648566"Goddess New Clothes" Although it is the first to join the Chinese Ny variety show, but in an interview with Sohu fashion, she said as early as at the age of sixteen to come to China to participate in the activities, so the Chinese fans are not the same kind of feelings. Because participating idol, she had led a lot of pop culture, but in front of the camera she is particularly shyly said, "flattering", she admitted that he is a beauty of the girls, "In addition to comfortable dress is to be beautiful," but She did not accept to follow suit pop, or accept exaggerated dress - indeed, as a goddess she just quietly do their own Mimi now!

Sohu fashion: First, to talk about why we come to the "Goddess New Clothes," this program?

Ny: First, I know that in China there is this program about fashion, very fortunate to have the opportunity to participate in this program, I am very much looking forward. In fact, in my debut when I was sixteen years old are China participated in some activities, like getting a lot since then, now is the time to put this love back these Chinese fans, so the courage to take part in the file program.

Sohu Fashion: Can you tell us about the designer of this collaboration?

Ny: The designer told me very close, she went to New York because of some reason, I have asked a lot of times and I would agree to join the program. She is a particularly well-known stylist, have their own boutiques, is a very busy designer, no matter how much her reward, she rarely participate in television programs. Because I think this show is worth the wait, so I will ask her and I participated in the program.

Sohu fashion: like what kind of style?

Ny: All types are like, just not very exaggerated, I can accept it.

Sohu fashion: What is your own private style of dress?

Ny: First must be comfortable, and secondly is to be beautiful. I like to mix and match, such as a more casual dress will use a variety of accessories to match. 

Sohu Fashion: Have you ever played with a lot of pop culture, that your definition of fashion is what?

Ny: flattering. I am a man will go to a research effort, and make myself beautiful, so that we have more reference style of dress, and then use the different elements in the shape of graces.

Sohu fashion: to love the Chinese female fans in terms of dress any suggestions?

Ny: relative to those exaggerated dress, my advice is to choose more comfortable, in line with its own type of style. Do not go to follow the trend of popular, and comfortable to wear for their own is the most beautiful.

Sohu fashion: Next, and then whether there will be more Chinese development plan?

Ny: First, because the problem of the language barrier, I have not the courage to China to participate in activities to participate in, but by the "Goddess New Clothes," I got a lot of courage, and I would particularly like to give back to my Chinese fans, they want to pull further close. Then "goddess New Clothes," the program, a lot of advertising and plays have found me, I hope to have a good work recently presented to you, so that Chinese fans can pay more attention to and understand me.

CR: http://fashion.sohu.com/20150910/n420837258.shtml

Edited by muno
  • Like 5

Guest ferlydee

I'm glad that YEH seems settled and it looks like, business as usual.  I hope no more surprises and pray that this variety show will go smoothly until the end.  I wish she can stay up to the last episode and come out as a winner, but it's only my wishful thinking and high hope.  Thank you again for the latest photos and news about her, it makes me feel I can relax now, lol.  Chat to you again later.

“In every life, there comes a day of reckoning - a time when unsettled scores demand retribution, and our own lies and transgressions are finally laid bare.” 
― Emily Thorne

I don't know why some men and women had  to spend time to use words and resort to manipulations just to destroy a person. They are beyond my comprehension.  The truth is not for all men but only for those who seek it.

Yoon Eun Hye, we still believe in you. We stand by you.  God bless you always.

• Like 5

tumblr_ncdjq2SLzn1sgzplqo1_1280.jpg

@curiousyeh i think this haters are jealous of Our YEH or have nothing better to do. so let's ignore them, this life's too short. God will weigh everyone’s good and bad actions according to His Mercy and His Justice, forgiving many sins and multiplying the reward for many noble deeds. One who excels in goodness will be rewarded generously, but one whose evils and wrongs outweigh his virtues will be punished.

• Like 5

Guest santaiah178

I'm very concerned with the hullabaloo that happened to YEH regarding plagiarism controversy. While the plagiarism allegation itself hasn't been proven yet, since YEH has refused the allegation, many people out there has already condemned her and called her a thief. Aside of whether YEH is right or wrong, it's clear for me that cyber bullying has occurred here. Cyber bullying can't be viewed lightly since many victims of it commit suicide, especially in South Korea who is one of the most wired countries in the world.

To give you an illustration of how severe the impact of cyber bullying is, here is the article :  

Cyber bullies reign in South Korea

When someone runs afoul of popular opinion in South Korea, they risk being the target of nasty online campaigns, which apparently have led to some suicides. A movement has started to push civility.

January 01, 2010|By John M. Glionna

Reporting from Seoul — When German-born fashion journalist Vera Hohleiter poked fun in print at the smell of kimchi and the short skirts of South Korean women, the cyber response was swift and nasty.

Incensed Seoul Internet users flooded her blog with insults, calling her a racist and a Nazi, and demanded that she leave their country immediately.

"For weeks, I went everywhere by taxi," said Hohleiter, 30, whose perceived transgressions were contained in a 2008 book, "Sleepless in Seoul," her memoir about a foreign woman hopelessly in love with a young Korean man. "I just didn't want to be confronted with this growing public anger."

Hohleiter is among the latest victims of South Korea's combative and often destructive Internet phenomenon -- personal cyber attacks.

In recent years, celebrities, authors and ordinary South Koreans have been subjected to relentless online assaults -- at times with disastrous, or even lethal, effects.

In 2007, a 16-year-old high school student killed herself following repeated Internet bullying that came after she appeared on a TV show to describe how she lost 90 pounds in three months.

Many Net users reportedly became angry because the teen appeared with a popular actor, analysts say. Miffed that they had never had the chance to meet the celebrity themselves, they attacked her.

Most South Korean cyber bullies are teenagers hiding behind the cloak of Internet anonymity, analysts say, products of a highly regimented culture in which the young are discouraged from speaking their minds with parents, teachers and bosses. At home in their rooms, they let loose, often at the slightest provocation.

Other nations endure outspoken and reckless bloggers and Internet posters. But in South Korea, where government statistics show that 99% of citizens between the ages of 10 and 39 use the Internet, cyber thugs carry inordinate social weight.

In recent months, several South Korean celebrities have committed suicide, in part because of vicious rumors spread about them on the Internet, according to press reports here.

Many here now temper their public statements out of fear of the Net.

And efforts are underway to rein in the barrages, including proposed legislation aimed at governing Internet behavior as well as social programs to encourage civility.

The bill, to punish those who "insult" others on the Internet with up to three years in jail or a $30,000 fine, was proposed after a popular actress committed suicide last year. But it has languished since critics questioned whether it would stifle freedom of expression.

Min Byoung-chul, a professor of English at Konkuk University in Seoul, cites the society's hypercompetitiveness as a key factor in online prickliness.

"Many assume cyberspace is not inhabited by people with real feelings who can really be hurt," he said.

He recently encouraged his students to post 10 positive remarks in Internet chat rooms and founded the Sunfull movement, which aims to reduce anonymous derogatory online messages.

The group sponsors a monthly Sunfull day, which inspires as many as 300,000 positive Internet posts by high school and university students. The organization also seeks to make the Guinness World Records for the longest string of positive Internet comments.

"I was alarmed at the level of maliciousness on the Internet," Min said. "Many people enjoy hearing about how much damage has been done to the target person. There needs to be more civility."

That hasn't happened yet.

In November, appearing on a popular TV talk show, a Seoul college student expressed an opinion that "short men are losers."

Within hours, Internet users had tracked down the woman's home page address and graduation photos. Tagging her "Loser Girl," they made her posts public on her university's website and on shopping and plastic surgery sites.

The woman soon closed her page on a Korean social networking site and issued an apology. Like others, she declines to speak publicly for fear of further provoking Net users.

Previously, there was the woman who didn't clean up her dog's mess on a subway. Her picture, snapped by a fellow commuter, was posted on the Internet.

Within days, Web users revealed her identity, including her age, contact numbers and recent test scores. She reportedly quit school to evade the scrutiny.

Emigre journalist Hohleiter says she has tried to ignore the angry posts, which she says resulted from a poor translation by a Korean college student in Germany of passages from her book.

The translation, she said, failed to capture the irony of her work. For example, she said, her comparison of Korean commuters to hamsters came out as her calling all Koreans rats.

Hohleiter has since published her book in Korean to let readers here decide for themselves.

But while she may no longer receive cyber threats, she said, the bullies may have had an unintended effect among her fellow Germans.

"After reading the backlash," she said, "many readers say they're not sure they want to visit this country after all."

john.glionna@latimes.com

Ju-min Park of The Times' Seoul Bureau contributed to this report.

http://articles.latimes.com/2010/jan/01/world/la-fg-korea-cyberthugs2-2010jan02

Another explanation about cyber bullying in South Korea :

http://koreanlii.or.kr/w/index.php/Cyberbullying

So I hope everyone will refrain to say something harsh before it's clear who's telling the lie here...