Yoon Eun Hye 윤은혜 ♡ ♡ ✨

Nakiami Kyoko

Hi guys..... Please don't accuse me of plagiarism just because I won't be writing the owner of this pictures.... 

I don't know how plagiarism works in the fashion world, but all I know is that if all designs should be 100% original then we would all be naked except for those people who can afford to buy clothes from the fashion company giants...

Pa8Q1w3M.png:large

F9TMCHaW.jpg

ISswZSWs.jpg:large

• Like 7

On 07/09/2015 at 6:44 PM, lenvalles said:

I remember the first time i knew that Miss Yoon Eun Hye has great fashion sense, and wow can she design and draw her designs in a masterful skill was from a very old Clip dated 2003 uploaded by HallyuYEH.  Thank you HallyuYEH!

Please check this link, at 15:22 she narrated her interest in designing, look at her drawings - she is fantastic, take note that she did not receive formal education for arts, fashion design, and yes she did not take a college course in fashion design either - she took business degree.  in 2003 she was only 20years old.  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PkVeZpGpDbk

Besides that, she modeled for Basic House and JoinUs (take note the longest CF model for each brand). She was an in house designer for JoinUs, took off a year for that assignment.  I was skeptical back then, but my goodness! She did all the works - she wrked on fabric swatches, and very detailed about her designs, fabric choices. and yes her designs were sold out in no time.   There are numbers of stories about Miss YEH into fashion design, clothes and jewelries.  She gifted her friends with clothes and accessories, which she tailored herself, designed and crafted by herself. I hope you too will have fun looking for those clips, HalluYEH does have an archive of these precious clips. Her talent for fashion design widely acknowledged and used in her dramas, i.e. Princess Hours, The Vineyard Man and Lie to Me; certainly Korean Production team can't be wrong.

Miss YEH did not need a college course for fashion design, she was born with that skill and talent.  I was apprehensive when she joined the Muse Show, i do know that it is a venue for her creativity, but i was afraid of these kind of bashing, she being open target for envious bashers, and people who highly thinks of themselves when in fact they don't. 

Three nights ago when, the article first came out, i tried to calm down the fears of my warrior sisters. Laughing at the irony and the impossibility, and the stupidity of the accusers. I am glad that Miss YEH addressed the issue in the most pragmatic and in pure logic.  and yes, she is famous, she can claim fame at anytime. 

Thank you, please forgive the rumblings and rants of this 57yo Mom.  Catharsis is always good for the heart and soul. hahahahaha!

How did they dare,Yoon Choon Ho or YCH and his team and so on?

Think twice before bothering a star.

Ready to do anything to get more money.

How can they tarnish Yoon Eun Hye like that? It is so true that envy from some of those fashion professionals is arising as Yoon Eun Hye is not one of them and did not graduated in fashion design!

Fashion can be such a harsh world

http://www.soompi.com/2015/09/08/additional-designs-by-yoon-eun-hye-accused-of-plagiarism/

Not the same sleeves at all

No plagiarism. Did Yoon Eun Hye have to pay tribute to Yoon Choon Ho or YCH for adding different types of frills on sleeves? How did some officials dare to call it this way? No key points were copied.

Photographers know this, it all depends of angles, various models, various angles, different sleeves and frills!

005_unknown.jpg     006_unknown.jpg  

007_unknown.jpg

a177bb642f5d36069b3a9eccdd54e11d.jpg

002_unknown.jpg 007_unknown.jpg     012_unknown.jpg

020_unknown.jpg   039_unknown.jpg  041_unknown.jpg

054_unknown.jpg   056_unknown.jpg  004_unknown.jpg

005_unknown.jpg   016_unknown.jpg 008_unknown.jpg015_unknown.jpg

And below is what designer Yoon Choon Ho or YCH published on his SNS, the second picture was cut to enhance the so-called plagiarism or counterfeit

Yoon-Eun-Hye

yoon-eun-hye-dress.jpg

When reality (that is to say when you look at the whole outfit) is way too different = misleading

page0-5220-1441611667.png

006_unknown.jpg 012_unknown.jpg

Yoon Eun Hye, fighting!

Weibo

Here is our Versus Yoon Eun Hye and her stylist's design against Almighty Yoon Choon Ho's or YCH design

Zld4cTr.png

Actually, Yoon Eun Hye's application of the frills looks much more like Lanvin, which was an inspiration for her as she mentioned in her statements.

diaporamaphoto-lanvin-rf12-3540.jpg

And both outfits look like Ashish Fall/Winter use of frills

ashish-gupta-2014-2015-fall-autumn-winte

• Like 11

Here is the shirt that Yoon Eun Hye wore once for Samantha Thavasa advertisement, it was made by Yoon Choon Ho or YCH, even if it sounds cruel, hope that she will not wear anything from this designer from now on, except if Yoon Choon Ho, YCH apologizes sincerely for starting this whole false counterfeit issue!

3_Kim%20Jin%20Kyung.jpg         pg5[1].jpg

Yoon Eun Hye's statements on this issue

Jarmy Entertainment released an official press statement from Yoon Eun Hye on September 6th that read:

“Hello. This is actress Yoon Eun Hye’s agency Jarmy Entertainment.

First, we would like to apologize to those in Korea and China for the worries. We would like to unveil our stance on the clothing that were revealed on the fourth episode of the current show ‘Goddess’s Fashion’ and the allegations made by [fashion designer] Yoon Choon Ho.

‘Goddess’s Fashion’ is a reality program that consisted of five teams each made up of a goddess and a designer who create a costume weekly that meets with the theme and must create a collection of 20. They don’t even have a week to complete the mission and without the proper machines, must create and complete 20 clothes and patterns as well as create our own accessories.

In order to prepare for the collection, we first undergo the process of finding inspiration every week. The design needs to fit the theme and the film. For the fourth episode, the theme was ‘nature’ and the mission for our team was to express the sub-themes ‘snow’ and ‘lion’ in our clothes. 

We had to choose a film that fit the sub-theme, ‘Chronicles of Narnia,’ with the color white to represent the snow and the ruffles to represent the lion’s mane. 

We had to do a lot of research in a short amount of time, we study everything to create a better design and pour our heart into the creation. Therefore, we get the basic design from our research and the study of cloth designs, our clothes were ready.

That is why I studied laces and frills which were loved since the year 2000 and studied brands that used frills as their major point. We studied multiple brands to study frills as a reference.

Looking back at the trend nearly 10 years ago, we went with ideas from the 2008 S/S Victor & Rofl and the 2014 Lanvin S/S collection to decorate the sleeves with frills to represent a lion, we have no reason to plagiarize designer Yoon Choon Ho’s clothes. 

The location and shape of the ruffled sleeves are currently a trend that is being incorporated in fashion. Our design may look similar, but it isn’t unique to Yoon Choon Ho. 

We regret that he did not try and communicate directly with my company or my stylist on the issue. It is also unfortunate that he decided to share his stance on SNS, ‘I heard a few days ago, the actress and stylist picked up sponsored clothes from our company. I am even more sure that I’m right [that they plagiarized], it gives me the chills.’

I previously did wear Yoon Choon Ho’s sponsored clothes but not his 2015 F/W collection because it is still summer. In addition, my stylist never picked up the coat [that was said to be plagiarized] and it was never sponsored or plagiarized. 

This can be fact checked as it is in the record of brand sponsorship.

Finally, it is unfortunate that a plagiarism controversy occurred through an SNS accusation that was posted without confirmation. With the upcoming launch of the F/W collection, we hope that Yoon Choon Ho no longer use Yoon Eun Hye’s name to promote his brand.”

Another translation of her statements

She said, through her label, 

"First, I'd like to apologize for worrying the many fans in Korea and China. This is my stance on accusations that the outfit in the 4th episode of 'The Goddess' Fashion' is similar to designer Yoon Choon Ho's outfit.

'The Goddess' Fashion' is a reality program where the 'goddess' and the designer becomes a team. A total of 5 teams make about 20 outfits that fit the mission per week and get judged on by buyers. We have to make about 20 patterns, finished outfits, and accessories, within a week.

Every week, I go through a process for inspiration to prepare the collection. We have to fit the topic, and we have to engage with one movie per episode. The concept for the 4th episode was 'the great nature,' and our team's sub-topic was 'snow' and 'lion'.

The movie we chose was 'The Chronicles of Narnia'. To express the white snow and lion in the movie, I used all white for the outfit color and took motivation from the lion's mane for the frills.

To fill the lacking parts in a short time, we're always investigating and studying to get better every episode. We've been studying from a very long time ago until now to gain the basic information of design and have been studying design and preparing clothes.

This is why we researched brands that have used lace and frills, which has been loved since 2000. We researched frills that have been loved for 10 years by referencing the well-loved frill style's representative brands of Viktor & Rolf, Isabel Marant, the 2014 S/S Lanvin, and Dries van Noten.

Finally, I got an idea from the 2008 Viktor & Rolf's trend from 10 years ago and the 2014 S/S Lanvin collection that could express the lion. Looking at a feather decoration from the arm of an outfit, we made the coat's arms into a lovely frill. We did not plagiarize designer Yoon Choon Ho's outfit and we have no reason to.

The shape and placement of the frills on the arms are by combining the popular trend. Because the place of the frills on the arms and the white color are similar from designer Yoon Choon Ho's outfit, we think it must have looked even more similar.

Even more flustering from our point of view is why he never contacted the label and never contacted the stylist. He expressed his opinions in a one-sided manner on SNS and we're sad about his words that read, 'A few days ago, the actress and her stylist borrowed this from me with my support. Now they're saying they both made it. I got goosebumps.'

We've sponsored other clothes by designer Yoon Choon Ho before, but because it's still summer, we have not received the 2015 F/W clothes. It isn't true that the stylist picked that outfit up, and we did not use it after getting sponsored. Because this is recorded in the brand sponsoring, you can confirm this fact.

Lastly, I'm disappointed that he brought up a plagiarism controversy through SNS without thoroughly confirming information. We hope that you do not use Yoon Eun Hye's name to promote your brand from now on before the release of your collection."

• Like 9

First I want to begin by apologizing to those I might offend by my statements.

I've been a fan of YEH ever since her Coffee Prince days and have been reading her forum on-and-off for the last 2 years. She's probably my 2nd favorite female Korean actress, but even I can see that she was HEAVILY influenced by Yoon Choon Ho's design. I think sometimes we as fans can be blinded by our loyalty to our favorites that we don't let ourselves believe the truth. 

Again, don't mean to offend anyone. Just my thoughts.

Edited by xenophile
  • Like 3

I've been a fan of YEH ever since her Coffee Prince days and have been reading her forum on-and-off for the last 2 years. She's probably my 2nd favorite female Korean actress, but even I can see that she was HEAVILY influenced by Yoon Choon Ho's design. I think sometimes we as fans can be blinded by our loyalty to our favorites that we don't let ourselves believe the truth. 

Do you understand the meaning of plagiarism? It's a strong accusation because it can destroy lives. I suggest you update yourself about what's been said on this forum's last 2-3 pages. You are entitle to your opinions so not holding it against you but please understand the SEVERITY in this issue.

• Like 6

Do you understand the meaning of plagiarism? It's a strong accusation because it can destroy lives. I suggest you update yourself about what's been said on this forum's last 2-3 pages. You are entitle to your opinions so not holding it against you but please understand the SEVERITY in this issue.

I do understand what plagiarism is, and I have read this forum. My personal opinion is that it was heavily lifted from the original design. 

• Like 3

Is there plagiarism in fashion?

WHERE DOES ONE DRAW THE LINE BETWEEN INSPIRATION AND BLATANT COPYING?

With recent reports circulating about designers accusing other designers of copying their designs, one can only speculate, can something be considered purely original in this day and age?

In the past, design houses had cuts and fabrics that were exclusive to their respective brands, but over the years, as big corporations started to acquire controlling shares in popular fashion brands, much has changed.

Today, thanks to camera phones, the Internet and social media, fast-fashion brands can easily have their design team prototype clothes inspired by recent fashion collections, and have them available in the stores a few weeks after.

Several fast-fashion brands do this and get away with it. But where does one draw the line between inspiration and blatant copying?

In most courts of law, such “inspired-by” approaches are legal. US copyright law, for example, considers apparel as “useful articles,” which don’t have as much protection compared with novels, music and movies.

Interpretations

Claiming originality in fashion is a complicated matter, since most designers easily admit that their works are interpretations of previous eras and trends. Designers can only go so far in protecting their trade name or logo, but not the designs themselves or how such clothes are made.

Such a patent is difficult to obtain, since most apparel designs are reworked and are not new “inventions” in the way that patent law requires.

Of course, it’s entirely understandable why some designers get frustrated and want some protection. Their profits are being affected by so-called imitators.

Some amount of protection is ideal, but is there a point in crying foul and taking such a matter to court? Some do, but such litigation can drag on for years. By the time the case gets resolved, fashion has moved on to the next big thing.

Until more protective measures can be established, most designers have found other creative ways to cope with their imitators.

Some collaborate with fast-fashion brands to get design credit plus a share of profits, others introduce a more affordable “bridge” line, while some, like Tom Ford, simply ignore such imitators because to him, “The counterfeit customer is not my customer.”

When there is innovation, there is also imitation. Imitators come and go, but like Ford and other designers, they just stick to what they do best —keep creating designs so complicated that they will be difficult to copy on a mass-market level.

As Johanna Blakley said in one of her TED talks, “There is no rest for the fashionable. Every season, these designers have to struggle to come up with the new fabulous idea that everyone’s going to love.”

After all, where would fashion be without innovation?

LInk: http://lifestyle.inquirer.net/200317/is-there-plagiarism-in-fashion

• Like 11

@xenophile Hi. Welcome to our thread :) You used "heavily influenced"... thanks.... True or not, is there something wrong with being heavily influenced? bec I am not assuming any other meaning to your words ... I respect your personal opinion and you caring about us, but this is also our personal opinion. :) thank you for dropping by~ 

• Like 7

A video from TED that can shed light on the nature of fashion...

Copyright law's grip on film, music and software barely touches the fashion industry ... and fashion benefits in both innovation and sales, says Johanna Blakley. In her talk, she talks about what all creative industries can learn from fashion's free culture.

• Like 10

@xenophile 

I understand that you consider this plagiarism. However, this claim would not stand up in court. If it did, then anything could be considered "plagiarism."  If these translations are correct and the laws regarding intellectual property are the same, then these accusations would be grounds for a defamation claim. 

YCH coat (Topcoat, please google)

different material

different white

not actually a ruffle but a single piece of fabric with a wavy fringe/frill and buttons in the middle

double breasted

Over sized collar 

Different neckline

Baggy

YEH Coat (Overcoat)

Traditional overcoat

Ruffles start near the same place

Multiple pieces of fabric to create ruffle.

Oversized.

In America, YCH would lose a lawsuit for "plagiarism."

Edited by lano

On 08/09/2015 at 9:14 AM, Kuppies82 said:
On 08/09/2015 at 9:05 AM, xenophile said:

xenophile

Not only because Yoon Eun Hye is our first and favorite actress but also because we are rational over this issue, we realized that the whole issue is a sting operation and they bluffed with the wrong person as Yoon Eun Hye always keeps a low profile and recognised from the start, inspirations and influences from worldwide fashion whereas Yoon Choon thinks he created frills on sleeves and claimed for that when he also got inspired by many other designers.

There is no counterfeit here, key points of Yoon Choon Ho's ready-to-wear fashion have not been recycled.

Yoon Eun Hye used a goffered fabric and much more fabric like on a flamenco dress for sleeves of her design

Past examples, Snsd and Dolce and Gabbana ...

Is that being greatly influenced, as you said about Yoon Eun Hye?

our Versus Yoon Eun Hye and her stylist's design against Almighty Yoon Choon Ho's design

Zld4cTr.png

Not copied

Yoon Choon Ho's sleeves with a few frills and studded fabric, pictures posted by Yoon Choon Ho on is SNS was manipulated to defend only himself, entire pictures of his designs speak for themselves.

006_unknown.jpg007_unknown.jpg

Forging High Fashion can be concluded by putting someone's in a trial (as it has unique sewing techniques, unique fabrics which make it a masterpiece) but this is not the case when you deal wiith ready-to-wear fashion (by the way there are so many ready-to-wear companies which copy each other). When someone create something unique and totally original, copyrights protect him for at least 70 years, like in High Fashion world. No key points were copied here, except the location of the frills which have not the same length, texture or arrangement.

• Like 11

The Law of Fashion and the Culture of Copying
20140624-The-Blogazine-Copying-in-fashio

Where is the fine line between inspiration and copying? That is the question everyone is asking themselves with the latest copyright lawsuit fresh in mind. The footwear company New Balance is filing a lawsuit against fashion iconKarl Lagerfeld, claiming he ripped off their trademark trainer logo when he designed a sneaker for his own brand.

Karl Lagerfeld has very likely taken inspiration from New Balance and made some changes in the design to fit his own esthetic. This is a common method in fashion, and designers are often finding inspiration from each other. In this seasons streatwear trend, it is especially obvious that many designers have been influenced by the streets as well as by other brands. Givenchy made for example a double-buckle version of the Birkenstock sandal and the pool sliders which were featured on the spring/summer 2014 catwalks of Christopher Kane to Prada, are probably inspired by the originally plastic leisure footwear from Adidas and Nike. Maybe that is a consequence of seeking new influences from the same sources.

Many bloggers have already written about the similarity between Lagerfeld’s and New Balance’s trainers, doubting it is a coincidence that they look so much alike. The accusation of copying can hurt a designer’s image which is depending on inovation and originality. However, other than the juridical judgment, there is no right and wrong when it comes to how and where designers find their inspiration. The truth is, regardless we like it or not, that fashion partly depends on improving and updating already existing products. Although the line between improving and copying someone’s design completely, might be drawn when costumers confuse a pair of trainers for $360 with the originals for $112.

http://www.theblogazine.com/2014/06/the-law-of-fashion-and-the-culture-of-copying/

Comment posted at the allkpop

iwantthat
ctn-6theory.jpg
· Posted September 8, 2015 @ 7:44 am

Fashion has always been reused and recycled. Designers use what they have seen before and recreate the piece in their own way.  With so many people on this planet there is always bound to be designs that look similar to one another.  Even the Burberry and Yves Saint Laurent trenchcoats look almost exactly the same...it's something that's inevitable.

t7UDve1.jpg

pdInDtH.jpg

Yoon Choon Ho's design is far from being original, the side ruffles that I posted on second pic, has been done by plenty famous designers many times before, so it's pretty obvious that he also took the inspiration from those designers as well.PwVBUeR.jpg

I dont see how Yoon Eun Hye plagiarized it. It looks different and you have to copy, at least five key points of the designer's garment to call it plagiarism.

Zld4cTr.png

• Like 9

Guest ferlydee

I do understand what plagiarism is, and I have read this forum. My personal opinion is that it was heavily lifted from the original design. 

I'm back again, lol.  But anyway, I hope this plagiarism issue will go away and YEH and her fans can move on.  At the end of the day, we will be back to normal and sane routine.  My only wish is that, not being mean or bad person, this drama and hullabaloo this allegedly "original fashion designer" created will back fire on him and lost his customers.  If he does not understand inspiration or idea of fashion designs, then let it be, but not use YEH for his own personal benefits.  

I am so upset! I'm not saying Eun Hye is innocent, but these people are just too cruel!! They make her sound like a thief stealing designs! This is ridiculous, if this accusation if false, I hope Eun Hye sues them for ruining her image. 

• Like 6

I'm sorry if this comes off the wrong way and I do respect your opinion, but the look isn't plagiarized . Fashion CANNOT be plagiarized unless there is undeniable proof of it. "Apparel is considered too utilitarian to copyright, and what an academic considers plagiarism, fashion designers view as inspiration"(that's why many lawsuits fall through case there is no proof)." As long as this ambiguity persists, we are likely to continue see battles among fashion designers.Where inspiration and plagiarism are separated with a blurred line. Yes, in this industry, there’s nothing really new. Designers refer to one another, make some tweaks here and there and voila: A trend is created and this is what makes fashion exist. In fact, fashion weeks are events where the industry’s players gather to get inspiration from others ­— or, for some, to plagiarize what they think could sell in the market. If you enter fast-fashion stores like Zara, H&M or Topshop, you’ll see clothes that are copies of what you’ve seen at fashion weeks"(Jakarta Globe).THIS allows regular people who aren't sponsored or get millions of dollars, like me, to be able to get cute and trendy clothing for$35 instead of $1,000(cause lets be real i can't afford that and wouldn't pay for that even if I wanted to)....

Also, when looking at YEH's design and the other persons from different angles and not the ones the websites are posting (cause remember controversy brings them views and views equate to $$$), they are completely different things (the material, look of fabric, style of the frills, no buttons, etc). Every fashion designer from versace, YSL, Dior, bebe has used frills and ruffled frills in their designs. It is nothing new. Haven't you gone into a store like Dior or a high end store and then gone to another store and thought "Wow this outfit looks exactly like the one I saw in -----. Its the same thing. The quality isn't the same but its the same look. I wish i bought it from here its cheaper....".

Trends are made by coping one designer and the look becoming popular. I'm not blinded by YEH nor a crazy fan so please don't use that excuse. I just hate that people are ganging up on her because she "copied" this designer, when thats what they all do. If you don't believe me or the article I posted go watch a fashion show from Dior then go look at Givenchy. They all have the same looks and similar styles. She didn't take his design and use his line on the runaway and take credit so I don't understand what the big deal is.... 

• Like 9

Yoon choon ho trench coat

041_unknown.jpg
Burberry 'Mini'

1e1d09ecbcdfa2b1b1dfbac06e267fa4.jpg

Zara-Double-Breasted-Trench-Wome-Coat
Zara-Double-Breasted-Trench-Wome-Coat-Co

I found it's interesting all trench coat quite similar to Yoon choon Ho. Is this also plagiarism of him? I guess the Burberry 'Mini' is the original for sure  ^ - ^ ha ha ha 

Hi all

After reading what YEH has said about this, i could imagine how frustrated she is. it's not an avant garde challenge where the pieces must be original and first time ever to be seen. It's common to see similar trend or fashion. Just go to the mall and enter the shoe and bag store. Most designs look almost the same. You can't even tell if it was from brand collection or not. YCH should at least know that MUSE DRESS  is a recorded show and not a live show. I could understand if he said the cloth look similar to his. But to accuse YEH had took his creation and copy it for the competition is out of line. YEH could sue him if she want because she had better case than him. i really lost respect for the designer who thinks he had created it all while at the same time he could be inspired from others as well. Frills design is nothing new..same with pleated or fringe. Nobody could ever say that it was her idea or his idea because God knows who is the pioneer.

I'm thankful that they r so many other people who believe in her.

• Like 9

let's rest for a bit from this fashion thing.. enjor our YEH's husky voice woohooo~

too bad they cut her performance... huhu i need the full version 

cr: uploader :wub: