Yoon Eun Hye 윤은혜 ♡ ♡ ✨

Nakiami Kyoko

Guest ferlydee

Good AM to all, wow, I had a hard time looking for YEH's name on Forum's list, she was on the 6th page, why is that so?  How do they arrange the list of actors and actresses in forum, at random or the admins pick the names by himself/herself?  Anyhow, it's getting lonely here, hmmm, where are you people, can we still post even saying hello and mention something regarding YEH?  I just miss her so much that is why I always check this page for any updates about her.  I guess nothing is going on at the moment, but hope someone can just post something here.  I can't read Korean so I really can't help that much, even if I browse any news about her, I will not be of help.  But just saying hello and hope to see another updates of YEH soon.  Bye now.

pearlydee said: Good AM to all, wow, I had a hard time looking for YEH's name on Forum's list, she was on the 6th page, why is that so?  How do they arrange the list of actors and actresses in forum, at random or the admins pick the names by himself/herself?  Anyhow, it's getting lonely here, hmmm, where are you people, can we still post even saying hello and mention something regarding YEH?  I just miss her so much that is why I always check this page for any updates about her.  I guess nothing is going on at the moment, but hope someone can just post something here.  I can't read Korean so I really can't help that much, even if I browse any news about her, I will not be of help.  But just saying hello and hope to see another updates of YEH soon.  Bye now.

Good AM to all, wow, I had a hard time looking for YEH's name on Forum's list, she was on the 6th page, why is that so?  How do they arrange the list of actors and actresses in forum, at random or the admins pick the names by himself/herself?

haha :)) I was about to say the same thing lol. It's quite new to me to find YEH's thread on the 6th page. Usually when I am already on the 4th page, I would go back to 1 because I know I must have missed yeh's name while scrolling and I know for sure that she is either in 1-4 and it's impossible to be on 5 and up but today is different :D btw, the threads are arranged according to latest post ^_^

YEH's fans are everywhere :D Like here for example, some fans are just having constant PMs here in soompi.. some are in facebook... and it's fun in twitter too!

but Neris, let your presence be felt! :P

Yoohooooooooo, anybody there????????

An interesting read of a fan who made a road trip because of Coffee Prince mania:

"Coffee Prince and Late Autumn Road trip"

Link: http://mejackson1.blogspot.com/2013/02/coffee-prince-and-late-autumn-roadtrip.html

Praying and hoping for a REPEAT of this phenomenon in YEH's acting career!

2006: Princess Hours and breakthrough success[edit]

By late 2005 Yoon Eun Hye signed on with a new management company, Eight Peak, when she was offered her first major acting role in Princess Hours. Yoon played the lead role as the crown princess Shin Chae Kyung, which shot her to instant fame throughout Asia.[7] Initially, fans of the Goong manhwa questioned her acting ability, and the manhwa fans sent out petitions against Yoon as the lead role, requesting her to be replaced. They even bombarded her Cyworld minihompy with harsh words.[8] Yoon had thoughts of giving up the role initially but she released a statement not long after stating that she would ultimately do her best, displaying her determination to prove herself.[9][10]

The drama debuted with average ratings, but as it progressed, viewership increased to 28.3% nationally. The popularity led to an extension of additional episodes (from 20 to 24 episodes) and a "Special 1.5" episode on MBC.[11] Although Yoon and the other main casts were invited to work on a second season, only one of them officially agreed. Eventually, a spin-off series with brand new characters was filmed, known as Goong S, which was not the actual sequel planned by the original director and company.[12]

Following the success of her first drama, Yoon took on her next leading role in The Vineyard Man which was aired on KBS in July 2006. The Vineyard Man initially suffered low ratings due to strong competition from MBC 45th anniversary drama, Jumong. Nonetheless, the heart-warming storyline and Yoon’s convincing portrayal as “Lee Ji Hyun” gradually won the hearts of audiences, reaching a 15.6% on its finale.[13] Yoon's portrayal in The Vineyard Man won her not only "Best New Actress" in the 2006 KBS Drama Awards, but also “Best Actress” at 2006 Grimae Awardsalong with Song Il Kook as the "Best Actor".[14]

2007: Continued success with Coffee Prince[edit]

Yoon Eun Hye’s third lead role was for MBC's Monday/Tuesday drama The 1st Shop of Coffee Prince, which started airing in July 2007. She played Go Eun-Chan, an employee at a coffee shop, who was once a master of Taekwondo. With her short haircut and tomboyish manner, the character was presumed to be a boy by the owner of the coffee shop, thus leading to romantic complications.[15] The drama enjoyed high ratings, where viewership ratings hit as high as 32.1% in Seoul and 29.9% nationwide, making it the highest rated show in its timeslot.[16] The huge success of Coffee Prince made Yoon the highest paid actress, MBC paying her 20 million won per episode for the drama.[17][18] For that matter, Yoon became the youngest actress to join South Korea's A-list of stars, the 20 million Won Club which includes Bae Yong-joonKwon Sang WooKo Hyun Jung, and Song Il kook.[19]

Yoon successful performance in Coffee Prince, put her in the list of being one of the best actresses in Korean entertainment.[20] From 19–27 November 2007, StarNews carried out their own 2007 Acting Awards, combining all 3 stations. StarNews surveyed a total 17 Chief Producers (5 from KBS, 7 from MBC and 5 from SBS) in nominating and selecting the winners. In this award, Yoon Eun Hye was named “Outstanding Actress” for her role in Coffee Prince. The Chief Producers evaluated Yoon’s acting and assessed her as having great potential for success.[21]

The success of Coffee Prince earned Yoon Eun Hye a fan base not only in Korea, but also in other countries.[22] Riding the big success in her dramas, Yoon was crowned as “Drama Ratings Queen” by the media and netizens.[23] Yoon’s growing popularity since Princess Hours and Coffee Prince resulted in many companies requesting her endorsement. Due to the overwhelming invitations, Yoon even had to turn down several advertisement requests. Consequently, Yoon was labelled as the "CF Queen" in South Korea.[24][25]

Source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yoon_Eun-hye

Im still sure YEH has the most fans Internationally, it still a fact with 7.8 Million views here in soompi, but mostly her fans are just lurking here. :-bdIts okay neris if you dont have anything to share with, just tell us what's in your mind, like if you miss her or something... lol ;;)
But i really wish yooneunhye.net is not in hiatus mode. Its better to have your own house with only YEH inside. :-<

Ok, no shipping intended just merely stating facts...
Remember how in her most recent interview, YEH was made to choose her ideal man and she ended up choosing Gong Yoo?
Well, UEE was interviewed recently and said that her ideal man was also Gong Yoo and THAT SHE WATCHED COFFEE PRINCE FOUR TIMES....

Guest sogazelle

I wonder what's happening with YEH..... summer dramas are getting announced and we don't even have rumors of YEH being involved in anything.
Is it because her last drama didn't fare so well?
I'm just wondering why such a long break.

Guest kevin1320

I wonder what's happening with YEH..... summer dramas are getting announced and we don't even have rumors of YEH being involved in anything.

Is it because her last drama didn't fare so well?

I'm just wondering why such a long break.

Its not such a long break. She can take 2 years off. If u pay attention to other celebrities, they dont do drama every year. So i dont think yeh will come back with a drama this year. I would like to see her in a movie insteas. She needs to take a break from small screen and starts doing movies more.

Guest thirdofmarch

hi everyone, let's vote Yoon Eun Hye :
http://373956.tbits.me/?option_id=465165&fb_action_ids=756385267735621&fb_action_types=tradablebits