Yoon Eun Hye 윤은혜 ♡ ♡ ✨

Nakiami Kyoko

Already watched epi 2 and I love it especially on the scenes where there are some interactions between our leads (CJM & YEH). I think they're fit to each other in term of acting & chemistry. Everytime they appeared together they're always make me smile :wub:

"Love Alert" got positive review :) :

Especially, the breathing and realistic acting power of Cheon Jeong-Myeong (Chow-hyeon) and Yoon Eun-Hye (Yun-yujeong). The synergy that the two actors meet is a lot of fun to watch in the drama. 

In addition, the article of the first open-mindedness of Yun Yu definition and the enormous post-explosion raised anxiety index in the future story. At the production presentation meeting, Yun Yoo Jeong was embarrassed by the news that he was marrying another woman to admit his devotion to Hwang Jae - min (Choi Jung - won). It is worth noting how she will be able to cope with the crisis that she had believed to be true love and was betrayed in an instant and becomes a public consumption.

As such, 'Soremen' was a fresh story of the first scandal of the star and a reversal beyond expectations. In addition, it added richness of live characters such as Chae Woo Hyun, Yoon Yoo Jung, Han Jae Kyung (Hangeo Eun), Resmin A (Lee Hye Ran), and Sung Hoon (Joo Woo Jae).

http://news.hankyung.com/article/201811018425H#Redyho

@Kuppies82 thanks for the reminder. Btw, how are you ?

• Like 11

11 minutes ago, Gracedberry said:

The ratings are out

"Love Alert" Episode 2 got 1,763%

Hoping they will get more viewers, even if their time slot is late as it is Yoon Eun Hye's comeback. 

I'm not even worrying about ratings at this point.  The drama doesn't have a lot of advantages.  

I'm just going to enjoy the drama.

It's been so long since she had a drama that I started looking at the difference from her last drama to this drama.  The differences in me.  One was, when Mirae's Choice was showing, I was a student with no stable job... But now, i have a career... Then, I had 1 nephew and now I have 2 nephews and 1 niece.  My friends are married now and have kids.... She was gone so long that time just went by so fast.

I'm hoping that once the drama is over, she won't take another 5 yrs to return.  It's scary to think of what 5 yrs really is.

She just needs to keep doing dramas and her haters will dwindle.

• Like 11

45 minutes ago, Gracedberry said:

The ratings are out

"Love Alert" Episode 2 got 1,763%

Hoping they will get more viewers, even if their time slot is late as it is Yoon Eun Hye's comeback. 

It’s normal for the dramas to drop by 2nd episode and bounce back. The time slot is so late and this is not historical or high profile dramas in terms of budget and range like Goblin & Mr. Sunshine or It was not filmed abroad plus this is MBN (least popular) The 2nd episode is better so let’s see. BTW, the drama will do well overseas. The rating is still good considering Its in least popular cable andthe timeslot is so late. But the production will earn much because the budget is notbhigh and it can be sold easily to other countries due to Yeh’s fanbase and the male lead is so good. 

It’s a not an easy feat  for Yeh due to antis but the good review are out  and  hopefully those who do not bother to watch the drama will check on it this time.

There are rumors that there is negotiations for  TvN & MBC to release the drama next Year but the production opted for MBN which can give release the drama this year. The drama was sold to Japan for December’s release so there is no way for the production to release it  next Year in Korea so it went to MBN. While we are not happy for editing & lighting, the production can’t do much because this is pre-filmed. 

Yeh and her camp are doing slowly but surely this time. Her appearance n TvN variety show about pets last year is a good step because it’s very Yeh, her very self and she is prettier without makeup. Yeh has made wrong choice in picking dramas in the past but who does not? But she show us she has still charisma & beauty, given opportunity she can bounce back. 

Btw, this drama is much better than Mirae’s Choice (I think). 

Vegaspink, you are so right.

Let’s enjoy and don’t be bother about the rating, this is cable, least MBN. The rating is still good compare in free viewing getting 5 or 6 rating. 

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

@curiousyeh

There are rumors that there is negotiations for  TvN & MBC to release the drama next Year but the production opted for MBN which can give release the drama this year. The drama was sold to Japan for December’s release so there is no way for the production to release it  next Year in Korea so it went to MBN. While we are not happy for editing & lighting, the production can’t do much because this is pre-filmed. 

According to one of the first articles on "Love Alert" by Tenasia in April, MBC was supposed to produce the drama for March 2019.

Cr: http://tenasia.hankyung.com/archives/1236727

I prefer that MBN broadcast it as it is the humblest way to comeback with a good drama for Yoon Eun Hye. 

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Gracedberry said:

According to one of the first articles on "Love Alert" by Tenasia in April, MBC was supposed to produce the drama for March 2019.

Cr: http://tenasia.hankyung.com/archives/1236727

I prefer that MBN broadcast it as it is the humblest way to comeback for Yoon Eun Hye. 

I don’t mind if she still choose, MBN, next time. Yeh had gone through a lot. So this still is a feat. I admired the Chung Jung Myung and the rest of the cast for working with her at this stage of her career. 

In terms of relevancy, I think the industry will still appreciate YEH based on this rating and project. As what vegaspink had said, the drama has not a lot of advantages. And besides other stars whose drama got 1 or 2 or 3 ratings in free viewing  TV did not receive much backlash. So I’m still positive of this ratings for YEH.

I can’t much contribute here but I will still live-streaming.  But next week is no longer holiday in my country (Philippines) so I can’t check on this site except weekends. So I will appreciate if you can still post here for my  back reading. Regardless, thank you for supporting YEH through thick and thin.

Oh she remains trendsetter, so happy. Thanks for the info. 

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

Some says that there are notable changes on YEH's face, but I can't see that, all I can see is a mature version of YEH, but I must admit that the burden that she might have carried or still carrying from the past years had already took a toll on her, it's not the charm that is missing, but looking at her, I do miss the spark in her eyes, there are some scenes that though she is smiling I can still sense the sadness. I do hope that bashers and haters will go easy on her, like come on, is it not enough what she went through? To think that she doesn't deserve all the hate, and no human being deserve such cruel treatment. With this drama, I do hope that YEH will eventually regain her confidence and be her old self once again. There is no need to regain her former star ranking, just being able to take on any projects without her being ridiculed is more than enough for me. I can't wait for next week. Fighting!!!

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2

11 hours ago, sandylovesyeh said:

Some says that there are notable changes on YEH's face, but I can't see that, all I can see is a mature version of YEH, but I must admit that the burden that she might have carried or still carrying from the past years had already took a toll on her, it's not the charm that is missing, but looking at her, I do miss the spark in her eyes, there are some scenes that though she is smiling I can still sense the sadness. I do hope that bashers and haters will go easy on her, like come on, is it not enough what she went through? To think that she doesn't deserve all the hate, and no human being deserve such cruel treatment. With this drama, I do hope that YEH will eventually regain her confidence and be her old self once again. There is no need to regain her former star ranking, just being able to take on any projects without her being ridiculed is more than enough for me. I can't wait for next week. Fighting!!!

I felt it too when seeing her pics on the presscon. I couldn't point out at first but yes she lost that spark that she used to have in the past. I compare it with her old pics on the presscon of Marry Him If You Dare and she looked very different. It's not aging but the aura I think. I hope she doesn't stressed out by being in the public eyes again after so long. Just take it easy. Her fans will still support her no matter what.

• Like 5

Hello fellow neris...finally

the character  yoon yoo jung little remind me how shin chae kyung find her true heart to prince shin..not demanding but close to him step by step...romantic drama this day seem to forget how realistic two humanbeing being close with n how to grow feelings...not three second n voilla..

i hope u all understand my limited english.. just be happy n enjoy the drama with whatever result... dont mind haters also...its our time all.

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1