Yoon Eun Hye 윤은혜 ♡ ♡ ✨

Nakiami Kyoko

11 minutes ago, CarolynH said:

Thanks for the tag @partyon.  Does it take a while for your vote to show?  I refreshed and my votes aren't reflected.  I saw one other drama, possibly the last one, but don't recall the name.  

No, the votes should show up instantly. Are you able to vote again? :kiss_wink:

Hope you are able to participate in this poll!

FYI: @confusedheart @Sleepy Owl @agenth

• Like 1

Thank you all for voting in the poll featuring the lovely Yoon Eun Hye! :kiss_wink:

If you would like to review the results, you can find them here.

yoon-eun-hye1.jpg&f=1&nofb=1

As always, if you have event and/or poll ideas, do not hesitate to reach out to your Event Organizers!

@partyon @Sleepy Owl @confusedheart @agenth

tagging:

@Lmangla @IliK @Azi N @Gracedberry @Jo Jose @luoyichen59 @joccu @BlackLotus1025 @maribella @kokodus @MayanEcho @larus @twinkle_little_star @CarolynH

• Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 1

On 10/31/2021 at 3:42 AM, Gracedberry said:

You can watch Cook King with english subtitles on the channel of JTBC entertainment on YouTube. 

Yeah that's the only source right now. i want to watch a longer verson. Most sites don't have episodes with subtitles

• Like 2

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/311/0001374380

(automatic translation of the article)

[X:Spedia] Yoon Eun-hye, '♥ Kim Jong-guk' regrets... 'saying I love you'

This is a corner exclusively for Xports News that introduces a music video of memories that was more like a movie than a movie. A 'masterpiece music video' that recalls the best hits of the time and reminisces about the fresh and fresh past of popular stars. <Editor's Note>

(Export News Reporter Kim Ye-na) What if you lived in the memories of your ex after a breakup? Introducing the 'masterpiece music video', which depicts beautiful memories or sad regrets.

This 'masterpiece music video' is the song 'I love you' from the 4th regular album 'Fourth Letter' of Kim Jong-guk released in April 2006. After the release, as Kim Jong-guk enlisted in the military right away, he was unable to carry out his activities, leaving the album with a lot of regret for fans. However, it was also recorded as an album that proved Kim Jong-guk's extraordinary popularity, such as recording high album sales even during the military service period.

'The Words of Love' is a song with impressive lyrics that confesses the heartbreaking love after parting with a lover. Happy memories with your lover, such as "I don't want you to remember the words that I love you, the words I am alone, the words that I am everything" It conveys the pain of parting, which is heartbreaking as you remember it.
In particular, in the music video for 'I love you', Yoon Eun-hye, who formed a love line with the game 'Of course' in the popular entertainment 'X-Men' in the past, appeared and drew a lot of attention. Because the pink atmosphere in 'X-Men' was so hot that the two were actually dating rumors, appearing in the music video was a hot topic.
In the music video, Eun-hye Yoon recalls and reminisces about her happy days with Kim Jong-guk. While continuing to be happy with his current lover, he played the role of not forgetting his ex-lover, Kim Jong-guk.

In the official music video, Kim Jong Kook was not portrayed, so it was a pity. Fortunately, in the full version of the music video making video, Yoon Eun-hye and Kim Jong-guk were filming together, so the fans were relieved.

Above all, 15 years ago, the fresh and youthful visuals of the two definitely catch the eye. Yoon Eun-hye, who was born in 1984 and 38 this year, was 23 at the time, and Kim Jong-kook, who was born in 1978 and 44 this year, was 29 at the time. The two people in their twenties, looking like real lovers, stimulates the excitement even more. The visual chemistry of Kim Jong-guk and Yoon Eun-hye in the music video that still causes excitement even after 15 years has passed is absolutely dazzling.

As it has been talked about for a long time as a hot topic of love, fans are still waiting for the two-shot between Kim Jong-guk and Yoon Eun-hye. In particular, Yoo Jae-suk, who has been with him from the days of 'X-Men' to 'Running Man', often refers to Yoon Eun-hye, making Kim Jong-guk embarrassed.

In particular, Kim Jong-kook and Song Ji-hyo in 'Running Man' are receiving a lot of love for their official love lines, so Yoon Eun-hye's appearance is attracting a lot of attention. In response to such interest, a representative from Eun-hye Yoon's side showed a positive response to the appearance, saying that she usually enjoys watching 'Running Man'. Attention is focused on whether their reunion will be possible in 'Running Man'.

On the other hand, Eun-hye Yoon is considered as one of the representative gold hands of the entertainment industry and is active in various fields. He has been communicating with the public on a variety of topics such as fashion, cooking, and diet by operating his personal Instagram and YouTube channels. In particular, through KBS 2TV 'Pyeonstorang' and JTBC's 'Cooking - The Birth of a Cooking King', he showed off his extraordinary cooking skills and drew attention. We look forward to Yoon Eun-hye's active role in the future, showing her presence in various fields.

spacer.png

Spoiler

spacer.png

spacer.png

Ps (edit): I'm sorry to post it accidentally in YEH thread (I wanted to YK threed), although the article mainly about her, but if you think it's inappropriate here let me know and I'll delete it. Thank you.

• Love 2

Hi Chingus..

Currently I'm watching Red Sleeves drama. And suddenly it makes me misses YEH in dramaland so much. I really wish YEH will have a new project that could catapult her to stardom again like what happened to Shin Min Ah. But even though she has no project nowadays, I'm glad that her role in Goong and Coffee Prince still love by many until today. 

• Like 2

Yoon Eun Hye Tests Positive For COVID-19 + Personally Reassures Fans That She’s Doing Well

Yoon Eun Hye Tests Positive For COVID-19 + Personally Reassures Fans That She’s Doing Well

Dec 9, 2021
by C. Hong
Actress Yoon Eun Hye has tested positive for COVID-19.

On December 9, she took to her personal Instagram to share the news personally with her fans and reassure them as to her situation. She said that one of her family members had been feeling unwell and tested positive for COVID-19, after which she tested positive as well.

Her post reads:

I have some sudden news to share, so I’m writing this quickly.

One of my family members was feeling unwell, so they went to get a PCR test just in case and it came back positive. As soon as I heard the news, I also went to get tested right away and today (December 9), I was told that I was positive.

I am following quarantine procedures according to the directions of the disease control authorities, and am working hard on treatment and recovery.

I’m so sorry for having to share this unfortunate news. Luckily, I don’t have any serious symptoms and am doing well, so please don’t worry too much.

Everyone, take care of your health and be careful

Yoon Eun Hye is currently active on the JTBC variety show “Cook King: Birth of the Cooking King.”

Wishing her a speedy recovery!

Cr: Soompi 

• Sad 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

@mellina

The show is : " Heo Young Man’s Food Travel " on TV Chosun. 

Spoiler

Yoon Eun Hye Opens Up About Growing Up In Financial Hardship, Her Most Representative Dramas, And Why She Loves To Cook

Jan 7, 2022
by C. Hong

On the January 7 episode of TV Chosun’s “Heo Young Man’s Food Travel,” actress Yoon Eun Hye appeared as a guest.

The first restaurant that Yoon Eun Hye and host Heo Young Man visited was a barley rice restaurant. Heo Young Man asked her, “You’re not of the age when you grew up eating barley rice, right?” But the actress answered, “I really ate one bite of yellow corvina fish and one bite of rice and lived like that. I grew up in difficult financial circumstances. I would soak rice in barley tea and eat it. Four family members lived in a room about this size until I was in middle school.”

She shared that she had fallen in love with cooking because she wasn’t very sociable. “I was someone who hardly spoke a word,” she said. “I was so shy that in kindergarten or in elementary school, all my photos would show me sitting alone with an expression like I was about to cry. I remember when I lived in a rooftop house, I brought about two or three friends over once. I made rice in the pressure cooker and treated them to a meal, and it turned out well. After that, I realized how much more comfortable I was in making friends over food. Even if I didn’t say anything, we could have fun together.”

Yoon Eun Hye and host Heo Young Man also went to a red crab restaurant. He asked her which of her dramas she considered as her most “representative,” and she answered, “There are two that were most memorable for me. The first was ‘Goong,’ which was the first drama where people learned who I was. And the next drama was ‘Coffee Prince,’ which was the drama where I hit my peak. It wasn’t just me, but everyone on set was happy every day of filming.”

Check out “My Dear Youth – Coffee Prince” below!

Cr: Soompi

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 2