Yoon Eun Hye 윤은혜 ♡ ♡ ✨

Nakiami Kyoko

Guest its_GINALEE

:( Did u see EunHye on Xman, she came just to say hi to everybody. KJK hugged her and it was so sad.

WHAT? WHEN DID THAT HAPPEN ? oh man. i wanna watch.

can someone upload that episode please ? :)

Guest xx-outsider-xx

in the early days of xman, before i knew the show better, she was like the very reason i kept on watching. she rocks!

Guest DitziJenni

:( Did u see EunHye on Xman, she came just to say hi to everybody. KJK hugged her and it was so sad.

this part made me sooo sad!!! :( Xman wont be the same again!!! all the other girls will richard simmons me off!!! T___T

Guest chibikko

I miss her on xman. The 100th episode wasnt as great as I thought it would be since Eun Hye was on it or the other 2 female regulars, Lee Jin and Lee Ji Hyun. She really is the best female on Xman. Beating the guys in the wrestling game! :lol:

Guest shinebi

awww............wondering if there's a making clip of TF Trofish.....cuz that pic of bi and her look fun

yeah, I was hoping there'd be a clip of them coming around... :( They look so cute together....

awww yahhh i saw the xman episode!!

kjk looked so eager to say hi, and then he cut in front of mc yoo to shake her hand... then the hug was so cute!!!

Guest a/-/6!E

^

her facial expression for the tingtingtangtang is so cutee <333333333333333333

i thought so,too ... :)

btw ... did anybody in here mention about the cliP makin' of TF commercial??? i have the cliP but there's no rain in it onlY the other guY...(i forgot his name)