Yoon Eun Hye 윤은혜 ♡ ♡ ✨

Nakiami Kyoko

Oh man, it's over already. I wonder if YEH is gonna take the cast/crew to the BBQ place [or something I forgot] like she promised them in the beginning after the show ends just like she did with CP gang

Hi YEH warriors,

Gosh, YEH is much prettier if she a minimal make-up...My mom would always say that she is more prettier without make up or minimal make-up...

First, I want a happy ending after all this is a rom-com.. While this drama did not live up my expectations because of thin plot and not so great script, however this is still an enjoyable drama and thanks to YEH, YSH and MCW..their talents offset the many flaws in script and direction..

YEH's detractors will not be happy because despite of MFL's flaws, despite of many bad publicities in an effort to bring down our YEH darling, the rating managed to reach 2 digit...YEH, you are still a winner...Your acting is still amazing..

Oh, a little bit said because Jung II Woo's potential is not maximized here..maybe there is next time...I hope the writers would come up with exciting and fresh happy ending..

YEH, don't be sad because MFL is still a success..YEH, please do'nt make us wait for so long..I believe that you will bounce back, you can do another amazing hit..While MFL fails to do better than CP (CP is still my all time favorite) in terms of rating and critics' review ...I am very sure, there will be future projects that can do better than CP..You did your best for the love of MFL, imagine your brother doing comeo for this ..really how amazing you are to make your fans happy..

Oh how come, they call YSH very old for YEH?. He is charming and he looks young for his age...

Guest zanessa

yes smr is rite the ending was great

it warmed my heart u'll def enjoy it

tears is over love the drama the cast especially those heart wrenching scenes

will def miss them

on the upside MFL will be airing in my part of the world

this comming sat so i'm siked about that

thanx to all that shared and gave us spoilers updates BTS OST

caps link to watch the drama smr Mari Rebby lovelyfan ellayeh yodya facing cutegirl shin lyptica viikii joonmedia

all that generously gave to us so that we were uptodate

and ofcourse thanx to the MFL cast they gave us WED and THRS laughter cheer and tears

its been an awsome ride all thanx if i left anyone out sorry i'm really sad rite now so sorry

missing MFL already( ) YEH and cast get plenty of rest great job

waiting for YEH and YSH next project

sarange YEH warriors our YEH rocked it

Guest chee13

ooouuhh really happy it was happy ending :D

yoon eun hye,,, you`re such an amazing actress. you always build the chemistry with your acting partner/co-star. I really love your chemistry with Yoon Sang Hyun in MFL. I love you both!!

YEH-

big round of applause to our YEH!!!

another great performance despite the obvious flaws in script and direction ^^

although there were some initial setbacks and criticism, YEH you managed to improve above and beyond, even meeting our high expectations and really proving your worth once again :D

i just hope you get some good, hard earned rest and please please take care of your health and stay healthy!!

thank you for brightening our days with your presence and talents and PLEASE don't make us wait too long for your come back... but we'll still be here waiting no doubt :D

Warriors-

thank you all for the never ending goodies and selfless sharing!!

ppl ask me why i bother translating, but if they met you all i guess they'd know why i do it :)

another time of waiting, but we're all pro's at it now hehe ^^

plus we still have the wrap-up party pics, YEH's cf's and of course her Bday fanmeets!! :D

warriors fighting!!

bye bye Kang Hye-Na... :(

29166899.jpg

Howdy Warrios *^^*

the ratings are out!!

AGB

National - 18.3 #2 // Seoul - 19.6 #1

TNS

National - 19.0 # 2 // Seoul - 19.4 #1

------

^ Congrats MFL, you started with a bang and ended with a bang :D

and YEH lives up to her name as ratings queen :D

ok back to sleep I go hehe, cheerio ^^

Guest MariYEH

I have enjoyed YEH's acting in My Fair Lady just as much as her other dramas. Today after the last episode of MFL, I have been feeling really depressed and empty. I realized that I am gonna miss YEH so much. I also miss the Yoon Yoon couple already.

YEH IS the ratings queen. With all the bashing MFL has gotten, ratings never went down to single digit and that's a big accomplishment considering it's in the Wednesday-Thursday timeslot. You cant bring a good person down. :P

Guest edna101763

It is so sad that MLF has to end, for me it was like too soon. Thanks for brightening my days... for making me laugh and cry....for making me feel like im in love again... Thank you YEH for showing us once again your great acting ability and your great beauty... to the cast and crew... thank you guys, you did a good job. Ahhh... will be missing MFL...

Guest Fresh02

I'm a little bummed out that MFL is over. But all I have to say is that I enjoyed this drama and YEH gave a good performance. I think YEH did the best she could with what she was given and that's all anyone can ask for. YSH also did very well and had good chemistry with YEH. Honestly if it were anyone else but YEH I think MFL would've failed. This drama really needed a very charismatic star to carry it and the YEH effect comes through once again. MFL was definitely considered successful. but there was real potential for a megahit though. It's disappointing this was the best the scriptwriters could come up with given their resumes.

Anyway, I'm happy to see MFL ended strong. And that last scene was really cute.

When do you think we'll see YEH again? I'm thinking next spring.

I have enjoyed YEH's acting in My Fair Lady just as much as her other dramas. Today after the last episode of MFL, I have been feeling really depressed and empty. I realized that I am gonna miss YEH so much. I also miss the Yoon Yoon couple already.

YEH IS the ratings queen. With all the bashing MFL has gotten, ratings never went down to single digit and that's a big accomplishment considering it's in the Wednesday-Thursday timeslot. You cant bring a good person down. :P

Amened to that. Im actually quite looking forward to read dramabeans's recap from last night episode and trying not to cringe [though I'd brace myself as always], so I'd thank her for being so nasty to YEH throughout the series cause because of that reason only she actually helped bringing more viewers to our beloved series and loving it.

:)

Guest facing

Rating is so good!!!!! Congrat to MFL!!!!!!! :D

And the ending scene is impromptu. that's why it looked so YSH-YEH. haha

YEH did a great preformance in MFL as well as YSH.

I hope YEH will have a new project soon, maybe winter???

Never see her with the winter clothes before in the drama, so I'm looking froward to this :)

Good day, guys !!!

Herro Warriors!!

welcome to the YEHouse HC, picpoc16, chee13, edna101763!! :D

fresh oppa, i couldnt agree with you more.

no offense to the other cast members since i know they have done their part to the fullest, but u cant deny that if it wasnt for YEH and her force in the drama field i doubt this drama would have sustained and maintained a consistent 2 digit viewership rating, with what it had to offer in terms of production value - it didnt have a big budget to play with, it didnt have the convenience of time, it didnt have a reliable/trustworthy production company and the scripts were either delivered a night before or on the day of it airing date. Yet it still managed to bring in a huge, loyal fanbase and also managed to fill up the full 30-32 CF slots, unlike its rival series. Given these tough circumstances, it started on top and finished on top.. if this isnt what you call a successful drama, i have NO idea what is.. (and it seems some media outlets are still saying otherwise.. sighs)

I am only left with love and admiration for YEH.. i cant help but support this fine actress.

now.. on a lighter note.. im gonna miss these two!! :(

viewimageb.jpg

Guest MariYEH

so I'd thank her for being so nasty to YEH throughout the series cause because of that reason only she actually helped bringing more viewers to our beloved series and loving it.

:)

You noticed? :P I've stopped going to her site a long time ago. Her commentary started constructively which is fine with me, but from constructive it slowly started becoming biased to later I started seeing a twinge of nastiness in her comments, so I stopped going there.I just wanted to enjoy MFL for what it is and refused for her or others to dampen my excitement.

YEH must have been a really good person even in her past life cause of the good karma outweighing the bad. :lol:

6copyz.jpg

credit:dcmfl

Congratulations to YEH for making it to the 44th slot in the top 100 Most Influential Persons in the Korean Entertainment Industry! What an admirable feat for a 26 year-old actress!

YEH, Fighting!

By the way, Javabeans really bashed the ending of MFL...I haven't read the synopsis and watched the episode but is the assessment objective and fair?