Yoon Eun Hye 윤은혜 ♡ ♡ ✨

Nakiami Kyoko

Sometimes I get sad on what happened to Eun Hye's career because of that plagiarism issue :angry:.  She was my first love actress. She was one of the hallyu queens but now

:crymeme:

ughh

I'm hoping for her to bounce back again. Give her a chance!

I want OCN drama comeback pls? 

• Like 4

16 minutes ago, Nevi99 said:

Sometimes I get sad on what happened to Eun Hye's career because of that plagiarism issue :angry:.  She was my first love actress. She was one of the hallyu queens but now

:crymeme:

ughh

I'm hoping for her to bounce back again. Give her a chance!

I want OCN drama comeback pls? 

I'm more sad because of the baseless,  false and malicious allegations against YEH.  But her relationship with the Lord is more important with her than fame, wealth and power. 

She seems very happy now, having a deeper relationship with God.  I don't know if she has plan to return to acting. But she seems more comfortable going back to her roots- variety. Let's wait and see. 

• Like 5

Gong Yoo, Yoon Eun-hye reminisce, talk about impact of ‘Coffee Prince’ to their careers

Part 2 of the “Coffee Prince” documentary aired in Korea and the cast members discussed memorable scenes in the popular K-drama and how the project helped their careers.

MBC’s “Docu Flex” aired the second part of the “Coffee Prince” documentary on Oct. 1 (the first part aired on Sept. 24), which reunited stars Gong Yoo, Yoon Eun-hye, Kim Dong-wook, “Parasite” actor Lee Sun-gyun, Kim Jae-wook and Chae Jung-an after working together 13 years ago.

“Coffee Prince” became a hit in Korea when it aired from July to August 2007, garnering 27.8 percent Nielsen Korea rating for its 17th and last episode, and it helped popularize Hallyu, or Korean Wave, in Asia including the Philippines.

After the drama ended, the stars continued with their careers. Gong Yoo enlisted in the military in January 2008 and was discharged in December 2009. His first project after discharge was the film “Finding Mr. Destiny.” His first drama project after “Coffee Prince” was “Big” in 2012 followed by the hit TV series “Guardian: The Lonely and Great God,” or more popularly known as “Goblin,” which aired from December 2016 to January 2017. He also starred in the global hit film “Train to Busan” in 2016.

“During the summer, I’m reminded of ‘Coffee Prince’ and in the winter, I’m reminded of ‘Goblin.’ But what’s funny is that when I was filled with worries before I turned 30, I experienced a late adolescence and was losing my way. That’s when I met ‘Coffee Prince’ in the middle of summer,” Gong Yoo said.

He added, “Then, exactly 10 years later, when I was 39, and I was consumed with thought before turning 40, that’s when I met ‘Goblin’ in the middle of the winter. If I have any influence or power, I want to use it for good, something that will help many.”

(Clockwise from top left) Gong Yoo and Yoon Eun-hye today and the cast of ‘Coffee Prince’ in 2007. (Photos courtesy of MBC)

Yoon Eun-hye starred in the dramas “My Fair Lady” in 2012, “Missing You,” “Marry Him If You Dare,” “Love Alert” and last year’s “Go Go Song.”

“After you have a good experience [like ‘Coffee Prince’], it’s hard to experience something better. So I thought, ‘I’m in trouble.’ That was my biggest thought. I felt pressured. I thought it couldn’t get better than this. I thought it would be hard to be a part of a better project,” she said, according to Viu.

She added, “It’s because Eun Chan’s character was so lovely. So I thought that whatever character I played next, she wouldn’t be as lovely as Eun Chan.”

For “My Fair Lady,” she said, “I worked hard to convince people of this. I wanted to tell people, ‘I chose this for a reason.’ But it wasn’t easy.”

Yoon Eun-hye said in the last 13 years, “I think I put down those worries” including that she had to be accepted, to receive good reviews, need to be loved and avoid getting hate by the public. “I’m happy these days.”

Gong Yoo ended the documentary by saying, “I had thoughts of wanting to have a warm meal together sometime. I miss everyone so much. We’re growing old together as actors in our own places. I become so happy when I think about that. ‘Coffee Prince’ is a record of my youth when I was the most passionate and us when we were the most passionate at the time. It’s my constant summer.”

Cr: Manila Bulletin

• Like 2

9 hours ago, curiousyeh said:

I'm more sad because of the baseless,  false and malicious allegations against YEH.  But her relationship with the Lord is more important with her than fame, wealth and power. 

She seems very happy now, having a deeper relationship with God.  I don't know if she has plan to return to acting. But she seems more comfortable going back to her roots- variety. Let's wait and see. 

Yes I'm excited with her variety guesting I hope this the start :please:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

EjjwONZWoAIU_bq?format=jpg&name=small

[News Reporter Han Jeong-won]

Soldier Lee Geun, singer Gary, actor Yoon Eun-hye, and comedian Heo Kyung-hwan will appear on SBS'The Law of the Jungle'.

SBS side on October 5 in Newsen "should appear around here, Gary, Yoon Eun Hye, Heo Kyung-hwan a 'law of the jungle" finished the week shoot, "he said.

The four men ppomnaen sense of extraordinary entertainment through a variety of programs' law of the jungle '

The law of the jungle', which entered the rest period from last June due to the spread of Corona 19, has returned to the domestic side from last month. From September 26, the'Law of the Jungle with Hunter and Chef' has been raised. It is aired by the concept of '.
(automated google translation)

Credit and source: Naver

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/now/article/609/0000335629

• Like 4

Gary, Yoon Eun Hye, And More Join Lineup For “Law Of The Jungle”

Gary, Yoon Eun Hye, And More Join Lineup For “Law Of The Jungle”

Oct 5, 2020
by J. K

Law of the Jungle” shared a lineup for its next domestic season!

On October 5, Ilgan Sports reported that SBS’s long-running celebrity survival show “Law of the Jungle” had filmed on the south coast of Korea over two days during the Chuseok holidays last week.

The outlet reported that the cast for the season included rapper Gary, actress Yoon Eun Hye, lieutenant and popular YouTuber Ken Rhee, and comedian Heo Kyung Hwan.

Later that day, a source from SBS confirmed to Newsen that the four celebrities will be appearing on the show and they finished filming the week before.

While “Law of the Jungle” is famous for sending stars abroad to survive in difficult settings, it has recently adjusted to limitations due to COVID-19 by filming within South Korea.

link:https://www.soompi.com/article/1429708wpp/gary-yoon-eun-hye-and-more-join-lineup-for-law-of-the-jungle?fbclid=IwAR3yrIOHXnr-vdhHnX9zdCGka7_v_coQncHvBIErLu1E8Ul3fciQz_yAHT0

• Like 5

Fans Chose The Top 5 Hottest Korean Drama Actresses Of All Time

As a Korean drama fan, we often wonder who's the hottest South Korean actress or who's the sexiest actresses from South Korea? Those questions keep running inside our minds knowing that there are many gorgeous South Korean actresses in the industry.

And to answer that question, there are a lot of sites that created some surveys to determine who's the most beautiful or who's the sexiest Korean actress of all time and surely, these beautiful South Korean actresses are pretty, cute, sexy, and talented! A complete package, of course. In this article, however, we will focus on the top 10 hottest Korean drama actresses of all time fans selected.

Scroll down to view these hottest actresses and discover their vital statistics and let's find out who do you think is the hottest of them all?

Yoon Eun Hye

Fans Select the Top 5 Hottest Korean Drama Actresses Of All Time
(Photo : DAZED)
Fans Select the Top 5 Hottest Korean Drama Actresses Of All Time

South Korean actress, singer, entertainer and model Yoon Eun Hye was born on October 3, 1984. She started her career as a member of girl group Baby Vox from 1999 to 2005 and eventually transitioned into acting and became famous for her portrayal in various television dramas.

Vital statistics:

• Like 2
  • Awesome 2
  • Thanks 1

Se-ri Park x Gary → Eun-Hye Yoon'Law of the Jungle-Zero Point' first broadcast on the 24th

Article Revision 2020-10-21 18:12:48

Park Se-ri x Gary → Yoon Eun-hye'The Law of the Jungle-Zero Point' The first broadcast on the 24th

of SBS'The Law of the Jungle-Zero Point' visits viewers as a more intense jungle survivor on Saturday the 24th.
The domestic version of SBS'The Law of the Jungle', which started in August, is gaining hot response by showing a new concept of jungle survival every season. First of all, the'Wild Korea' episode, which was popular before broadcasting with a combination of more powerful cast members such as Park Chan-ho, Park Se-ri, Lee Bong-won, Park Mi-seon, and Chu Seong-hoon, showed real'disaster survival' in remote areas in Korea. This not only provided information on useful survival methods in the event of a disaster that could come unexpectedly, but also gave a different fun, signaling the successful start of the domestic flight.
The next episode of'Hunter and Chef' also caught the attention of viewers with the special concept of'producing wild ingredients that are grown and grown in the beautiful nature of Korea and show the best dishes that match.' In particular, the wild ingredients collected by the members and the gorgeous'natural cuisine' by Chef Ji-ho Lim, a'Wandering Sikkeng' made using them, provided healing to the five senses.

Following the episodes of'Wild Korea' and'Hunter and Chef', a new concept of survival is expected to unfold, and on the 24th (Sat),'The Law of the Jungle-Zero Point' will be broadcast for the first time. The'Zero Point' section will literally show the survival period of the jungle in the state of'deprivation' and'nothing'. Satisfaction with the bottle is said to have struggled to survive in the harsh jungle without any tools.

On the other hand, in this'Zero Point' side, bottle satisfaction with strong viability comes out. Leading by chief Kim Byeong-man and passionate'jungle female warrior' Park Se-ri,'Human Nature Encyclopedia' Lee Seung-yoon,'Sea Man' Heo Gyeong-Hwan,'All-around Handyman' Yun Eun-hye, and the youngest actor Ki-Hoon Ki-Hoon, who have an unusually lively charm. Whether they will be able to survive safely in'Zero Point', the result can be confirmed in SBS'The Law of the Jungle-Zero Point', which will be broadcast for the first time at 8:55 pm on Saturday, 24th.

Reporter Jeong Hee-yeon of Donga.com shine2562@donga.com
  • Like 3