a6eb81cb39dbb6fd70e06b850124ab18962b378f

14045916_1064649403651069_19295171976846

14102661_1064624986986844_61235114654237

14202578_1064633863652623_28259898892243

Cr: As tagged 

CrMTIKGVIAAMjmn.jpg

Yoon Eun Hye spotted in Giambattista Valli - Black Embroidered Details Dress

Cr: Eleenawiria

Neris shingu, there are already 2 Malls of Korea, one in Manila and now one in Seoul

Authentic, branded Korean fashion, accessories, cosmetics and more. 

The Mall of Korea.

More choices. Less costs.

SEOULfully Delightful

Cr: Mall of Korea facebook 

Mall of Korea, a fashionista's shopping paradise

Title of an article 

Mall Of Korea Is Now In The Philippines + GIVEAWAY!!!

Posted by Neri Ann on 12:11 PM in fashion giveawaykorean

Annyeonghaseyo! Are you a fan of Korean fashion? I'm sure you are influenced by those korean dramas! Who can't resist right? They looked so fashionable and chic! And here is the good news! Mall of Korea is finally here in the Philippines!

Mall-of-Korea.jpg

Located at the 2nd floor of Metrowalk Complex, Ortigas Pasig City and measuring a 2,400 sqm, is a fashion retail haven for all whose who love Korean Fashion.

From stylish clothes, cosmetics, accessories and other fabulously interesting finds. When they had their soft opening last July 14, 2016, cosmetics are not yet available but it will soon.

The Mall of Korea prides themselves for bringing the authentic Korean shopping experience. The clothes that you will see here are all imported from Korea and the best thing about it? Its more affordable than the mall prices. Clothes ranges from P400 - P4,000 pesos. On their soft opening, there are a lot of SALE. 

Brands included are Nina Lee, Luisa Spagnoli, Disney for kids and many more.

The person behind the brand is Nina Lee. A Korean designer since 1975. She opened her first branch in Myeongdong, Korea and has more than 60 shops. She was also the Director of Korea Business Association 1987-1992.

Here are some sneak peek of the items that you will see at The Mall of Korea. There are a lot of choices from casual to formal and to unique items. I'll guarantee you that you will be able to shop for the design that you want. And once you love an item, be sure not to let it go because it will be hard to look for something similar. I experienced it first hand from their soft opening. What I also loved about their clothes are it fits a petite woman like me. I had a lot of choices for the dresses and promise myself that I'll be back!

These are some unique tops and dresses that Korean Fashion fanatics will love!

There are also choices for men. I loved their shirts with embossed designs like lego, batman etc.

For the kids are Disney design shirts.

Watch out for the upcoming brand plans such as Rainy Day Promotions, Back-to-School Activations, Corporate Tie-Ups, Holiday Campaign Launch and Online Prs.

had a great time shopping for Korean finds from Mall of Korea. I hope to share with you my haul next time. But I want to share with you another great news! Mall of Korea is giving away 1,500 worth of Gift Card to my one lucky reader! Fill up the Rafflecopter below. 

Cr: http://www.nhengswonderland.net/2016/07/mall-of-korea-is-now-in-philippines.html?m=1

13692525_1071472089556557_51300059462700

13781704_1075210729182693_44044578940334

• Like 5

Mall of Korea plans more shopping malls here

SUCHAT SRITAMA 
The Nation
SEOUL September 1, 2016 1:00 am
30294227-01_big.jpg

THE MALL OF KOREA (MOK), a group of Korean entertainment companies, is set to expand its business in Thailand, beginning with a new shopping mall at Show DC, scheduled to open its doors in November.

MOK already occupies 18,000 square metres with an investment of Bt1 billion in the K-District project at Show DC in Bangkok. MOK will manage and scout for more tenants, particularly small and medium-sized businesses from South Korea to expand their business in Thailand and across the world. 

Sarah Kim, chairman of the executive committee of MOK, said MOK would open the first project in Bangkok at Show DC this year. It also plans to open about 10 branches throughout Southeast Asia as well as in other continents. 

MOK is a Korean global content provider, and it exports and/or operates Korean contents, such as retail brands, food and beverage, K-culture, with online and offline shopping mall partners from all over the world. 

With top Korean experts from various fields and the close relationship with the Korean entertainment network, it will provide Hallyu (K-Wave) and Korean brands overseas, including an academy, beauty, clinic, gym and so on.

Under the MOK, there are several sub-brands and subsidiaries for the business as such K District-Korean walking street (a combination of Korean brands, current Seoul fashion, cosmetics and lifestyle products multi-store, MOK Hall, Korean Celebrities' food and beverage stores, and K-Super - a Korean Supermarket. 

The K District at Show DC in Bangkok will officially open its doors on November 18, aiming to woo shoppers who fancy Korean brands and culture. 

Visitors from all over the world can enjoy Korean culture and Korean brands and products acclaimed by top Korean designers at one spot, which will represent Seoul streets like Myeongdong, Dongdaemun and Hongdae.

Some highlights at the largest K-district abroad will include PSY Noodle House, [Yoon Eun Hye dessert cafe], After The Rain, and BTS' Brick Cafe, Lotte Duty Free. 

Chayaditt Hutanuwatra, chairman of Show DC Corp, said after launching the first project in Bangkok with Show DC, said the company and MOK would actively focus on further expansion in Southeast Asia. Chiang Mai in the North, Phuket in the South of Thailand, as well as Kuala Lumpur are set to begin operations in 2017. It aims to expand to more than 12 shopping malls in Southeast Asia and a few more in each continent.

Steve Shin, chief executive officer and owner of Hotel Twenty Eight, one of the best small luxury hotels especially in the Myeongdong area, said he was interested in expanding the hotel business in Thailand, but a decision is yet to be made.

Currently, Shin is working with YG Republique, one of the top entertainment companies in South Korea, to operate YG Republique K Pub Myeongdong. YG Republique will soon open a fully integrated authentic entertainment complex at Show DC.

According to Chayaditt, 93 per cent of space has been reserved by more than 400 branded stores, including entrepreneurs from South Korea. Major factors for the success are the popularity of K-wave and Korean entertainment in Thailand and the growing tourism industry. It expects to attract 100,000 visitors per day. 

"Many small and medium-sized companies need to grow in overseas market due to tough competition and difficulty in expanding in the domestic market. 

"Thailand is a good place for Korea to offer entertainment and shopping," he added.

He said the tourist market would be half of the entire market hence it is readying its first tourist lounge in the country. The company also plans to build a mid-range hotel, with 500 rooms, approximately worth Bt2 billion. The company has invested more than Bt9.5 billion, up from the initial budget of Bt6.2 billion.
  • Like 3

Chubby role

Often in movies and dramas you can find a shocking transformation in actors with special makeup, celebrities want to look pretty and gorgeous but only a few stars dared challenging the special makeup for their assigned character. Recently, actress Jung Hye Seong transformed in KBS2 drama "Moonlight Drawn by Clouds" with special makeup for a princess role with a chubby body in front of the camera. Time required for the special make-up is usually 4 to 5 hours. Only it endured a painful and long working hours for the work you've seen some stars challenged the special makeup .

SSI_20160902164959_99_20160903110204.jpg

Photo: Yonhap News, the movie "Chronicle of a Blood Merchant"

Yoon Eun Hye has special makeup weighed 100kg to take the town of spirited role in the movie " Chronicle of a Blood Merchant " (2015) . Director Ha Jung-woo is being spirited by Yoon Eun Hye’s character: "with fleshy and heartwarming impression, I made an offer to Ms. Yoon Eun Hye, she did not oppose to the unconventional role and gave willingly her agreement ," he said while revealing his choice of Yoon Eun Hye for this casting.

• Like 4

20160831114404771vlfh.jpg

Chart paenseu 123 weeks

Paenseu 123 is a professional entertainer site ranking chart. This week Park Sihoo has also won the first place. Park Sihoo he can gauge the enormous popularity in China, Baidu occupies the fourth place in the chart. Third place earned the name changuk continue the work that you are going five activities in Korea and China. "Descendants of the Sun" Song Joong-gi protagonist has recorded one step lower than last week and is at seventh place .

Enter e-newspaper editor on news bakeungyeong 

Cr: Google translation 

• Like 3

17 hours ago, avidneri1003 said:

@Gracedberry - I really appreciate all of your post in this thread :) and to everyone maintaining the thread. Thank you very much. 

I am happy she finally attended an event in Korea and happier because I love her look <3 

yooneunhyembcsphfilepic-.jpg

Thank you @Avidneri1003

Like every Neri, I appreciate this Yoon Eun Hye’s thread and Neris' community, let's wish that our YEH come back to acting soon, I miss her acting.

3374794_602844.jpg

7g1883b-1.jpg

Cr: Yoon Eun Hye, July 2007, Coffee Prince promotion in Taiwan

It is Yoon Eun Hye was missing more than a month ' goeunchan ' reveals the feminine because Taiwan was conducted promotions in the last four or five days. At the time of the event Yoon Eun Hye has this appearance in a picture drifting seongsukmi such a dressy attire getting  with dark eye makeup is and bare one shoulder was unveiled . Hair cut like a boy is played with a stylish alternating waves. Sitting on this couch in Taiwan looked to be interviewed by local journalists, she scored a comfortable look waiting on the sofa.

ⓒ 스포츠칸 & 경향닷컴(http://sports.khan.co.kr), 무단전재 및 재배포 금지

2016060906355266568_2.jpg

Ckcm7EpW0AAe0wL.jpg

Cr: Coffee Prince remake

1443585254-ff9f74bc20b930_full.jpg

933861626_m.jpg

20070802030435(18)_2007080203081418.jpg

284180007_m.jpg

Cr: Yoon Eun Hye, Coffee Prince

• Like 6

Speaking of Coffee Prince...

Gong Yoo Hopes The Set Atmosphere For His New Drama Is Just Like “Coffee Prince”

After the table reading for the drama, Gong Yoo mentioned “Coffee Prince,” in which he starred with Yoon Eun Hye, and said, “It’s already been 10 years. I’m not sure if you will believe me or not, but the drama will have meant as much to me whether or not it did well.”

He continued, “Everyone in ‘Coffee Prince’ wanted each other to do well. No one was selfish, and it was a set where we all had fun. That kind of atmosphere is hard to come by, and to have experienced it as an actor, I am very thankful. I hope [the ‘Goblin’ set] is the same.”

http://www.soompi.com/2016/09/04/gong-yoo-hopes-set-atmosphere-new-drama-just-like-coffee-prince/
  • Like 10

7 hours ago, Grace1003 said:

Speaking of Coffee Prince...

Gong Yoo Hopes The Set Atmosphere For His New Drama Is Just Like “Coffee Prince”

After the table reading for the drama, Gong Yoo mentioned “Coffee Prince,” in which he starred with Yoon Eun Hye, and said, “It’s already been 10 years. I’m not sure if you will believe me or not, but the drama will have meant as much to me whether or not it did well.”

He continued, “Everyone in ‘Coffee Prince’ wanted each other to do well. No one was selfish, and it was a set where we all had fun. That kind of atmosphere is hard to come by, and to have experienced it as an actor, I am very thankful. I hope [the ‘Goblin’ set] is the same.”

http://www.soompi.com/2016/09/04/gong-yoo-hopes-set-atmosphere-new-drama-just-like-coffee-prince/

Happy you mentioned it and even happier as Gong Yoo said a week ago at the end of his guerilla date that "he wants to keep his Coffee image"

Watch here:

• Like 8

Thanks @Gracedberry for the updates ;)

I want to add that the Korean celebrities who are involved in this agreement (MOK) not just YEH, PSY and Rain but also Lee Seo Jin and Kim Sung Soo (he's also present in this event) 

http://tvdaily.asiae.co.kr/read.php3?aid=14726394271153673002

I'm happy for YEH, despite the controversy & taking hiatus from acting world, her skill as an entrepreneur is also apreciated B)

Anyway, according to this news, Chinese medias said that YEH will meet local fans (Korean fans) through new drama work as soon as possible ...

http://www.mydaily.co.kr/new_yk/html/read.php?newsid=201608221901911114

I don't know how true this is but please take it with a grain of salt :sweatingbullets:

• Like 8

@lonetwilight

You are welcome, thank you for mentioning other guests at MOK inaugural ceremony 

1.jpg

Coffee Prince remake is for January 2017

This will mark the 10th Anniversary of Coffee Prince drama

Do woman-disguised-as-man roles pave the way for success? (vote)

Updated : September 07 2016

The beauty of a drama featuring a woman disguised as a man lies in the fact that viewers recognize that it is obviously a woman, but few on-screen characters are aware of the disguise. Male counterparts straddle a line between friendship and love, and such subtle emotional changes attract more and more viewers. 

The woman-disguised-as-man role is a tough job, as they have to catch subtle changes and details. To many women, simply acting like the opposite sex itself is a hard task to do. However, once the actress prefects her manliness the drama is likely to succeed, as well as the actress’ career. 

Here are a few actresses who have taken on the role.

Yoon Eun-hye in “The 1st Shop of Coffee Prince” (2007)

(MBC)

The then singer-actress Yoon Eun-hye set a standard for a woman-disguised-as-man role. Young lady Go Eun-chan disguised herself as a man, in order to work as a clerk in a coffee shop. Co-workers including Choi Han-kyul (Gong Yoo) are infatuated by the feminine look of the “little boy.” Yoon changed her hairstyle, as well as the tone of her voice for the role, and this has come to be a standard for many female actors challenging such roles.

Moon Geun-young in “Painter of the Wind” (2008)

Kim Yoo-jung in “Moonlight Drawn by Clouds” (2016)

(KBS 2TV)

Child actress Kim Yoo-jung at a press promotion for the periodic series said that, while playing Hong Ra-on, she was deeply inspired by Go Eun-chan in the series which aired about a decade ago. Hong currently plays a eunuch in a Joseon dynasty palace. However, men around, her including Prince Lee Young (Park Bo-gum) and scholar Kim Yoon-sung (Jinyoung of B1A4), are developing feelings for the eunuch.

Cr: Koreaherald, whole article: http://m.kpopherald.com/view.php?ud=201609071755389609783_2

• Like 7

YEH's ranked first on Korean star ranking for K-style in China, the list of Korean celebs whose their style have influenced Chinese young people's. Park Shin Hye, f(x)'s Victoria & GG's Yoona are on second, third & fourth position respectively. The survey is conducted by Mei Li Union Group (represent Chinese on line store)

http://www.sedaily.com/NewsView/1L1C78FBMQ?utm_source=Yoon+Eun+Hye&utm_medium=윤은혜

1L1C78FBMQ_1.jpg

Mei Li Union Group representative says : "The reasons that South Korean stars are popular in China is their clothes and accessories, make-up and hairstyle on the screen (dramas). Chinese consumers, especially young women, will want and follow all of South Korea star's style. It improves Chinese economic level and the purchasing power is high..."

It seems that YEH's still a trendsetter when it come to fashion :glasses:

• Like 8

YEH will open a coffee shop in Bangkok, Thailand on November (I think it is related to her agreement with MOK)

http://sports.donga.com/3/all/20160908/80215409/3

http://news.kmib.co.kr/article/view.asp?arcid=0010918487&code=61181911&cp=du

According to this news, the coffee shop will be located at the ground floor of shopping mall Korean wave "Show DC" Bangkok, Thailand.

The articles also said that :

This is a testament that YEH's still a hallyu star. YEH's known by Thai people since the early of 2000s when she's still actived as the member of girl group Baby VOX. And she's received her hallyu star status through dramas "Goong" & "Coffee Prince"

This is the opportunity of her to work in Southeast Asia again

For now YEH's still resting while enjoying her day off from any activities.

Recently YEH's got a contract as a model for Chinese cosmetics (?)

She's still getting acting offers in Korea both for dramas & movies to confirm her "name values"

• Like 8

Yoon Eun Hye for Mageline, HK Mageline International Cosmetics brand effective since January 2014

New endorsement for our lady

Yes, Yes New Ad

dced9176gw1f7t6t09gnjj21kw1577c8.jpg

dced9176gw1f7t6spko03j21hc13w7dd.jpg

dced9176gw1f7t6snp5j2j21hc150qcm.jpg

dced9176gw1f7t6tc7hq5j21kw160n52.jpg

Mageline new endorsement goddess , first-line star in Asia @ Eun Hye_Grace! Success of the contract ! Mageline due to quality reputation in recent years, get high-end positioning and have been recognized by stars and many consumers. This contract is about high-end skin makeup onto the international stage , leading trend of skin care ! ! The total weekly participation Mageline signing ceremony with their spokesman and spokeswoman with the frame, simply a visual feast ! Stay tuned for subsequent ad shoot Oh

Cr: As tagged, Mageline weibo, Google translation

Popular Korean star Yoon Eun Hye as domestic high-end cosmetics brand Mageline new spokesperson

Yoon Eun Hye radiant and dazzling makeup goddess debut in China

Yoon Eun Hye is popular as an Asian Drama Queen, one of the most influential Korean star in China. She has a white porcelain doll-like natural, healthy and moist skin with both young and mature fashion and elegance face connotation. She always exudes multiple charm self-confidence and glory.

Today, she and Mageline brand had a perfect encounter, she will be the new "makeup goddess" image interpretation of beauty and charm by Mageline brand  .

Yoon Eun Hye and Mageline brand usually love natural & comfortable skin care with this philosophy "enjoying life beauty and makeup coincidence". Mageline brand because they insisted and pursuited on natural and organic products, raw materials and good skin care effect is loved by majority of Chinese women with many star ladies. Meanwhile, Mageline is also the world's first 10 million insured amount of cosmetics brand, sales continued to grow in recent spurt in recent years, thousands of Chinese women have enjoyed the natural skin care makeup Body new experience!

Yoon Eun Hye makeup goddess: from the beginning of endorsing United States make up

Beautiful and confident women daring to bare skin makeup, contemporary women from the beginning performance of the own birth of Mageline put purely as a natural source of beauty brand, not deliberately cater to the market, but stays close to women's ideas to help Women find the basis of their own beauty, their own make up to make them look more elegant and beautiful so that more women can enjoy their beauty is also Mageline cosmetics goal. Today, Asian goddess Yoon Eun Hye and Mageline cosmetics work together to find female voice throughout Asia and United States, starting with Make up!

Mageline brand developed specifically for Asian women, the use of natural organic, energy of nature so that thousands of women enjoy their life without fear of passage of time. In creating a perfect skin for the beauty of women at the same time, Mageline hope to stimulate women's beauty and hope that Asian women can have confidence in their skin. Mageline give them to be more real, with naturally beautiful skin for the relentless female pursuit of life force.This year, Mageline will join Yoon Eun Hye, Zheng Kai, "and enjoy the beauty of makeup" to open a new era of Asian Make up! 

155955E45-4.jpg

DpgiA1d-O8uAQN1ZAAEQx_AWpZo387.jpg

Cr: Google translation of

http://wap.jinxun.cc/20160914/0555674.html

Omg is that Zheng Kai of Bu Bu Jing Xin from Hangzhou, Zhejiang, China who will be Mageline spokesman!

3a5e11e1fe26751cd67c8396ed000337.jpg

Yes that's Zheng Kai or  郑凯  from Bu Bu Jing Xin and for Mageline 

732_homepro.jpg

736f0c7ejw1f530h0y0whj20nq0dc0u4.jpg

Cr: Mageline

• Like 7

Thanks a lot for the info about her new endorsement @Gracedberry ;) I'm happy that she still get one despite the controversy, it's just showed us that her image's still intact :)

Latest news about YEH : she's planning to comeback to acting world early next year in Korea, not just for drama but movie too (high possibility) B)

http://star.mt.co.kr/view/stview.php?no=2016091313145911401&outlink=2&SVEC

According to this news, her agency said that it will be difficult for her to return (making a comeback) on the second half of this year since she will continue her activity in China.

The article also mentioned about her latest award (Huading award) which is a proof that she's popular in China 

• Like 5