Yoon Eun Hye 윤은혜 ♡ ♡ ✨

Nakiami Kyoko

On 3/4/2021 at 10:45 PM, Gracedberry said:

Yoon Eun Hye with Sung Yuri of Fin.K.L, MBC radio 

Lol.... This is not Sung Yuri but Lee Ji Hye....  She spoke about Sung Yuri and how she got a call once thinking that they called SYR but it was hers.....  

Anywayzzz, I'm posting this here cuz it keeps disappearing in other sites... T^T

I can already imagine the pressure for the Goong remake... This remake will have more pressure than Goong S cuz:
1) this is remake not a spin off
2) Goong S was already a flop so they can’t flop again
3) no one really know Goong S
4) YEH, JJH and SJH are too well known especially in their roles in Goong that there’s going to be inevitable comparison
5) how will they top the natural and intense chemistry of YEH and JJH
6) how can they top the OST (will they remake Perhaps Love again when it’s been remade a million times)
7) how can they top or recreate the iconic scenes (ep 23 kiss, beach scene, "bed" scene, back hug scene, etc.)
8) how can they rename the remake when the names Goong and Princess Hours are already associated with the original.
9) Goong is internationally loved not just domestically that it still gets mentioned and watched to this day..... like Coffee Prince which also stars Yoon Eun Hye.. I don't know any other dramas that stands the test of time like these two.
10) Casting... Lee Shin (ML) to me will be easier to cast because there have been many characters and actors who can be awkwardly stiff but Chae Kyung (FL) will be harder. Who has the same natural energy as YEH did for the role and still can deliver crying scenes? Some actresses nowadays tend to be unnatural in their hyped up scenes and go WAY over the top.. They also need to be expressive with their face without saying anything.... I mean, her back hug scene says a lot without her saying a lot.

But idols and actors will still be clamoring for the role... why? cuz:
1) what other drama has this much buzz with no promo and news of casting yet?
2) what other remake has this much buzz. Not even Full House or 1% of Something remakes had this much buzz. Again because the level of popularity with Goong is different. 1& of Something OG was popular in Korea but not internationally and Full House OG while popular domestically and internationally was not close to the level of popularity as Goong. I mean, while everyone knows, sings, and remakes Perhaps Love, anyone know one from Full House aside from the Bear Song... Same with scenes, Goong had so many iconic scenes while Full House has the again the Bear Song scene.
3) the roles are iconic that even if they new actors are bad, they will still be associated with the roles.

My worries with the remake is also why many dramas are successful nowadays... Now, they rely too heavily on 100 angles, the pastel colors, the PPL (also hurts them), and the painfully ssssslllllloooooowwww delivery of lines. I mean, why do you need to pause every other word for one sentence? All of these, especially combined make dramas unwatchable and unnatural.... Goong and Coffee Prince had none or barely any and that is what makes it refreshing, natural, and watchable in the middle of all the recent dramas. What really makes me mad is the painfully ssssslllllloooooowwww delivery of lines.

Edited by Berou
Please do not quote pics. Thanks !
  • Like 1
  • Insightful 1

:heythere:

It's been awhile since last posting.but i keep coming back here to see the updates. I'm just thankful that YEH decides to be active on variety shows. 2020 is not so bad when i can watch her :partyblob:

Well i agree with @vegaspink

I think no matter how good new Goong is, it will never be as special as 1st Goong. Why can't the producer get that all the Goong's fans want is to watch how the royal family has expanded. Their kids and their life. Nobody wants a remake. At least not me. For me, the young actress that can be as good as YEH is Kim So Hyun. But she hasn't act with aegyo. So i can't really see her as Chaegyung. And i think i don't want to see her in remake, because she's so better than that. It'll be an idol or new face. Which left me feeling cringe inside. See, either way whether a good actress or new actress, it will still make me feel unhappy about all this. i bet all Goong's fan would feel that way. And yes, for the remake you would always compare the leads with the previous actor/es.  Unless it's in the alternate universe so i think it kind of bearable to watch:hwaiting2:

• Like 1

Yoon Eun Hye, Health Insurance model

A pleasant meeting

Actress Yoon Eun-hye, a daily public full of taste and style

There is an actress who even published a book with cooking started because she was happy to gather with good people to make and eat delicious food. She has many masterpieces, but her day is simple and lovely. This is Yoon Eun-hye, a representative of the entertainment industry, who is attracting attention through fresh daily disclosure. <Health Insurance> met her, who resembles a fresh early spring.

Written by Eunjin Kang

/ 

Photo courtesy of Jarmy Entertainment, Yoon Eunhye's Instagram

676a7df7gy1goes23q33dj20ot0t74qp.jpg

I think health insurance is a really good system. It feels more valuable as it seems to be of great help to the general people as well as the low-income class and the elderly .

She makes delicious daily life

Actor Yoon Eun-hye, who showed great acting through many dramas, such as Eun-chan, a wonderful sun-boy in the drama <Coffee Prince>, and Chae-kyung Shin, a cheerful high school girl in <Palace>, returned to our side by revealing her daily life. In particular, it is a hot topic for revealing his amazing cooking skills in entertainment programs such as KBS2 <Edition Restaurant> and MBC <Point of Omniscient Intervention>. Most of all, it is more surprising that it is self-taught cooking.

“I'm embarrassed because I have never thought of it as a skill to be particularly proud of. When I was young, I was very unfamiliar with myself, so I packed my own lunch boxes to get close to my friends, and I did not know how scary I was, so I cooked in a pressure cooker and made side dishes. ”

Yoon Eun-hye said that making and eating delicious food with good people is just happy. That happy thing led to the cookbook. On January 8, Yoon Eun-hye published a cookbook, <Yoon Eun-hye with: do eat again (hereinafter,'Do It Again')>, a collection of her own special recipes.

Who's the ideal type for mandarin oranges?

<Do It Again> contains a variety of recipes including appetizers, Western food, Chinese food, side dishes, desserts, sauces, and drinks. Yun Eun-hye personally composed it along the course, as if choosing a menu at a restaurant.

“When the first publication offer came in, only laughter came out. I thought it was ridiculous. I didn't learn cooking formal. However, the people around me were more pleased and said that I would like to learn when a book comes out, so I challenged myself with courage.”

From selecting the menu, organizing the recipe, taking photos, styling, and choosing the paper to print, the entire process of making a book was difficult, but I was happy to see the finished book. Of course, the five letters'written by Eun-hye Yoon' are still amazing.

Yoon Eun-hye has the nickname of a hobby chaebol, but there is one thing she can't do.

“It's all fun to make with your own hands. However, there was something that I couldn't even try. It's the mandarin peeling right away. (Laughs) I can't do the peeling well. That's why the person who peels tangerines beautifully is my ideal type!” replied the humble answer.

676a7df7gy1goes23kwrgj20gc0s41k9.jpg

Great help for various everyday experiences and works

At one time, slow life was fashionable. However, Yun Eun-hye's daily life revealed to them is a thoroughness in itself. It is evaluated that he has a passion button as much as Yunho, the representative passionate man in the entertainment industry.

“I know you well because you are close to Yunho too… I'm not enough to compare. (Laughs) I have a lot of curious things than being diligent, so I think there are a lot of things I want to do. These various everyday experiences are also very helpful when meeting various characters in the work.”

Joyful energy was delivered from Yun Eun-hye, who talked with a bright expression throughout the interview. It's the real Yun Eun-hye figure that I didn't know before.

“The first time I was offered a cover model for <Health Insurance>, it was amazing. Above all, I felt good because it meant that I had a healthy and bright image. He also pledged to become an actor who maintains a healthy body and mind in the future!”

Yoon Eun-hye said that she is tired when she has a lot of drama filming or schedules, but she basically seems to have a good physical strength. He also makes a lot of effort to be healthy. I don't usually go to the hospital often, but I think the health insurance system is really good when I have to go to the hospital or when people around me are sick.

“Regardless of the action, melody, or romantic comedy appearance, I want to meet a character that is so attractive that my heart will be pounding. We are looking forward to seeing you again through the work!”

s2_1_img3.jpg

If you search for #Yoon Eun-hye on social media these days, many foods such as kimchi fried rice, tteokbokki, and kombucha are popular. The picture is Yun Eun-hye's proprietary dried persimmon jam.

Spoiler

s2_1_img4.jpg

Yoon Eun Hye, representative of the entertainment industry, enjoys a variety of hobbies during a break after finishing her work.

In difficult times, take care of your health together!

Yoon Eun-hye appeared in KBS Cool FM <Yoon Jung-soo Nam Chang-hee's Mr. Radio> and said, "I can never give up eating." I was curious about Yun Eun-hye's health care method as it was the remark of an actress who is sensitive to diet.

“I have a lot of work to cook on TV programs, so I have gained weight these days, so I have to go on a diet. But I couldn't give up on something delicious. So, let me reveal one tip. I don't drink water during meals. It puts a strain on the stomach, weakens the digestive function, and gains weight well. Drink water after at least 30 minutes after eating! It's a health law that I obey.”

Yoon Eun-hye, who is waiting for a wonderful work that will make her heart beat again, concluded the interview and did not forget words of comfort and support to the people tired of Corona 19.

“A lot of people are having a hard time. At times like this, I think you should eat more delicious food and keep your health by doing simple exercises such as walks and holmes. Let's get through it together!”

Yoon Eun-hye waving her hand as if making a video call rather than a paper interview. It would be great if his pleasant energy was well transmitted. All in one letter.

Cr: https://nhis.or.kr/static/alim/paper/oldpaper/202103/sub/s02_01.html

Google translation. 

• Insightful 1
  • Thanks 1

On 3/12/2021 at 6:52 PM, Gracedberry said:
  Reveal hidden contents

I'm happy to watch her too. We are lucky fans. 

Wild Wild Quiz on MBN, March 16th

Where can i watch this online? 

Edited by Berou
Please do not quote pics. Thanks !