Yoon Eun Hye 윤은혜 ♡ ♡ ✨

Nakiami Kyoko

18 hours ago, alwayspretty said:

I'm utterly curious what's happening. . .  When will we hear anything from her about the drama? Is her movie already has a definite play date?

I have not seen any Korean drama while waiting  . .  wow it's been so long.  . Come back very soon GRACE. . . 

No definite date on her movie yet. Last news was that they received a go ahead to show the movie in China (correct me if I'm wrong). Did the go ahead mean that they can show it despite the Korean Ban in China? 

I remember YEH got praises from critics on her acting in After Love. I forgot where and when that was. YEH has always had a solid acting despite coming from an idol background. Writers from dramabeans and koala would agree. I never read any comments from any critics/bloggers, be it international or coming from korean news, that her acting is problematic (it is her pronunciation that got criticized). That is why, I hope she is given a material where she could show her full potential as an actress. 

YEH, I really miss you T_T 

• Like 6

1 hour ago, avidneri1003 said:

No definite date on her movie yet. Last news was that they received a go ahead to show the movie in China (correct me if I'm wrong). Did the go ahead mean that they can show it despite the Korean Ban in China? 

Yes I think so. It means the movie can be showed in China after the "green light". Not all of Korean (or Chinese-Korean) production is banned there. It's depend on many factors including the actors reputation/popularity in China.

I remember YEH got praises from critics on her acting in After Love. I forgot where and when that was.

Go to the page 2666 in this thread. A post by @santaiah178 ^_^

Hi @avidneri1003 how are you ? 

• Like 5

On 2/21/2017 at 11:05 PM, Nakiami Kyoko said:
i don't know if is real , but it in this IG said that YEH will be in Indonesia on March 24/25

I think the event is true, I've already checked out the site. Too bad I can't go there since the place is far from where I live. Maybe someday... -_-

Btw, there is an article in Korean portal highlighting the top 10 most beautiful women in Korea which is seen by Chinese people. YEH is among them.

http://www.asiatoday.co.kr/view.php?key=20170224010016660&utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

The list including Song Hye Kyo, Jun Ji Hyun, Yoona, Hae Won?, YEH, Han Gain, Son Ye Jin etc. The survey is conducted by Yanukuso Bao (People Daily). They`re also mentioning that beauty isn't equal to popularity since Krystal f(x) isn't been included (on the list) despite her popularity in China.

• Like 4

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2017/02/kan-mi-yeon-poses-for-addy-k-and-hints-at-baby-voxs-comeback

Kan Mi Yeon poses for 'ADDY K' and hints at Baby V.O.X's comeback

By KpopJoA    1 hour ago    3,405    426    3
Shoo,kan-mi-yeon,baby-vox

Kan Mi Yeon posed for fashion magazine 'ADDY K's March issue.

The former Baby V.O.X member looked sophisticated dressed in a red turtleneck and matching skirt while perfecting the office posture in a green bowtie blouse with a formal gray suit.

SEE ALSO: Introducing allkpop's new chatroom!

Once the photoshoot was over, the singer sat down for an interview.  When asked about a possible comeback of 1st generation girl group Baby V.O.X, Kan Mi Yeon replied, "It is our 20th anniversary this year after all, so there might be some kind of news more or less. We didn't want to just talk about it but really do something special this time around. We won't let it pass by this year," hinting at a major potential reunion, an event 90's kids will be looking forward to.

Meanwhile, Kan Mi Yeon recently guest starred on MBC variety show 'Secretly Greatly' where she surprised S.E.S member Shoo through a hidden camera prank. 

• Like 5

OFFICIAL 'BY GRACE' CAFE (BANGKOK) OPENING ON APRIL 10TH

cr: @hellopatsanan and @HallyuYEH (Twitter)

Meanwhile...Soompi talks about YEH's most iconic dramas and the proposals she received...(if you read the whole article - Gong Yoo and YEH are mentioned twice, coincidence? :rolleyes: I need a reunion of these two on screen :wub: Pretty please, kdramaworld?) 

6 Of The Most Beautiful K-Drama Proposals Of All Time

COFFEE PRINCE

Coffee Prince Proposal

“Although we’re apart right now, later…when you make your first kimchi, when you hold the hand of your first child, when they go off to school, when you marry off our kids…ah, proposing is so embarrassing.”

Don’t we all enter marriage with the hope that we will spend all of the those special life milestones with the person we love until our hair turns white? With these simple and sweet words, Han Gyul (Gong Yoo) is making it clear that all he wants is the ability to share those simple pleasures of life and marriage with Eun Chan (Yoon Eun Hye).

GOONG (PRINCESS HOURS)

Goong Proposal

“Let’s get married…Instead of an arranged marriage…I’m proposing to the girl I want to spend the rest of my life with.”

Two youths thrown together against their will because of a promise made by elders is not the ideal way to start a marriage. However, as they grow and mature together, they realize that they do in fact want to spend the rest of their lives together. Making a choice, Shin (Joo Ji Hoon) puts his heart out there to ask Chae Kyeong (Yoon Eun Hye) to be his wife, this time because of love. The proposal by Shin was great, but the way Chae Keyong accepted the proposal was even better by pretending that her scarf was stuck and asked her husband to untie it for her just to reveal the engagement rings, signaling her acceptance of his confession.

cr: https://www.soompi.com/2017/02/28/6-beautiful-k-drama-proposals/

Yoon Eun Hye Shares Minimal Makeup Look in Pretty New SNS Update - (not new, new update - but her latest weibo one)

Posted on March 2, 2017 by ockoala

cr: http://koalasplayground.com/2017/03/02/yoon-eun-hye-shares-minimal-makeup-look-in-pretty-new-sns-update/

^ I don't agree with everything she's mentioned in regards to YEH's dramas but YEH certainly looks damn fine in those selfies! 

• Like 7

http://orientalestella.com/th/portfolio-items/by-grace-cafe-at-show-dc/

cr: @wahn_yen

The above site has some really nice pictures of 'by Grace'. And I must say that YEH's done a really good job with the interior design. It looks extremely chic and spacious, but a lot more sophisticated than 'Jacob's Ladder'? Like 'Jacob's Ladder' gives off a very cosy and homely feel. Whereas 'by Grace' seems like walking into a high class cafe frequented by top stars and models. I think maybe the location had some influence on things. Just my two cents though - Unnie's done well for herself! 

I can't believe we have to make do with updates of her cafe...I'm feeling extremely sorry for myself TT_TT

@Nakiami Kyoko There're a few more new twitter/instagram pics that some users have kindly shared, I'll leave the posting of them to you :tongue: Please and thank you! I don't know how to upload them on here :unsure: Also, I wanted to ask, doesn't YEH have an official website? I know there was yooneunhye.net (I think?) But what happened to it? 

• Like 4

On 5/3/2017 at 4:15 AM, asteria1003 said:

There're a few more new twitter/instagram pics that some users have kindly shared, I'll leave the posting of them to you :tongue: Please and thank you! I don't know how to upload them on here :unsure: Also, I wanted to ask, doesn't YEH have an official website? I know there was yooneunhye.net (I think?) But what happened to it? 

I'm sorry to say that the website was already closed down a few years ago by the administrator (@Fresh02) because of lack of fund & his busy activities. It's a pity since it became a home for most of YEH's fans including me :( I hope someday someone will create another YEH's home for us ^_^ *Praying*

And here is a recent news about YEH on Korean portal, talking about a phenomenon of the rising of YEH's star (in Korea & China) as the impact of hit drama "Goblin/Dokkaebi" popularity. The journalist called it "Halo Effect". YEH starred alongside Gong Yoo (Goblin's hero) in "Coffee Prince" which was also very popular at the time.

http://sports.donga.com/3/all/20170305/83178149/3?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

I hope this is mean that she will get many good offers & announcing her comeback project in the near future B)

• Like 5

1 hour ago, lonetwilight said:

I'm sorry to say that the website was already closed down a few years ago by the administrator (@Fresh02) because of lack of fund & his busy activities. It's a pity since it became a home for most of YEH's fans including me :( I hope someday someone will create another YEH's home for us ^_^ *Praying*

And here is a recent news about YEH on Korean portal, talking about a phenomenon of the rising of YEH's star (in Korea & China) as the impact of hit drama "Goblin/Dokkaebi" popularity. The journalist called it "Halo Effect". YEH starred alongside Gong Yoo (Goblin's hero) in "Coffee Prince" which was also very popular at the time.

http://sports.donga.com/3/all/20170305/83178149/3?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

I hope this is mean that she will get many good offers & announcing her comeback project in the near future B)

Oh! No wonder every time I tried to go to it, it wasn't available...I'm sorry to hear that :mellow: Hopefully, maybe in the near future! 

And that article is pretty spot on, I've found on many comments and posts that people bring up YEH when Goblin is talked about - it's mostly wishing that they're paired together again :D 

NEW! NEW! NEW! Isn't she adorabubble? Really love her different styles

viewimage.php?id=34b8d8&no=29bcc427b28777a16fb3dab004c86b6f4fce3bfc395deae374db9306cf4f853bdb9c82f0f9ddd11cfae47c63104400677723633c02803eb0

viewimage.php?id=34b8d8&no=29bcc427b28777a16fb3dab004c86b6f4fce3bfc395deae374db9306cf4f853bdb9c82f0f9ddd11cfae47c631c42546658e47bee9e7da953

viewimage.php?id=34b8d8&no=29bcc427b28777a16fb3dab004c86b6f4fce3bfc395deae374db9306cf4f853bdb9c82f0f9ddd11cfae47c634c4350625ce1cc56a85da842

viewimage.php?id=34b8d8&no=29bcc427b28777a16fb3dab004c86b6f4fce3bfc395deae374db9306cf4f853bdb9c82f0f9ddd11cfae47c634f15506270ffd295281346ac

viewimage.php?id=34b8d8&no=29bcc427b28777a16fb3dab004c86b6f4fce3bfc395deae374db9306cf4f853bdb9c82f0f9ddd11cfae47c631f1e056824df971351cf00f4

cr: @wahn_yen (IG)

THANK YOU SOOO MUCH @wahn_yen! :wub: 

• Like 5

13 hours ago, asteria1003 said:

And that article is pretty spot on, I've found on many comments and posts that people bring up YEH when Goblin is talked about - it's mostly wishing that they're paired together again :D 

Actually I find it interesting that among GY's ex co-star YEH's name is mostly mentioned compare to his other ex co-star. It seems many people still want them to be paired on another project. But for me  it's just a testament of how superb their chemistry was :grin:

BTW, watching the video of YEH's photoshooting for her cafe "by Grace", it almost gave me a heart attack when she showed up with a new hair style on one session. I thought (at first) she cut her hair (not that the style is bad for her). But at the end I knew that's just a wig lol. Silly me :tongue:

Thanks for the updates guys :)

• Like 4

3 hours ago, lonetwilight said:

BTW, watching the video of YEH's photoshooting for her cafe "by Grace", it almost gave me a heart attack when she showed up with a new hair style on one session. I thought (at first) she cut her hair (not that the style is bad for her). But at the end I knew that's just a wig lol. Silly me :tongue:

The long hair suits her better , she looks younger. :wub:

• Like 4

This site is posting the wrong news , is not a Coffee Prince2 is a remake , she will only be there for a cameo .:crazy:

'Coffee Prince 2' is coming, Yoon Eun Hye to star again without Gong Yoo

News

After a long time, actress Yoon Eun Hye is back to star in the second version of MBC hit drama, 'Coffee Prince', again without her leading man, Gong Yoo.

Broadcasted on 2007, Yoon Eun-hye, Gong Yoo, Lee Sun-kyun, and Chae Jung-an starred the hit drama that captivates global audiences. The drama tells the story of an unlikely romance between a tomboyish woman, who dresses like a man in order to get work, and a young food empire mogul.

This year, Yoon Eun Hye will show her appearance in “Prince Coffee”, the newest Chinese version of  'Coffee Prince' which is expected to air this April 2017. The upcoming drama shared a photo on their Weibo of Yoon Eun Hye acting alongside Chinese actress Xu Lu, who has taken the female lead role.

prince coffee lab yoon eun hye

Also, a user from Weibo posted a BTS shot of Yoon Eun Hye in the upcoming drama.

soyudo.jpg

More pictures released:

photo Cof 51.jpg

341c0d63-e163-4831-a89a-0284a9092547.jpg

4d273c66-4845-4977-9282-ae38f49a2764.jpg

006qUv8Mly1fb68mhhfe2j33c6287e820.jpg

006qUv8Mly1fb68mi7t8xj30qo0qogqu0.jpg

Related image

Currently, Yoon Eun Hye is busy in her Chinese endorsements projects and planning to come back in Korean drma scene.

Are you excited for her comeback?

cr:http://www.ilovekstars.com/news/post/4123/

• Like 5

[NEW]

viewimage.php?id=34b8d8&no=29bcc427b28777a16fb3dab004c86b6f4fce3bfc395deae272db9306cf4fca6d5d41094c4ef3828fd768fe5a38e9cb1992e466ed

cr: dcinside (http://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=yeh&no=185358&page=1) and as tagged

When I watched the behind the scenes of YEH's mageline photoshoot, she'd taken a few photos with a white rose and I was wondering when they'd use that for their ads. The colour of her lips and the rose's hue match ^_^ She looks absolutely beautiful in this. Wah~ I feel a little star struck! She's so naturally stunning...

YEH3_zpswhrqvryf.png

• Like 4