Yoon Eun Hye 윤은혜 ♡ ♡ ✨

Nakiami Kyoko

• 2 weeks later...

Hi everyone!! New user here :D I've been a fan of YEH since Goong and am eagerly waiting for her new projects. I saw somewhere that YEH and SYJ are actually friends and this was news to me since there aren't really much photos of them hanging out esp. in recent years. (I know, apparently I'm not that big of a fan... :wacko:) Any chance anyone knows if they're still good friends now?? 

• Like 2

Latest video of Yoon Eun Hye wishing writer of Goong happy 20th anniversary!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OQwYfD7ZQ-I&t=7s

On 7/1/2020 at 6:40 PM, ilovecoffee23 said:

Hi everyone!! New user here :D I've been a fan of YEH since Goong and am eagerly waiting for her new projects. I saw somewhere that YEH and SYJ are actually friends and this was news to me since there aren't really much photos of them hanging out esp. in recent years. (I know, apparently I'm not that big of a fan... :wacko:) Any chance anyone knows if they're still good friends now?? 

Honestly haven't really seen them together after 2012/13 maybe latest.

Believe YEH switched focus to put her time on her faith. 

Doubt they still hang out or they must have kept their friendship really really private after that!

• Like 3
  • Insightful 1

• 4 weeks later...