Yoon Eun Hye 윤은혜 ♡ ♡ ✨

Nakiami Kyoko

HAPPY BIRTHDAY YOON EUN HYE!!!

Hope your day is filled with much love and happiness :)

Hi Yoon Eun Hye,

First, I do'nt know if you visit this thread..But still I want to join YEH warriors to greet you belated Happy Birthday...Are you aware that you have many fans from all over the country because of Coffee Prince and Goong..Well I am one of those who likes you ...

I first watched you in CP when it was aired here in our country and I am wondering if you are a lesbian in real life then (so sorry and now I know you are not). Then I looked for your other dramas...May God continue to pour you more blessings--good health, wisdom and much love from your family, friends and supporters.. May the Holy Spirit continue to guide you in all your undertakings...hope you stay humble, hardworking and strong. Please remain obedient to your parents because God command us to honor our parents..

As my wish for you, well movies and dramas which will draw good reviews from critics, fans and judges of awards bodies very soon..don't make us wait for two years to start acting please..because if you that you will only do two projects when you reach 30...

Hope no more romantic scandals (rumors and false) ..I wish that people will talk about how great you are in acting in these critically acclaimed future movies or drama..I wish you will receive much love in your singing career, modelling as well rather than talking about you because of dating rumors.

I wish you fall in love with someone not in the entertainment world, not someone who is also under the scrutiny of public eyes so you can keep your lovelife very private..

Well if you still chooses the one who is also an actor or a singer, or an athlete or a public figure well it will be fine with me as long as you are happy and he is a good man...whether he is younger or older or if his age same with your father, I really don't mind as long as you will be happy..

I don't mind if he is not rich or not handsome.. But if he is handsome and good man (this is indeed a bonus and better) so your future children will be good-looking also... But please hope he is single and unattached and someone who is not into drugs and vices and not heavy drinker .. But these are only my wishes and I cannot impose on you..Continue your good values in life..

Yes you have also ups and downs, a lot of criticisms but never mind, just keep moving as many people love you...I hope you will remain sweet to your supporters...with a lot of love...

Howdy Warriors!! :D

YEH at Coffee Prince for that Taiwan/Chinese show:

viewimageen.jpg

(credit: dceune)

Thanks for the goodies YunHe, yods!! <3

btw...

i don't know how true this is..

but according to some seemingly "reliable" source from dc-mfl..

there will be a HN-DC bed scene...!!!

hehe <3

Guest viola501

more BTS stills

credit DCeune

88196516.jpg

92769067.jpg

35989450.jpg

Wonder if there'll be some birthday pics come out today :huh:

I hope they wouldnt be too busy with the packed shooting schedule that they forget her big day TT.TT

Hello again~~~

smr, omg! bed scene- fanning myself like crazy! :P Pervs alert but I do hope it's true~ lols.

btw, you copied my greetings sis. <_< joking joking :D

Thanks for the pic~ lol at the right one where the lady stole a glance at YEH. ^^

Thanks you pa~ for the bts. ^^

more

5c847a7362e47b308701b0ax.jpg

646758f3cefbb3e70a46e0a.jpg

db78268bd820713ec8fc7aa.jpg

0bfc5e7bf826b3d80ad187a.th.jpg 4f87696d58cb7ad7431694a.th.jpg 15262cf0381867ef7931aaa.th.jpg

cr: dceune

Are these new? (I'm sorry if these are already posted. Every YEHpic is new to me ^^; )

http://img43.imageshack.us/img43/5854/53880193.jpg

http://img197.imageshack.us/img197/5706/p1050218ea.jpg

credit: dceune

^ pics were recently uploaded by her BFF, but the pics were taken last April 19, 2009 at Gusttimo, 구스띠모 (known for their Italian ice cream)

rgds :D

Belated Happy Birthday to YEH! Hope to see photos of her birthday celebration with the MFL co-stars.

Two questions I would like to put forward to all of you....

1. What role would you like YEH to play in her future drama?

2. Who would you like her to be paired with?

My response to the two questions:

1. I would like her to co-start with Kim Sung Ah in a drama where they will play the role of sisters who grow up having a great aversion for men and relationships seeing how their mother suffered because of their philandering father (hehehe...it's great thinking of a script!) ..comedy-drama... I think the two will hit it off well as sisters in the drama.

2. To be paired off (not exactly in the plot I described in no. 1) with the following:

a. Jung Il Woo...I have nothing against YSH but I see great chemistry between YEH and JIW if the latter were the male lead..of a drama they would both star in

b. Lee Min Ho:

c. Kang Ji Hwan

d. Jae Hee

The four are quite intense in portraying their emotions in the drama they starred in...they would certainly meet a match in YEH

YEH fighting!

Guest ellayeh

annyeong~

happy belated birthday to our dear YEH~hehe

same series with the one smr onni posted..YEH return to the CP shop

83a385c835ae013b7f3e6fd.th.jpg1a5ad344c8d1d260510ffed.th.jpg

dad638810322d1f4bc3e1ed.th.jpgbb5d0d82f59f188e0cf4d2d.th.jpg59ab8162da1d2df1e7113ad.th.jpg1abec523d4f46968ad34ded.th.jpg

credit as labeled and yehbaidu

thanks yo onni for the pics!!

i want to be that icecream~~~

vi dongseng~thanks for the bts pics~

the pics was taken by a lucky fan when he/she at korea..

lucky enough to see that eh..

omg smr onni..

bed scene!!??! wish its true then!! its okay to die for it!!!

akiko_nicole..i dont know whats the exact color code as well..sorry

thanks YunHe for the wonderful artworks~

thanks facing,picpoc16 for the goodies~

rsu618..i wish to see YEH in action movie..to be honest..anything ^^

regarding on who to pair with..i have no one in my mind =X

later~

MFL ITS a FIGHTING~

Guest facing

Great questions again rsu618 :)

1. I like to see her doing action drama or film because she's a young girl warrior anyhow ^^.

But the truth is I think the genre that most match with Eun Hye is Romantic Comedy.

2. There're so many of them that I wish to see with Eun Hye.

Kim Myung Min I'm very impressed with him in Beethoven Virus.

I think he can help EH developing acting skill a lot. He's a great actor.

Kang Ji Hwan I still remembered how they were during the award ceremony.

They're very cute together.

Won Bin I just want to see him in drama and how great it will be if he's with EH.**die**

Lee Min Ho He's a hot, handsome actor in this moment. They'll be a very good-looking couple. ^^

Thanks everyone for all goodies and can't wait for preview of ep 15.

Guest ellayeh

annyeong~

more YEH at CP shop..

c72af94b143bbbdc82025cd.th.jpgc769eea15039baa7471064d.th.jpg

filming site

66a66fc7061230f0d10060a.th.jpge06a278d7658f13eb31bbaa.th.jpgf178c4ef15f66fc3ce1b3ea.th.jpg

later~

MFL ITS a FIGHTING~

Warriorsssssss ^^

Kang Hye-Na... omo~ how cute!

6711112122.jpg

6711212551.jpg

credit: dceune

thanks f927 for the clarification. ^^

picpoc16 ~ welcome to yehouse! Hope you enjoy staying here. ^^ Thanks so much for the YEHtube.

elle, I knew you'd say that! <_< But thanks for the updates and pics. I soooo miss MY CHAN....

Belated Happy Birthday to YEH! Hope to see photos of her birthday celebration with the MFL co-stars.

My response to the two questions:

1. I would like her to co-start with Kim Sung Ah in a drama where they will play the role of sisters who grow up having a great aversion for men and relationships seeing how their mother suffered because of their philandering father (hehehe...it's great thinking of a script!) ..comedy-drama... I think the two will hit it off well as sisters in the drama.

2. To be paired off (not exactly in the plot I described in no. 1) with the following:

a. Jung Il Woo...I have nothing against YSH but I see great chemistry between YEH and JIW if the latter were the male lead..of a drama they would both star in

b. Lee Min Ho:

c. Kang Ji Hwan

d. Jae Hee

The four are quite intense in portraying their emotions in the drama they starred in...they would certainly meet a match in YEH

YEH fighting!

1. nice suggestion, oh I love Kim Sung Ah in My Name is Kim Samsung...How i wish that she would work with Ha Ji Won in a political thriller movie (no leading man for YEH and Ha Ji Won has a partner and no kissing scene and love angle just for YEH for a change)

2. a movie or drama about love (not comedy) with Korean American Dennis Oh or Dennis Oh Neil, (it is okay with me if they have passionate scenes) and the story is about two people who fall in love amid of diversities and the setting is in Europe like France or Switzerland

3. a crime-murder thriller (movie) with Won Bin where he will play a detective trailing a crime suspect and YEH will be playing a beautiful woman-murderer

there are many in my mind..

christmas01.jpg

Details: http://www.frau-inter.co.jp/sp/une-xmas/

une2.jpg

^^ Invitation to Eun Hye's Christmas fan meet @ Osaka, Japan

-----

Spend your Christmas time with Eun Hye

Date: Dec 4, 2009 (Fri)

Time: 16:00 - 19:00 hours

Venue: Brava Theater, Osaka, Japan

Price: 9800 Yen (tax included)

Seating capacity: 1000

Sponsored by Frau International

-----

Notice from The House Company dated today, Oct 5

Name 더하우스 님께서 2009/10/05 작성하신 글입니다.

Subject 은혜님 생일파티 일정 안내입니다.

안녕하세요.

더하우스입니다.

추석 연휴 즐겁게 잘 보내셨나요?

은혜님께서는 생일당일인 추석에도 촬영으로 바쁜 일정을 보내셨습니다. ^^

많이 기다리셨던 은혜님 생일파티 일정이 10월 31일 토요일로 결정 되었습니다.

은혜님의 휴식 기간과 스케줄 등 여러가지 사항때문에

은혜님 생일이 지난 후에야 가능 하게 되었습니다.

이점 팬분들의 많은 양해 부탁드리며,

생일파티에 관련된 자세한 내용은 추후 재 공지 하도록 하겠습니다.

Ps. 생일파티 시작 시간은 직장인 분들과 학생 분들을 위하여

오후 시간으로 결정될 예정입니다.

^^ Schedule of YEH's Birthday celebration on Oct 31, 2009. Details to be advise later.

rgds :D

Guest hugs&kisses

http://osen.mt.co.kr/news/view.html?gid=G0910010005

an interview with one of the maids in MFL complimenting YEH. she says she's learned a lot from YEH and cand see why she is a top star. interesting thing she also mentions is that in the original synopsis, the maids had a bigger role with various episodes having a crush on dongchan and more interaction with the trio butlers. she thought she would have the chance to show a more fun side of her, but was sad that her part was reduced.

Guest mab2007

Guys...Pls spare me some links for YEH's banners and icons!!!! I've been looking for it so badly... ;).. PM me pls..I would be really happy!!!! Thanksssss...

^^ Invitation to Eun Hye's Christmas fan meet @ Osaka, Japan

-----

Spend your Christmas time with Eun Hye

Date: Dec 4, 2009 (Fri)

Time: 16:00 - 19:00 hours

Venue: Brava Theater, Osaka, Japan

Price: 9800 Yen (tax included)

Seating capacity: 1000

Sponsored by Frau International

-----

Notice from The House Company dated today, Oct 5

^^ Schedule of YEH's Birthday celebration on Oct 31, 2009. Details to be advise later.

gosh, thanks f9ers!

my hunch was right. i had a feeling she'll be returning to Japan after MFL, but not this soon noh?

she's been there since September 08, May 09 and will be going again on Dec 09. a semi- annual thingy?

i look forward to a collab also with japanese artists. i think we can expect her to be more visible next year in the land of the rising sun.

omggg, a bed scene with dc!!! can't waiiiit! :lol:

edit:

sorry, that was a spoiler!! sorryyyy again! :ph34r: