Yoon Eun Hye 윤은혜 ♡ ♡ ✨

Nakiami Kyoko

Hard to say. She was in a movie/ and a few sitcoms back when she was part of Baby VOX. As an actress actress then it’s probably during Goong in year 2006.

22 hours ago, Joanna Jose said:

Hi everyone! I just want to ask if anyone happen to know YEH's debut anniversary (actress) date. Thank you

• Like 3

5d6ef21bee03446bad389941f826d7a9.jpeg?s=

Watch: “Coffee Prince” Cast Reminisces About The Joy They Felt On Set + Gong Yoo And Yoon Eun Hye Reunite

The stars of “Coffee Prince” shared their love for the show as fans eagerly await their upcoming documentary!

The cast returns to the café of their hit drama in MBC’s documentary “My Dear Youth – Coffee Prince.” Ahead of its broadcast, some photos and quotes from the cast were shared!

It’s said that while fans around the world are passionate about the drama, the cast loves the show more than anyone. Gong Yoo, who played Choi Han Gyul in “Coffee Prince,” showed how much he loves the show while they were filming the documentary.

When asked why he briefly hesitated when he was contacted by the crew at first, Gong Yoo explained, “I wanted to continue to treasure ‘Coffee Prince’ with the same feelings I had back then. I have such great memories of ‘Coffee Prince,’ and I was worried that something might change or become distorted…”

He likened his feelings about “Coffee Prince” to a “first love” and said, “I usually can’t stand watching myself acting in my old projects, but Choi Han Gyul is a character that doesn’t make me feel very embarrassed. I’m not sure why that is.” He joked with a big smile, “Maybe my acting was really good?”

gong-yoo.jpg

Lee Sun Gyun reminisced as he said he thinks the “Coffee Prince” team was one-of-a-kind. He shared, “I always wanted to get to the ‘Coffee Prince’ set early and leave late too. I’d go watch the filming even when I wasn’t in the scene.” He said that despite their tiring schedule, they’d go out after work for drinks, spending the night laughing and chatting together.

lee-sun-gyun.jpeg

Yoon Eun Hye said, “I still miss the sound of the director’s laugh. The ‘Coffee Prince’ set was a really exciting playground to me.” Chae Jung An shared, “Everyone coming together and working hard was the reason ‘Coffee Prince’ was a success.”

yoon-eun-hye.jpeg

chae-jung-an.png

Kim Dong Wook commented, “It was a time when I did it because it was so enjoyable to do it. I was passionate and ambitious.” Kim Jae Wook said, “The ‘Coffee Prince’ members are a family to me, and I smile whenever I think of them.”

kim-dong-wook-1.jpeg

kim-jae-wook-1.jpeg

It’s said that the six cast members had so many memories to share that they couldn’t even all be fit in the documentary’s two parts.

A pre-release clip has also been shared from the first episode! It includes Gong Yoo at the café as he’s interviewed and he shares some of the comments above. While he’s sitting at the counter, Yoon Eun Hye arrives and surprises him. He says, “But I heard you’d already finished filming and left!” He asks if this is a surprise for him, and she replies, “Yes, they said they’re surprising you.”

“It’s been so long!” he says to her. “How long has it been? What a surprise!” She replies, “You’re exactly the same” and he tells her the same.

Watch the clip below!

“My Dear Youth – Coffee Prince” airs at 10:40 p.m. KST on September 24 and October 1, and it will be available on Viki.

Watch “Coffee Prince” below!

Cr: Soompi

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 2

Some infos from articles in Korean portal :

- The teaser of the documentary exceed 1 million views

- The producer Kim Hyun Ki said that this documentary is already bought by foreign broadcasts even before  it's aired since overseas fans's response are enthusiastic

https://www.chosun.com/entertainments/broadcast/2020/09/23/4S5KKJFJWGQEYHS3ARZDENP6HU/&usg=ALkJrhgt8bxDFZRrBMq8oNZfKcd0GhGCjQ

- The CP director Lee Yoon Jung will also be participated in this documentary

• Like 6

1802a69ee6274f7c8c47f95486e0fb5b.jpeg?s=

“Coffee Prince” Cast Take A Trip Down Memory Lane As They Share Untold Stories In Documentary

Sep 24, 2020

On September 24, MBC aired its highly anticipated “Coffee Prince” documentary!

13 years after the drama originally aired, the main cast of Gong Yoo, Yoon Eun Hye, Lee Sun Gyun, Chae Jung An, Kim Dong Wook, and Kim Jae Wook met up in pairs to discuss their memories from set for the documentary “My Dear Youth – Coffee Prince.”

“Coffee Prince” tells a love story between cafe manager Choi Han Gyul (played by Gong Yoo) and his employee Go Eun Chan (played by Yoon Eun Hye), who pretends to be a man in order to work at the coffee shop. During its run, “Coffee Prince” was an incredible hit, reaching viewership ratings of 27.8 percent nationwide.

In the documentary, Gong Yoo revisited the cafe where they filmed and sat down for an interview. Regarding the drama, he shared, “It feels like my first love. It feels like I’m confronting something that I planned to just leave as a memory.” He went on to explain that he’d hesitated at first over joining the documentary because he wanted to cherish his great memories as they were, fearing they might change.

Gong Yoo reunited with Yoon Eun Hye, who surprised him at the cafe. The two immediately told one another, “You look exactly the same” and they got their coffee made by someone who had become a barista after watching “Coffee Prince.”

Yoon Eun Hye abruptly asked Gong Yoo, “Do you have any plans to get married?” Gong Yoo replied, “It’s not that I don’t want to but I’ve kind of missed that period.” When asked the same question, Yoon Eun Hye answered, “I think that I want to focus on my work a little more and then do that.”

Coffee-Prince-15.jpg

The two carefully explored their past set as Gong Yoo commented, “I remember everything we did. We kissed a lot. Since I’ve aged, I can talk about it without feeling shy.” Yoon Eun Hye adorably added, “I’m shy.”

At a different location, Chae Jung An and Lee Sun Gyun excitedly greeted each other with a big hug. The last pair was Kim Dong Wook and Kim Jae Wook, who immediately looked very comfortable with one another.

Coffee-Prince-3.jpg

Coffee-Prince-4.jpg

The three pairs then began watching clips from “Coffee Prince.” Yoon Eun Hye revealed, “After I cut my hair, I didn’t even put on makeup and just applied sunscreen.” Regarding his character, Gong Yoo shared, “He looked like he had no manners but he was different from other chaebols.

While discussing what Gong Yoo was like on set, Chae Jung An commented, “He was more serious than I thought and took care of himself well. He showed so much ambition that it made me think that he was someone who had prepared for a long time.”

Kim Dong Wook seemed confused that only Gong Yoo and Yoon Eun Hye were appearing in the clips and Kim Jae Wook jokingly commented, “He’s only interested when he’s on screen.”

Chae Jung An shared, “Han Gyul looks like such a baby. Gong Yoo has become so much cooler. He must take care of himself really well.” She made everyone crack up by adding, “He looks luxurious now.”

When Kim Dong Wook finally appeared, Kim Jae Wook commented, “Back then, your eyes were so innocent.” Kim Dong Wook replied, “Now they’re sexy.”

After watching the scene where they all fall into the fountain, Gong Yoo confessed, “I tried using tricks so I wouldn’t have to go into the water but I went because you guys pulled me in.”

Coffee-Prince-9.jpg

While watching a kiss scene between Gong Yoo and Yoon Eun Hye, Lee Sun Gyun let out a high-pitched squeal, making Chae Jung An remark, “You just sounded a bit like a little girl.” He replied, “I guess I’m old.”

Coffee-Prince-17.jpg

Chae Jung An also asked Lee Sun Gyun, “When’s the last time you kissed like that?” Lee Sun Gyun jokingly responded, “‘Coffee Prince.'” Chae Jung An played along, replying, “Well, I guess because there is social distancing.”

Coffee-Prince-10.jpg

While watching her own kiss scene, Yoon Eun Hye averted her eyes and commented, “It’s hot in here.” Gong Yoo embarrassed her even more by adding, “Eun Chan was a very motivated girl. She was not passive. I didn’t know what Eun Hye’s hands were doing but after watching the broadcast, her hands were pulling up my T-shirt.”

Coffee-Prince-16.jpg

They wrapped up their viewing session as Kim Dong Wook and Kim Jae Wook remarked, “The memories are all coming back. They’re more vivid than what we had initially thought of.” Chae Jung An shared, “There’s a prettiness that makes my heart flutter. The fact that I didn’t know that then is also part of being young.”

Gong Yoo commented, “It feels like Choi Han Gyul and Eun Chan got married and are looking back on their past together. It’s like our kids are playing over there. I think people imagine that a lot. Thinking, ‘They’re probably living well somewhere, right?'”

Lee Sun Gyun shared, “Choi Han Gyul is Gong Yoo. Didn’t it suit him better than any other role?” However, Gong Yoo revealed that he hesitated to join the production, explaining, “It was a time when I had a bit of opposition against romantic comedies. After becoming an actor, it was the first time I had experienced that ‘puberty.’ I wanted to grow while fulfilling my sense of achievement but the vibe around me was, ‘You have to do this. That’s how you’ll become a star, get advertisements, and get main roles.'”

Regarding this situation, producing director (PD) Lee Yoon Jung explained, “Some actors may feel apprehensive about idol-turned-actors. However, Gong Yoo said, ‘I am the problem for myself.’ He said he wasn’t in the position to discuss his co-stars’ acting and that made me think, ‘This person is cool.'”

Coffee-Prince-11.jpg

For Yoon Eun Hye, transitioning from an idol to an actress gave rise to many concerns. She shared, “I had just started to slowly take my first few steps but then I found myself in a situation where I had to run. If I didn’t do this, I felt like I wouldn’t become an actress and the public wouldn’t wait for me. While filming ‘Princess Hours,’ I felt so frustrated. I needed change.”

Chae Jung An, who also promoted as a singer, commented, “I know being in a girl group isn’t easy, and she was even the youngest. I thought she’d experience some difficulties. The adults she worked with likely gave her work without any explanations and she probably tried her best. Then she got to work on a drama. I think the environment that allowed her to live as Eun Chan must have been so freeing.” Hearing this, Yoon Eun Hye began to shed tears.

Coffee-Prince-12.jpg

Coffee-Prince-13.jpg

Chae Jung An touched on her own concerns at the time, revealing, “Back then, I didn’t want to do the project, or anything at all. I was having a hard time because of my personal issues, so I didn’t want to do work. They brought me the synopsis but I didn’t even want to see it so I pushed it aside.”

When asked why she chose to cast Chae Jung An, PD Lee Yoon Jung explained, “There are so many pretty female actresses. I received a recommendation and met up with Chae Jung An but she was such a tomboy. She looked like a girl whom other girls would like. She said that because she’s lazy, she wears the same clothes for a week.” After learning this, Chae Jung An expressed her surprise as she commented, “Really? I thought I was picked because I was feminine.”

Coffee-Prince-7.jpg

When he was cast, Lee Sun Gyun was already well-known to the public due to the success of his other dramas. The PD explained, “I saw his brief appearance on KBS’s ‘Drama City’ and thought he was good at acting, so I looked him up, contacted him, and cast him for a different project. Since I had already experienced his acting and personality once, I thought he would fit well with the role.”

PD Lee Yoon Jung also mentioned the risk she took with this drama, sharing, “There was some apprehension.” Gong Yoo admitted that he also thought “Coffee Prince” was a bit silly, explaining, “I thought, ‘What is this?’ Reading the script was like reading fiction on the internet. It was like a cartoon. But she made that feel electric.”

The PD also shared a time when Gong Yoo had made her tilt her head in confusion. Lee Yoon Jung shared, “I took Gong Yoo to the studio and showed him his outtakes. But within seconds, he said, ‘I understand. Can I go now?’ It was like he figured it out himself.”

Gong Yoo praised his co-star, sharing, “The reason I was able to become Choi Han Gyul was Go Eun Chan and Yoon Eun Hye. Yoon Eun Hye’s passion made me feel embarrassed and helped me grow. It made me wake up.”

Coffee-Prince-6.jpg

Coffee-Prince-5.jpg

Yoon Eun Hye expressed her admiration for the drama, saying, “After appearing on ‘Coffee Prince,’ I no longer heard the term ‘idol-turned-actress.’ It’s the project that made me into an actress.”

Kim Jae Wook commented, “This was a time where I could really positively express my individuality.” Kim Dong Wook added, “During this time, my passion and ambition were overflowing. Acting was just fun then.”

Coffee-Prince-8.jpg

Regarding the popularity of “Coffee Prince,” Gong Yoo shared, “Every day was crazy. People around me would ask what was going to happen next and say it was so hard to wait.” Chae Jung An added, “Back then, our chemistry was very good. I think the energy of everyone and the universe was all brought together.”

Coffee-Prince-14.jpg

Gong Yoo, who won an acting award for his performance in “Coffee Prince,” touched on the meaning of this drama to him, sharing, “‘Coffee Prince’ is the project that revived my dying passion. I think I was healed through the drama. We became brighter and hotter together. That’s why I think it’s that much harder to forget everyone, and that’s what makes this project that much more meaningful.”

The full documentary will be available on Viki soon. In the meantime, watch “Coffee Prince” below!

Cr: Soompi 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

just watched the Eng Sub on Viu. 

What to do the more I see YEH the more I miss her. But it's refreshing to watch her again on screen looking relaxed and a bit happier. I feel as if the last few years must have been hard on her. I pray that 2020 will be her jump point to 2021 when she can run again and achieve her goals and dreams as an actor. Fighting! 

• Like 4

Gong Yoo and Yoon Eun Hye can't help but cringe as they watch their passionate kiss scene from 'Coffee Prince'

1600974943-image.png

On September 24, actors Gong Yoo and Yoon Eun Hye along with the other cast members of the hit 2007 drama 'Coffee Prince' time-traveled back to the time of their youth.

The highly anticipated 'Coffee Prince' docuseries was finally aired. The first episode of 'Youth Documentary - Twenty Once Again' aired on September 24 and viewers were able to reminisce back at the drama that was most popular in 2007. In the episode, the cast members sat down and watched the highlight scenes from the drama as they took a look back at their youth.

In particular, Gong Yoo and Yoon Eun Hye revealed the behind-the-scenes stories of the passionate kiss scene that left a deep impression on the viewers. When the two actors first watched the kissing scene, they couldn't help but be embarrassed. 

1600974955.png

1600974662.png

1600974670.png

1600974679.png

According to Gong Yoo, Yoon Eun Hye had done something that wasn't on the script during that scene. He stated, "If you watch the video, Eun Chan lifts up my shirt but that wasn't in the script. I didn't know she did that when we were filming."

Yoon Eun Hye added, "There was nothing from this scene that was written on the script!"

The docuseries 'Youth Documentary - Twenty Once Again' will revisit the time of the cast members' youth and the time when they passionately acted in the drama that aired thirteen years ago. The docuseries will also update fans about each actor from 'Coffee Prince'.

Cr: Allkpop

Yoon Eun Hye And Gong Yoo Ask Each Other Why They Haven’t Married Yet

The two “Coffee Prince” stars had different reasons for why they haven’t gotten married.

YIG1PUxVj11GZNh7rQXx-BbxxF1kDZPGt52obJh_

In MBC Docuflex‘s Coffee Prince special of Youth Documentary, actors, Gong Yoo and Yoon Eun Hye reunited for the first time in 13 years at the very cafe where the drama was shot.

VkWnxldg-n80ZrAW54A6UeXj7h0dXMdu-mriRuWW

And during an intimate conversation, Yoon Eun Hye asked Gong Yoo a sudden question about marriage.

When do you plan on getting married? Are you interested?

— Yoon Eun Hye

In response, Gong Yoo gave his honest thoughts.

I’m not thinking I’ll never get married or anything like that. But I think I just missed my timing.

— Gong Yoo

He then asked Yoon Eun Hye why she didn’t get married yet.

What about you? Why haven’t you gotten married yet?

— Gong Yoo

And Yoon Eun Hye gave an honest but different reason of her own.

I have this desire to work as hard as I can in this field before I get married. I want to work hard for a little longer.

— Yoon Eun Hye

That’s when Gong Yoo joked about the familiarity between Yoon Eun Hye and her character, Eun Chan in Coffee Prince.

Just like Eun Chan? She abandoned me to study abroad. She has ambition. Han Gyul met the right one. He fell for her.

— Gong Yoo

Who else is happy to see Eun Chan and Han Gyul reunited?

mjvjC58Jsp50kq5h23j28ipnXE82-zoUBD8sZUnv

For more cute interactions between the Coffee Prince stars, check out the clip below:

Cr: Koreaboo

https://www.koreaboo.com/news/yoon-eun-hye-gong-yoo-marriage-wedding/

• Like 5

She will be in another variety show as a guest ...

'Pyeon Restaurant' Lee Young-ja Potato Dream, a convenience store launched today → Kim Jae-won x Yoon Eun-hye x Moon Jeong-won is coming [Official]

OSEN
Input 2020.09.26 07:44 | Revision 2020.09.26 07:45

QQFEG3JOCGGFDZSKVT3MLFDSUU.jpg

https://www.chosun.com/entertainments/entertain_photo/2020/09/26/PKXQ3DQJCDESP6QUI6EGE2YREM/

It will be aired on Nov 2nd at 10pm on KBS2 (channel)

NB : I think for now we just have to be satisfied by watching her on variety show. Maybe after her passion for acting is back she will take new drama or movie  

• Like 4

MBC docuFlex will have a re-run of “Youth Documentary - Coffee Prince Twenty Once Again” Part 1 on 26th September 2020 at 9:40 pm KST. You can watch it live on http://onair.imbc.com/ Please note that you will have to create an iMBC account. 

https://twitter.com/withmbc/status/1309406580241170434?s=21

Source: @withMBC Twitter

• Like 2

3 hours ago, lonetwilight said:

She will be in another variety show as a guest ...

'Pyeon Restaurant' Lee Young-ja Potato Dream, a convenience store launched today → Kim Jae-won x Yoon Eun-hye x Moon Jeong-won is coming [Official]

OSEN
Input 2020.09.26 07:44 | Revision 2020.09.26 07:45

QQFEG3JOCGGFDZSKVT3MLFDSUU.jpg

https://www.chosun.com/entertainments/entertain_photo/2020/09/26/PKXQ3DQJCDESP6QUI6EGE2YREM/

It will be aired on Nov 2nd at 10pm on KBS2 (channel)

NB : I think for now we just have to be satisfied by watching her on variety show. Maybe after her passion for acting is back she will take new drama or movie  

so excited!  We get to see her again. So this must be the schedule she mentioned on her new vlog (What's in my bag) becasue she mentioned she gave 1 of her collagen to Moon Jeong Won eonnie. 

i really really pray that her guestings are just a warm up and that she's gearing for back to back projects soon. I know it's a bit greedy but if YEH is ready to be back in screen then I'm all in. Seeing her vlogs and guestings made me miss her even more. She really is one of a kind. A true Hallyu star. Hee charisma is undefeated for me until now. Ofcourse there are a lot more successful and famous actors nowadays but YEH is just a cut above the rest, no one can compare. Her acting is very raw. Her aura is powerful. Aigoo I miss YEH.

Im really happy that she did the CP reunion. Hope the docu provided her comfort, great memories, renewed passion in acting, and a sort of closure from her past successes. I felt as I watch her that her rise to stardom became a burden at one point. I hope after this she's ready to start a new chapter in her life. Fighting!

• Like 5