Yoon Eun Hye 윤은혜 ♡ ♡ ✨

Nakiami Kyoko

@KOYAaa ʕ -ᴥ- ʔHugs

With Google the translation is this:

Tap TV Episode 2 <I am serious about eating and drinking> Jaeseok Yoo, Hwasa, Eunhye Yoon...!! They gathered to show the eating room properly Every Friday at 3pm <Tokji TV> It will be broadcast on MBC Dramanet!!

• Thanks 1

@KOYAaa ʕ -ᴥ- ʔHugs

If I find something else (subtitles and so on) about "Fantasy House" I will tell you. 

Spoiler

Edited by serenilmauve
Please hide more than 3 videos in spoiler tags!
  • Thanks 1

Mega hit drama series 'Princess Hours' confirmed for a remake

1614905474-20210304-princess.JPG

The classic, mega hit drama series 'Princess Hours' has just been confirmed for a remake!

Originally aired back in 2006 via MBC, 'Princess Hours' told the story of a fictional South Korea still ruled by a monarchy. The story began when an ordinary high school girl is sent to the palace on an arranged marriage contract with the crown prince. The original series starred Yoon Eun Hye, Joo Ji Hoon, Song Ji Hyo, and Kim Jung Hoon and boasted average viewership ratings of 27% at the time of airing. 

Now, production agency Jaedam Media has partnered up with Group Eight to begin work on a 'Princess Hours' remake! In fact, online netizens and fans of the drama series have been demanding a remake of 'Princess Hours' for ages now, and it seems that their calls have finally been answered!

Are you looking forward to a 'Princess Hours' remake?

Cr: Allkpop 

Hit 2006 Drama “Goong” To Get A Remake

The manhwa (Korean comic) “Goong” (also known as “Princess Hours”) is set to get a second drama adaptation!

“Goong” was first made into a drama in 2006, starring Yoon Eun Hye, Joo Ji Hoon, Kim Jeong Hoon, and Song Ji Hyo. It was a major domestic and international hit, contributing to the Korean Wave (Hallyu) of that period.

On March 5, it was reported that Jae Dam Media, which is in charge of managing the manhwa “Goong,” had signed a contract for a remake with Group 8, the same drama production company in charge of the first 2006 drama adaptation.

“Goong” takes place in an alternate universe in which South Korea is a constitutional monarchy. The male lead is the crown prince who ends up in an arranged marriage with a commoner woman. The manhwa began in 2003 and was in serialization for 10 years, becoming a million seller in Korea and Japan. It has also been published in over 10 foreign regions such as Taiwan, Thailand, and France.

Apart from the 2006 drama adaptation, the manhwa has also been made into a novel and a musical. The musical was also performed in Japan, and contracts have been signed to produce new drama adaptations in China, Thailand, and Mexico as well. In Korea, there was also a spin-off of the 2006 drama called “Goong S” (“Prince Hours”).

Group 8, which is in charge of the new remake contract, has produced dramas like “I’m Sorry, I Love You,” “Couple or Trouble,” “Boys Over Flowers,” “My ID Is Gangnam Beauty,” and many more. It is also a leader in the exportation of Korean dramas worldwide. Group Eight also produced the musical adaptation of “Goong.”

Hwang Nam Yong, the CEO of Jae Dam Media, stated, “It’s important to continue creating new projects, but we also think that it is important from an intellectual property standpoint to actively breathe new life into good projects that already exist. ‘Goong’ will become an important case in this new IP ‘boom.'”

What do you think about a “Goong” remake?

Check out the 2006 drama “Goong” below!

Cr: Soompi 

Yoon Eun-hye,'Wawaqui' surprise guest sortie

Input 2021.03.05. 9:29 am

0000721739_001_20210305092958099.jpg?typ

Actor Yoon Eun-hye appears as the first special guest in'Wild Wild Quiz'. In'Wild Wild Quiz', Yoon Eun-hye shows off her extreme'wild chemistry' with the existing members as'survival queen' and adds'honey jam' firepower.

The'Wild Wild Quiz' (hereinafter referred to as'Wawaqui'), a wild survival cookbang quiz show unfolding in the untact era, in spontaneous isolation, is a true winner-take-all entertainment that takes place in a cuckoo hut where the right one eats and the wrong one starves. Comprehensive programming channel MBN and skyTV's variety channel NQQ (NQQ) will co-produce and broadcast for the first time.

According to the'Wawaqui' side on the 5th, Yoon Eun-hye, the official'cooking genius' in the entertainment industry, will appear as a guest in the 7th and 8th episodes of'Wawaqui', which will be broadcast on the 16th and 23rd. Yoon Eun-hye, who showed chef-class cooking skills in many broadcast programs, stimulates viewers' curiosity about what kind of dishes she will show with the ingredients of'Wawaqui'.

In the difficult'Wawaqui' quiz confrontation, Yoon Eun-hye is expected to present an unexpected reversal even in the production crew. Yoon Eun-hye is particularly excited to lead the youngest member of'Wawaqui' Lee Hye-sung and show her'Steamed Sister Chemie'.

The production crew of'Wawaqui' said, “Yoon Eun-hye will appear as the first special guest. "Please look forward to the performance of Eun-hye Yoon, who presents the charm of anti-war with the existing members," he said. "After the 7th and 8th episodes, surprise guests will continue to appear in the future."

Meanwhile,'Wawaqui' includes MBN (16, 18/different by region), NQQ (KT skylife 510, KT olleh tv 0, SK Btv 99, LG U+ tv 91, LG Hellovision 154, deals) Live 83, Btv cable 71).

Reporter Kim Hye-jung

@KOYAaa ʕ -ᴥ- ʔHugs

If I have a link to watch Yoon Eun Hye's show on MBN, I'll share it. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, KOYAaa ʕ -ᴥ- ʔHugs said:

"Goong"remake ...do u think with same cast or new cast ...?

It may be with new actors. All remakes I've watched so far in K dramas were with new actors. It would be great if there were cameos with the original actors. 

• Like 2

It would be better YEH and JJH can be cameos, perhaps as parents to their crown prince...and his future bride in the new remake...

But... not sure if JJH is up for it since he has gotten more popular these days and perhaps many movie/dramas commitments.

• Like 2