Yoon Eun Hye 윤은혜 ♡ ♡ ✨

Nakiami Kyoko

I'm so excited for after love. I guess, YEH really has a big heart for taking the project even though Park Shi Hoo story is controversial at that time. She is so professional for not give a damn about it. Can't wait for the interview

11037709_788177061298306_25525590326458111162445_788177021298310_49800979471643311178245_788168841299128_896149035794925
Yoon Eun Hye is actively considering the invitation to join tv show about fashion of China.

Yoon Eun Hye has received an invitation to join the program "Goddess of Fashion" Season 2
CR:Neri Vietnam - YEH's House

http://www.kpopstarz.com/articles/194692/20150422/affordable-fashion-yoon-eun-hye-vanessa-bruno-playsuit.htm.

class="at_title"Affordable Fashion: Yoon Eun Hye's $614 Vanessa Bruno Playsuit

By Elsa B. | April 22, 2015 08:41 AM EDT

Yoon Eun Hye Vanessa Bruno For Vogue April 2015 Pictures (Photo : Vogue & Farfetch)

Lie To Me actress Yoon Eun Hye traveled to Paris for the April issue of Vogue. The beauty showcased pieces from Vanessa Bruno's 2015 Spring collection while modeling on the grounds of a dreamy chateau. Her eclectic wardrobe included a geometric print dress shirt, flower applique sleeve-less top, and various white-on-white combinations.

In one of the most memorable pictures from the photoshoot, Eun Hye crouched on a chair in the middle of a green house. The plants around her appeared to be dead and the thick forest was clearly visible behind her through the glass. Her outfit was composed of a printed halter playsuit with speckled strokes of black.

The light blue playsuit is made of blue silk and has a rather steep designer price tag. You can shop for the opulent article and more affordable counterparts below!

Vanessa Bruno Printed Halter Playsuit ($614)

yoon-eun-hye-vanessa-bruno-for-vogue-apr

윤은혜(Yoon Eun Hye)-HD Photo TopStarNews.NetWas [ Top Star News = sinmirae News] Yoon Eun Hye is "Fashion Goddess Season 2 of " China Shanghai Oriental TV fashion entertainment program appearances love calls from ( the goddess of damp , 女神 的 新衣, Muse Dress, Fashion NPL ) . JARMY entertainment agency said that " considering getting a loan deal for starring in a positive fashion season 2 now ," he said. Fashion goddess Yoon Eun Hye is being considered is a reality program, and open the first door of the fashion arts program in China. A magnificent stage presence and performance to provide further gave a wonderful show more realistic fashion show whether China's fashion is under development as much attention and boldly showed .
Season 2 is going to create a stage production of a more robust fashion than the upgraded configuration and made ​​the first season , leading the trend of fashion, while increasing the expectations of the top stars in the cast as a liaison and designers evoke audience targeting hot issues went on . In season 2, I would like to see the characteristics of a conflict of a class A star ahead of time , The 1st Shop of Coffee Prince , Palace , My Fair Lady , etc. , work and love for fashion lady called fashionista Yoon Eun Hye in wanpan receive a lot of love in China and Asia Cole is on this growing interest and more . Meanwhile, Yoon Eun Hye is working with getting movies , CF, entertainment programs and many love calls from China.

This is google translate.

18696_788347414614604_129085618604469467 class="title" itemprop="name" style="font-family: 微軟儷黑體, 微軟正黑體, Arial, Helvetica, Geneva, sans-serif; font-size: 22px; margin: 0px; line-height: 30px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Drama queen Yoon Yoon eun hye Share Korea girl hair secretsShow "The 1st Shop of Coffee Prince", "Please Miss," "Sweet Lies" and many other popular Korean drama and drama queen Ny fan favorite, not only changing hairstyles and fashion degree than girls who imitated, Now L'Oreal Professionnel L'Oreal professional hair salon also phase of her super-popular, announced that it will serve as the first Asian brand ambassador, showing K-beauty charm

CR:http://www.vogue.com.tw/beauty/beautynews/content-19731.html

Guest ferlydee

Hello to all.  I am just curious, if YEH will accept the reality show in China, will she stay there temporarily while the program is ongoing?   Is that show to be shown internationally, hmmm, if not, then we can't see her on tv for quite some time.  I'm not sure how long it will run, but for sure, we are expecting her comeback in a project on tv in K dramas.  Now I'm confused if I will be happy for YEH or be sad, lol, because I will not see her in any of Korean entertainment programs.  I still hope she makes the right decision and I'm happy for her that her fashion showcase is being noticed by other countries.  Whatever it is YEH, I wish you good luck and more success in life.  

She i busy with her movie an fashion stuff so hopefuly she will finish at 2016 and hyun bin finished his drama after that he done most of his cf's and now might be reviewing scripts and in 2016 i hope he will choose a drama. So can we hope that both of them will be in the same drama?

class="content-title" style="font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 23px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: 1.4em; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; border-image-source: initial; border-image-slice: initial; border-image-width: initial; border-image-outset: initial; border-image-repeat: initial; font-stretch: inherit; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Yoon Eun Hye in Talks to Star in Chinese Fashion TV Show “Muse Dress”

Actress Yoon Eun Hye‘s agency has announced that she is currently considering a recent offer for her to join the second season of the Chinese fashion competition show “Muse Dress” as a regular contestant.

Yoon Eun Hye debuted in 1999 as a member of the girl group Baby V.O.X, but then went on to pursue a career in acting. She is known for her starring roles in the classic dramas “Princess Hours” and “The 1st Shop of Coffee Prince.

On “Muse Dress,” contestants create and model their own fashion designs based on certain given concepts, and are then rated by judges from the industry as well as the audience.

Yoon Eun Hye would not be the first Korean star to appear on the show, asAfter School‘s Nana was a regular member in its first season.

Would you want the chance to see Yoon Eun Hye’s fashion design skills on “Muse Dress”?

Source (1)

http://www.soompi.com/2015/04/23/yoon-eun-hye-in-talks-to-star-in-chinese-fashion-tv-show-muse-dress/

Guest kyung-jin

The Top 10 Korean actresses of 2015, according to DramaFever fans

by Vivi on Thu, Apr 23, 2015

Each year, TV Report releases power rankings of Korean actresses based on a poll of top PDs and producers in the industry as they choose who they most want to see headlining dramas. If you disagreed with the 2015 list of actresses, why not see what actual drama fans have to say? We already saw the list of actors, but here are the top 10 Korean actresses based on the number of fans they have on DramaFever:

Note: These rankings are purely based on fan numbers. Don't like the results? Become a fan of your favorite actresses to change next year's list!

2. Yoon Eun Hye

Number of fans: 22,949

Recent series: Marry Him If You Dare

YEH_N6bsnzw.jpg

Source: http://www.dramafever.com/news/the-top-10-korean-actresses-of-2015-according-to-dramafever-fans/

Korean-Chinese joint project, 'After Love' starring Park Si-hoo and Yoon Eun-hye draws high expectation

Melodrama movie, 'After Love', the Korean-Chinese joint project is speeding up their last stages to get ready for its scheduled release in the second half of this year.

The movie started filming four months ago and is finally wrapping its lengthy journey between the locations across Korea and China. It will be released simultaneously in Korea, China and Japan.

The Korean-Chinese joint project movie, 'After Love' has spent two years (Director Eo Il-seon) for planning, location hunt only let alone the other project time spent. The movie is expected to deliver the beautiful Korean-Chinese cinematography and present what a well-made classic melodrama movie should be like.

Asia's hallyu prince Park Si-hoo is returning with this movie after the three year break since drama, 'Cheongdam-dong Alice', 2012. His cast for the movie itself is drawing sharp attention from all over the countries in Asia. As the established and trusted hallyu star Yoon Eun-hye has joined the movie, it became all possible for the movie to be released in Korea, China and Japan simultaneously.

Park Si-hoo recently was ranked top on Chinese popularity voting site, '123fans' among hallyu stars, proving he is still doing very well.

Movie 'After Love' depicts the saddest happy ending, when a husband, who lost his dream and turned cold-hearted, becomes to learn about his wife's deep love after she died.

Source : topstarnews.net/detai...

cr. http://www.hancinema.net/korean-chinese-joint-project--after-love-starring-park-si-hoo-and-yoon-eun-hye-draws-high-expectation-81193.html?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

Credit to http://parksihoo4u.com/

LAL to be shown on 7/7

Posted on 2015/04/24 by H.A.T.

The http://parksihoo4u.com posted on its site an image (of an Weibo) sharing info about Love after Love. The Weibo is from an entertainment company in Shenzhen, China which announced that LAL will be shown around Chinese Valentine’s Day, that is, the 7th day of the 7th month on the lunar calendar = August 20 this year.

They also posted a LAL poster and a couple of new photos.

(Credits: www.weibo.com.  Thanks!  English interpretation by H.A.T.)

Posted in PSH movie: "Love After Love"

• Like 1

I'm so happy to hear a lot about YEH this month. So much has been happening for her. Thank you everyone for diligently updating/posting here at lightning speed. Keep up the fantastic work. Love you all my YEH family. :)>- Can't wait and see what's in store for the weeks to come. ;)

• Like 2

class="entry-title" style="border: 0px; margin: 0px 0px 10px; outline: 0px; padding: 0px 40px 0.1em 0px; vertical-align: baseline; word-wrap: break-word; font-size: 19.747200012207px; clear: both; color: rgb(0, 0, 85); font-family: 'Lucida Grande', Arial, sans-serif; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-size: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-position: initial; background-repeat: initial;"Yoon Eun Hye Considering Joining Season 2 of Popular Chinese Design Show Muse DressPosted on April 25, 2015 by ockoala

nuxin.jpg

I’m not a fan of cross-border collaborations for the sake of getting additional exposure but the news of this possible project sounds like a perfect match to me. Yoon Eun Hye is reportedly in talks to join season 2 of popular Chinese variety program Muse Dress (Chinese title The Goddess’s New Clothes). The first season aired last summer in 2014 with a collection of beautiful Chinese and Korean actresses and singers paired with real life Chinese fashion and costume designers in a famous person version of Project Runway.

The premise of the show has the stars collaborating on designing new outfits for themselves and the resulting garments would be paraded down runways competitions. Yoon Eun Hye loves design so this reality show seems like an ideal opportunity to venture in Chinese television while doing something she’s got a natural affinity for. The production is currently casting the second season and in addition to Yoon Eun Hye, promises to sign a group of ladies that will wow the audiences with their beauty and eye for fashion. Bring it on, show!

nuxin3.jpg

uxin6.jpg

nuxin1.jpg

Link:  http://koalasplayground.com/2015/04/25/yoon-eun-hye-considering-joining-season-2-of-popular-chinese-design-show-muse-dress/#more-66515

Credit to

http://parksihoo4u.com

Love After Love” is about an airline pilot who is grounded because of a hearing problem, as a result of which he throws his life to the dogs.  He ignores his wife and her love and attention, and it isn’t until after her death that he realizes he loves her deeply. 

PSH said he liked the plot very much: “When I first read the script, I already felt this was a tragic love story.  I have always wanted to play this kind of role.  This is a movie that wrings your heart.  I was very moved by this movie; I hope fans and audience feel the same.”

Yoon Eun Hye also said the movie script moved her.  “When I read the script, I felt very warm.  The love in the script is different from other kinds of love.  I admire my character’s love for a man.  I feel many viewers will feel like me after they have watched this movie.”

(Source: http://www.goldann.com.cn/CompanyNews/524.html)

(Credits: http://www.goldann.com.cn.  Thanks!)

class="at_ttl" style="font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 30px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: 35px; padding: 0px; margin: 0px; list-style: none; letter-spacing: -0.03em; clear: both;"Six K-Drama Actresses Who Are Also Designing Women

BY Julie Jones | Apr 24, 2015 12:34 PM EDT

Actress Yoon Eun Hye is currently considering an offer to join the second season of the Chinese fashion competition show "Muse Dress." Contestants create and model their own fashions on this show and she would compete with other fledgling designers.

But she's not really a designer newbie. The actress, who starred in "Missing You," Coffee Prince" and "Princess Hours," has been designing clothes since 2009. That was the year that she designed a line of clothes called Yoon Eun Hye for Joinus, a company that she previously represented. The Yoon Eun Hye line of dresses featured modern and simple silhouettes with a few feminine touches. In 2014, she also designed a line of Samantha Thavasa handbags that quickly sold out in Korea.

Link: http://www.kdramastars.com/articles/82571/20150424/six-k-drama-actresses-who-are-also-designing-women.htm